Digital Staffing, a leader in IT staffing since 1996, is pleased to bring you our "Job Hunting" app to help you locate jobs, optimize your resume, and ace your interviews.
"Job Hunting" covers everything you need to know during the job search:
- Locating job opportunities
- Polishing your resume
- Preparing for the interview
- Questions you should anticipate
- Questions you should ask
- Interviewing do's and don'ts
- Closing the interview
- Advice about the perils of counter offers
We have two offices to serve you:
Corporate website: http://www.digitalstaffing.com
SIRS also operates a Career Service Centre to assist job seekers who are unemployed or employed in the non-retail industry seeking to acquire new skills through attending SIRS Retail WSQ programmes and switch careers into the retail industry.
About the Application
>> Course Information
Understand training programmes and courses offered by SIRS, course overview, calendar. Interested individuals can sign up for the classes available.
>> Career Services
Individuals can obtain information on job opportunities and seek employment assistance and guidance.
>> Contact Us
Check out the location of SIRS via address or location map. Contact SIRS via phone or email or enquires.
In order to use the app, you have to have an active account on the Planday platform. Go to planday.com for more info.
• Overview of your own shifts and whom you will be working with
• Browse open shifts, book shifts
• Sell you shifts
• Streamlined shift swapping: easily trade your shifts with available colleagues
• Hand over shifts: hand over your shifts to colleagues
• View others at work: see colleagues working on the same day as you
• Attachements in messages, events and news: browse and view list of attachments
• New calendar: month based calendar with overview of all your shifts
• Improved calendar UI: clear distinction between old shifts and upcoming shifts
• Full integrated messaging. Forced reading and forced reply functionality
• Read posts on the bulletin board and subscribe/unsubscribe to events
• Search for colleagues, view contact details etc.
• View payslips
Other keywords: diskoweb, 9to5, dinnerweb
Cardsin is the premier mobile time reporting application dedicated exclusively to the staffing /contract work force. No more hunting for your supervisor’s signature. No more fax machines or scanners. Cardsin allows a busy professional to focus on the task at hand while ensuring that accurate payment is received. Simply enter the hours you work on this easy-to-navigate application, submit to your onsite supervisor and your staffing firm will be notified.
· View time sheet history
· Simple interface allows you to enter time worked in several ways
· Improve reporting accuracy
· Reminders sent to your supervisor to approve your hours
· Ensure correct and prompt payment
- This FREE app contains the full content from each issue of IndustryWeek magazine, the top publication for manufacturing leaders
- You'll also get special features like up-to-the-minute manufacturing headlines
Each issue of IndustryWeek provides C-level executives and senior operations managers with ideas and tools for improving manufacturing operations, managing the workforce and seeking profitable opportunities. From automotive to solar, from Chicago to Beijing, IndustryWeek reports on the news, trends and opinions shaping manufacturing.
- Current and past issues of IndustryWeek
- All content designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Search the archive of available issues
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Share your comments with other readers by Facebook, Twitter or email
This app includes issues dating back to January 2011. New issues will be available for download monthly. Each issue is free to download.
You'll also receive real-time updates from IndustryWeek.com:
- Breaking news from the world of manufacturing
- Exclusive insights from some of manufacturing's leading thinkers
- Updates on the latest manufacturing technology and services
- and more
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
More from developer
Key features of our mobile application:
- Search current job listing
- Create and save filtered job searches
- Receive push notification on your android device when specific jobs meet your search criteria
- Apply for jobs
- Like jobs
- Share jobs with others
- Keep track of all of your job activities
- Create and update your personal profile with Healthcare IT Leaders
- Upload you Resume to Healthcare IT Leaders
- Link you Dropbox account to our mobile app to retrieve your Resume
- Contact Healthcare IT Leaders
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Automates and speeds damage assessment reporting
• Conforms to FEMA damage assessment template
• Utilizes wi-fi to send real-time reports; stores data to device if no signal is present
• Captures photos, videos and the geo-location of damages
• Offers dashboard view of aggregate data for Command Center analysis
Our Wholesale Brokerage Division markets excess and surplus commercial and personal insurance products to retail insurance agencies, and reinsurance products and services to insurance companies throughout the United States. Our Wholesale Brokerage Division offices represent various U.S. and U.K. surplus lines insurance companies, and certain of our offices are also Lloyd's of London correspondents. Excess and surplus lines insurance products include a wide variety of insurance coverages, such as personal lines homeowners, jewelry, yachts, commercial property and casualty, commercial auto mobile, garage, restaurants, builders' risk and inland marine lines. Difficult-to-insure general liability and products liability coverages are a specialty, as is excess workers' compensation coverage.