1. Wire Cutter helps you calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be to achieve the proper resistance. Supports single, dual, triple, and quad coil design. Wire types supported are Kanthal (A-1, A, and D) as well as Nichrome (60 and 80). Wire Gauges supported are AWG 22, 24, 26 - 36. Recently added are 6 sizes of Kanthal A-1 Ribbon wire. It can also display calculated lengths in inches, cm, mm, and even fractional inches (4 3/16).
2. Coil Builder helps determine how many wraps the coil needs to be using the correct length of wire.
Using the wire length from Wire Cutter along with the coil diameter and estimated length of the leads, it will calculate the exact number of wraps you should use. Diameter size can be input as inches, cm, or mm, and can be set independently of the length settings.
3. Power Tool calculate either voltage or wattage at which you are vaping based on your inputs and setting.
Basically a simple Ohm's Law calculator designed to help determine the power or voltage you should use.
4. Converter is a new conversion tool that can convert inches to mm and back as well as convert fractions to decimals.
Try it out. We think you will agree that Vaper's Toolbox is a must have for any e-cigarette enthusiast that is planning on building their own coils.
This app should work with any android version 2.2 or later.
The calculation is considered as help. Because there only are minimal differences between the stores (or shops). Only the data of Zivipf will be used. AWG values are indicated as well.
16x FeCrAl Kanthal-A
23x FeCrAl Kanthal-A1
18x FeCrAl Kanthal-D
9x FeCrAl Kanthal-D Flachdraht
6x Nickel-Chrom Flachdraht
6x V2A Edelstahldraht
14x V4A Edelstahldraht
6x Nickeldraht-Nickel 200
The picture was kindly provided by www.dampfdorado.de available.
Support one, two, three and four coils, each of which may consist of one or more (up to six) wires.
For varivolts adjust voltage in increments 0.5 V and the recommended optimal range for easy selection of the optimal voltage.
Provides for all necessary parameters of wire such as standard (AWG, mm) diameter, resistivity, and alloy type.
Coil overall characteristics: Diameter, Number of turns and Lengths of the legs connecting coil with contacts for to increase the accuracy of calculations.
The algorithm is based by the surface power of the coil, which actually reflects the most current processes affecting evaporation.
Displays detailed characteristics of coil: Power (actual and recommended), Resistance, Wire length, Current, Surface Power and Coil length.
Use "Share" at the bottom of page, you can quickly share with friends results of calculations by sending them your link.
The Ohm's law calculator is a simple Ohm's law calculator with Joule heating.
The coil wrapping calculator is specialized for winding coils for rebuildable atomizers (RBA).
The battery drain calculator shows you the current and power drain on the battery in your e-cigarette.
The mod range calculator tells you the optimal resistance range for your regulated mod.
The DIY e-liquid calculator lets you select nic strength and VG/PG ratio for the nicotine base liquid and your desired outcome.
See also Steam Engine Pro.
Note: If you are having problems entering decimal numbers because your onscreen keyboard does not show a period or a comma, here is the solution: Go to the settings tab and set input type to text. This will give you a full keyboard. The keyboard is different from device to device, so I had to make it user selectable.
It's development is ongoing, with periodical expansions keeping the Cloud.Box tools up to date in the rapidly changing world of vaping and it's DIY possibilities.
[Cloud.Box v1.45] released:
This update adds new features to the Coil Toy, fixes a bug with saving Juice Cook ingredients and an interface bug with selecting input fields.
[Cloud.Box v1.44] released:
Makes the numpad optional in the menu to support devices that refuse to show the decimal separator on it.
[Cloud.Box v1.43] released:
Fixes numpad decimal point not showing on some devices
[Cloud.Box v1.42] released:
Fixes a bug with with custom wires not being saved and contains some interface improvements.
[Cloud.Box v1.41] released:
This version adds the Juice Cook, a e-liquid recipe manager & calculator. The Coil Toy is updated with several new options and features and several issues are fixed like the zoom feature and odd input keypad behaviour.
CloudBox supports all types of handheld device screens and it's zoom feature compensates for small screen sizes.
- No knowledge of math or physics required
- Complete selection and adjustment of wire materials, parameters etc.
- Use of kanthal and nichrome variations, nickel (ni200), silver, titanium
- Live rendered preview image of your coil setup
- Per-item descriptions
- Detailed results
- Various additional result graphs and tables
- Supports up to octa-coil configurations, as well spiral 'stovetops'
- Supports twin parallel setups
- Leads type specification, non-resistance wire setup
- Saving & loading coil setups
- User specified non-standard (twisted etc) wire
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Unit converter
- Ohm's Law tool
- And more!
Juice Cook features:
- Build your own e-liquid & ingredient library
- Separate management of recipes and ingredients
- Calculates the required ingredient percentages for the desired nicotine level
- An optional third base allows manual adjustment of final PG/VG ratio
- Up to seven additives
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Quick summary
- And more!
By filling the empty cells with furnace and element data, the calculator will show the estimated electric output and assist the user to choose the right grade of heating element and dimensions for the specific furnace condition.
The user can also send a request to the nearest sales office for more support and access additional information about the grades and the company.
Double-Tap an input to get conversion options!
>LC Resonant Frequency
>Flat Spiral Coil
>Inverse Conical Coil
>Wire Gauge Guide
If an error is found, please leave a comment and email the author so he can fix it!
***The author is not liable for any harm done. Use caution when building and operating a Tesla Coil.***
SPICE is an acronym for Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis
and was inspired by the need to accurately model devices used in integrated circuit design.
DroidTesla simulator solves basic resistive circuits using Kirchoff’s Current Law (KCL)
in much the same way a student in a circuits class would,the simulator systematically forms a matrix in accordance
with KCL and then proceeds to solve for the unknown quantities using various algebraic
techniques such as Gaussian elimination and sparse matrix techniques.
For non-linear components, such as the diode and BJT ,DroidTesla engine searching for the approximate solution by making an initial guess at an answer
and then improving the solution with successive calculations built upon this guess.
This is called an iterative process.DroidTesla simulation uses the Newton-Raphson iterative algorithm
to solve circuits with non-linear I/V relationships.
For reactive elements(capacitors and inductors),the DroidTesla uses numeric integration methods to approximate the state of the reactive elements as a function of time.
DroidTesla offers the Trapezoidal(I'll add a GEAR method later) integration methods to approximate the state of the reactive elements.
Although for most circuits, both methods will provide almost identical results,
it is generally regarded that the Gear method is more stable, but trapezoidal method is faster and more accurate.
DroidTesla for now can simulate:
-Potentiometer (available only in pro version)
-Light Bulb (available only in pro version)
-Ideal operational amplifier
-Bipolar junction transistor (NPN PNP)
-MOSFET N-channel depletion
-MOSFET N-channel enhancement
-MOSFET P-channel depletion
-MOSFET P-channel enhancement
-JFET N and P (available only in pro version)
-PN Led diode
-PN Zener diode
-AC current source
-DC current source
-AC voltage source
-DC voltage(battery) source
-CCVS - current controlled voltage source
-CCCS - current controlled current source
-VCVS - voltage controlled voltage source
-VCCS - voltage controlled current source
-Square wave voltage source (available only in pro version)
-Triangle wave voltage source (available only in pro version)
-Two channe oscilloscope (available only in pro version)
-SPST Switch (available only in pro version)
-SPDT Switch (available only in pro version)
-Voltage controlled switch (available only in pro version)
-Current controlled switch (available only in pro version)
-AND (available only in pro version)
-NAND (available only in pro version)
-OR (available only in pro version)
-NOR (available only in pro version)
-NOT (available only in pro version)
-XOR (available only in pro version)
-XNOR (available only in pro version)
-JK flip-flop (available only in pro version)
-7 Segment Display (available only in pro version)
-IC 555 (available only in pro version)
-Transformer (available only in pro version)
-Graetz Circuit(available only in pro version)
If you are making an
oscillators you have to put a small initial value on some of the
reactive elements.(see the examples)
SIMPLE APPLICATION THAT WILL CALCULATE
VOLTAGE, RESISTANCE, CURRENT and POWER
FROM ANY 2 GIVEN VALUES.
WILL CALCULATE USING CORRECT FORMULA
WITH GIVEN VALUES.
USEFUL TOOL FOR ANY ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC ENGINEER.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER APP'S.
BUY PURCHASING PAID APP'S, HELPS
TOWARDS DEVELOPING MORE FREE APP'S.
ELECTRICAL AND GAS ENGINEERING APP'S AVAILABLE.
IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN APP AND WOULD LIKE
TO SEE IT ON ANDROID, LET US KNOW....
Please rate this app if you like it.
If you would like any features added,
or would like a specific app created
for Android Market, then please email
us at email@example.com.
This mobile application is a MUST have tool for vapers which build their atomizer coils (RBA/RDA) themselves and want to improve the performance of their coils. The result will be a staggering flavour and vapour production.
As the only app on the market, it introduces the concept of an adaptive Heat Coefficient (besides the Resistance in Ohm) which will blow you away if you set and build your coils accordingly. This Heat Coefficient will be calculated exactly and is adapted to the Wicking Material which you are using.
The features of this app include:
- Calculate your coils based on multiple parameters (Coil Diameter, Wire Type, Windings, Wicking Material etc)
- Choose your Wicking Material Category
- Configure your Settings (Sort Order, Units etc)
- Set Parameters in Metric or US/UK Units
- Save and Retrieve your coils at any moment in time
- Share your coils with the vaping community
- Download coils suggested by other vapers
- Rate coils suggested by other vapers
- Add Comments to your coils
- Access RBA / RDA Atomizer Database
- Submit new Atomizers
- an much more...
Besides, a Facebook Group allows you to ask questions to the developers directly or to simply get in touch with other users and exchange experiences...
All in all a fantastic App which offers so many great features which will for sure change your vaping experience!!
The Machinist Calc Pro is the first machining math and reference tool to provide a complete assortment of machine shop solutions. This machining calculator has more complete Thread data than the Machinery's Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs. A must-have for all machinists and machine shops.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
• Speeds and Feeds - Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth, Number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning (RCT) adjustment factor with the Speeds and Feeds functionality
• Thread Size - Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
• Drill Point - Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
• Drill Size - Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
• 3-Wire Measure - Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Trigonometric Functions - Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Right Triangle Math - Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
• Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts - enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
• Thread Classification Tables
- Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
- Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
◦m, mm, cm
◦Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
•Calculate for Milling, Turning, Drilling & much more.
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
Options are included for US & metric.
Construction calculators include:
Brick calculators, blockwork, cavity walls & mortar.
Concrete calculators, floor screed, readymix concrete calculators & mixed on site.
Render, stucco, drywall & plaster calculators.
Excavations and spoil heap calculators for multiple materials.
All the functionality and solutions (see list below) of the handheld Tradesman Calc calculator optimized for the Android user.
The Tradesman Calc for Android devices is specifically designed to be useful in trades requiring technical math, including Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting - virtually any skilled trade requiring applied math skills.
This powerful, easy-to-use app helps tradesmen on the job whenever they need to use or calculate dimensional math, fractions (ruler, proper, improper, and mixed), unit conversions, ratios and proportions, trigonometry/trig and plane geometry (right triangles/angles, circular and polygonal shapes). In addition, the Tradesman Calc app has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The app also has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The Tradesman Calc app is easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn, making it ideal for instructors helping students in career and technical education programs develop and expand their applied and practical math skills.
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master Calculators
● Built-in help – just press and hold key
● All the functionality of the Tradesman Calc handheld calculator and optimized for the Android device user
● Entry editing backspace key
● Complete User’s Guide available free at www.calculated.com
● Work in Architectural (ruler) fractions (1/4 inch, 1/16 inch, etc.), proper fractions (2/3), mixed number fractions (1 2/3) and improper fractions (5/3)
● Solve dimensional math problems, and convert between U.S. and metric dimensional math units for easy conversions.
● Right Triangle/Angle Math: Enter and calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths and make solving right triangles easy
● Trigonometric/Trigonometry/Trig Functions: Solve angle and side trigonometry problems using Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
● Circle/Arc: Enter and calculate Area, Circumference, Radius, Diameter, Arc Angle, Arc Length, Chord Length, Arc Height
● Ratios and Proportions: Calculate x, y values and calculate proportional values easily with the ratio and proportion functionality
● Hexagon/Polygon: Calculate Exterior Angle, Interior Angle, Side Length, Outside Diameter, Inside Diameter, Perimeter and Area
● Enter math equations using order of operations
● Work with exponents
Great for: Students, Instructors and those active in the Trades – Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting
The tool provides a single page interface to achieve this and minimizes the need for keyboard input making finding the desired information, quick and intuitive.
• Shows number of wraps required to meet the target resistance
• Slide volts from 3.0 to 10.0
• Real-time display of amps and watts with the build
• Warnings levels at 80% and 100% of battery rating
• Save and load complete build configurations
• 20 types of wire already included
• AW IMR batteries included for selection
• Customize and add wire types, coil diameters and batteries
• Lookup table showing amps and watts at volts ranging from 3.0-10.6V and resistance ranging from 0.1-3.9 Ohms
• Set units to either Imperial or Metric
The current amp draw and wattage of the coil is displayed at all times, backed up with clear battery warning graphics to ensure you see at a glance any potential battery drain issues.
A slider is provided to adjust the voltage provided to the coil which updates in real time the amp and watt display and power warning indications.
The Quick Lookup table provides a quick view of all the amp and watt levels for resistances from 0.1 Ohms to 3.9 Ohms at the currently set voltage. At the press of a button you can switch this to view all of the amp and watt levels for voltages from 3.0 Volts to 10.6 Volts for the current target resistance.
Rapidly save your builds and load any of them back at a later time, so you can get your perfect build for each atomizer and quickly recall it when you need to re-build. All of the selections you have made are saved along with the build, including which battery you were using.
A number of standard wire types are already included, both in imperial and metric, and you can edit these or add to them if you would like to use a wire material or size not already included.
As well as being able to select from the list of AW IMR batteries included you can add you own to ensure that power warnings are accurate for the batteries you are using.
I've been a framing carpenter since 2000 and before SquareCalc I used the 3-4-5 method to square things and also measuring corner to corner with 2 tape measures. On the occasion I still use those methods but in certain circumstances my phone comes out and I use SquareCalc.
SquareCalc is nice when you need to find a precise point that is perfectly square. It also comes in handy when squaring up a deck and the outer joist is bowed. With SquareCalc you can get the number right to the corner for a perfectly square deck.
I got the idea for SquareCalc from one of those expensive construction calculators which can do the same thing. The differences between the two are:
SquareCalc is much more user friendly.
SquareCalc is free.
SquareCalc is on your phone which is already in your pocket and does not require you to have another device.
I designed SquareCalc to use myself on the job and I have personally tested it time and time again. SquareCalc is always installed on my phone and I still use it at least once a week.
#ladderwalker on freenode
This is the ultimate in running applications in the Android Market. Includes the ever popular Running Calc w/Age Grade calculator along with race results finder, race finder, and race trainer.
The Race Trainer portion of the app is very similar to the RunnersWorld SmartCoach application. It will create many different plans based on recent race performances. Key features found in this that cannot be found in SmartCoach are:
**Dynamic plan length which allows you to pick the date of your race rather than simply the number of weeks in the plan
**Ability to edit each and every workout created in the plan
**Ability to mark days and weeks as completed
**Ability to export the created plans via email for ease of printing
**Plans for race distances up to 100mile ultra marathons
**And a Widget for your desktop to display the days workout!!!!
The race finder portion will find races throughout the world based on location provided. Once plans are found you are able to browse to the Race's website as well as map out the location of the race within Google maps.
The results finder portion currently supports OnlineRaceResults.com as well as MarathonGuide.com for individual race results.
Last, but not least, is the Running Calculator that started Epic Runner. This is a Running - Pace - Predictor Calculator that will predict race results based on previous performances. Also splits, pace, time, speed, and age graded calculations. Includes many preset distances and the ability to enter custom distances.
Contact via email for comments and suggestions.
Keywords: running, triathlon, 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, 15k, 25k, training, awesome, lasers, pew.
This is great for allowing loved ones to check up on you when you are not always able to answer/use your phone like when you are riding motorcycle, bicycling, or even running.
It also allows you to find your phone if it is lost or stolen and will do it all without a data connection.
Android in the Stratosphere: Advanced Development for Near-Space Exploration
Have you ever wondered what the world would look like at 100,000 feet above sea level? Wonder no more. The instructor took a weather balloon, an Android phone and a sense of adventure, and launched Android into near-space.
This class will explain advanced programming techniques used in Android to perform GPS tracking and data recording, as well as automated camera capturing to document and record flight information. Other topics covered in this class will be utilizing the Google Maps API with custom drawing, SQLite database creation and manipulation, and creating services.
LEVEL : Advanced
TOPIC AREA : Developer Essentials
The application itself will allow you to setup your phone to take pictures at a specific interval as well as send out SMS messages at specific intervals with the phones current location, speed, and distance.
After tracks/flights are recorded SpaceTracker can export the GPS data to a KML file to display the flight path in Google Earth.
SpaceTracker is useful for not just High Altitude Balloon Experiments but can be used for sending your location while driving/running/biking to keep loved ones in the loop. Really the possible uses for the application are endless.
To view photos from the applications maiden flight please visit http://runninghusky.com/spacepics
This app has been tested on HTC Incredible 2, Motorola Droid X, and HTC EVO 3d. If you should run into any issues please let me know so I can help resolve them.
Keywords: GPS, tracking, HAB, high altitude balloon, running, cycling, safety, location, awesome, pew pew laserbeams.