- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Install on SD
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- No ads
- No Internet access required
- Open source
- Over 11,000,000 downloads
Looking for translators : japanese, russian.
Attaching photos from a digital camera file or call up and load phone camera image on-the-fly, or go without photo. That choice is entirely up to you. You can also export them into Web pages to view and print them anywhere, be your PC, Mac, Linux or straight from your new KitKat phone. So you can take it as paper if you wish.
It took much longer than anticipated; here is a 95% rewrite of my original Checklist app, that was more or less a quick-and-dirty implementation to what I need at the time, but this is different. Faster, quicker, streamlined for anything from old Donut or Eclair phones to latest KitKat and beyond.
To take advantage of modern features and management, old Android 1.5 (very old) has no forward-compatibility and relatively little system resources hence dropped from support, Android 1.6 was designed with future in mind and rest assured it will be supported for sometime to come. During testing you should have no problem with at least 15 pictures per list, but likely many more.
Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
Huskeliste inneholder kun de simpleste funksjonene som legg til, rediger og slett.
Designet er simpelt og reklamefritt, uten unødvendige detaljer.
Du kan legge en widget for applikasjonen på hovedskjermen din. Du vil da se huskelisten din hver gang du ser hovedskjermen.
Unlike other apps, CheckIt is specifically designed for highly repetitive items.
It can check repetitvely and hide finished items. It also supports voice input and file importation.
For people who like traveling, CheckIt can help you to check your packing list quickly and efficiently.
For people who invest in stocks, CheckIt can help you to check financial reports before your investment.
This app can assist you to do complex and tedious tasks without missing a beat.
Our RV weight safety app is the best that answers "How to Weigh Your Fifth Wheel or Gooseneck Trailer" and determines if you are towing safely below your load ratings. Our app weighing instructions provide additional glossary terms used in the industry and how to weigh at multiple platform scales and single axle scales.
Are you towing below the load ratings?
The RV Safety and Education Foundation data indicates that 60% of all tow vehicles and 55% of all 5th wheel trailers exceed one or more weight safety ratings.
Ensure you're not the one exceeding a load rating.
The number one most-reported RV insurance claim is the result of damage from the sudden release of air from tires, otherwise known as a blowout.
An overload combined with under or over inflated tires can cause a sudden blowout or breakdown.
When towing a trailer, it’s very important to ensure that the load is distributed evenly.
You want to make sure that all necessary safety precautions have been taken to prevent an accident or a blowout.
Even a slight overload, or unequal weight distribution, can seriously restrict the vehicle’s braking and steering capabilities.
Higher fuel consumption and driver fatigue are also common side effects of traveling with an overloaded, heavy and generally poor-handling trailer.
Install this app and weigh your rig soon to achieve safer towing for you, your family, and all on the road.
Caution: Do not use this app for conventional towing. To learn more about conventional towing safety and reports, please visit our web site at http://FifthWheelSt.com
Pro version additional features:
- Ad free
- 10 different Widgets (2 for each list)
- Import lists from sd card
- Synchronisation with Google Tasks
Free version Features:
- Voice recognition
- Check items as done
- Copy, paste, and edit entries
- Various font types and themes
- 5 lists
- 3 differeten Thmes
- Change text style and size
- Export and import lists
- Text to speech
- Reminder function
- Sort lists alphabetically
- Add entries to your clandar
English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, French, Polish and Portugese
If you got any questions or need help send an email to:
- keep screen on
- switch between device orientation
- automatically groups tasks in "done" and "not yet done"
- automatically orders tasks by name
- always displaying Navigation Drawer on Tablets (7" landscape and higher)
- Linking to Google Tasks
- Material Design update
Some of the checklist templates include - grocery shopping checklist, wedding checklist, travel checklist, general daily todo list and lot lot more. You never have to type a list.
New Features !! - Revamped UI. Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can now add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
We are constantly adding lists for different occasions and with FREE lifetime updates, you always get them for FREE.. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- 65+ pre-loaded templates and 14,000+ items
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse it again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders (also repeatable) to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
- displaying a map that tracks your progress as you drive (or walk), showing all of the points of interest for the tour
- shows detailed directions on how to get to (driving or walking) all of the points of interest for the tour
displaying a daily itinerary of all of the activities for the tour
- allows the tour participant to do common metric conversions (needed while traveling in Canada and Mexico)
- answer some of the common questions participants may have while on a tour
- track your fuel mileage and fuel expenses
- allow the tour participant to set up preferences that determine how the application performs
- downloads the latest tour information from the Adventure Treks web site
- allows the storing of maps on the phone so that they will be available when traveling in remote areas where no phone or data capability exists
- Comes with pre-populated checklists in the application. You can download more free checklists with the import function.
- You can add your own checklists by entering them on the phone, or importing them from CSV (comma separated value) files
- Track your progress toward completing a checklist
- Notify you when a checklist is complete
- Clear a checklist when completed
- Backup your checklists
- Restore your checklist from a backup
- Export a checklist so it can be shared with others
- Import a checklist that others share with you
- Use "drag and drop" to reorder checklists and items
- Integrates with Dropbox (optional) so that you can easily access your checklists from your device or computer
All of this with a very simple and intuitive interface.
The ChecklistPro application requests two permissions:
Internet Access - If you have chosen to store your files in Dropbox, the application uses the internet to upload your data. The application also uses the internet to download pre-defined checklists (using the import function). Once you have created or imprted a checklist to your phone, Internet access is NOT required to use the checklist.
Storage - Local storage (sdcard) is used to store your checklists.
No other permissions are requested or accessed by the ChecklistPro application. The application does NOT access your private data (location, contacts, pictures, music, etc.) or anything on your internal storage (other than checklists).