The height and placing of the roof window have to be adjusted according to the pitch of the roof.
”The lower the roof pitch, the longer the roof window”. VELUX recommends that the top of the roof window is installed app. 200 cm above the floor.
Place your phone directly on the roof to see the pitch, or use the build-in camera mode to find the pitch directly.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries for Carpenters, Builders & More, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for Android has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately calculate a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your Android device, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Conversion Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Calculate Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced Stair Calculations – Stair Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Calculate Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Building Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
The app's main screen uses a left swipe motion to display all of the different calculators.
See my Roof Framing Geometry Blog for A Complete list of the 39+ calculators in Rafter Tools for Android.
Current version 2.62 functions supported:
Irregular Hip Rafter function With UnEqual Overhang
Irregular Hip Rafter function With Equal Overhang
Hexagon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Octagon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Dodecagon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Polygon Rafter Angles & Lengths
Octagon Roof Framing 4 Butt Hip Rafter Method
Octagon Roof Framing 4 Butt Hip Rafter Method with Purlin Structural Ring
Octagon Roof Framing With Hip Rafters Mitered
Octagon Roof Framing with Gazebo Cupola
Bay Window Roof Rafters
California Bay Window Hip Rafters
Frieze Block Miter Angles
Purlin Rafter Angles
Square Tail Fascia Angles
Timber Framing Angles
Standard Rake Walls
Hip Rake Walls Plan A Rotated into Roof Surface Plane
Hip Rake Walls Plan B Rotated into Roof Surface Plane
Hip Rake Walls Plan C Rotated into Roof Surface Plane
Carpentry Certification in roof framing Trigonometry and Geometry.
Tetrahedron Angles Calculator and Tetrahedron Framing Square Usage
French Compagnon Roof Framing Kernel Angles and Framing Square Usage to geometrically draw out a bastard hip using a framing square.
Dihedral Angle Calculator
Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles Calculator for Compound Miter Saw Settings and Rake Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles,Polygon Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles, Radius Bullnose Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles and width, Horizontal to Rake Crown Molding Miter and Bevel Angles .
Unequal Pitched Gable Rafters with Unequal Plate Heights
Jack Rafter Plumb Layout Marks on Hip Rafter
Alhambra Granada Ad Quadratum Ground Plan Roof Rafters
Hip/ Valley Rafter Roof Angles for equal and unequal roof pitches for any plan angle
Hip Rafter Backing Angles
Hip Rafter Plumb Backing Angle
Hip Rafter Side Cut Angles Peak of Hip Rafter
Hip Rafter Side Cut Angles Foot of Hip Rafter
Jack Rafter Side Cut Angles
Roof Sheathing Angles
Hip Rafter Purlin Housing Angles
Hip Rafter Diamond Post Miter & Saw Blade Bevel Angles
Plywood Roof Sheathing Offset Cut Line
Valley Sleeper Miter & Saw Blade Bevel Angles
Dormer Square Tail Miter & Saw Blade Bevel Angles
Purlin Layover cut perpendicular to roof surface plane
Lofting -- Plotting Ellipses for Arches or Groin Vaults
Groin Vault Plotting -- Lofting Equal Height Ordinates
Clipped Hip Rafter Octagon Roof Framing
Prow Rafter Roof Framing Angles
Law of Sines Formulas Reference Sheet
Pyramid Hip Roof Framing for Bastard Hip Roofs
CutIn Dormer Shed Roof Rafter Calculator
Pitch Break Shed Roof Rafter Calculator
Dormer Shed Roof Rafter Calculator
dévers de pas angles for WorldSkills Carpentry Competition
Spiral - Helical Stairs
Tangent Hand Railing
Gambrel Roof with Crow's Beak
Trapezoid With Unequal Overhang
Trapezoid With Equal Overhang
Barrel Roof Dormer
Eyebrow Roof Dormer
User input modes
Display output modes
Display and input modes can be completely different.
The app's main screen uses a left swipe motion to display all of the different calculators.
How much? How many? Quickly estimate cost and quantity – get EXACTLY what you need.
• Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost?
• Built-in answers for materials and spacing
• Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
• Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
• Convert between all standard building math dimensions
Ideal for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
Built-in functions help you instantly calculate:
● Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
● Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
● Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
● Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
● Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
● Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
● Full dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs.
Time-saving Utilities Include
● Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
● Quickly and accurately calculate material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
● Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions calculate material cost estimates instantly.
● Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
● Haptic Feedback (optional)
● Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
● Paperless Tape
● Memory Function
● User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Great solution for anyone needing material estimates such as: tile, paint, flooring, blocks, gravel, fences, decks and more.
The application allows you to make an estimate of calculating the required quantities of materials and costs for various construction works.
- Brick walls
- The walls of silicate blocks
- Wood framed walls
- The volume of concrete for the foundation
- support for imperial and metric
- enter multiple areas at once
- enter any number of door and window openings
- save up to 6 different board sizes with individual cost and waste associated with each
- calculate mud, tape and screws
- email results with a single button press
- all values are saved on exit of app
- easy number entry with calculator style keypad
- supports yard, foot, inch, fractional inch, meter, centimeter, and millimeter
- help text included for all aspects of application
2. Two moveable protractor hands
3. Camera mode to measure angles in camera
4. Optionally display degree in pitch/percentage/focal-length
5. Support both phones and tablets.
6. (New) Picture mode to load an existing picture to the app to measure the angle in this picture
7. (New) Support displaying the angle in focal length which is useful for photographer to decide what lens to bring for a particular location. If you are interested in this tool, you may also be interested in Photographer's Field Tools at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yingwen.photographertools. It basically expand this focal length feature to include a lot more other features that will benefit photographers and travelers.
1. Internet access is for crash report
SPICE is an acronym for Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis
and was inspired by the need to accurately model devices used in integrated circuit design.
DroidTesla simulator solves basic resistive circuits using Kirchoff’s Current Law (KCL)
in much the same way a student in a circuits class would,the simulator systematically forms a matrix in accordance
with KCL and then proceeds to solve for the unknown quantities using various algebraic
techniques such as Gaussian elimination and sparse matrix techniques.
For non-linear components, such as the diode and BJT ,DroidTesla engine searching for the approximate solution by making an initial guess at an answer
and then improving the solution with successive calculations built upon this guess.
This is called an iterative process.DroidTesla simulation uses the Newton-Raphson iterative algorithm
to solve circuits with non-linear I/V relationships.
For reactive elements(capacitors and inductors),the DroidTesla uses numeric integration methods to approximate the state of the reactive elements as a function of time.
DroidTesla offers the Trapezoidal(I'll add a GEAR method later) integration methods to approximate the state of the reactive elements.
Although for most circuits, both methods will provide almost identical results,
it is generally regarded that the Gear method is more stable, but trapezoidal method is faster and more accurate.
DroidTesla for now can simulate:
-Potentiometer (available only in pro version)
-Light Bulb (available only in pro version)
-Ideal operational amplifier
-Bipolar junction transistor (NPN PNP)
-MOSFET N-channel depletion
-MOSFET N-channel enhancement
-MOSFET P-channel depletion
-MOSFET P-channel enhancement
-JFET N and P (available only in pro version)
-PN Led diode
-PN Zener diode
-AC current source
-DC current source
-AC voltage source
-DC voltage(battery) source
-CCVS - current controlled voltage source
-CCCS - current controlled current source
-VCVS - voltage controlled voltage source
-VCCS - voltage controlled current source
-Square wave voltage source (available only in pro version)
-Triangle wave voltage source (available only in pro version)
-Two channe oscilloscope (available only in pro version)
-SPST Switch (available only in pro version)
-SPDT Switch (available only in pro version)
-Voltage controlled switch (available only in pro version)
-Current controlled switch (available only in pro version)
-AND (available only in pro version)
-NAND (available only in pro version)
-OR (available only in pro version)
-NOR (available only in pro version)
-NOT (available only in pro version)
-XOR (available only in pro version)
-XNOR (available only in pro version)
-JK flip-flop (available only in pro version)
-7 Segment Display (available only in pro version)
-IC 555 (available only in pro version)
-Transformer (available only in pro version)
-Graetz Circuit(available only in pro version)
If you are making an
oscillators you have to put a small initial value on some of the
reactive elements.(see the examples)
* Circuit Basics is a app which covers simple and basics of electronic circuit board
* Different types of switches with explanation
* Color Coded diagram to help identify resistor (Measured in ohm)
* Ohm's law in simple term.
* HD Pictures are included in every chapter
* There are two projects in this app ( Simple LED circuit & Simple Dark Sensor circuit)
* Big text sizes with a bright background for better view.
* This app is completely FREE
* This app is designed for high school students who does technology or something along that line.
* Made simple and easy to learn.
* Take it where you want! Learn how you want!
*Download it NOW.
* If you guys have any suggestion regarding adding in new things in the app, please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to include that in the next update.
I've been a framing carpenter since 2000 and before SquareCalc I used the 3-4-5 method to square things and also measuring corner to corner with 2 tape measures. On the occasion I still use those methods but in certain circumstances my phone comes out and I use SquareCalc.
SquareCalc is nice when you need to find a precise point that is perfectly square. It also comes in handy when squaring up a deck and the outer joist is bowed. With SquareCalc you can get the number right to the corner for a perfectly square deck.
I got the idea for SquareCalc from one of those expensive construction calculators which can do the same thing. The differences between the two are:
SquareCalc is much more user friendly.
SquareCalc is free.
SquareCalc is on your phone which is already in your pocket and does not require you to have another device.
I designed SquareCalc to use myself on the job and I have personally tested it time and time again. SquareCalc is always installed on my phone and I still use it at least once a week.
#ladderwalker on freenode
Simply enter the pitch and run to instantly get information including:
- The rise of the common rafter per metre (or foot) of run.
- The length of the common rafter.
- The length of the hip.
- Bevel angles including the seat and ridge for the rafter and hip/valley.
- The jack rafter decrease based on industry standard centres.
You can also input both IMPERIAL and METRIC units, and calculate using fractions of a pitch degree.
Roofing Calculator includes a big button number pad for ease of use.
This great tool is available for FREE!
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
With Roof Gauge, you can do more than just determine the slope of a structure's roof using your smartphone.
Using smartphone camera integration, users can snap a photo with the roof gauge laid over the image for an even more accurate record of its slope. This is useful for property inspection, forensic investigation, or simply keeping photo records on your home, office, or other buildings.
You can also share your photo with the Roof Gauge overlay to email, SMS, Facebook, or Twitter, right from the app!
Be sure to download our other Interapt Tools apps, including:
- Unit Converter
Resistor colour codes - tells you the resistance, tolerance, upper and lower values, and E-series information for any colour-coded resistor.
Ohm's Law and Power Calculator - Finds any unknown quantity in terms of voltage, current, resistance and power dissipation for any omhic component.
Series/Parallel Value Calculator. Finds the total value for any series or parallel combination of resistors, capacitors, or inductors. The calculator can also find an individual value given the value for the whole combination.
Reactance Finder - Calculates the reactance of any capacitor or inductor from the circuit frequency.
Power Triangle - Calculates real, apparent, and reactive power dissipation as well as impedance phase angle in any electrical system.
Resistivity - Finds the resistance of any wire or prism from its dimensions and resistivity, or vice versa.
Magnetic Fields - Finds the force that acts on a conductor in a magnetic field.
Capacitors - Finds the charge and energy stored in a capacitor.
Many more electrical utilities coming soon, with regular updates. Plus, NO ADS.
Please rate or give feedback. Feel free to give suggestions or comments.
- Legendary LoL Builder in S4 edition! -
New version arrives with new content!
Full champion stats calculator for League of Legends game players. Include character base stats, spells, items, runes and masteries. Up to date free week champion rotation. Keep up with official news and community info.
Always updated to last League of Legends version
* Season 4
* Export / Import builds
* Champions Lore
* Summoners spells calculator with Cooldown and Mana costs
* Free Champion Rotation
* Recent News and Community info
In case of bugs or errors, please let me know at
Images and graphics are property of their respective owners. League of Legends © 2009-2014 Riot Games Inc. All rights reserved.
League of Legends and Riot Games Inc. are registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.
The application itself will allow you to setup your phone to take pictures at a specific interval as well as send out SMS messages at specific intervals with the phones current location, speed, and distance.
After tracks/flights are recorded SpaceTracker can export the GPS data to a KML file to display the flight path in Google Earth.
SpaceTracker is useful for not just High Altitude Balloon Experiments but can be used for sending your location while driving/running/biking to keep loved ones in the loop. Really the possible uses for the application are endless.
To view photos from the applications maiden flight please visit http://runninghusky.com/spacepics
This app has been tested on HTC Incredible 2, Motorola Droid X, and HTC EVO 3d. If you should run into any issues please let me know so I can help resolve them.
Keywords: GPS, tracking, HAB, high altitude balloon, running, cycling, safety, location, awesome, pew pew laserbeams.
This is great for allowing loved ones to check up on you when you are not always able to answer/use your phone like when you are riding motorcycle, bicycling, or even running.
It also allows you to find your phone if it is lost or stolen and will do it all without a data connection.
Android in the Stratosphere: Advanced Development for Near-Space Exploration
Have you ever wondered what the world would look like at 100,000 feet above sea level? Wonder no more. The instructor took a weather balloon, an Android phone and a sense of adventure, and launched Android into near-space.
This class will explain advanced programming techniques used in Android to perform GPS tracking and data recording, as well as automated camera capturing to document and record flight information. Other topics covered in this class will be utilizing the Google Maps API with custom drawing, SQLite database creation and manipulation, and creating services.
LEVEL : Advanced
TOPIC AREA : Developer Essentials
This is the ultimate in running applications in the Android Market. Includes the ever popular Running Calc w/Age Grade calculator along with race results finder, race finder, and race trainer.
The Race Trainer portion of the app is very similar to the RunnersWorld SmartCoach application. It will create many different plans based on recent race performances. Key features found in this that cannot be found in SmartCoach are:
**Dynamic plan length which allows you to pick the date of your race rather than simply the number of weeks in the plan
**Ability to edit each and every workout created in the plan
**Ability to mark days and weeks as completed
**Ability to export the created plans via email for ease of printing
**Plans for race distances up to 100mile ultra marathons
**And a Widget for your desktop to display the days workout!!!!
The race finder portion will find races throughout the world based on location provided. Once plans are found you are able to browse to the Race's website as well as map out the location of the race within Google maps.
The results finder portion currently supports OnlineRaceResults.com as well as MarathonGuide.com for individual race results.
Last, but not least, is the Running Calculator that started Epic Runner. This is a Running - Pace - Predictor Calculator that will predict race results based on previous performances. Also splits, pace, time, speed, and age graded calculations. Includes many preset distances and the ability to enter custom distances.
Contact via email for comments and suggestions.
Keywords: running, triathlon, 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, 15k, 25k, training, awesome, lasers, pew.