Record and measure your progress and training to improve your fitness.
Simple, very stable, powerful, with a vocal coach and a conference scheduler you can perform and record with VO2OT your run, and all kinds of training in perfect serenity by scheduling your workouts then letting yourself be guided by the speech synthesis, the beeps and vibrator (configurable functions).
Discover the features and power in VO2OT on downloading GooglePlay in the "Health and Fitness"
- The GHOST RACE: Beat your current records against the ghost of an old run ( delay or advance indicated by speech)
- Send by sms your lap
- Create, edit and train with your workouts with the VO2OT session editor (Settings: time, distance, speed,%vvo2max and speech)
- Live Sharing of your sessions
- Compatible Bluetooth SMART Cardio belt, all makes, all models.
IMPORTANTE FOR GPS USE
Launch your gps phone before launching VO2OT app and to start a workout. The gps can only tune outside any room and House. It could take 10 seconds to 1 minute. You can read the GPS reception of with the data shown on the main screen. Datas exchangeable by clicking on the text.
NEW: Share the LIVE of your training with friends (speed, heart rate, turns, etc ...)
VO2 Optimum Training is a powerful and simple software maximizing the capabilities of your phone to record, monitor and analyze your running training and fun runs with GPS on your phone.
During development, the Endurance Athlete team focused on measurement accuracy of GPS and software ergonomics for training.
Beginners seeking a simple and free tool to reach running a program with setup and use quick and intuitive.
Experts runners will be happy to use a powerful tool equivalent to a GPS with heart rate monitor from top brands
Three test protocol VAM are included to test your fitness level and calculate the velocities of training.
The runners seeking a rapid progression may request a personal training for two weeks with Jean-Pierre Monciaux through the website VO2OT.
The software VO2OT boost your custom workout thanks to the voice synthesis and ergonomic screen.
- Simple for beginners and jogging
- Very complete for experts (Using the VvO2MAX)
- Suitable for use with complex training sessions
- Calculation calories.
- Direct access to the MP3 player for listening to music while jogging
- Intermediate times and lap time function.
- Pause function
- Coach with speech synthesis and adjustable indications (speed, distance, time)
- Tests VMA fully controlled and monitored by software
- Share your run live and live on internet (training, jogging, running)
- Share workout with social networks, sms, email ...
- Calculation of training speeds
- File and complete record of your workouts (numerous charts, data, analysis ...)
- More than 8 hours of battery life.
- GPS accuracy greater than 97% under normal use
Based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren, the bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. Mark honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.
Use this mobile companion to reference over 200 different body weight exercises!
Need to spice up your workouts? Mark Lauren's proven training techniques are now available to you in the form of timers for Tabatas, Supersets, Stappers, Interval Sets, and Ladders. Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest. Get into shape with as little as 30 minutes a day!
The app installs with a comprehensive photo library of over 200 different bodyweight exercises. By installing the FREE 'YAYOG Video Pack' app from Google Play you get access to high quality video of Mark demonstrating every exercise. The video plays during workouts to help you keep your form as you exercise.
This app also integrates with the 'Mark Lauren's DVD' series of apps on Google Play (available to purchase separately) to give you access to full video workouts. The warm-up and cool down videos are available for FREE, the circuits, timed sets and ladders packs are available as separate purchases at three different difficulty levels (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced).
** PERMISSIONS **
The app requires microphone and record audio permission for the new voice recognition feature that is available for evaluation in this version of the app. You can choose to run variable set ladders using voice commands (higher, lower) to increase and decrease reps, rather than pressing buttons on screen.
** PERMISSIONS **
We are continually updating and improving the app so stay tuned for more updates.
You can keep up to date with development on the YAYOG app for Android through the 'YAYOG Android App Beta' community on Google+. There you can also sign up to the beta testing program to receive the latest beta test version automatically on your device via Google Play.
Do you want to know what pace you need for a new personal record?
With Running toolbox it's easy to calculate distance, pace, speed and duration and convert between metric and imperial units.
Enter the value of two variables to get a third. For example if you ran for 11 minutes and you ran 2.5km your pace calculates to 4:25 minutes per kilometer.
Use this tool to estimate your upcoming races or get a projection on how far your next Sunday long run is.
- Pace Calculator that can be used to calculate distance, pace or time with quick access short-cuts for popular race and workout distances
- Easy to use Race Time Predictor based on the widely adopted formula from Peter Riegel.
- Ability to mix minute mile and minute kilometre pace with kilometre or mile distance when calculating paces or predicting race times
- Weekly Mileage Planner that makes it easy to plan out your weekly mileage goals in advance or alter your plans when your running is disrupted
- Selection of popular motivational running quotes to keep you inspired during your training
- Share functionality built-in so race predications, pace calculations, mileage plans and quotes can be easily exported from the app and shared or saved for later reference
- Customise the app with your own background image and choice of primary colour
Estimate the number of calories burned in your most recent run or walk.
Predict a Race Time based on your times at Races of Other Distances.
This calculator helps you set the target pace for all types of training through your weekly schedule - Easy Run | Tempo Run | Speed Work | Long Runs | Race Pace | Walk Adjusted Race Pace.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
Have you ever wanted to know how far you have walked based on step count ? The Running Room Step Distance Calculator allows you to determine distance by either height-based average stride length or exact stride length.
Walk adjusted factor
The Running Room training programs stress walk breaks so we have come up with a great tool to factor in the impact of walk breaks on your overall pace calculation.
This is the ideal tool to use for your "10 and 1" Run/Walk training and racing. The timer is set to play a specially recorded "walk" message from John Stanton after 10 minutes and a "run" message after 1 minute repeatedly. The timer has a visual update of the time, play/pause and reset controls and a lock feature to prevent the controls from being accidentally tapped on while the timer is running.
Allows you to search for and find information about any of our stores in Canada or the U.S.A.
Now you can register for races with your Android phone in seconds using our new Rapid Registration system. Register using your Running Room account, by filling out an abbreviated registration form or by reserving a spot and them completing the form at a later date can easily be done from your phone.