- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
• Fully offline schedules for all bus routes and stops in the TransLink transit service area
• First and last departure information for all bus stops, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express train stations
• Finding nearby bus stops
• Ability to keep a list of favourite bus stops, and rename them
• Bus route diagrams (with network data)
• 12 or 24-hour time display based on your device preferences
• Taxi and other contact numbers
• Station and stop accessibility info
TransitDB Vancouver does not have trip planning functionality. If you need trip planning, try Google Maps or TransLink's trip planner.
Many more features are in the works. Watch for real-time transit schedules - coming soon!
Found a bug? Got some suggestions? Please let us know using the app's built-in feedback form.
Offline transit schedules provided by TransLink. TransitDB Vancouver is not affiliated with TransLink.
Select your preferred routes from a filterable list, and LIVE bus locations will be overlaid on a map. Tap the bus to see when its location was last updated, or press the refresh button to get the latest locations.
Zoom in to see bus stops overlaid on the map, and tap a stop icon to view the arrival times for all bus routes that stop there. The settings screen allows you to toggle between live arrival time predictions (i.e. 10 min) and the static schedule (i.e. 3:22 PM).
Not affiliated with Translink.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Complaints? E-mail me!
Access REALTIME next bus times for any stop and view the exact locations of all buses serving a given stop. Complete offline access to Translink schedules for Bus, Seabus, and Skytrain is available when no WiFi/data is available.
☆ Realtime search: Search stops by stop code or street name. Instantly fetches the upcoming buses and their times from Translink. Offline schedules is used if realtime search is not available.
☆ Bus locations: Tired of not knowing where your buses are? Search up a stop and press to the map button to see where your buses are in realtime
☆ Maps: Quickly view all the bus stops on a map and find the one you're looking for. Tap the map icon under the routes view to view the route on a map.
☆ Notifications: Want to know when your buses arrive before you even ask? Set a recurring notification for a stop to get realtime arrival times automatically popup on your phone or Android Wear device.
☆ Departure times: Navigate between Weekday, Saturday, or Sunday/Holiday schedules or pick the time you want to leave a given stop by tapping on the clock icon after you've looked up a stop.
☆ Route search: What buses go to UBC? Search up a route number or destination to bring up a list of stops for that particular route.
☆ Favorites: Tap the star icon to gain quick access to a stop or route from the home screen. Because less work is cool.
☆ Nearby stops: Lost? Find nearby stops without using wifi or data! NextTransit calculates the distance to and orientation you should point your phone to get to each stop!
☆ Complete Translink Schedules: Search a stop and tap the '19' routes icon to access the full schedule of that stop.
Once unpacked, NextTransit will require approx. 75 MB of space on your phone memory. NextTransit may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
This app is ad-supported. We are not affiliated with Translink. Coded with care at the UBC Vancouver campus.
Some of the features which are included are as follows:
- Save location information
- Save trip information
- Use contact address list for locations
- Keeps track of the last 5 searches in history
- Increase the font size for vision impaired users
- Handy links to specific Translink websites
- Check Go-Card details and history
Translink QLD Planner is an unofficial app which is not affiliated with Translink. All information is provided freely.
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- Full coverage of N Ireland bus and rail services
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Departure board of services from your point of origin
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone and follow the link.
Swipe right for a menu to:
-- See nearby bus stops,
-- View zoomable TransLink maps
-- Save permanent locations
-- Find your current location
-- Store a list of favorite locations for quick referencing
Please note that this app is not an official TransLink app and in no way related to TransLink.
The TransLink Division (known as TransLink) is a agency of the Department of Transport and Main Roads introduced by the Queensland Government in June 2003 to coordinate and integrate rail, bus and ferry services. TransLink works with Airtrain, Brisbane Transport, Brisbane Ferries, QR Citytrain and 17 other operators to provide these services in South East Queensland. TransLink runs an integrated ticketing system and a smartcard system (known as go card) to allow the use of one ticket on multiple services, provided that in the case of paper tickets it covers the appropriate zones.
TransLink began as TransInfo, a phone support service within Queensland Transport to provide people with timetable information and pass on feedback to providers. In June 2003, TransInfo was re-branded as TransLink and tasked with the job to introduce common ticketing and to start introducing a smartcard system from mid-2004. TransLink was separated from the department of Queensland Transport and became a standalone Transit Authority in July 2008 to take full responsibility for public transport in South East Queensland. The Authority became the face of public transport.
In November 2012, The Authority was dissolved and re-absorbed back into the TMR department, citing cost-cutting measures and a plan to re-vitalise public transport services by the current Queensland Government. Combining the former Authority and qConnect, it is now responsible for the co-ordination of public transport across the whole of Queensland.
TransLink is divided into eleven different operating regions. The regions are largely based on the councils boundaries. These regions are operated by operators which partnered with TransLink to provide services. The Brisbane region is serviced by Brisbane Transport, TransdevTSL Brisbane Ferries, Airtrain and Brisbane Bus Lines. The Northern region is located just North from Brisbane, and is serviced by Bribie Island Coaches, Caboolture Bus Lines, Hornibrook Bus Lines, Kangaroo Bus Lines and Thompson Bus Services. The Southern region is located just South from Brisbane, and is serviced by Logan City Bus Service, Park Ridge Transit and Surfside Buslines. The Eastern region is just South-East from Brisbane, this region covers Capalaba, Cleveland, Redland Bay and Victoria Point, and is serviced by Mt Gravatt Bus Service and Veolia Transport. The Western region is just South-West from Brisbane, this region covers Goodna, Springfield, Ripley, Ipswich and Rosewood, and is serviced by Bus Queensland Lockyer Valley, Southern Cross Transit and Westside Bus Company. The Sunshine Coast region is North of Brisbane. This region covers the coastal towns of Caloundra, Kawana, Maroochydore and Noosa, and is serviced by Buslink and Sunbus Sunshine Coast. The Gold Coast region is located South-East from Brisbane just past the Southern region, this region covers the Gold Coast, and is serviced by Surfside Buslines. Gold Coast Rapid Transit will soon provide light rail services in the Gold Coast. Queensland Rail provides train services across South East Queensland.
All TransLink services will be managed with the use of HASTUS 2010 integrated scheduling software which is developed by a Canadian firm, called GIRO. HASTUS will also be utilised for the production of timetables and network planning.
We have resolved the crash issue and published an update. Please update TransMob to the latest version (1.6.1) to get the fixes. Thank you for your patience :)
TransMob by Transponders
Wait no more, Late no more!
TransMob is a mobile application specially developed for public transportation commuters in South-East Queensland region, Australia. The application is built using Translink's official API.
TransMob works in all areas that Translink covers: South-east Queensland including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, and many more. All types of services offered by Translink are incorporated inside TransMob: bus, train, and ferry!
Currently implemented features:
-Nearby stops: see the 25 nearest public transportation stops around your location!
-Estimated service arrival time: for each stop, see all the available services and when is the next service (and second next service) will arrive at that particular stop.
-Service route map: see the route and all the stops of any services offered by Translink.
-Approximate service tracking in the service route map.
-Real time current location tracking in the service route map-- so you know when to stop the bus!
-Journey Planner: take the most efficient services to get to your destination!
-Maintenance news: shows all the service news and updates.
-GoCard login: input your registered Go Card number and password to see your current balance & recent travel history!
The application will keep on improving-- enhancements and more features are coming soon!
Your questions, comments, critiques, and suggestions are highly welcomed, please feel free to contact us ^^
Tickets available to purchase with mLink
mLink 3 Day Flexi is a new rail ticket type available only to mLink customers. Unlimited travel on any 3 days out of 7 days between 2 chosen stations within Northern Ireland. 7 day expiry is set when the 1st day of travel is activated.
Ideal for customers who want the flexibility to travel any 3 days of the week. Save over 15%*!
mLink Weekly allows unlimited travel for any 7 consecutive days travel between 2 chosen stations within Northern Ireland. (Available only to mLink customers - unlike paper weekly tickets which are valid from Monday to Sunday only). 7 day expiry is set when the 1st day of travel is activated. Ideal for customers who travel 4 days or more per week. Save up to 20%*. You only need to travel 4 days in 1 week to start saving!
mLink Monthly allows unlimited travel for a 1 month period between 2 chosen stations within Northern Ireland. 1 month expiry is set when the 1st day of travel is activated. Ideal for customers who travel 4 days or more every week.
Save up to 28*%. You only need to travel 15 days in 1 month to start saving!
Plus monthly tickets, over the value of £75, also offer customers free unlimited travel at weekends, across the entire NI Railways network.
After downloading your Translink mLink app, you will receive a unique PIN number which you should keep secure. We will then ask you to register your details including your credit or debit card number. You are ready to purchase your ticket by selecting your preferred ticket type and chosen stations. All mLink ticket transactions are processed using the highest levels of security.
Once you purchase your ticket, it’s held on your phone until you need to use it. You must activate your mLink ticket for travel before you board the train. If you do not activate your ticket within 3 days of purchase it will automatically self-activate and therefore will be immediately ready for use. We therefore advise that you don’t buy your mLink ticket any more than 2 days before you want the ticket to start.
Your mLink ticket will be stored on your mobile phone until it expires and should always be shown to the Conductor or rail station staff when requested. Please ensure your mobile phone is fully charged for your entire journey. It is your responsibility to ensure you can always display a valid mLink ticket when travelling. If you cannot display a valid activated mLink ticket you must purchase a full price cash ticket which is non refundable.
If you intend to travel beyond your designated station you must purchase an additional cash ticket for the extra portion of your journey before you travel beyond the alighting station shown on your mLink ticket.
Free bus services to and from Belfast Central, Newry and Londonderry train stations as well as bus substitution services follow the same rules and permissions as paper rail tickets.
Child mLink tickets are also available and can be purchased by an authorised adult using our website www.translink.co.uk/mLink. Children cannot register or purchase tickets via a mobile phone.
For more information visit www.translink.co.uk/mLink or call 028 9066 6630.
Click here for timetables www.translink.co.uk/NI-Railways/NI-Railways-Timetables/
Details of what to do if your phone is lost, stolen, damaged or faulty, how to apply for a Refund, how to make a claim under Delay Repay, further information and full Terms & Conditions can be found at www.translink.co.uk/mLink
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
vancouver translink skytrain metro mass transit schedules timetables rapid light rail railway routes stops public transport bus trip journey west coast express canada millennium seabus
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations