I got a new phone, i try to instal the app that I already purchased but I was only able to get free version. I need to pay $4.99 to install the app. That's a bummer.
I really like this timer, cause I can finally read the exercises (the display layout gives plenty of room for that) although I would like it better if I had the option of having the interval name on the main display as well (where the remaining time is shown), cause when it flips to horizontal it's almost impossible to read what the interval is. Another improvement could be the option to set an auto-pause on some intervals, in case I need to throw a set of reps in the middle, and also a search bar to quickly find a workout, since I saved tons of them into program folders. Other than that, thumbs up! I've been using it for almost 3 years now, and I still love it.
I've tried several interval timers and this one has been the best so far. There are so many options to configure it for whatever you need to do, whether you're doing circuits or HIIT, or just need a stopwatch. Well worth the five bucks for the full version.
Awesome app and awesome support. Found a bug and they had it fixed and released in less than a week. They rock!
I have the free version, wish it would save workouts. I don't see paying $5 for this simple app.
lately it's really hard to find an app that does only one thing and does it really well! Bought premium for phone and iPad and use it daily, thank you!
- Added ‘Timer completed’ message to text to speech with count alert.
- Added icons for interval cut, copy and paste.
- Updated timer visual style.
- Replaced contact button with support forum button.
- Removed addition vibrations from 3 beep + 10 alert.
- Removed default music settings.
- Fixed: Tabata rest interval names now correctly used during timer.
- Fixed timing issues where timers included a left/right split interval.
- Fixed timing issue in first interval after reseting the timer.