Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
The key is our patented printing technology for mobile devices, which has taken over 3 years to develop, and is one of the oldest printing application companies on the market for Android and IOS.
•Consistently in the Top 20 for paid productivity apps.
•Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy Section.
•The Tech Lunch
•From our reviewers (You):
1) This fills in a feature I’ve wanted since getting my smart-phone.
2) Awesome for tablet printing, I ran the app and it immediately found my printer so I tested a print and it worked on the first shot very impressive a simple interface that makes this a very useful app.
3) I love it. Does exactly what it states.
This app works on over 90% of the world’s printing devices thanks to our inclusion of HP, Epson, and other printer SDK’s.
•Print your photos
•Print websites & coupons
•Print copied text and other data you need for printing
•Print emails (embedded directly in our application)
Imagine being able to print out a map with directions to the big meeting, your itinerary while traveling, or printing out a copy of an important email. This can all be executed directly from your Android device.
Took a great photo at the birthday party? Print out copies for everyone right away without having to sync back to your computer first!
For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photo Library right from within the Print Magic application.
Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of printers and any printer that can be shared from your Mac or PC via print sharing. The Printer must be on the same Wifi as your Device. For wired printing download our free PC app http://www.wellala.com/pc_app
See http://www.wellala.com for more information about our family of applications. If you have any questions regarding set-up, compatibility, or use please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free for image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported for direct printing.
If you need to register for Google Cloud Print, or if you need to connect your KODAK printer to this service, please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup. To learn more about Google Cloud Print, visit http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn
Once your printer is registered, launch the KODAK Document Print App, login with your Google account, and start printing!
Note: If you want to print pictures over a wi-fi connection, with more formatting control, try the KODAK Pic Flick app in the Android Market.
1. Access files** on your device, on Google Docs, on Dropbox, or on Evernote. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
2. Access and view web pages using the app’s built in browser. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
*ANY KODAK Printer works with Google Cloud print. Please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup for more information.
**Supported files: MICROSOFT WORD, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT EXCEL, PDFs, text files, web pages, and images such as jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, and tiffs.
Supported languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
** Print Test is limited to printing just two items and will show which option is best for printing with the "Print" app upgrade **
The video below shows the full featured app "Print" in action, also here is some more information about "Print"
"Print" enables you to quickly and easily print out photos, contacts, & phone numbers - or print out web pages to read later. You can also print from other apps like Gallery, or Internet Browser apps and even Email using the "Share" command. "Print" will enable you to print to ALL printers via your Mac/PC using the free helper software.
"Print" is made by the same company that is the #1 maker of printing apps for iOS devices.
When you buy "Print" there are no hidden costs or subscriptions, you get unlimited printing with this app.
• Print from other apps using "Share" command
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print via 3G
• Select and print multiple contacts
• Select and print multiple photos
• Print photos any size your printer supports
• Take a picture and print it
• Print Web pages
• Print quickly and easily
• Mac and Windows compatible
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may need to be installed on your Mac/PC to print.
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan your documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android mobile device.
• Attach and send by e-mail files that you've opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
For supported KYOCERA Models, please see the link below:
Print PDF documents and image files such as JPG from your mobile device on supported Lexmark printers and multifunction devices, no PC required.
The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you send documents and images directly to a Lexmark device connected to your business or home network. When you are ready to print, simply share the file with the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. You will be prompted to choose a printer through network search, QR Code discovery, or by manually entering the printer’s IP address, hostname or URL. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you set the number of copies, duplex, and number of pages per side for each print job.
This app works with Lexmark printers and multifunction products that support IPP network printing and Direct Image printer language. This currently includes the following devices:
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 4000
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 5500
Lexmark C520 Series and Higher
Lexmark C740 Series
Lexmark E460 Family and Higher
Lexmark T640 Series and Higher
Lexmark W840 Family and Higher
Lexmark X360 Series
Lexmark X460 Series
Lexmark X544/X546 Family
Lexmark X548 Family
Lexmark X640 Series
Lexmark X650 Series
Lexmark X730 Series
Lexmark X740 Series
Lexmark X792 Family
Lexmark X850 Series
Lexmark X860 Series
Lexmark X940 Series
Lexmark X950 Series
Lexmark CS310 Series
Lexmark CS410 Series
Lexmark CS510 Series
Lexmark CX310 Series
Lexmark CX410 Series
Lexmark CX510 Series
Lexmark MS510 Series
Lexmark MS610 Series
Lexmark MS710 Series
Lexmark MS711 Series
Lexmark MS810 Series
Lexmark MS811 Series
Lexmark MS812 Series
Lexmark MX310 Series
Lexmark MX410 Series
Lexmark MX510 Series
Lexmark MX511 Series
Lexmark MX610 Series
Lexmark MX611 Series
Lexmark MX710 Series
Lexmark MX711 Series
Lexmark MX810 Series
Lexmark MX811 Series
Lexmark MX812 Series
Supported Document Types
Supported Image Formats
JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Search – You can search your network to add printers to the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. When you search the network your smartphone or tablet and the Lexmark print device must be on the same subnet of the network.
QR Code – Most Lexmark laser printers are capable of installing the Lexmark QR Code Generator app that automatically displays the IP address or hostname of the printer on the printer’s touch screen. If you do not have a Lexmark laser printer that supports the QR Code Generator app, then you can generate your own QR Code using any of the free applications available online. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app will scan the QR Code and automatically add the Lexmark print device.
Manual – You can add a printer by manually entering the print device’s IP address, hostname, or URL.
For more information visit http://www.Lexmark.com/mobile.
mobile PRINT & SCAN enables easy printing and scanning of documents to and from your Android phone or tablet using a Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device.
A number of different document formats can be printed including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. Email printing is also possible when configured on supported mobile devices, imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional devices and mail servers. Documents can also be scanned and saved in a variety of formats including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. mobile PRINT & SCAN also integrates with Canon Universal Login Manager to control access to mobile printing and scanning as well as provide user-based reporting.
Please note a supported Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device with PostScript or Direct Print option as well as the mobile PRINT & SCAN embedded MEAP application is required. Email printing requires the installation of an SSL certificate on the supported imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device to secure communication between this device and the mobile device. A supported email server is also required. Please contact your Canon sales representative for details for installation, configuration and training services available.
Trademarks referred to above are trademarks of their respective owners.
Print the email body, attach Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files, photos or a URL in the mail and many more formats supported.
This is part of Print Cloud account
More from developer
It comes with One Click Sync feature and External SD Card support !! Just click a button and all of your iTunes songs and Playlists of PC/Mac will be created and synched with phone's SD card or Internal memory automatically.If any new song or Playlist is added on Windows/Mac computer,Sync For iTunes will automatically detect it and it will be copied and synched with the Phone also in next sync. Also,while synching,it intelligently detects already existing songs on mobile and skips them.This increases the efficiency and avoids duplication.
But wait. This is only one of the various features offered by Sync For iTunes.Sync For iTunes offers heavy customisations to the iTunes Sync Process.You will have 100% control over what you want to sync and what you don't.If you do not want to sync every music or playlist,you can sync selected songs or Playlists as per your requirements.Not only this,it also syncs the Videos that are free of DRM.
What more? It also detects the internal Playlists of iTunes and Syncs them to your Android Phone.Even with these many features,It is available at a very reasonable price.
Below are the features of Sync For iTunes:
a) It supports external SD card also ! You can sync music to either SD card or to the Phone memory as per the requirements.
b) Sync Wirelessly using Wi-Fi ! No wires at all.
c) Customize the Sync location.Any Sync directory of your choice can be specified.
d) Sync any Playlist which is present on iTunes.All playlists on your iTunes will also be created in Phone !
e) Sync selected songs from Playlist or the entire Playlist.
f) Sync internal playlists also of iTunes like "My Top Rated","Recently Added","Recently Played","Top 25 most Played"!
g) Sync Entire Music collection at Once.
h) Sync Selected songs from the Music selection
i) You can even Play the selected songs before the sync to ensure that what you are selecting is correct.
j) Resume Syncing from the last left song.
k) The software intelligently monitors disk space and warns if the device is running out of space.
l) Inbuilt mechanism to skip the file which is already Synched before and is present on Phone.
m) Inbuilt volume control.
n) Improved mechanism for faster transfer rates.
o) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
p) It can sync DRM free videos.For example if you have a MP4 video song ,that could also be synched to Phone.
q) Sound notification when Sync completes.
Sync For iTunes contains two programs.One program runs on Android Phone.The second program runs on windows or a Mac computer/laptop.The windows or Mac server program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads/
Please Note :
a) The server program is available for Mac and Windows both.
b) You should remove DRM from your media.Sync For iTunes does not sync DRM protected media.There are plenty of methods available to remove DRM.
c) Write to us on email@example.com if you need any help.
d) Download only if your phone supports Wi-Fi
e) Sofodroid.com is a website from Runisoft Ltd.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.We are not related to this product in any way.
The various features of battery level are listed below:
-- Battery percentage information in Notification area with attractive icon. The Notification will remain in top making it easier to see the battery left information even if the home screen changes or user is working on different applications.
--Total time remaining in which the battery will discharge(As per usage).If the battery is being charged,it predicts the time in which it will be fully charged.
--As the battery gets consumed, the icon’s color changes from Blue to green, yellow and red. When the battery is critical, the icon’s color changes to red.
Battery Level also shows the below additional information
-- Battery Status - Charging/Discharging/Battery Full
-- Total time remaining in which the battery will discharge(As per usage).
-- If the battery is being charged,it predicts the time in which it will be fully charged.
-- The time since when the battery is being charged/discharged or the battery is full.
-- Battery Health
-- Battery Voltage
-- Battery Temperature
-- Battery Type
-- Percentage of battery being consumed by various
--Logging of events into event log e.g. at what time the battery was put to charge and since when the battery is discharging. The logging of various charge and discharge cycle helps to determine the pattern In which the battery is being charged/discharged thus determining the average battery life and average usage. The application log can be viewed from the Battery Status application.
--Support for two icon text colors - black and white. The icon text colors can be customized from settings to enhance the visibility as per the mobile phone’s theme and background color.
The Notification icon can be hidden if user does not want to see it.
Below are the features of Upload To PC:
a) Upload/Send files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Upload any Songs/video/MP3/PDF/Doc etc from Android Mobile to your PC.
c) Support for large size files.
d) Preview of files is supported on the server.You can even Play the selected songs/videos/pictures or open the files after upload from within the software itself to ensure that what you have uploaded is correct.
e) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
f) Accelerated upload speed.
g) It plays a ringtone to indicate that the file has been sent to PC.It can be useful while sending large sized files.
Upload To PC contains two programs.One program runs on Android Mobile.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from
Please Note :
a) The server program is only available for Windows.
b) In order to send the file,Android Mobile and Computer both should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.