Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, calories & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Notable new app features include:
* Runtastic Training Plans are available on Android for the first time! Select your professionally-designed plan today to make progress and reach your goals.
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 30 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player and additional music sources, including Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
FREE OFFER: Samsung Galaxy S5 owners receive 6 months of MVP advanced features.
“The best part of my run—the MapMyRun app. I’m in love with this thing… With MapMyRun, all you do is press Start when you begin your work out, and it calculates your route, mileage, minutes per mile and calories burned.” - @plankpilates
Track running, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg/min/max pace, distance, time, etc) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyRun.com.
Connect your MapMyRun account with your MyFitnessPal account.
Perfect training app for “couch to 5K”, all the way to elite marathoner, or even someone just looking for a weight loss, diet or calorie counting app.
Great for training for 10K, half marathon, marathon, even 50k (battery life up to 8 hours of tracking on newer phones!).
Visit www.MapMyRun.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of running, walking, and cycling routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like Nike+, Garmin, Polar, CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Timex, Magellan at www.MapMyRun.com
♬ Play music! MapMyRun keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can switch to other apps like Pandora, Spotify or your favorite music app and not miss a step. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyRun.com for the full experience.
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• View your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with indoor training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/21109252-Does-Strava-3-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.
BBC NEWS - “The only way to save yourself is to run for real.”
WIRED - “In the style of Runkeeper, with an exciting undead twist.”
LIFEHACKER - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
CNN - “Turns exercise into a game - a terrifying, terrifying game.”
NPR - "It gets you moving!"
TIME.COM - "Takes all the fun of a zombie game and funnels it into a fitness app."
WHAT PLAYERS SAY:
“Evaded all zombie mobs :-) One of my best sprints ever; this app works!”
“This game will make you sweat. Perfect junction between game design and run tracker.”
“Just tried @zombiesrungame and for the first time in my life I feel truly alive.”
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
You become the hero in an epic story of humanity’s struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there’s a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well... This app includes all 33 missions from Season 1 as well as the first 7 missions from Season 2; and there'll be a further 120+ missions released weekly and available for purchase!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional ‘Zombie Chases’ mode, you’ll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That’s right - we’ve made interval training *fun*!
View your running and game progress in detail through comprehensive stats and graphs - all for free!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history. Plus you can sync your runs with Runkeeper, export them as GPX files, and share them with friends!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVE
You automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It’s up to you.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Your certified personal trainers guide you through exercises with timed, step-by-step audio, photo and video instructions complete with encouragement! Whether you’re doing bodyweight workouts at home or lifting weights at the gym, Skimble’s Workout Trainer is the ultimate fitness companion. You can also choose your area of focus and use it to get a six pack, lose weight, improve your running, practice yoga, and more.
Workout Trainer is ideal for people who want to get in shape without using any exercise equipment. Also great for those who enjoy Tabata, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), timed workouts and CrossFit WOD.
Here are a few ways that Workout Trainer is the best app to help you achieve your fitness goals:
✓ Follow along to workouts with audio instructions and progress cues
✓ See instructional photos and videos that explain each move in detail
✓ Complete our free virtual fitness consultation wizard for a customized experience!
✓ Easily create and edit workouts from your Android!
✓ Add our home screen widget to see a new workout every day
✓ Share your workouts via Email, Facebook and Twitter
✓ Play your favorite music while working out
✓ Discover our community of exercisers like you
✓ Try new and recommended workouts from the community
Our Premium PRO+ 'all-you-can-exercise' subscription features:
★ PRO-only Workout of the Week challenges and specialized workouts
★ All access pass to custom training programs ($500+ value)
★ HD exercise videos with PRO audio coaching
★ Do web workouts on the www.skimble.com website
★ Created unlimited workouts including Shakercizer
★ Access PRO-only community forums with trainers
★ Enjoy an ad-free experience & more!
★ PRO+ is available for $6.99/month. PRO+ three (3) months is $20.97 and six (6) months is $41.94 USD.
Everything tracked with Skimble's Workout Trainer application is synchronized with the Skimble.com website, so you can track your progress online, and connect with the active community of millions that have made Workout Trainer a top free Android app in Health & Fitness.
Get healthy today with Skimble's Workout Trainer app!
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email email@example.com with any problems or requests!
It uses both an accelerometer (G-sensor) and a GPS to measure your running distance. Use the accelerometer sensor when GPS is not available.
++++ Features ++++
● Running programs: 1 mile (4 weeks), 2 mile (4 weeks), 5km C25K (9 weeks).
● Running distance measurement using both the GPS and accelerometer (G-sensor).
● Running log history: Running map, total time, distance, calories burned, and steps.
● Personalized setting: English/Meter, walking and running steps, and weight.
● Voice instruction and feedback, and progress bar.
++++ Notes ++++
● Some phones do not support an accelerometer (G-sensor) when the screen is off. Please keep screen on when running.
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt for accelerometer based distance measurement.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
Keywords: running trainer, C25K, 1 mile, 2 mile, running coach, runner
* individual GPS tracking settings to preserves the battery
* modifiable outdoor tracking log, create new individual log parameters or modify existing integrated logbook templates
* adjustable voice feedback for intermediate results like distance, time, speed
* analyzable maps with colored routes to indicate speed differences
* use built-in logbook templates for outdoor tracking and body data
* quick overview of the latest tracking data and general log data
* manage notifications of new records
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* customizable look
* cloud synchronisation to transfer your app data to a new device or to sync your data between different devices
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 sit ups in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target sit ups and sit back and allow Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will boost your strength and health.
• Getting you to do more sit ups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
• "Workout excellence! Must have app if fitness is important to you"
• "My stomach hurt but I like it"
• "On target to get a 6 pack with Sit Ups - Fitness Trainer"
* Train with us and see how you improve your sit up technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
• ABS FLOOR CRUNCHES
Abs floor crunches, or sit-ups, work the upper and lower abdominal muscles. This exercise begins with you lying on your back on the floor with legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Place your hands behind your neck for support only, do not pull on the neck during the exercise. Curl your body up, suing the abdominal muscles to pull your shoulders off the floor.
• ABS CRUNCHES WITH EXERCISE BALL
Begin by rolling down the exercise ball until the small of your back is touching the ball. Your legs should be shoulder width apart. Place your head and neck on to the ball and cross your arms over your chest. You should be lying comfortably on the ball in a table top position. Use your abdominal muscles to curl your spine up in to the crunch position.
• TORSO TWISTING SIT UPS
The side abdominal muscles, can be isolated using the torso twisting sit-up. Begin in a seated position with your arms at your sides for support. Your knees should be bent. Slowly twist your torso to one side, keeping your chest facing forward. Bend and straighten your legs, pulling your knees toward the side of your body.
• BICYCLE CRUNCHES
The bicycle crunch is an abs exercise that works both the upper and lower abdominal muscles as well as the side abdominal muscles. Begin by lying on your back with your legs raised and knees bent to 90 degrees. Place your hands behind your neck or ears for support. Begin slowly moving your legs back and forth as if you are riding a bicycle. At the same time, crunch upward, lifting one shoulder blade off of the floor.
keywords: fitness trainer, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, situps, sit-ups workout, exercise, training, body.
Application contains workout schedule to perform in 42 days - no shortcuts - known as Aerobic Weider Six (Aerobic Six of Weider).
Daily ab workout contains 6 exercises to perform everyday to get perfect 6pack.
Forget about push ups, sit ups, pull ups, squats etc. No need to go to gym. You can do this 6 pack abs workout at home.
Text to speech engine is used during 6 pack workout.
Advanced high quality voices (like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ or SVOX) are available on market - download them to use custom language accent.
This application shouldn't be used as personal trainer. Before You start training ask Your fitness instructor how You should perform each exercise.
If You have obesity problems You might not notice results of these exercises (flat stomach).
This workout was not designed to lose belly fat but to get flat, muscular abs/sixpack. If You want to burn body fat use Caynax HIIT app that provides support for interval workouts like Tabata and Fartlek.
Free application version is supported by in-app ads and has some limitations.
Give it a try and get perfect abs in just 6 weeks.
Multi view/multi window is supported.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - used to detect incoming phone call and pause workout.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start reminder service after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that workout works when screen is off.
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Push Ups – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 pushups in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Push Ups – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target push ups and sit back and allow Push Ups – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will help you achieve your goals.
• Getting you to do more pushups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
• "Love this app and makes you want to push your self to the limit"
• "Brilliant! Getting me to do more pushups."
• "Fitness trainer. Don't need to go to the gym when using this app. Great app!"
* Train with us and see how you improve your pushup technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
PUSH UPS TECHNIQUES
Lie face down on the ground. Put your legs together. Place your hands on the ground, palms down, fingers pointed forward. Balance your weight on your palms and your toes. Your hands should be shoulder width apart. Keeping your body straight, lower your body by bending your elbows. Go down until your chest almost touches the ground. Return to starting position.
Elevated Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushup, except you place your feet on a chair or Swiss ball or elevated surface. This allows you to hit your upper pecs more. Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
Wide Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushups, except hands are placed wider than shoulder width. This helps bring out your outer pectorals.
Diamond Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushups, except hands are positioned under the middle of your chest. Put your hands together so there looks like there is a diamond in between them (Index fingers touch each other and thumbs touch each other). This helps develop your inner pecs and your triceps.
Basketball Push Ups:
Same as the standard pushups, except you balance one hand on a basketball, medicine ball, or Swiss ball. This works stabilizer muscles.
Three-Point Push Up:
Same as the standard pushups, except you put one foot on top of the other. So your points of contact are: 1.) left hand, 2.) right hand, and 3.) one foot while the other foot rests on its heel.
keywords: fitness trainer, body builder, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, pushups, push-ups workout, exercise, training, body.
Open the app, press start and put the phone in your pocket. Mid-term or at the end of the walk you can see all the information you need to know.
GOAL: Running Doctor makes your daily jogging experience safer and easier by offering you a diagnosis of how evenly you run and how strong the impact of running is to your joints. Running Doctor tracks all basic parameters of your workout (distance, speed, calories, hydration, number of steps, cadence), as well as calculates symmetries of your gait and the impacts that you make with the ground.
IT SHOULD NOT BE IMPORTANT HOW FAST AND LONG YOU RUN, BUT HOW SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY YOU DO IT. /// Pro version of Running Doctor will be available soon with additional features and insights ///
The Running Doctor application offers the following ADVANCED FEATURES:
• Classification of your symmetries as low, medium, high
• Classification of impact to your joints as low, medium high
• Showcasing your running symmetries on a scale
• Showcasing impact to your joints on a scale
• Basic explanation of your symmetries and advice on improvement
• Basic explanation of impact to your joints and advice on improvement
The Running Doctor application offers the following BASIC FEATURES:
• Distance (when using GPS)
• Calories burned during workout
• Hydration needs after workout
• Number of steps
• Cadence (number of steps per minute)
• Running symmetries
• Impact to your joints
HOW TO USE RUNNING DOCTOR?
Fix your phone as close as possible to your center of body mass and make sure that your phone does not wiggle too much and does not get wet! In order to get best results and follow your improvements, make sure to keep your phone always at the same place while running:
• Use your running belt or belt clip, firmly fitting backpack or slide the phone under the center belt line
• The use of armband will also give you good results
ADDITIONAL ADVICE FROM EXPERTS
Running Doctor Team will also be happy to offer you professional individual advice on improving your running technique and experience. Send us your questions and suggestions to RunningDocApp@gmail.com and we will get back to you with an IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS.
DISCLAIMER: The Running Doctor App is intended for helping you detect early warnings of running injuries. We do not offer medical advice so use the app at your own risk. For medical advice, always consult your doctor.
Keywords/tags: Running, Runner’s, Injury, Injuries, Doc, Doctor, Clinic, Prevention, Forefoot, Midfoot, Heelstrike, Strike, Technique, GPS, Routes, Maps, Pedometer, Steps, Count, Counter, Cadence, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Treadmill, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, Marathon, 5k, 10k, 21k, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, Music, Musik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Personal, Trainer, Real-time, Measurement, Advice, Runtastic, Endomondo, Nike Run, Adidas, Map your Run, Runkeeper, Temporun, Ymed, balance, iOrtho, leg injuries, sports injuries, ancle injuries, hip pain, spine, knee injuries,moov,fitbit, fitbit force, fitbit flex, jabone,nike fuelband,health, runkeeper, better, livestrong, myplate, runmeter, endomondo, meter, ride, bike, tracker, race, exercise, rate, heart, lite, sport, coach, trainer, sports, free