Our Malibu Beaches gives you pinpointed directions and expert tips so you can enjoy the 20 miles of gorgeous beaches in Malibu that are lined with private development.
Yes, you, me – all of us, the public – own an awful lot of the sand on those 20 miles.
That’s hardly a secret.
But how do you get to them? And which parts of the beaches, exactly, are ours to enjoy? Now those are some of LA’s biggest secrets.
Here’s your owner’s manual.
Our Malibu Beaches gives you all the info you need to enjoy some of Southern California's most beautiful beaches, including:
* How to find the elusive accessways
* Where you're free to walk and put your towel
* Which fake "No Trespassing" and "No Parking" signs you can legally ignore
Grab your phone, a trashy novel, and make a mad dash for the PCH!
Our Malibu Beaches: An Owners Guide is part of the Know What network, a collection of apps from brilliant, informed people – each with dozens of favorite places and best local secrets. So you can always Know What, no matter where you are.
DISCLAIMER: Please do not use this application to navigate, the application is purely artistical and should be taken as such. We (the developers) take no responsibilty whatsoever for you driving, biking, hiking or swimming to the wrong destination. We will also not in any way be held accountable if this application makes you quit your dayjob to go live as a beach bum.
Wanna know what’s on special at Nobu this week? How about what’s going on at The Daily Pint, Nobu or Malibu Seafood tonight? The newest finds at Planet Blue or Bank of Books? Well you’re in luck, our custom, hand-picked social feed is going to show you all of that in one convenient place. And we’re all about convenience.
The Malibu app features one-click calling and directions, reviews at your fingertips and links to businesses’ websites. Impress your friends with your infinite knowledge of Malibu’s insider scene.
Why are you still reading this? Hit that download button and get busy conquering Malibu today!
From booking a table at the hotel’s restaurant, having luggage picked up from your room, ordering room service, or simply ordering a taxi – it’s all just a few touches away. And there’s no need to even be in the hotel.
Local hot spots, sites to see, places to visit are all right there and interact with Google maps to ensure they’re easy to find.
The new Radisson app uses mobile, location-based technology to deliver hotel services and amenities and provides guests with the ideal travel companion.
• Find out about current restaurant and local attraction offers
• Explore property features and amenities
• Make a reservation and check-in online (upon availability)
• Access driving directions and transportation information
• Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
• Request wake up calls, late checkout and other special services
• Access local calendar of events and things to do
• Book onsite meetings and events
• Check out and provide feedback
Providing everything you need for your stay. Cool New Blu. It is You.
Here in this pristine setting, all cares fade away as guests experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Maui. 83% of the resort’s 508 rooms and suites have ocean views and all come equipped with furnished balconies and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Beds. Every evening at sunset, the resort showcases the breathtaking Black Rock cliff diving ceremony with complimentary entertainment.
During your stay, the application enables a hotel guest to set a wake-up call, order room service, make service requests, and more!
With My Hotel Del, guests can request housekeeping services, order room service, make dining and spa reservations, interact with our concierge team, get turn-by-turn directions around the resort, arrange recreational activities and more all without leaving your beach chair.
Before your stay, download the app to learn more about our beautiful property. Hyatt Newport Beach App will expertly guide you through any information that you would need to know about the hotel. Using our app with your mobile devices users can experience and explore Hyatt Regency Newport Beach before even stepping into our Hotel.
During your stay, you can place an order for food and beverage in the comfort of your pool side chair, order room service, and pull up the property map to guide your way to any destination at our hotel. Whether in the hotel or planning a future stay, this app will help you to learn about the local area, our hotel, and more.
We hope Hyatt Newport Beach app allows you to truly embrace Hyatt’s own authentic hospitality.
- Find out about special offers.
- “Resort Credits” allows users to redeem their credits including upgrades on accommodations or dinner, golf packages, jungle tours, spa treatments, upgraded wine options, and even on jewelry purchases at the resort’s boutique.
- Keep track of the most up-to-date scheduling of all activities offered at the resort such as yoga, aqua aerobics, mixology, cooking classes, sand sculpture lessons, water volleyball, and meditation. This is part of our green initiative, by alleviating the need to print out new schedules each week and allowing users to manage their reservations themselves via mobile.
- Find out what is currently being offered on the menus of our selection of restaurants.
- Discover all of our amenities including in-room aromatherapy, preferred pillow selections, Jacuzzi bath salts, movie menu options, shoe shining, luggage packing and more.
Before your stay, download the application to learn more about our beautiful property. MyViceroy will expertly guide you through any information that you would need to know about the island, from taxis to currency exchange, to the restaurants with the best local cuisine. You can also make restaurant reservations, request spa appointments, sign up for personal training, or reserve babysitting services all in advance.
During your stay, the application will work on the free wireless offered throughout the resort. You can book your afternoon massage without leaving your beach chair, order room service before you’ve arrived back to your room, and pull up the property map if you lose your way while roaming our 35 acres. The MyViceroy app allows you to truly embrace the art of the getaway.
Our MyBetsyHotel mobile app is one more example of our efforts to anticipate our guests’ needs and exceed expectations. Download the application for information about the hotel services and amenities. Dining reservations and transportation arrangements can be made here. Menus for our Wellness Garden and Spa, as well as BLT Steak at The Betsy, are available here, too. Plan your stay with our mobile app, or contact our team directly for more personal assistance.
We invite you to download the application to communicate with us before, during and after your stay, to ensure our staff provides the highest level of service and attention – ensuring a flawless stay.
Before you stay, download the app and explore The New Inchcolm Hotel and its facilities. You can also reserve a table at Thomson’s Reserve, upgrade your room or organise a bottle of wine to surprise your partner on arrival.
During your stay, use your smart phone or your complimentary iPad mini to order room service, request wakeup calls, express checkout and much more.