Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
The key is our patented printing technology for mobile devices, which has taken over 3 years to develop, and is one of the oldest printing application companies on the market for Android and IOS.
•Consistently in the Top 20 for paid productivity apps.
•Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy Section.
•The Tech Lunch
•From our reviewers (You):
1) This fills in a feature I’ve wanted since getting my smart-phone.
2) Awesome for tablet printing, I ran the app and it immediately found my printer so I tested a print and it worked on the first shot very impressive a simple interface that makes this a very useful app.
3) I love it. Does exactly what it states.
This app works on over 90% of the world’s printing devices thanks to our inclusion of HP, Epson, and other printer SDK’s.
•Print your photos
•Print websites & coupons
•Print copied text and other data you need for printing
•Print emails (embedded directly in our application)
Imagine being able to print out a map with directions to the big meeting, your itinerary while traveling, or printing out a copy of an important email. This can all be executed directly from your Android device.
Took a great photo at the birthday party? Print out copies for everyone right away without having to sync back to your computer first!
For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photo Library right from within the Print Magic application.
Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of printers and any printer that can be shared from your Mac or PC via print sharing. The Printer must be on the same Wifi as your Device. For wired printing download our free PC app http://www.wellala.com/pc_app
See http://www.wellala.com for more information about our family of applications. If you have any questions regarding set-up, compatibility, or use please contact email@example.com. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow1
- Supported printers: http://tinyurl.com/supportPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
Enjoy your print!
- Website: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrint1
- FAQs: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrintFAQs1
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarPrint.Android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ISBVietnam
- G+: http://plus.google.com/113624145023558808301
Supports printing to over 8,000 new and legacy printer types. The full functionality of ThinkFree Print is available with or without Android Print Framework. Provides a Universal Print Service for Android Print Framework, if available (Android 4.4 and above).
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Supports Wi-Fi Direct in Android 4.4 and above. Print over USB cable and to some Bluetooth printers. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome) and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Outlook mail
- Yahoo mail
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- PrintStik mobile printer
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
- Android Print Framework support for all printers.
- Wi-Fi via access point
- Wi-Fi Direct
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported.
Using this app, printer settings can be managed remotely through mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Printer settings for copy, fax, scan and network can be transferred from one printer to other printers just by taping your mobile on the Printer.
You would also be able to connect printer to the same Wi-Fi networks as Mobile device is connected to.
For security purposes you would need to provide printer's registered administrator ID / PW.
*To use Mobile Print Manager app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer to virtually any printer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
For the latest list of Mopria-certified printers and print accessories, go to http://www.mopria.org/certified.
Samsung Cloud Print allows you to print Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as PDF and image files, e-mail messages and web pages. You can send scanned files from your MFP to anyone using Samsung Cloud Print using their mobile number. For more details, visit www.samsungcloudprint.com.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Sign in to your Samsung Account to use printers registered through your PC and other devices.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Office documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to smart phone.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users.
- Upload print jobs to "My Drive" to print later from any Samsung Cloud Print-enabled Samsung printer or MFP.
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to selected Samsung printers and MFPs.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 72 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
- Supports cloud printing/scanning using cellular data network (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.0 and above.
- Required permissions:
INTERNET : Access to internet
VIBRATE : Vibrate
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD card
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Access to network
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Access to WIFI
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS : Access to file system
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : Access to add bookmark
CAMERA : Access to camera
READ_CONTACTS : Access to read contacts
NFC : Access to NFC
READ_PHONE_STATE : Access to read phone state
RECEIVE_SMS : Access to receive SMS
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
Visit the web site http://www.samsungcloudprint.com
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan your documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android mobile device.
• Attach and send by e-mail files that you've opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
For supported KYOCERA Models, please see the link below:
Easy Cloud Print works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and Dropbox
* Print messages from Facebook
* Share printer and delete Roles
* Print preview and property options
* Integrated with MailDroid
PERMISSIONS: Permissions are required to print from your calendar as well as your SMS text messages. Please email us if you have any questions about permissions.
Easy mobile Android printing
Robust print option set – two-sided, stapling, secure code release, and more
Discover Xerox printers automatically or enter them manually
Supported for users of Android Kit Kat (4.4 or greater) based devices using a free download available in the Google Play store
Compatible Xerox Multifunction Devices and Printers:
Learn more at:
Print the email body, attach Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files, photos or a URL in the mail and many more formats supported.
This is part of Print Cloud account. Visit www.iceprintcloud.com to signup.
* BACKUP/RESTORE CONTACTS ACROSS ANDROID/IOS AND WINDOWS PHONE.
* GET REMINDERS TO BACKUP YOUR CONTACTS.
* DE-DUPE YOUR CONTACTS. NO MORE MULTIPLE CONTACTS FOR SAME PERSON.
* EXPORT YOUR CONTACTS AS A .VCF FILE FOR EASY IMPORT.
Tags: pdf, xls, csv, vcf, excel, print contacts, contacts print, backup contacts, save contacts, export contacts, import contacts, transfer contacts, restore contacts, dedupe, remove duplicate contacts, duplicate contacts
✪ swati agarwal - Very good app. Must to have...
✪ Paul Gibbons - What a fantastic useful app
-Print photos in an Android device.
-Print PDF documents stored in an Android device.
-Print texts saved to the clipboard.
-Print web pages displayed in RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan.
-Print images or PDF saved in cloud storage.*1
-Print photos or documents opened from another application using [Application Selection].*2
-Set Print settings such as staple.*3
-Print securely using the user code authentication or Locked Print function.
-Print using the on-demand print option.*4
-Print using the Location Free print server.*5
-Import the PDF documents and images with Scanner.
-Set Scan settings such as resolution and file type.
-Save the scanned data on Android device to the cloud storage.
-Send the scanned data on Android device to other applications using [Application Selection].
-Searching for printers or MFPs on Bonjour.
-Registering printers or MFPs with IPaddress or Hostname.
*1: Support cloud storages are Dropbox/GoogleDrive.
*2:It does not mean that you can print in the all applications and file format.
*3: You may not be able to set parameters depending on the print file format, print method, printers or MFPs.
*4: On-demand print application to print with: Enhanced Locked Print NX V2
*5: LF printer server to print with: Enhanced Locked Print NX FlexRelease Server V2
The various features of battery level are listed below:
-- Battery percentage information in Notification area with attractive icon. The Notification will remain in top making it easier to see the battery left information even if the home screen changes or user is working on different applications.
--Total time remaining in which the battery will discharge(As per usage).If the battery is being charged,it predicts the time in which it will be fully charged.
--As the battery gets consumed, the icon’s color changes from Blue to green, yellow and red. When the battery is critical, the icon’s color changes to red.
Battery Level also shows the below additional information
-- Battery Status - Charging/Discharging/Battery Full
-- Total time remaining in which the battery will discharge(As per usage).
-- If the battery is being charged,it predicts the time in which it will be fully charged.
-- The time since when the battery is being charged/discharged or the battery is full.
-- Battery Health
-- Battery Voltage
-- Battery Temperature
-- Battery Type
-- Percentage of battery being consumed by various
--Logging of events into event log e.g. at what time the battery was put to charge and since when the battery is discharging. The logging of various charge and discharge cycle helps to determine the pattern In which the battery is being charged/discharged thus determining the average battery life and average usage. The application log can be viewed from the Battery Status application.
--Support for two icon text colors - black and white. The icon text colors can be customized from settings to enhance the visibility as per the mobile phone’s theme and background color.
The Notification icon can be hidden if user does not want to see it.
It comes with One Click Sync feature and External SD Card support !! Just click a button and all of your iTunes songs and Playlists of PC/Mac will be created and synched with phone's SD card or Internal memory automatically.If any new song or Playlist is added on Windows/Mac computer,Sync For iTunes will automatically detect it and it will be copied and synched with the Phone also in next sync. Also,while synching,it intelligently detects already existing songs on mobile and skips them.This increases the efficiency and avoids duplication.
But wait. This is only one of the various features offered by Sync For iTunes.Sync For iTunes offers heavy customisations to the iTunes Sync Process.You will have 100% control over what you want to sync and what you don't.If you do not want to sync every music or playlist,you can sync selected songs or Playlists as per your requirements.Not only this,it also syncs the Videos that are free of DRM.
What more? It also detects the internal Playlists of iTunes and Syncs them to your Android Phone.Even with these many features,It is available at a very reasonable price.
Below are the features of Sync For iTunes:
a) It supports external SD card also ! You can sync music to either SD card or to the Phone memory as per the requirements.
b) Sync Wirelessly using Wi-Fi ! No wires at all.
c) Customize the Sync location.Any Sync directory of your choice can be specified.
d) Sync any Playlist which is present on iTunes.All playlists on your iTunes will also be created in Phone !
e) Sync selected songs from Playlist or the entire Playlist.
f) Sync internal playlists also of iTunes like "My Top Rated","Recently Added","Recently Played","Top 25 most Played"!
g) Sync Entire Music collection at Once.
h) Sync Selected songs from the Music selection
i) You can even Play the selected songs before the sync to ensure that what you are selecting is correct.
j) Resume Syncing from the last left song.
k) The software intelligently monitors disk space and warns if the device is running out of space.
l) Inbuilt mechanism to skip the file which is already Synched before and is present on Phone.
m) Inbuilt volume control.
n) Improved mechanism for faster transfer rates.
o) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
p) It can sync DRM free videos.For example if you have a MP4 video song ,that could also be synched to Phone.
q) Sound notification when Sync completes.
Sync For iTunes contains two programs.One program runs on Android Phone.The second program runs on windows or a Mac computer/laptop.The windows or Mac server program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads/
Please Note :
a) The server program is available for Mac and Windows both.
b) You should remove DRM from your media.Sync For iTunes does not sync DRM protected media.There are plenty of methods available to remove DRM.
c) Write to us on email@example.com if you need any help.
d) Download only if your phone supports Wi-Fi
e) Sofodroid.com is a website from Runisoft Ltd.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.We are not related to this product in any way.
Below are the features of Upload To PC:
a) Upload/Send files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Upload any Songs/video/MP3/PDF/Doc etc from Android Mobile to your PC.
c) Support for large size files.
d) Preview of files is supported on the server.You can even Play the selected songs/videos/pictures or open the files after upload from within the software itself to ensure that what you have uploaded is correct.
e) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
f) Accelerated upload speed.
g) It plays a ringtone to indicate that the file has been sent to PC.It can be useful while sending large sized files.
Upload To PC contains two programs.One program runs on Android Mobile.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from
Please Note :
a) The server program is only available for Windows.
b) In order to send the file,Android Mobile and Computer both should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.