- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Install on SD
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- No ads
- No Internet access required
- Open source
- Over 11,000,000 downloads
Looking for translators : japanese, russian.
Our RV weight safety app is the best that answers "How to Weigh Your Fifth Wheel or Gooseneck Trailer" and determines if you are towing safely below your load ratings. Our app weighing instructions provide additional glossary terms used in the industry and how to weigh at multiple platform scales and single axle scales.
Are you towing below the load ratings?
The RV Safety and Education Foundation data indicates that 60% of all tow vehicles and 55% of all 5th wheel trailers exceed one or more weight safety ratings.
Ensure you're not the one exceeding a load rating.
The number one most-reported RV insurance claim is the result of damage from the sudden release of air from tires, otherwise known as a blowout.
An overload combined with under or over inflated tires can cause a sudden blowout or breakdown.
When towing a trailer, it’s very important to ensure that the load is distributed evenly.
You want to make sure that all necessary safety precautions have been taken to prevent an accident or a blowout.
Even a slight overload, or unequal weight distribution, can seriously restrict the vehicle’s braking and steering capabilities.
Higher fuel consumption and driver fatigue are also common side effects of traveling with an overloaded, heavy and generally poor-handling trailer.
Install this app and weigh your rig soon to achieve safer towing for you, your family, and all on the road.
Caution: Do not use this app for conventional towing. To learn more about conventional towing safety and reports, please visit our web site at http://FifthWheelSt.com
Unlike other apps, CheckIt is specifically designed for highly repetitive items.
It can check repetitvely and hide finished items. It also supports voice input and file importation.
For people who like traveling, CheckIt can help you to check your packing list quickly and efficiently.
For people who invest in stocks, CheckIt can help you to check financial reports before your investment.
This app can assist you to do complex and tedious tasks without missing a beat.
- You are shown the date even before you write.
* You can see your lists with one easy look!
- Your memo can be ranked by its priority.
* Easy and convenient To-do lists.
- Great for shopping and other daily tasks.
* Simple creating and deletion of documents!
- You're able to delete notes with just a swipe.
* Effective management of your contents!
- To-do lists, Memos can all be manage easily.
Satellite Director replaces all of that. See tips to success below !!!
WARNING: The only sensor you need is the compass. Unfortunatly you have to calibrate the compass before using it. Compare your phone's compass with a real compass !!
Metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !! The compass of your phone can also get inaccurate because it is affected by other electro - magnetic fields or because it is weakened by age. Calibrating the compass may not help anymore.
PRECISION DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR PHONES HARDWARE.
Warning: If you use Cyanogenmod / Cymod then you may run into Android compatibility issues and the app may not work. You should then complain to Cyanogenmod / Cymod and not to me.
This app is add-free !
Help me to continue the work on this app and watch some of my videos on Youtube. The advertising in the videos provides some required money (houres of work, phones to test on, satellite equipment, etc.).
How does it work ?
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location, select the desired TV satellite and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align, in azimuth, the offset arm of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite. The satellite list contains 280 satellites.
Optional you can take a photo (resized)/screenshot by touching on the director tab. The photo/screenshot is ONLY stored on the phones memory card.
Optional: you can get an indication when you are to close to iron (dish/pole) in the form of an green/yellow/red bar.
Satellite positions are derived from Agi's database. Some positions may seem not accurate (example: Hispasat 30°w is at 29.96°w in the satellite list) but they are very accurate.
New phones with Android 4: in case of a wrong compass reading the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings !!!!
Previous versions are available from my website.
If you have any questions, requests or problems PLEASE write an email.
All language translations by Google Translator.
3 tips to success:
1- do NOT go to close to the iron dish, iron lnb arm or iron pole (keep at least 30 cm distance)
2- calibrate the compass of the phone by waving it in a figure 8 before you start
3- optional: calibrate the compass of the phone by rolling your phone along its length axis about 2-3 turns (works on some phones)
Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders (also repeatable) to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
Change the text size and font of the list text to make it fit better to your screen.
Group your lists into subgroups like eg. days by placing separators between list entries like you normally would making your checklist.
Supports multiple checklists which can easily be switched between with a light finger swipe.
Also supports speech recognition, and quickadd - a faster way to add elements to your list.
More features might come in the future, but the primary goal of the App will always be simplicity and ease of use with the user in focus.
Any.do seamlessly syncs between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet so you, and everyone around you, can access it from anywhere.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Like a sheet of paper marking products that were already stocked.
This applied usually is in grocery list, where a list is created with the name of the supermarket usually,
and list have the products normally buy.
The fisrt you need to create a list and then add the items to the shopping list normally purchase
The second time you go to the supermarket to buy you have to reset the status of the items and can add new items you have not added
This same list can be used to quickly check inventory of product in our house. and only select products
required to fill ..
You can also create a list for each name supermarket where you make your grocery shopping also can be used as shopping list and / or list of tasks to be performed where
usually has more than five activities that we can forget, because these activities are accrued daily activities.
Usually you can use as a check list to organize events such as graduations, first communions, Shopping List, Vacations, weddings, etc..
The items can be organized by categories, using a combo of selection that you can feed, clicking the combo and add
category, each item or product in the list can be edited and assign another category, you can assign price and quantity you want to fill.
Once the list has captured, you have the option to view the list of items that are selected or view items that are not selected or the default view both (Selected and not selected), if you have selected one of the first two options list will be reduced each time you select or deselect an item.
Features Operators List:
* At the title screen, the counter of the selected items and the total amount of the list is displayed ..
* You can edit the description of each item, category, price or quantity.
* You can view items by category.
* You can then restart the status of the list, to start again.
* When you add an item, the item is selected and the list is displayed in the position based on alphabetical order.
Functionality of the lists:
* You enter the list by clicking the name of the list.
* You can edit the name, making a long click on the list name
* You can restart the status list
* You can make a sublist of the list, so that the capture screen, showing only the items you have selected
* You can send the selected list to another device.
* You can select the entire list (no sublist).
* You can delete an entire list.
* You can make a backup of the database.
* You can restore the database.
* You can send or receive all playlist or just a special list to another device.
* You can start with an initial list.
* You can add new list, you can edit the names of the lists.
Communication Functionality another device:
* Requires that the devices are connected through the wireless network or internet.
* The communication is via tcpip protocol.
* The device receiving the information has to go to Tools-Receive list, and the display will show the ip address of the device, which must provide the person who will send the list.
* The device who will send the list has to go into Tools-Email List and the display will show an IP address, you must capture the IP address of the device who will receive the list and then press the Send button.
* After the communication both devices leave the screen and return to the main screen.
* The device who receives, displays the list received.
* If you can not communicate, you can configure the communication port, the default communication port is 6000, both devices must allocate
the same communication port values ??are the communication ports 0-65000 some are already used port such as 8080, etc..
This is a Tool can help you, manage list of tasks or shopping list, like a sheet of paper marking products that were already stocked, purchased,etc. But it can be re used,,
- displaying a map that tracks your progress as you drive (or walk), showing all of the points of interest for the tour
- shows detailed directions on how to get to (driving or walking) all of the points of interest for the tour
displaying a daily itinerary of all of the activities for the tour
- allows the tour participant to do common metric conversions (needed while traveling in Canada and Mexico)
- answer some of the common questions participants may have while on a tour
- track your fuel mileage and fuel expenses
- allow the tour participant to set up preferences that determine how the application performs
- downloads the latest tour information from the Adventure Treks web site
- allows the storing of maps on the phone so that they will be available when traveling in remote areas where no phone or data capability exists
- Comes with pre-populated checklists in the application. You can download more free checklists with the import function.
- You can add your own checklists by entering them on the phone, or importing them from CSV (comma separated value) files
- Track your progress toward completing a checklist
- Notify you when a checklist is complete
- Clear a checklist when completed
- Backup your checklists
- Restore your checklist from a backup
- Export a checklist so it can be shared with others
- Import a checklist that others share with you
- Use "drag and drop" to reorder checklists and items
- Integrates with Dropbox (optional) so that you can easily access your checklists from your device or computer
All of this with a very simple and intuitive interface.
The ChecklistPro application requests two permissions:
Internet Access - If you have chosen to store your files in Dropbox, the application uses the internet to upload your data. The application also uses the internet to download pre-defined checklists (using the import function). Once you have created or imprted a checklist to your phone, Internet access is NOT required to use the checklist.
Storage - Local storage (sdcard) is used to store your checklists.
No other permissions are requested or accessed by the ChecklistPro application. The application does NOT access your private data (location, contacts, pictures, music, etc.) or anything on your internal storage (other than checklists).