-- Places* (Arts & Entertainment, Beaches, Colleges, Culture, Entertainment, Food, Outdoor Fun, Nightlife Spots, Professional Places, Residences, Shops & Services, Local Businesses, Sports & Transport, Hotels)
-- Dining/Gastronomy*: Restaurants
-- Nightlife*: Bars, Music Clubs & Party-Locations
-- Interactive GPS GEO Location Search, Maps and Directions.
-- Events: Party & Event Calendar. What - When - Where.
-- South Beach Miami News
-- Video Channels: South Beach video's and Miami Beach video's. Sorted by Most Viewed and Newest Additions.
-- Photo-Groups Feeds
-- Get Social within the South Beach Miami app: Check-In into Places in South Beach and Miami Beach, comment & recommend (we called it "Shout"), "Like", Share to Facebook and Twitter, send and receive Messages, become Friends, post Photos, and read what other users are posting/commenting ("Wall").
(* If you are in South Beach, Miami Beach or Miami the GPS GEO-location search listings will automatically show you local places just where you are, around you, and nearby. This way you can enjoy the full power of the GEO-location tool. Addtionally, the directions tool can show you the way from where you are right now, to the selected place.
If you are NOT in Miami you can search for specific places, restaurants, bars, and attractions in Miami using the search box within the corresponding places sections. The automated location listings always will bring up places around you - there where you are right now.)
ABOUT SOUTH BEACH:
South Beach, also nicknamed SoBe, is a neighborhood in the city of Miami Beach, Florida, United States, located due east of Miami city proper between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The area encompasses all of the barrier islands of Miami Beach south of Indian Creek.
This area was the first section of Miami Beach to be developed, starting in the 1910s, thanks to the development efforts of Carl G. Fisher, the Lummus Brothers, and John S. Collins, the latter whose construction of the Collins Bridge provided the first vital land link between mainland Miami and the beaches.
The area has gone through numerous artificial and natural changes over the years, including a booming regional economy, increased tourism, and the 1926 hurricane, which destroyed much of the area. About 40,000-50,000 residents live in South Beach.
This app is not affiliated with or owned by any government or municipal authority.
Not only do we offer FREE DRINK happy hours and free internet, giving you the best bang for your buck, each of our boutique spots are situated right in the middle of the action…and perfectly poised to help you get some.
So whether your vacation will entail relaxation and romance, beaches and margaritas or the wild and crazy this-can-only-happen-in-South-Beach hoorahs this city is known for – this guide should help you make the most of your time here.
Of course, if there's anything you had in mind that you don't find among these pages, just ask. This app should serve as a guide to make you make the most of your time here.
From booking a table at the hotel’s restaurant, having luggage picked up from your room, ordering room service, or simply ordering a taxi – it’s all just a few touches away. And there’s no need to even be in the hotel.
Local hot spots, sites to see, places to visit are all right there and interact with Google maps to ensure they’re easy to find.
The new Radisson app uses mobile, location-based technology to deliver hotel services and amenities and provides guests with the ideal travel companion.
• Find out about current restaurant and local attraction offers
• Explore property features and amenities
• Make a reservation and check-in online (upon availability)
• Access driving directions and transportation information
• Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
• Request wake up calls, late checkout and other special services
• Access local calendar of events and things to do
• Book onsite meetings and events
• Check out and provide feedback
Providing everything you need for your stay. Cool New Blu. It is You.
- Find out about special offers.
- “Resort Credits” allows users to redeem their credits including upgrades on accommodations or dinner, golf packages, jungle tours, spa treatments, upgraded wine options, and even on jewelry purchases at the resort’s boutique.
- Keep track of the most up-to-date scheduling of all activities offered at the resort such as yoga, aqua aerobics, mixology, cooking classes, sand sculpture lessons, water volleyball, and meditation. This is part of our green initiative, by alleviating the need to print out new schedules each week and allowing users to manage their reservations themselves via mobile.
- Find out what is currently being offered on the menus of our selection of restaurants.
- Discover all of our amenities including in-room aromatherapy, preferred pillow selections, Jacuzzi bath salts, movie menu options, shoe shining, luggage packing and more.
With My Hotel Del, guests can request housekeeping services, order room service, make dining and spa reservations, interact with our concierge team, get turn-by-turn directions around the resort, arrange recreational activities and more all without leaving your beach chair.
During your stay, the application enables a hotel guest to set a wake-up call, order room service, make service requests, and more!
Before your stay, download the app to learn more about our beautiful property. Hyatt Newport Beach App will expertly guide you through any information that you would need to know about the hotel. Using our app with your mobile devices users can experience and explore Hyatt Regency Newport Beach before even stepping into our Hotel.
During your stay, you can place an order for food and beverage in the comfort of your pool side chair, order room service, and pull up the property map to guide your way to any destination at our hotel. Whether in the hotel or planning a future stay, this app will help you to learn about the local area, our hotel, and more.
We hope Hyatt Newport Beach app allows you to truly embrace Hyatt’s own authentic hospitality.
El Mangroove is located in the northwestern coastal region of the Guanacaste province in the coveted Papagayo Bay. It is situated on a natural mangrove and features a beachfront location with extensive ocean views.
At only 20 minutes from touch down to sand, it’s the closest beach retreat from an international airport within Costa Rica.
Explore our amenities, request your car from valet, set wake up calls and more!
The Lord Balfour South Beach app delivers hotel services right to guests mobile devices.
Before you stay, download the app and explore The New Inchcolm Hotel and its facilities. You can also reserve a table at Thomson’s Reserve, upgrade your room or organise a bottle of wine to surprise your partner on arrival.
During your stay, use your smart phone or your complimentary iPad mini to order room service, request wakeup calls, express checkout and much more.
With the help of quality controller and q-grader and green bean buyer, we proudly serve our customer with high quality coffee and serve the customer one by one with sincerity that the customers will feel welcomed.
The app will access each hotel’s expert concierge as well as the hallmarks and essential services that are part of the Collection’s unique “Q24” service concept.
Download the application now to:
- Make a reservation and check in online
- Retrieve driving directions and shuttle information
- Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
- Find local running routes, as well as spa and fitness information
- Access local events and things to do
- Book onsite meetings and events
- Enroll in Club Carlson, check point totals and redeem points
- Check out and provide feedback on your stay, and more
The Quorvus Collection app, helping make your experience a truly sensational one.
You can book a conference room, order in room dining, order a drink from anywhere on the property, book transportation, or make dinner reservations all from your mobile device. Want a cocktail waiting for you after you return from your tour of the Panama Canal or Golf outing, or book a massage? No Problem! Use the Veneto Connect App to order ahead and have your cocktail waiting for you, or enjoy a relaxing massage when you arrive.