Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Play through 400 handmade levels from simple to deeply challenging and get rich yet relaxing experience through carefully crafted puzzle. You are going to scratch your head and need to think in a different way.
Play through unlimited number of puzzle that is automatically generated which always bringing new challenge and unlimited fun.
There is no age restriction to play Linken, kids, teenager, even adult will find Linken richly defined and satisfying.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE LINKEN :
- Free to play!
- Simple yet fun and addictively challenging and smart puzzle
- Move your way through 10 beautiful chapters and over 400 levels of exciting puzzle
- **NEW** Play Arcade Mode which presents unique, unlimited procedural generated puzzle
- **NEW** Zen Mode : relax and enjoy endless puzzle without time limits
- **NEW** Play with your friends.. Now you can play with your Facebook friends.
- **NEW** Compete with your friends and all people around the world
- Win points and use power up to help through challenging level.
- Atmospheric cool visual and highly polished animation
- Stirring ambient sound effects
- Constant updates with additional levels coming soon
Love Linken ? Drop a line to us.
Follow us on Twitter: @levelindstudio
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/levelind
Let us know what you think! Questions and suggestions are welcome anytime.
Echoes & Fragments by longzijun
Dreamspell by icebergslim
Half Life 2 by Asim Khan
PLEASE NOTE :
Linken is completely free to play, some in-game items such as power up can be bought as in-app purchases
Explore a unique world and reveal its mysteries...
"It is visually dazzling, breathtaking, intensely atmospheric and maddeningly unusual" 4.8/5 pocketmeta.com
STUCK? Here is a walkthough video [WARNING, SPOILERS!]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPYI0MZXSU
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.
Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
A carefully created 3D world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
Child friendly. No violence, found fit for all ages by the German entertainment age rating agency.
Talawa Games and Teotl Studios.
Explore a unique world and reveal its mysteries...
You can find XON Episode Two here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imagoFX.xone2
and XON Episode One here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imagofx.xonep01
NOTE: If you are stuck because of a bug, go to the game menu and tap 10 times on the XON logo. You will be teleported to the starting area so you can continue playing.
If you're totally stuck, here's a walkthrough: http://imagofx.com/walkthrough/xonep3.html
So you didn't catch the Snark in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club. No worries. The Snark is back, giving you another shot at fame and glory! The all-new hidden object adventure tells the story of Jack Blair, a world famous racecar driver who puts his career on hold to catch the elusive creature.
Join Jack as he jumps between the real world and the inverted realms inside of mirrors in an attempt to catch his quarry. Solve dozens of whimsical puzzles to open the doors to a bizarre fair, a steam punk airship and a dinosaur museum; explore worlds of exquisite detail; and keep your eyes peeled for hundreds of cleverly hidden objects. Packed with mini-games, animated cinematics and tappable surprises, Snark Busters: All Revved Up offers a ride you'll never forget!
◇ Six chapters
◇ 31 animated locations
◇ 21 mini-games
◇ Unlimited hints and tips
◇ A captivating story
◇ Bright and colorful graphics
The 1st game episode is available here http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Alawar.SnarkBustersLite
Key Words: Snark Busters, Snark, Alawar, hidden object
You can find more information, and some free-to-download adventure games, on our website.
You can find a quick-start guide on our website at http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Android/Guide which provides some more information, explains how to configure some Android-specific options, and where you can find other help.
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewforum.php?f=17 is our web forum where you can discuss the Android version.
G.D is a classical point & click adventure.
No pictures hidden object game!
It is the sequel to Mystic Island. Only much longer with more puzzles and more gameplay.
If you get stuck on a puzzle, then there are helpful tips and access to the complete solution.
Exciting puzzles lead you on a mysterious journey in the imagination.
Languages: English and German
★★ "It's a game that feels familiar, though I'm certain I've never played anything like it." - Kotaku ★★
★★ "An ideal mobile game" - The Verge ★★
★★ "A hypnotically-addictive puzzle" - The Guardian ★★
You must carefully consider each move in order to fill every tile with color - 120+ perplexing puzzles await your brainpower!
* Tap a tile to start a pulse of color which spreads outwards.
* Color all tiles in as few pulses as possible.
* Carefully place each pulse relative to walls and other obstacles.
* Game-changing "trick" tiles alter your pulse’s path, so think ahead to succeed!
Adapt your thinking to overcome 9 different packs of challenges. Compete with your friends to see who can three-star every level and climb the leaderboards to become the BLIP master.
BLIP BLUP is made possible by showing you adverts. You can upgrade to the full version through IAP and get rid of ads at any time!
120+ BRAIN BUSTING PUZZLES
All magnificently adorned with a spectrum of beautiful colors!
9 PACKS OF FUN
Solve your way through nine whole packs of levels, each featuring all new challenges and gameplay!
Devious combinations of special tiles, from insta-locking gate tiles to explosive death tiles, keep you searching for the perfect solution!
HIGH DEFINITION BLIPPING!
High Resolution tablet support for jaw droppingly gorgeous visuals!
More apps from ustwo:
* Whale Trail Frenzy® - Join Willow the Whale as he loops, soars and glides to collect bubbles and smash enemies
- Advanced Physics System — Solve complex physics puzzles using your streamlined toolbox any way that you see fit. The solution to a puzzle is only as complicated as you make it.
- Beautiful Art Deco Visuals — The puzzles may be complicated, but that doesn't mean they can't be beautiful architectural wonders rendered with an advanced graphics system and designed in a unique Art Deco style.
- Innovative Touch Controls — Simply drag and drop an item from your toolbox into the world, and then use the flexible item handles to carefully position your tools into exactly the right place.
- Dynamic Soundscapes of the World's Wonders — Each environment is themed after a one of the Natural Wonders of the World, and as you play you'll be absorbed into a dynamic soundscape of that wonder, enhanced by the rhythmic audio of your devious puzzle-solving machinations.
Want to go on a true Savannah adventure and explore the grassland habitat? This fun free game is the one for you. Discover the amazing animals and master your matching skills, speech and pronunciation while playing with the cutest hand-drawn animals. And we know that your baby won't get bored ever, because we have a surprise for him, animated animal flips & turns, animal sounds as well as real animal pictures and videos are just some of them :)
Gameplay & Features:
- 52 hand-drawn animals from the Jungle and Savannah.
- creative game play where each animal puzzle piece is broken very intuitively.
- theme specific ambient music and cute sounds in the entire game to make it more interesting for your young ones.
- tons of animations & maximized interaction with all objects & puzzles for lots of giggles and laughs.
- applause, cheer and balloons on successfully completing each animal puzzle.
- animals come to life and play the animal name and audio sounds.
- select the image icon to see real animal pictures, the video icon to see the animal in motion and read the unique facts of each animal which are presented with the images.
- 27 different languages and pronunciations - English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain sharing links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.
Woodebox is an addictive puzzle solving game, inspired by other older games like Tangram, Pentomino, Unblock me or Crossfingers, it takes all the great characteristics of these classic puzzle games and blends them together to make something really special. By solving Woodebox puzzles, you will be immersed in a gloriously made and addictive puzzle that will exercise your brain and test your logical thinking. Some Woodebox levels are logical, some combine dynamic action moments such as rolling balls. In these levels you will not only be using your logic to solve the puzzle but also working to solve it at speed!
This is a free release of the game and has 99 well crafted and clever levels. You can buy the full version with a larger screen to admire the great graphics in their full glory and not be distracted by those pesky ad banners!
Enjoy our game, if you would like to see any other features, or have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com.
All special permissions in the game are there because of ads modules, if you want game without these permissions you can buy full version!
We have opened facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WoodeboxPuzzle accessible from main menu, where you can request hints and we will post it there!
The Button family has kept a priceless medallion for generations. One fine day this medallion disappeared, all suspicions pointed to the family butler but they could never prove anything. Little Lisa had always heard the story of the medallion and the butler. One morning while returning home from school she passed by the door to the house which had been the home of the Button family for years. Determined to solve the mystery of the medallion, she took courage and entered the house in search of answers...
Will Lisa be able to solve the mystery?
Was the family right and the butler was to blame for everything?
- Based on Point and Click games
- Amazing graphics that will immerse you in the story
- Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve
- An incredible soundtrack
- HD Graphics
- All items labeled
- NO hidden objects
- Translated into: Spanish-English-Italian-French-German
More ‘The Mystery’ games :
- The Mystery of Lost Town
- The Mystery of Dream Box
- The Mystery of Skull Island
¿Imaginas recibir un aviso en tu móvil cada vez que comience la inscripción en un centro público, o se agota el plazo para pagar un recibo, o 20 minutos antes de que comience un festejo? Todo eso y mucho más lo tienes disponible totalmente GRATIS con la app de San Fulgencio.
Algunas de las características son:
- Sección para leer la historia de San Fulgencio, Gastronomía, Fiestas y Yacimiento arqueológico.
- Todas las noticias relacionadas con San Fulgencio.
- Visita el Facebook de San Fulgencio directamente desde la app.
- Servicios, llama directamente desde la app a cualquier servicio de interés de San Fulgencio(Policía Local, Ayuntamiento, Colegio Público, Farmacia.....)
- Fotos y videos.
- Notificaciones instantáneas, entérate con un mensaje en tu móvil de cualquier noticia de última hora.
Todo eso y otras sorpresas que encontraras en la app de San Fulgencio totalmente GRATIS.
Nobody can be on an object that was created to be empty
Why are you determined to stay in the empty?...They will not let you stay there for long…
You will not be able to resist playing The Empty, again, and again, and again you will want to stay in the empty objects. Will you manage to do it?
Nobody can be on an object that was created to be empty
In Chronos Salvation, you are one of the people chosen to go to that planet, extract the ore and return to Earth to save it from a terrifying end. The only problem is the time that it takes to go to the planet: 14 years, 11 months and 29 days, so time is running against you. You will have to collect the mineral as quickly as possible, without interruptions or mistakes. If you falter, the mission will fail.
Journey throughout the universe in search of the coveted mineral and return as soon as possible!
Based on the amazing Point and Click games
Lots of puzzles to solve
More than 25 scenes to discover
An incredible and interactive story that is orginal and unique