- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
• Fully offline schedules for all bus routes and stops in the TransLink transit service area
• First and last departure information for all bus stops, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express train stations
• Finding nearby bus stops
• Ability to keep a list of favourite bus stops, and rename them
• Bus route diagrams (with network data)
• 12 or 24-hour time display based on your device preferences
• Taxi and other contact numbers
• Station and stop accessibility info
TransitDB Vancouver does not have trip planning functionality. If you need trip planning, try Google Maps or TransLink's trip planner.
Many more features are in the works. Watch for real-time transit schedules - coming soon!
Found a bug? Got some suggestions? Please let us know using the app's built-in feedback form.
Offline transit schedules provided by TransLink. TransitDB Vancouver is not affiliated with TransLink.
Select your preferred routes from a filterable list, and LIVE bus locations will be overlaid on a map. Tap the bus to see when its location was last updated, or press the refresh button to get the latest locations.
Zoom in to see bus stops overlaid on the map, and tap a stop icon to view the arrival times for all bus routes that stop there. The settings screen allows you to toggle between live arrival time predictions (i.e. 10 min) and the static schedule (i.e. 3:22 PM).
Not affiliated with Translink.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Complaints? E-mail me!
Some of the features which are included are as follows:
- Save location information
- Save trip information
- Use contact address list for locations
- Keeps track of the last 5 searches in history
- Increase the font size for vision impaired users
- Handy links to specific Translink websites
- Check Go-Card details and history
Translink QLD Planner is an unofficial app which is not affiliated with Translink. All information is provided freely.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- Full coverage of N Ireland bus and rail services
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Departure board of services from your point of origin
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone and follow the link.
MyTransLink gives you the most relevant bus, train, ferry and tram information in the palm of your hand.
It’s simple to use and includes great features to personalise your travel information and save your favourites for next time.
- My Services
- save your favourite routes for easy access to timetables, maps and service notices
- receive notifications when there is a change to your service.
- My Stops - save your favourites to easily access the timetable.
- Stop reminder - set a reminder for any bus stop, train station, ferry terminal or tram station so you receive an alert when you’re approximately 400m away.
- Journey planner
- Find stops - enter a location or use your current location to find nearby stops and stations.
- Feedback - provide feedback to TransLink about your app or journey experience via the feedback form directly in the app.
For more information, visit http://translink.com.au/mytranslink.
For MyTransLink app conditions of use, visit translink.com.au/connect-with-translink/mytranslink/conditions-of-use.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Icons featured in the app have been sourced from and used under licence from icons8.com.
• Slide from the left edge of the screen to see nearby stops.
• Swipe a bus stop item left or right to see additional bus times and routes serving that stop.
• Tap on a bus stop item to see the schedule for the next 10 buses serving that stop.
• Zoom into the map to see an overlay of bus stops
Wait no more, Late no more!
TransMob is a mobile application specially developed for public transportation commuters in South-East Queensland region, Australia. The application is built using Translink's official API.
TransMob works in all areas that Translink covers: South-east Queensland including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, and many more. All types of services offered by Translink are incorporated inside TransMob: bus, train, and ferry!
TransMob aims to be the one-stop solution for public transportation commuters in South-East Queensland region. TransMob provides many useful features wrapped in beautiful, simple and user-friendly design.
Currently implemented features:
-Nearby stops: see the 25 nearest public transportation stops around your location!
-Estimated service arrival time: for each stop, see all the available services and when is the next service (and second next service) will arrive at that particular stop.
-Service route map: see the route and all the stops of any services offered by Translink.
-Approximate service tracking in the service route map.
-Journey Planner: take the most efficient services to get to your destination!
-Maintenance news: shows all the service news and updates.
-GoCard login: input your registered Go Card number and password to see your current balance & recent travel history!
-User's current location tracking in the service route map. Take a look at the blue your location marker-- it will move along the red route line when you're riding the bus. Now you know when to press the stop button!
The application will keep on improving-- enhancements and more features are coming soon!
Your questions, comments, critiques, and suggestions are highly welcomed, please feel free to contact us ^^
If you encounter any issues or crashes, please kindly report them using the Play Store report feature, or feel free to drop us an email. We love to hear from you! :)
Access REALTIME next bus times for any stop and view the exact locations of all buses serving a given stop. Next Transit Vancouver offers complete offline access to Translink schedules for Bus, Seabus, and Skytrain when Wi-Fi or data is not available.
☆ Realtime search: Search stops by stop code or street name. Instantly fetches the upcoming buses and their times from Translink. Offline schedules is used if real time/live search is not available.
☆ Bus locations: Tired of not knowing where your buses are? Search up a stop and press to the map button to see where your buses are in realtime
☆ Maps: Quickly view all the bus stops on a map and find the one you're looking for. Tap the map icon under the routes view to view the route on a map.
☆ Notifications: Want to know when your buses arrive before you even ask? Set a recurring notification for a stop to get realtime arrival times automatically popup on your phone or Android Wear device.
☆ Departure times: Navigate between Weekday, Saturday, or Sunday/Holiday schedules or pick the time you want to leave a given stop by tapping on the clock icon after you've looked up a stop.
☆ Route search: What buses go to UBC? Search up a route number or destination to bring up a list of stops for that particular route.
☆ Favorites: Tap the star icon to gain quick access to a stop or route from the home screen. Because less work is cool.
☆ Nearby stops: Lost? Find nearby stops without using wifi or data! NextTransit calculates the distance to and orientation you should point your phone to get to each stop!
☆ Complete Translink Schedules: Search a stop and tap the '19' routes icon to access the full schedule of that stop.
Once unpacked, NextTransit will require approx. 75 MB of space on your phone memory. NextTransit may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
This app is ad-supported. We are not affiliated with Translink. Coded with care at the UBC Vancouver campus.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancouver SkyTrain supports the 3 major SkyTrain lines in Greater Vancouver: Canada line, Expo line and the Millennium line. Get yourself prepared before your next skytrain trip!
Network communication (full internet access) - required from Google Admob to update ads.
Network communication (view network state) - required from Google Admob to update ads.
Photo credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lions_Gate_Bridge_at_night.jpg
Star a stop or route to view it on the map.
Tap on a stop or bus marker to view more info.
Search for stops or routes.
Bus Vancity receives live data from TransLink and requires an internet connection.
Must be within Translink service area to see nearby stops.
Bus Vancity is not affiliated with TransLink.
Route and arrival data used in this product or service is provided by permission of TransLink. TransLink assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the data used in this product or service.
Keywords: translink, transport, transportation, canada, bus, vancouver
ONLY Android app with ALL Vancouver traffic cams!! (NOW INCLUDES City of Vancouver cams!)
Traffic web cams for commuters in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Vancouver is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Vancouver on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Vancouver, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by BC Ministry of
Transportation and Infrastructure. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
If any cameras are missing let me know and I will add them asap :)