**It works perfectly for single SIM devices. In case of DUAL SIM Devices, the APP WORKS ONLY for SIM 1. This app isn’t helpful for TABLETs without SIM**
Lost your Android and feeling helpless to at least get a clue who has stolen your device? We have crafted this app to do the same.
If someone has stolen your device, he/she will switch it off, remove your SIM and replace with his/her own SIM or any other SIM. If this app is installed on your device, that’s it.
As soon as the device is restarted, this app will be activated and check the original SIM. If not found, it will instantly shoot SMS(s) to the predefined mobile number(s) you would have registered in the app earlier.
So, you can easily know what is the mobile number used on your stolen device! Then, you can inform the police and catch hold of the thief!!
HOW IT WORKS:
* When the app is installed for the first time on your device, please click on Settings button in the app. It will ask you to create a password. Then, it will launch the settings screen of the app.
* Please set the status to ENABLE/Disable. This app will do its job only if the status is “ENABLE”.
* Enter any MOBILE NUMBER (Most preferably ANY OTHER MOBILE NUMBER OF YOURs or YOUR FAMILY MEMBERs and NOT WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN USE BY THIS DEVICE). This is to get the message when the device is lost and the thief replaces your SIM with any other SIM.
* Enter/Edit SMS to be sent when the device is lost and thief replaces with any other SIM.
* Click on SAVE button to save/update all above data.
* Each time when the device reboots, this app will be activated. It will check the SIM that was there before. If not found, it will instantly send SMS(s) to saved Mobile Number(s) in the app.
* Please keep the status as “ENABLE” so that the app will be activated each time the device reboots.
* Please keep the status and “DISABLE” if you are changing any SIM on your device. Otherwise, the app will be activated and send SMS from your new SIM to predefined Mobile Numbers.
* Whenever you change any SIM, please launch the app, open its settings and click on SAVE to update it with the app.
We will continue improving the app based on your feedback. Please do mail us about any issue/feedback at email@example.com and we will be glad to work on it.