2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, accelerometers, multiple internet services, etc.) are used to achieve the highest accuracy in this state of the art pedometer. Files are compatible with the Bicycle Power Meter App.
3. Great companion to the Bicycle Power Meter App using a compatible file format.
4. Routes are plotted or graphed in the app, in real time.
5. The route path is continuously color scaled based on the users preference. One click changes to scale based on: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be emailed quickly. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other systems such as Garmin Connect.
7. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
8. The app runs as a service, so it continues to run in the background if other apps are running or a phone call is received.
12. English and Metric Units available. Select in user preferences screen.
13. Saved track data is logged and can be reloaded to show progress and compare activities.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more details.
***NOTE*** For a small number of phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other pedometers.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious readings.
* Cadence results may vary for some phone orientations and specific phone hardware.
Based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren, the bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. Mark honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.
Use this mobile companion to reference over 200 different body weight exercises!
Need to spice up your workouts? Mark Lauren's proven training techniques are now available to you in the form of timers for Tabatas, Supersets, Stappers, Interval Sets, and Ladders. Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest. Get into shape with as little as 30 minutes a day!
The app installs with a comprehensive photo library of over 200 different bodyweight exercises. By installing the FREE 'YAYOG Video Pack' app from Google Play you get access to high quality video of Mark demonstrating every exercise. The video plays during workouts to help you keep your form as you exercise.
This app also integrates with the 'Mark Lauren's DVD' series of apps on Google Play (available to purchase separately) to give you access to full video workouts. The warm-up and cool down videos are available for FREE, the circuits, timed sets and ladders packs are available as separate purchases at three different difficulty levels (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced).
** PERMISSIONS **
The app requires microphone and record audio permission for the new voice recognition feature that is available for evaluation in this version of the app. You can choose to run variable set ladders using voice commands (higher, lower) to increase and decrease reps, rather than pressing buttons on screen.
** PERMISSIONS **
We are continually updating and improving the app so stay tuned for more updates.
You can keep up to date with development on the YAYOG app for Android through the 'YAYOG Android App Beta' community on Google+. There you can also sign up to the beta testing program to receive the latest beta test version automatically on your device via Google Play.
Get off your butt 3 times a week for 30 mins at a time – and watch yourself become a marathoner. Interval training for a 5K is an absolute CHORE without this app.
Yes, you can still listen to your workout tunes. This app works alongside your music.
With Ease into 5K by Bluefin, couch potatoes and insanely busy people alike are gradually transforming into long-distance running machines… with just 30 MINUTES 3X EACH WEEK.
That's only 90 minutes a week. And in that small handful of minutes, you'll actually be TRAINING THE RIGHT WAY. We're talking training to lose weight and run 5K. So you won't spend your Treadmill Time wishing you knew what runners with coaches know.
Do you have $3 and 30 minutes to boost your health and get you in shape to run a 5K?
******The ultimate couch potato transformation app is at your fingertips. Proven training for new runners!******
Training Ends in 8 Weeks... Or Keep Going
8 weeks to complete
No need to look down at your watch while self-training
Built by runners
Alternates between running & walking
Just 3 runs/ week at 30-40 mins each
Listen to your own music… and skip tracks without leaving the app
Audio alerts coach you to switch from running to walking and back
Get big encouragement by sharing on FACEBOOK or TWITTER (@bluefinapps)
PLUS! Choice of MALE or FEMALE coach voice. Journal entries.
*** Transform from Barely-Working-Out to OMG-I-Can-Run… in just 9 weeks for $3 ***
NEW: Add GPS support with a one time $0.99 in-app purchase. The GPS feature is optional and requires a device with GPS capabilities. With GPS feature enabled the app will automatically calculate your pace and distance and show you workout route on a map.
NEW: Improved Journal feature. You are not able to enter workout stats such as Average/Run/Walk Pace and Distance.
Why It's the MOST POPULAR 5K Running App (reviews from the iPhone version)
IRONMAN LISTENS TO HIS OWN MUSIC"
"Not only did this app give me audio alerts telling me when I should run or walk, but I was able to listen to my own music from my iPod list instead of some other person's preference of motivational music."
– Matthew Murphy
Completed first 5k by week 7 (in 0:27:37). Has since done Ironman!
GREAT-GREAT-GRANDDAUGHTER OF EMILY POST NOW RUNS
"I have NEVER been a distance runner – hated running warm ups in high school, was always the last one done, huffing and puffing the whole way. While I had heard of interval programs, I had never tried one or thought I could do it... until I found your app. It has been the missing piece that allowed me to break my weight loss plateau."
– Lizzy Post
FROM 365 POUNDS TO RUNNING THE 5K... IN 6 MONTHS
"In February of 2011, I weighed 365 pounds. I decided it was time to change. I began to look at programs to help beginning runners. I was convinced that this app from Bluefin Software was the best choice. On July 4th, I ran a 5K! If you're thinking about starting to run, I can tell you - without hesitation - that app from Bluefin is the best start."
– Mark D Rucker
Completed 5K and 10k. Signed up for half-marathon on Oct 23, 2011!
The Run/Walk Intervals Timer (Timer) is a quick and easy way to enjoy your run/walk interval training while listening to music, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the company of others, and/or recording your run via GPS ... but NOT worrying about keeping track of your intervals. The Timer keeps track of those intervals for you! (The scenery, company of others and GPS NOT included ☺ )
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.
Burn your calories with this tracking application or boost you’re walking and running stamina with this run and walk tracker application. Quite beneficial as you can:
1. Trace your route of running or walking activity with how much time taken for that?
2. Track the route of maintaining or cycling with time spent.
3. Boost your level of jogging speed and distance.
4. Burn calories with compare watch on your running and walking actives’ targets and outcomes.
5. Find out your workout measurements and daily watch on progress.
6. Snap your progress and records.
7. Share your tracking progress with whom you want.
You can use this application as a route map drawer for your running or tracking paths. Entertain yourself with the functions attached with other functionalities such as:
1. Take snaps and videos while on tracking mode.
2. Listen music at running or walking.
3. Browse your gallery of mobile for fun.
Download this free run-walk tracking application. You are just one click away to boost stamina for run or trace your walk.
Just download Run and Walk Tracker!
* Customize your timer with various activity phases:
- Rest periods
* Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your smartphone and clock is a problem of the past
* Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
* Determine workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your routine
* Displays both total time and remaining time (countdown)
The Runtastic Timer App is more than a stopwatch or traditional alarm clock. Whether you regularly workout, practice yoga and meditation, or simply need a new tool to track your studying or working hours, the Runtastic Timer App is for you! Set as many timers on your smartphone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your workout intervals (warm-up, workout, rest periods) and construct unique workouts with different combinations of your personalized intervals!
Use our timer app for training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, jumping jacks, or general overall fitness! The Runtastic Timer App is also a great fit for those engaging in HIT (High Intensity Training) style training, interval training, or boot camp style circuit training!
The countdown is on!! Download the practical Runtastic Timer App today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
This app incorporates all of the recommendations we have received over the years from our users to bring you the best app possible. Thank you for your input!
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or requests!
With this app you can start running with little effort listening to your favorite music.
Complete training program that allows anyone to start running.
Two kinds of training:
Base training to run up to an hour from scratch;
Advanced training to run up to two hours.
Each workout will be accompanied by your music and a voice and a bell will tell you what to do.
So you can run and follow times, without worrying about the clock listening your music!
If you have suggestions or comments, please contact me.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (Allows admob to check if you're connected to the internet or not)
INTERNET (Allows admob to download advertising when you're connected)
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (I need it to play your favourite music)
WAKE_LOCK (I need to keep the phone active when the screen is off)
Get more apps, games & news about Android Wear with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
★ Simple and intuitive interface
★ Set hours, minutes and seconds of the timer
★ Pause, resume, reset timer
★ Set rest time
★ Set repetitions
★ Set unlimited repetitions
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear App.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Interval Timer" or say "Start Inverval Timer"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
Simply add your intervals and start training! While interval tracker is running, a notification bar message allows you to easily access the app again to view your progress.
All you need to use this timer is to set up workout time, rest (interval) time and how many rounds, then you are ready to work out.
- Repeat timer
- Interval timer
- Work in background with notification
- Push-button data entry
- Auto-calculation on every change as it is entered
- Pace: time & distance ==> pace & speed
- Time: pace & distance ==> time & speed
- Predict the time to complete a race
- Metric or imperial (English) units
- Persistent data across sessions
- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
Record and measure your progress and training to improve your fitness.
Simple, very stable, powerful, with a vocal coach and a conference scheduler you can perform and record with VO2OT your run, and all kinds of training in perfect serenity by scheduling your workouts then letting yourself be guided by the speech synthesis, the beeps and vibrator (configurable functions).
Discover the features and power in VO2OT on downloading GooglePlay in the "Health and Fitness"
- Send by sms your lap
- Create, edit and train with your workouts with the VO2OT session editor (Settings: time, distance, speed,%vvo2max and speech)
- Live Sharing of your sessions
- Compatible Bluetooth SMART Cardio belt, all makes, all models.
IMPORTANTE FOR GPS USE
Launch your gps phone before launching VO2OT app and to start a workout. The gps can only tune outside any room and House. It could take 10 seconds to 1 minute. You can read the GPS reception of with the data shown on the main screen. Datas exchangeable by clicking on the text.
NEW: Share the LIVE of your training with friends (speed, heart rate, turns, etc ...)
VO2 Optimum Training is a powerful and simple software maximizing the capabilities of your phone to record, monitor and analyze your running training and fun runs with GPS on your phone.
During development, the Endurance Athlete team focused on measurement accuracy of GPS and software ergonomics for training.
Beginners seeking a simple and free tool to reach running a program with setup and use quick and intuitive.
Experts runners will be happy to use a powerful tool equivalent to a GPS with heart rate monitor from top brands
Three test protocol VAM are included to test your fitness level and calculate the velocities of training.
The runners seeking a rapid progression may request a personal training for two weeks with Jean-Pierre Monciaux through the website VO2OT.
The software VO2OT boost your custom workout thanks to the voice synthesis and ergonomic screen.
- Simple for beginners and jogging
- Very complete for experts (Using the VvO2MAX)
- Suitable for use with complex training sessions
- Calculation calories.
- Direct access to the MP3 player for listening to music while jogging
- Intermediate times and lap time function.
- Pause function
- Coach with speech synthesis and adjustable indications (speed, distance, time)
- Tests VMA fully controlled and monitored by software
- Share your run live and live on internet (training, jogging, running)
- Share workout with social networks, sms, email ...
- Calculation of training speeds
- File and complete record of your workouts (numerous charts, data, analysis ...)
- More than 8 hours of battery life.
- GPS accuracy greater than 97% under normal use
Estimate the number of calories burned in your most recent run or walk.
Predict a Race Time based on your times at Races of Other Distances.
This calculator helps you set the target pace for all types of training through your weekly schedule - Easy Run | Tempo Run | Speed Work | Long Runs | Race Pace | Walk Adjusted Race Pace.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
Have you ever wanted to know how far you have walked based on step count ? The Running Room Step Distance Calculator allows you to determine distance by either height-based average stride length or exact stride length.
Walk adjusted factor
The Running Room training programs stress walk breaks so we have come up with a great tool to factor in the impact of walk breaks on your overall pace calculation.
This is the ideal tool to use for your "10 and 1" Run/Walk training and racing. The timer is set to play a specially recorded "walk" message from John Stanton after 10 minutes and a "run" message after 1 minute repeatedly. The timer has a visual update of the time, play/pause and reset controls and a lock feature to prevent the controls from being accidentally tapped on while the timer is running.
Allows you to search for and find information about any of our stores in Canada or the U.S.A.
Now you can register for races with your Android phone in seconds using our new Rapid Registration system. Register using your Running Room account, by filling out an abbreviated registration form or by reserving a spot and them completing the form at a later date can easily be done from your phone.