RunnerReg is an all-in-one running race registration and race timing app. Register for a running event > download the e-bib > complete the run challenge > download your completion certificate. Then check the live leaderboard during the challenge and download a personal finisher certificate with final rankings at the end of the event.
GET RACING WITH RUNNERREG
• Get registered for your race and get on the leaderboard.
• A personalised start line message is one final check before go time.
• A 3-sec countdown and your race started.
• Your challenge will auto-complete if your race category is a fixed time, distance or elevation.
• Once you’ve finished your race, review your race summary and check the live leaderboard.
• Take a look at all leaderboards for events you’ve signed up for and use the quick link to full website results.
• Register for multi-attempt/personal-best challenges or combined activity races that accumulate distance, time or elevation over a set period.
REWARD FINISHERS & VOLUNTEERS WITH RUNNERREG RACE CREDIT™
• Credit is awarded to volunteers and participants, accumulated and then redeemed for upcoming events on RunnerReg.
• Volunteers have the opportunity to participate in the race day time challenge and credit is automatically awarded when the volunteering challenge is completed. In turn, volunteers earn sufficient credit to race the event themselves the next time around.
• RunnerReg helps talented running athletes earn and accumulate race credit through competition at physical and virtual race events.
UPGRADE YOUR RESULTS
• Add Veloviewer™ premium membership to your RunnerReg account for a more complete review of all your running races, synced with Strava™.
• This app requires continued background use of phone GPS and this may lead to reduced battery life.