This application offers very challenging Artificial Intelligence as well as many other features. The AI in the advanced difficulty levels is able to predict and anticipate the next moves.
1) Play against friends or against computer.
2) Clever Artificial Intelligence which anticipates future moves.
3) Four AI difficulty levels: very-easy,easy, medium, hard. The AI is well designed with each next level being a bit harder than the previous level.
4) Multiple board sizes (from 3x3 dots to 8x8)
5) Ability to choose player name and your favourite colour
6) Quick match. No irritating menus just hit the launch icon and you are inside the action.
( Of course after entering the application you have the ability to select your favourite settings by hitting the MENU button. Your preferences will be saved so you won't have to change them each time you open the application. )
7) Ability to set the game speed. 3 game speed level : slow, normal, fast. Fast level is appropriate for experienced player, slow is more appropriate for people who just started playing dots and boxes.
8) Statistics section for viewing your results against the computer
9) Ability to share your statistics and end-game screenshots with friends
For those who don't know the game
To be good in the game you must have good observation skills and be able to predict the opponent's moves.
So are you ready to take the challenge??
The rules are
1) Touch in between two dots to mark a line (vertical or horizontal). Your goal is to complete a four side box.
2) The player that completes a four side box has the oportunity to play one more time.
3) The player that will complete the most boxes wins the game.
Now that the students might have passed out of Schools and Colleges and won't be near to each other, we provide a way to play this game being on anywhere in this planet provided you have an Android or iOS(Would be released later) phone with network connectivity.
Important Note : To create a game with a particular user, add him to your Google+ circles first(this is the easiest method, you can also search for the person using his Google ID).
Notifications for your turn in a particular match when you are out of the game is from Google Play Services.
If you've not turned off notifications for Multiplayer, you should be getting them. (If not, update Google Play Services by going to play Store).
In order to turn it on, go to the app "Google Settings", select Play Games and select the notifications you like to get.
The game is all about capturing Boxes.
Boxes are defined by 4 dots in the 4 corners.
The person who draws the 4th edge of a box captures it.
In the end, the person with more Boxes wins the game.
The game gets interesting when you play multiple online matches at the same time.
So, what are you waiting for?
Download the game and start matches with all your friends, we offer an interesting UI to switch between the games when its your turn in a particular match.
We offer three types of game play in this game.
* Online Multi-Player (Play any number of games against any opponents simultaneously).
- These games can be stopped and resumed.(In the sense, you can make a move and quit the game, the opponent can make his move any time in the future and we'll notify you that its your turn. This way, both participants need not be online during the start or throughout the game).
* Phone Multi-Player (Play 2 player game in the same phone).
* Single Player (Play against the Computer and try to beat the Computer Logic).
Online Multi-Player functionality is implemented by the latest Turn based Match feature in Google Play Games Services which offers asynchronous game play.
This is a feature that is released in 2014 and you would be one among the first to experience this new feature.
You can make a move and continue with your daily work, the game would notify when the opponent has made a move and is awaiting your move.
The advantage of this new feature is that you can play any number of games against any number of opponents simultaneously with out the limitation of having the opponent be online when the game is played or through out the game.
By this new feature, you need to be online only when you make a move.
Online multiplayer matches can be created using the create new match button.
In the dialog that opens, you can either select a particular player from Google+ or select Auto Pick.
After selecting a player, the game play screen is loaded where in you have to make the first move.
Then, you can leave the game and we'll notify you when the opponent has made a move and is waiting for your turn.
In the Auto Pick Opponent Mode, if any other player has started a match with Auto Pick player, we match you with that person and if there is no other auto pick match active, we create a new match for you.
By using this functionality, you can play against your favorite opponent without having the limitation of being together or being online through out the game.
Make good use of this Multi-Player functionality and relive your School and College days by remembering the classes.
The Game also has Achievements and Leader Board.
Have fun unlocking the achievements and rising up in the Leader Board.
Hope you have fun playing this little nostalgic game from School and College Classrooms.
The game got released in 2014 with the latest Turn Based Multi-Player feature which also got released in July 2014.
Make good use of this new feature and have fun playing against multiple opponents simultaneously.
Starting with an empty grid of dots, players take turns, adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two unjoined adjacent dots.
A player who completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box earns one point and takes another turn. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner of the game is the player with the most points.
This game features:
1) Support for up to four computer or human players.
2) Advanced computer intelligence with four levels of computer difficulty - from very easy through to hard.
3) Several game modes to choose from, including challenge, points and stamina modes.
4) Customize each players name, initial and color.
5) Varying grid sizes, up to 10x10 squares.
6) Option to continue game, so you needn't play through all levels in one go.
7) Scoreloop integration with online leaderboard and achievements.
8) Ability to undo the last move made in a game.
Game modes include:
* Challenge mode - move through progressively harder levels against the computer.
* Points mode - score different points for each square, adding a new dimension to the classic game.
* Stamina mode - select easy, medium or hard and complete as many levels as possible before losing all your "lives".
* Classic mode - choose human and/or computer components on the grid of your choice.
The game will highlight moves made by the computer, and includes a number of options for customizing game play and sound.
I'd be happy to hear any suggestions you may have to improve the game further, please either email me or put them in a comment. This game does include a small banner advert at the top of the game area.
Rules: Players take turns connecting dots adjacent, if the line forms a box, the player must play again, if the line is not a box, play the following.
The player with the most squares or boxes at the end is the winner.
Difficulty: Easy or Normal.
Classic Mode: Play against Android in borderless board, get as many boxes to win,
available 12 boards of different sizes, from 4x4 - 15x15, to unlock new boards just have to beat Android.
Challenge Mode: Play against Android in a specific board that will test your skills, get as many boxes (boxes) to win,
Available 46 boards challenged, Android Beat to unlock new challenges.
Counter combo: Capture more than one box in one move, the counter shows the maximum combo boxes chain captured by the winner of the game.
Score Board: Get one, two or three qualification boxes. the color of the box identifies the difficulty of victory.
Multi-player: up to 4 players.
Play against Android, your friend or compete with players from all over the world and become a Master!
• Collect stars and earn ranks
• Play with friend on 1 device (Past & Play)
• Play online with other players (Multiplayer)
• Multiplayer chat
• Bet stars and win twice as much
• 4 game board sizes (from 3x3 to 6x6)
• Online Score Board
• Facebook connect
Now you can play Smart Dots & Boxes Multiplayer game on Facebook. Go to: https://smartdots.pixelcrater.com
Free for all Android versions and tablets! (Supported by ads)
This game is also known as Dots and Boxes, Squares, Paddocks, Square-it, Dots and Dashes.
Cool fun math game for kids and adults, preschool to fifth grade
Math Open is a top class Cool Math free exercise platform for school and preschool kids.
Kids from 100 countries are already improving their math skills and quickness with MathOpen
Free to practice and improve
Fun & Challenging
Improve Math knowledge
Improve Math quickness
Easy & fun to use
Great Brain Puzzle
Great learning game for kids
Great Math quiz
this is a kids game the works without internet connection
great game for 4 year old kids
great game for 5 year old kids
great for first and second grade learning
Showed great results with preschool children working together with their parents. Send quality time with your child, and have them learn and improve their math skills.
Can help Elementary school children improve their math skills and quickness
Practice on your computer as well on www.mathopen.com
Send us feedback on www.mathopen.com
Cool Math Games
Cool Math Games for kids
Cool Games for kids
**Introducing a new and unique puzzle adventure**
- Fold the paper sheets to create origami figures
- work as accurate as possible to fit the form
- Don't use too many folds!
-> Enjoy how a wonderful origami world comes to life
- Amazing 3D folding effect
- Lovely Soundtrack
- More than 70 puzzles
- Smart Hint System
- Game Services Support
In the game you will find:
- Outstanding graphics and animations designed for HD displays
- UNDO ball move button, to help you correct your mistakes
- Google Play Game Services integration to store your best scores
- Different sets of ball colors and game board sizes
- COMBOS that will increase your score
- Beautiful tutorial to help you understand rules of the game
- Sweet sounds
Features of Match & Connect Dots:
★ Power-ups. Remove one specific dot or get rid of all dots of chosen color.
★ Challenge mode. Beat the target score and earn some extra time. You can choose between agressive and conservative target scores.
★ Themes. There are 4 distinct themes: classical dots, hearts, shiny boxes and simple boxes. Choose whatever you like the most!
★ Awards. Win awards based on your best score and experience. Also there are awards for winning challenges.
Try out the interactive soundboard for lots of car, truck and motor cycle sounds. Just tap the car icon to go to the soundboard, then you can choose from 10 cool sounds.
Four different memo car games will get your brain working and will help to boost your memory. Spend a minute or two looking at how the cards are laid out, then press start to cover up the cards and see how many matches you can remember.
There is a cool block drop game that will test your spatial awareness skills. Press the Play arrow to start the game, then use the left and right arrows to position the block, the curly arrow to rotate the block and the down arrow to make the block drop faster.
Finally there are lots of care slide puzzle games full of cool car pictures. Press Randomise to mix up the picture and have great fun getting it all back in place.
Great car game fun for everyone!
Cool Math Games : and built to challenge your reflexes and quick-thinking abilities!
HOW TO PLAY - Cool Maths Games :
Get to the 2048 tile to win!
Move the tiles on the board with your fingers. Similar tiles merge when they touch ,The playing field is a square 4x4. You need to move and join the numbers to get to the "2048" tile (you can proceed further).
- Cool math games for little kids
- Kids cool math
- Has a bright attractive graphics and animation.
- Optimized for Android.
- Kids cool math games
- Train, play and have fun!
- Works on almost all android devices from 2.3.3 +
You can continue to play in improving the score of a game after winning (lay up a box of 2048)
good luck with Best Game 2048
Switch and match Ice Crystals in this cool dreamworld! Adopt and raise snowman to stop elf from freezing the precious crystals. Come and join this cool adventure! Ice Crush is a brand new journey unlike anything you have played before!
☆☆☆☆☆ Highlighted Features ☆☆☆☆☆
★ A cool and addictive match-3 adventure challenged with naughty elf.
★ Huge attractive daily bonus, lucky slot and special power-ups help with those challenging levels.
★ A completely new mode to win coins and snowball in coins level.
★ Adopt and raise snowman to defeat evil elf.
★ Super power effects and magnificent artwork when combine different boosters!
★ More than 6 different challenging game play.
★ 200+ of well-designed free levels! Free levels and game modes added regularly!
★ Sync your progress with facebook, and take on your friends to compete for the best score.
★ Fun and easy to pick up, but a rewarding challenge to master!
☆☆☆☆☆ How to Play ☆☆☆☆☆
★ Switch and match 3 or more ice crystals across the cool dreamworld.
★ Unlock power-ups, collect coins and snowball, raise snowman for the preparation of tough levels.
★ Less moves you pass a level, higher score you'll get. Can you score high enough to earn 3 stars on every level?
★ Ice Crush is completely free to play but some in-game items may require payment.
Become a fan of Ezjoy on Facebook:
Don't tap blue tile and don't miss out any red tile.
That's the only rule in this addicting game.
Is it easy? Everyone can handle it, but not everyone can do it well. What about you?
- Classic: tap 25 red tiles as soon as possible.
- Arcade: try your best to tap the red tiles and do not miss one.
- Zen: try your best to tap the red tiles in 25 seconds.
- Relay: tap 50 red tiles within 11 seconds to win another 11 seconds.
- Crazy: red tile moves when it dropping down. Really hard, right?
- Easy to play, fun and addictive game!
- Five different game modes.
- Leaderboard included, so you can compare with the million players outside.