* Chart to show your heart rate over time in real time w/ pan & zoom.
* Map that shows your heart rate color coded route in real time.
* Export your heart rate data to either TCX file format or Comma Separated Value (CSV) text file format so you can analyze it externally. CSV data format: Time, Heart Rate, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude (meters above sea level), Speed (meters/second), Heart Rate Variability (milliseconds), Calories Burned (kcal), Battery Level (%).
Each premium feature is unlocked independently.
Displays battery level for Polar H7 and other HRM devices that support sending battery level information. The feature is active on Android 4.3 and Samsung devices at this time.
Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices - HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+). Please note that your device must have hardware that supports Bluetooth SMART. If your device is not supported, please don't give my app a bad rating because it is out of my control. If you'd like to know why your device is not supported, please email me at email@example.com. The 2012 Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus are not supported at this time.
The Samsung GS3, GS2, Note 2, and Motorola Razr XT910 have been confirmed to work with Cyanogenmod 10.2. You may need to put a file "android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml" in /system/etc/permissions in order for Android to detect that the device supports Bluetooth SMART. Please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like help using Cyanogenmod 10.2.
It has been verified to work with the Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo heart rate monitors and should be compatible with any BLE heart rate measuring device.
Devices with elder Bluetooth-Interface as BT-2, BT-3 or ANT/ANT+ are NOT supported!
- time for notification in statusbar switchable
- threshold for recording from 20..200 bpm possible(switchable)
- auto-reconnect if ble-device disconnects
- statistics data
- gps tracking with address resolving for geocodes, formula for calories
- gps tracking with recording and storage into file(incl. BPM values)
- energy measurement (handling of energy expended flag)
- display of RMSSD(RR interval)
- handling of RR-intervals (herat rate variability) and export (for further processing e.g. by Kubios-SW)
- display recorded BPM's stored in file, export bpm values as csv-file
- parameter: max/min BPM
- increase/decrease speed of displaying bpm curves
- auto-adjust min-max coordinates
- system notification of heart rate, calories
- multi language
- voice output of BPM values
- min-/max - BPM tone
- gps measurement: time, distance, average speed, altitude over sea level
- allow inaccurate BLE-interface if BLE-device isn't standard conform (e.g. Ciclio BLE chest strap), ....
- tones and alarms can be toggled from recording screen so you don't have to quit the activity to silence the audio.
- keep screen always ON when recording (switchable)
- toggle: keep bluetooth active after app finished or switch off
- direct connection button to previous used ble-device without scaning
- changeable layout colors
ONLY for smartphones >= Android-4.3 and Bluetooth 4.0 (=Bluetooth Low Energy=Bluetooth Smart) Hardware AND Software-SUPPORT!!
"The Polar Beat acts like a personal trainer in your palm"
"...well designed user interface that looks pretty, and the functions work easily"
Polar Beat is at its best when used together with a Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. Polar Beat is a training and exercise app that goes beyond just recording workouts. It actually interprets your workout data, so you’ll know what your body has achieved and what to do to meet your goals more effectively.
For training indoors or out – Polar Beat works from running and cycling to gym sessions and weightlifting.
PLAN your training before you get started
- Choose a training target – maybe you want to burn calories* or beat a time or distance record
- Choose your activity – Polar Beat is suitable for any exercise, indoors or out
TRAIN at the right intensity
- Meet your training goals with the help of real-time graphical and voice guidance
- Stay at the right intensity for the most effective workout*
- Track your distance, pace and route while walking, running or cycling
- Listen to music while training
ANALYZE and understand your training session
- See what you achieved with each workout – for example, whether you improved endurance, increased your strength, or burned fat*
- Understand the impact of your workout at different intensity levels*
- Get the most accurate calorie tracking – even while exercising indoors*
- Re-live your routes on the map and get motivation from weekly summaries
SHARE your results with friends
- Keep your promises - or outdo others - and shout it out on Facebook and Twitter
* When used with the Polar H7 or H6 heart rate sensor. Please note: Polar Beat is designed to be used with Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors, and it's compatible with Android devices that support Bluetooth Smart. It is not compatible with other Polar heart rate sensors or wrist units, which use a different transmission technology.
Discover more about Polar Beat at www.polar.com/beat
Please note: Continuous use of GPS can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
Application does not yet certified by ANT +
ANT+/Bluetooth 4.0 heart rate monitor and HRV. App to monitoring pulse. CURRENTLY IS IN DEVELOPMENT STAGE AND IS PUBLISHED IN MODE "EARLY ACCESS" THIS MEANS THAT THE APPLICATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS MAY BE AMENDED SIGNIFICANTLY A VERSION TO ANOTHER OR MAY LOSE DATA STORED IN ANY UPDATE WHILE NOT TERMINATE THIS PHASE.
If you still choose to use it, will be participating in the development of it, your feedback and error detection are very important at this stage, please send any suggestions or error email@example.com
Heart Rate Monitor for ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0. Uses sensor to monitor your heart (compatible devices only).
-Quiet Basic fat burning / aerobic
-Custom zone letting you know how long you've been in a range that have marked your HR.
-HR Maximum and average heart rate
-Calories consumed, you can change the type of activity at any time (football, running, etc ..).
-HR zones: Percentage in real time.
-HR Courage absolute and percentage always available, click on the center marker to change the absolute value of the percentage, however always have the two data visible though a smaller one than the other.
-How To ALWAYS ACTIVE DISPLAY: keeps the screen always on so you can see your pulse at any time. In this way the wallpaper is black and only the pulse is, so you can always see your pulse without searching for the button on your device. When you enter this double tap the screen to activate ON mode so you can see the rest of the plot markers and the last 10 minutes.
-Quick to toggles without entering the configuration menu (sound, screen always on and enable/disable power saving).
-Historial activities with advanced statistics.
(new) -Module HRV: Find your heart rate variability data in 5 minutes and export your data to import into desktop programs as Kubios, ARTiiFACT or HRVAS. Unique ANT + application on Google Play which allows you to export your data RR without integrated application purchases.
-And soon more! send me your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org
Will be FREE only in early access mode.
BLUETOOTH 4.0 PREREQUISITES:
-Android versión >= Jellybean
-Bluetooth 4.0 adapter.
NOTE: BLUETOOTH 4.0 = BLUETOOTH LE = BLUETOOTH SMART = BLE
ANT+ Known compatible devices:
GALAXY Note 4
GALAXY Tab4 7.0
Xperia Z3 Dual
Xperia Z3 Compact
Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Xperia E3 Dual
Xperia M2 Aqua
Xperia C3 Dual
GALAXY Tab S 10.5-inch
GALAXY Tab S 8.4-inch
GALAXY Tab4 8.0
GALAXY Tab4 10.1
GALAXY S5 ???LTE-A
GALAXY Note 3 Lite
GALAXY TabPRO 12.2
Xperia T2 Ultra
GALAXY Note 3 Neo
GALAXY TabPRO 8.4
GALAXY TabPRO 10.1
GALAXY NotePRO 12.2
Xperia Z2 Tablet
Xperia Z1 S
GALAXY Grand 2 (LTE)
Xperia Z1 Compact
GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
GALAXY S4 (Android 4.3 and up)
GALAXY Note 3
Xperia Z Ultra
Xperia acro S
Xperia x10 mini pro
Xperia x10 mini
Xperia neo V
Xperia mini pro
Xperia ion LTE
Xperia ion HSPA
Xperia arc S
Live with Walkman
For more ANT+ info go to http://www.thisisant.com/directory
This Android Application displays data from the Polar heart rate connected by Bluetooth. Difference with other apps is this one does not start a session or profile of any type for running or other sport. It simply shows the data on the screen to be seen quickly.
It provides a simple view to select the device and presents a simple display with heart beat per minute.
It also present a min, max and a graph to display these info.
Now works with Polar H7, H6 and normal old Android Band.
• from pros to enthusiasts
• from sport doctors to trainers to technical director
The app uses data coming from the sensors of your smartphone, along with procedures specifically developed in collaboration with the University of Sciences of Verona (Italy) and our trainers, to record your workouts while showing a wide range of real-time information through an interface simple and attractive!
This version is specifically dedicated to road cycling.
RECORD YOUR TRAININGS:
• Using GPS, barometer and accelerometers we can track your trainings accurately and reliably wherever you are
• You can always analyze your performances both from app and website, also using graph and comparison maps
• If Internet is available, we can integrate your data with others coming from the web
• You can easily import and export your data in file formats compatible with Garmin, Polar, etc.
BLUETOOTH® AND ANT+™ EXTERNAL DEVICES:
• Full support for HRM (Heart Rate Monitors) using Bluetooth 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 SMART or ANT+
• Full support for Combo Cadence & Speed Sensors using Bluetooth 4.0 SMART or ANT+
• Full support for stand-alone Cadence Sensors using Bluetooth 4.0 SMART
• Full support for Power Meters (Heart Rate Monitors) ANT+
VIRTUAL POWER TRAININGS:
• Using you profile data together with GPS ones, we can accurately compute your istant power
• No more need of expensive power meters! Just use our app to train like pro racers!
• Let your trainer follow you remotely from website, with real-time data and statistics
• No need for antennas or specific trasmitters, the whole communication is through Internet
• You can easily perform tests that comply with Mader and Conconi protocols, to analyze your physical condition
• Once you have configured the test, audio messages and graphical interface will help you to run it properly
GREAT USER INTERFACE:
• We developed our interface to be as beautiful as easy to use
• Everything you would like to do is just a pair of clicks away!
• Realtime audio messages inform you about your targets, your statistics and other useful info
• We won't annoy you with advertisements hidden everywhere in the app. We are completely ad-free!
CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAMS:
• If you want, we can schedule a complete training program to let you reach your target with a professional method
• Each program is developed using a specific algorithm and the base structures from our trainers
Visit our website at: www.sportplushealth.com
sportplushealth, sport plus health, bike, biking, biker, cycling, bicycle, bicycling, gps tracker, cycling tracker, bike tracker, power training, training programs, trainer, training statistics, cadence, hrm, Mader, Conconi, test Mader, test Conconi
The Runalyzer Heart Rate chest strap exists in two versions:
• The Runalyzer blue for Android, iPhone 5, 4S, iPod touch 5G, iPod nano 7G, iPad 4, 3 and iPad mini.
Works with Bluetooth Low Energy, with a 18 months battery life on a daily-basis usage.
• The Runalyzer for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod touch 4G, iPad 2 and iPad.
Compatible with all Heart Rate analog uncoded chest straps.
=> For a complete listing of the apps that work with the Runalyzer, please install this app or visit runalyzer.com.
With the Runalyzer, merge the usefulness of a Heart Rate Monitor with the power of Android * :
Heart rate, Target zones, Vocal coach, Goals, Speed & cadence, Elevation, GPS tracking, Ghost race, Playlists, Motivation, Training programs, Synchronization with a web portal, ...
* features of most applications compatible with the Runalyzer