Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, calories & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Notable new app features include:
* Runtastic Training Plans are available on Android for the first time! Select your professionally-designed plan today to make progress and reach your goals.
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 30 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player and additional music sources, including Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
FREE OFFER: Samsung Galaxy S5 owners receive 6 months of MVP advanced features.
“The best part of my run—the MapMyRun app. I’m in love with this thing… With MapMyRun, all you do is press Start when you begin your work out, and it calculates your route, mileage, minutes per mile and calories burned.” - @plankpilates
Track running, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg/min/max pace, distance, time, etc) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyRun.com.
Connect your MapMyRun account with your MyFitnessPal account.
Perfect training app for “couch to 5K”, all the way to elite marathoner, or even someone just looking for a weight loss, diet or calorie counting app.
Great for training for 10K, half marathon, marathon, even 50k (battery life up to 8 hours of tracking on newer phones!).
Visit www.MapMyRun.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of running, walking, and cycling routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like Nike+, Garmin, Polar, CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Timex, Magellan at www.MapMyRun.com
♬ Play music! MapMyRun keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can switch to other apps like Pandora, Spotify or your favorite music app and not miss a step. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyRun.com for the full experience.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
* individual GPS tracking settings to preserves the battery
* modifiable outdoor tracking log, create new individual log parameters or modify existing integrated logbook templates
* adjustable voice feedback for intermediate results like distance, time, speed
* analyzable maps with colored routes to indicate speed differences
* use built-in logbook templates for outdoor tracking and body data
* quick overview of the latest tracking data and general log data
* manage notifications of new records
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* customizable look
* cloud synchronisation to transfer your app data to a new device or to sync your data between different devices
Not into interval training? Use distance mode and run as far as you want.
Get time, distance & pace for your session. Afterwards, view your path and pace on a map.
If you have a SmartWatch, Time Runner has the support!
Export results to GPX 1.1 or KML 2.2 for further analysis. After the exported file is created it can easily be shared for example to your Dropbox account (Dropbox application needed). You can also send it by email or copy it directly from the SD card.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Point to your face and the face of the current shows.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Display section lets face by distance.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
Join more than 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
are a beginner or an advanced runner. Route Runner makes running even more interesting for you!
Being somewhere and you don’t know where to run to get a route with a specific length? Going in another country without internet connection where you want to run a previously created route, but you won’t remember every checkpoint? Are you new into running and you want to start it easy and continuously increase your running experience? Are you an advanced runner looking for challenges?
Route Runner is the solution!
Create your route!
The main feature of Route Runner is to create your own route or let the application create one. Just drag & drop the start, finish and up to eight checkpoints on the map to create your custom route. Tell the application that you want to run about 5km and Route Runner calculates a random route for you. Adapt the random generated route later on, if you are not happy enough with it!
Start your run!
Start a run anytime and track yourself. If you have previously created a route, the app can tell you where to run (e.g. Turn right on..) ! While running Route Runner tells you your current statistics. Afterwards you can always share your workout.
The other possibility to go on a workout is to start an activity run. The application tells you when to start and stop an activity. For example beginners can use this function to run for 3 minutes and then walk for one minute. Advanced runners may sprint every 1 kilometer/mile for 10 seconds. It doesn’t matter if you are a good runner or not! Activity run may help everybody to get even more out of their running experience.
Share your workout or route!
If you want to share your workout or route you can simply do that with every application installed on your smartphone that supports sharing. Whilst a lot of other applications require Facebook, Twitter, .. permissions, Route Runner won’t ask you for anything like this! Your data remains your data!!
Achievements are a good motivation technique! Try to run faster or even further! Increase your running experience by achieving simple tasks.
* Quick run
* Activity run
* Custom route
* Random route
* Save/Load routes
* Export/Import routes
* Offline saved routes
* List your workouts
* Your data remains your data
* Share workouts without app asking for Facebook, Twitter, .. permissions
* Easy to learn!
* For beginners and advanced runners
Please enable GPS positioning and Data Traffic to use this app, otherwise it won't work. 한국어 번역에 문제가 있으면 알려주시기 바랍니다
More from developer
Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
Runner uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, speed, and calories.
There is an option of saving the map paths online.
Record all your runs, analyze your performance . Set new personal records!
Want to relax for 10 minutes during the day at home or in office? Want to improve brain work? Or may be want to dream about beautiful nature landscapes? Increase concentration?
The application Sound of the Sea is ideal for people who are tired, stressed and had a hard day of work because it has soothing sounds of ocean waves natuaral, sound natural and natural water currents.
A tool can make photos more active.
☆ Wow your friends with high-res, cool Animated GIFs! ☆
With Liview you can make animated GIFs from your camera! You can send the GIFs to your friends by Email, MMS or Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr.