rushdelivery requires permission to
Book your load with confidence, knowing that you can track it and monitor the vehicle in real time, and you also receive push notifications when the driver has changed the status of the booking.
How to post a load in rushdelivery
1. Download the app for free and register your account.
2. Choose the vehicle type and enter the details of your load.
3. Post a load on the load board, and wait for a driver to counter/accept your offer
4. Track your load as it is being delivered to its destination.
5. View the invoice along with pictures taken at pickup and drop off.
1. Negotiate with the carrier to settle for the best possible price for your load.
2. Live track link will be send to the receiver enabling him to track the order in real time from the browser of a smartphone.
3. Receive push notifications overtime the driver changes status to Arrived, On Trip etc.
4. You can also login as an agent working for a corporate and negotiate with drivers for loads.
As a new user, you have an option to sign-up using one of your Google accounts.
READ_SMS and RECEIVE_SMS
When signing up, LoadEmUp will auto-populate the Activation Code SMS so you don't have to enter it manually.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
So we can provide you accurate pick-up / drop-off suggestions, helping you to a better booking experience.