Using your phone’s built-in GPS, Fitly tracks any outdoor activity, such as walking, running or cycling. To conserve battery life, Fitly automatically turns the GPS off when you are not active, for example when at home or at work.
Fitly gives you an overview of all your daily activity, including duration, distance, speed and calories burned. Moreover, Fitly is great for tracking your improvement over time using charts showing your activity by day, month or even year.
While Fitly stores location data on your phone to enable you to view your workouts on a map, no location data is ever uploaded or shared with anyone. We take your privacy seriously.
Moreover, Fitly allows you to choose from 11 fitness levels and gives you a quick overview of how you’ve been doing so far today, so you can see at a glance how much is left to achieve your daily goal.
Unlike other sports trackers, Fitly offers an uncluttered user interface geared towards minimalism and does not try to overwhelm you with lots of unnecessary features.
Please note: Due to the vast number of different Android devices, we cannot guarantee that Fitly will function flawlessly on your handset. However, Fitly has been tested extensively with a number of popular phones and should work well for most users. It is still early days for Fitly and we will strive to make the app better over time. If you’d like to help us improve the app, please send us feedback on your experience using Fitly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
i.Run is the next generation running coach for your phone!!
RUN LIKE A PRO!
i.Run provides all the information you need while running. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience during your training!
- Accurate values for speed, pace per mile, average per mile, record per mile, distance, current altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch yourself automatically move on the map and zoom in on your run with mile markers (red line)
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other runners. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available). For detailed analysis of your trips at home we recommend to upload your tracks to the portal www.gpsies.com at no charge.
- Suspend, pause, and resume for receiving calls or when you need to take a break
Based on countless tests and refinement we calculate all values with maximum precision of the built in GPS. It just works - out of the box.
For the full experience we recommend to use an armband for your Android Phone. That helps to easily check the map and your performance during a training. It also greatly improves GPS quality for highest precision.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including running trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while searching for a nice trail for your training: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping trails around the globe!
i.Run stores map data that has been loaded once. That saves battery during a training and allows you to preload the map when you are running in an area with no cellular connection or abroad.
This really brings running to the next level! i.Run makes perfect use of what a SmartPhone can do with GPS, connectivity and an amazing display.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The i.Run user base is thrilled by the mapped running trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
- Featured on ESPN and Details Magazine
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker as the most comprehensive fitness database
- And praised by many other reputable publications.
Take charge and unleash the real you.
Working out has never been this easy and convenient at home or on the go. Simply press play and achieve the summer-ready body you have always wanted without leaving the comfort of your home. For the busy traveler, resume your fitness regimen at your hotel without skipping a beat.
Instant Fitness is the groundbreaking solution to bringing personal training into your home and hotel room. It has become the go-to application to working out without going to the gym and without equipment.
There’s no longer the need to devote your precious time to planning your workouts. Tell Instant Fitness which workout you want to do and it will lead you through our curated workouts with voice cues and step-by-step animations.
Tons of Unique Exercises
- Comprehensive exercises for bodyweight only, dumbbells and resistance bands
- Exercise photos, videos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Favorite your exercises
120+ Curated Workout Circuits
- Carefully tailored workouts that can be done at home
- Quick workouts that fits perfectly into your busy schedule
- Comprehensive workout database that caters to your fitness goals
- Winter sports workouts (ice hockey, snowboarding, skiing, ice skating, speed skating)
- Cardiovascular sports workouts (cycling, running)
- Routines specific to you and your equipment (bodyweight only, dumbbell, resistance bands, etc.)
- Automatic workout logging (no need to manually log your data ever again!)
- See your finished workouts in your timeline or calendar
- Find your favorite exercises with the search bar
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your fitness experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Instant Fitness.
- Map your route and the total distance
- Track your route and distance
- CALCULATES CALORIES BURNED during workout!!!!
- Treadmill and stationary exercises supported!!!
The Calorie Tracker does not require a network connection on your phone and therefore has no impact on your data plan usage.
• Calorie counter for activity
• Speedometer for driving.
Information displayed during activities:
• Total Time elapsed;
• Total Distance traveled;
• Total Calories consumed;
• Current speed;
• Average speed;
• Altitude of the location*;
• Store activity history up to 1000 records;
• Summary of historic calorie consumption (by activity type).
The best-selling running book, Chi Running®, is now an Android app to help you run faster, easier, and injury-free. Created by Chi Running founder, Danny Dreyer, this app is feature-laden with Chi Running video lessons, audio coaching, guided runs, and a built-in metronome... great tools for you to always run your best.
You’ll learn the running technique that has helped hundreds of thousands to run relaxed, more efficiently, and pain-free. For beginning runners, weekend warriors, marathoners and speed demons alike, everyone's training program benefits from improved running technique.
Inspired by the relaxing, yet powerful movement from T'ai Chi, Danny has applied these principles to his coaching and ultra-marathon running with great success. You’ll get all the support you need to practice “intelligent movement”; using good technique to save your body from undue effort and injury. Danny’s voice will talk you through Guided Runs with audio focuses played at self-selected, repeating intervals. These audio and video lessons will help you achieve your running goals; whether to start running, run a PR, complete a half or full marathon, or run for the rest of your life without injury.
You'll track your distance, pace, caloric burn, and have maps of your running routes. Track your running history in the Workout Log and then share it with friends on FaceBook or Twitter.
Unique among running apps, the Chi Running® app is a complete coaching tool for improving your running technique and boosting your training.
Running never felt this good!
The Chi Run app features:
- 18 video lessons of the key Chi Running focuses
- A unique Guided Run feature - Chi Run audio focuses prompt you as you run
- Pick which of the 23 Chi Run Focuses you want to practice and choose from 5
selectable time intervals for reminders
- 4 different Guided Runs to choose from: Tempo, Intervals, Long Slow Distance (LSD),
- Built-in metronome with two different beat sounds
- Workout timer with pause and resume
- GPS mapping of running routes with miles (Km) marked
- Running history with daily run data: distance, pace, elevation gain, calories burned
- Weekly mileage totals displayed and stored
- Video and audio reminders of 8 Pre-run Body Looseners and 6 Post-run stretches
- Music fades when audio reminders play during your Guided Runs
- Separate volume settings for metronome and Chi Focuses
- Share your runs on FaceBook and Twitter
- Export your runs to Map My Run
- Track your distance in US/English or Metric units
- Perfect compliment to e-Chi Training, the ChiRunning Online Training Programs for 5K to Marathon
Note: Not available for tablets
Goes way beyond just a training app! GPS tracking, and now includes completely free "Fun Runs"
RunDouble runs in the background while you work out. This paid version includes full access to a half marathon event training plan, as well as a 10K event plan, and a 5K improver plan. The plans require some serious commitment, with up to 5 days a week training.
Choose a playlist from your music selection, and just get running. The app will track your total and interval distance, optionally giving you pace and distance updates as you run. It will also tell you when you are half-way, so you can turn around and head home.
Includes these programs:
- Half marathon event training
- 10K event training
- 5K improver - Interval training
- Varying length "Fun Runs", from 1 km to 10 miles
- Custom intervals and fun runs
Including trial version of these programs:
- C25K Couch to 5K
- Zero to 10K
- Five to 10K
* The first two weeks can be tried from the trial programs. The remainder requires a further upgrade.
- Runs in BACKGROUND MODE
- Prompts you to change pace while working through the training program.
- Tracks your time, distance and pace, announcing these to you at the end of each interval.
- Plays a playlist of your choosing, from your personal music selection. Or alternatively, use another app to play music.
- View your previous runs
- Additional pace updates at set intervals
- Half way marker
- Programmable pace warning (target pace)
- Support for heart rate monitor (Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth)
- Cloud service:
+ Track your progress
+ View your route on a map
+ View detailed statistics about your workout
+ Create and share your own programs (coming soon)
* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* manage workout programs and routines like circle, pyramid or goal training
* log auto-fill support with historical training values after exercise selection (comfortable protocol pre-filling)
* quick selection via favorites, filters and groups
* quick overview of the latest performance of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of exercise records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* create and configure individual note-books for activities, personal body data and general things
* add and edit log parameters of the books
* share training results on Facebook
* customizable look
* sync app data between devices
* additional extras such as stopwatch, BMI calculator, unit converter, music playlist connection
* multiple note-book system with recording features for exercise-based sports (such as weight lifting, bodybuilding or cross training) and optionally position tracking features for distance-based activities (such as running or cycling)
* use built-in workout logbook templates for bodybuilding, gym, jogging, cardio, inline skating, aerobics, body measurements, sleeping behavior, etc.
Optional Features for Outdoor Sport Diaries
* goal training on distance, time, calories
* audio feedback for status information during active workout programs as well as intermediate results in GPS mode
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* analyzable maps with colored routes to indicate speed differences
* try out the free app version
* get additional features by acquiring this pro version or by upgrading the trial app version
10K may seem daunting, but even if you've never run before you'll find it surprisingly easy!
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
10 weeks, 3 workouts per week, 30 minutes per session and you'll improve your speed, endurance, and technique. We promise that everything that seemed impossible to you will be kid stuff by the end of the program.
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 10K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
JogTracker is a simple and fun to use fitness tracker for your Android phone. Whether you run, walk, bike or any other outdoor activity, you will love JogTracker!
Try before you buy! Download the free version and take advantage of these features:
- Display distance in miles or kilometers
- Calculates calories burned
- Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter directly from the app
- Voice prompts at time intervals so you know how far you've gone without having to look at the screen
- Uses GPS and Google Maps to help you find your way
- View your jog history on the web
- Integrates with SmartHRM heart rate monitors
Upgrade to Pro to add these additional features:
- Real time speed/pace charts
- Voice prompts at distance intervals
- Altitude (elevation) chart
- No advertisements
- Auto pause/resume
- Prevent screen from dimming during workouts
- All future Pro features
**Free bonus app - JogTracker Pro also unlocks the full version of Sudokube! Just download Sudokube Demo after you buy JogTracker Pro to take advantage of this bonus offer.
1. Must install JogTracker Free version 2.1.0 or higher.
2. Must keep both JogTracker Pro and Free versions installed.
3. Use JogTracker Free icon to launch.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email email@example.com with any problems or requests!
More from developer
Estimate the number of calories burned in your most recent run or walk.
Predict a Race Time based on your times at Races of Other Distances.
This calculator helps you set the target pace for all types of training through your weekly schedule - Easy Run | Tempo Run | Speed Work | Long Runs | Race Pace | Walk Adjusted Race Pace.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
Have you ever wanted to know how far you have walked based on step count ? The Running Room Step Distance Calculator allows you to determine distance by either height-based average stride length or exact stride length.
Walk adjusted factor
The Running Room training programs stress walk breaks so we have come up with a great tool to factor in the impact of walk breaks on your overall pace calculation.
This is the ideal tool to use for your "10 and 1" Run/Walk training and racing. The timer is set to play a specially recorded "walk" message from John Stanton after 10 minutes and a "run" message after 1 minute repeatedly. The timer has a visual update of the time, play/pause and reset controls and a lock feature to prevent the controls from being accidentally tapped on while the timer is running.
Allows you to search for and find information about any of our stores in Canada or the U.S.A.
Now you can register for races with your Android phone in seconds using our new Rapid Registration system. Register using your Running Room account, by filling out an abbreviated registration form or by reserving a spot and them completing the form at a later date can easily be done from your phone.