- keep screen on
- switch between device orientation
- automatically groups tasks in "done" and "not yet done"
- automatically orders tasks by name
- always displaying Navigation Drawer on Tablets (7" landscape and higher)
- Linking to Google Tasks
- Material Design update
- You are shown the date even before you write.
* You can see your lists with one easy look!
- Your memo can be ranked by its priority.
* Easy and convenient To-do lists.
- Great for shopping and other daily tasks.
* Simple creating and deletion of documents!
- You're able to delete notes with just a swipe.
* Effective management of your contents!
- To-do lists, Memos can all be manage easily.
Unlike other apps, CheckIt is specifically designed for highly repetitive items.
It can check repetitvely and hide finished items. It also supports voice input and file importation.
For people who like traveling, CheckIt can help you to check your packing list quickly and efficiently.
For people who invest in stocks, CheckIt can help you to check financial reports before your investment.
This app can assist you to do complex and tedious tasks without missing a beat.
- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
- Keep track of how many of a certain floss you have. Mark a floss as "need" so it shows up on the Shopping List screen.
- Filter a floss list by color number or color for easy finding. (textbox at bottom of checklist screen)
- Sort a floss list by color number or color. (hit menu button on checklist screen)
Floss companies supported:
- Weeks Dye Works
- Gentle Arts
- Coats and Clark
- Crescent Colours
- The Caron Collection
- Rainbow Gallery (Thanks Teresa!)
- Carrie's Creations
- Hand-Dyed Floss (by Vicki Clayton) (Thanks Joanne!)
- Thread Gatherer
- Dinky Dyes (Thanks Joanne!)
- Glissen Gloss (Thanks Joanne!)
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
Thanks to Christine Bennett of http://www.purple-pony.com/ for the icon!
@James (May 23, 2011): I included this in very next update. Thanks for your suggestion! :)
@firsttimeholmes (August 19, 2011): I'd thought about this, but it's a very rigorous and subjective behavior. I'm not ruling it out, however. :)
@(empty) (October 12, 2011): Please let me know what Anchor threads aren't right and I can easily fix them! A 1-star rating seems harsh for a problem I can solve pretty easily if I knew what to fix.
- The ability to add notes by simply typing into the textbox and pressing the add button (+)
- The ability to delete a task through the delete button (-) after it's checkbox has been checked
- An exit application button to close the app
Created within MIT App Inventor
I'm only a freshman in HS so please comment constructively
- Due to limitations within App Inventor, using the back button on your mobile device will cause an error in the application, force closing it next time you open the app. Alternatively, you can use 3 other methods to close the application:
1) Use the home button on your mobile device
2) Use the Exit Application button within the app
3) Press the menu button on your device and press "Exit the Application"
Our RV weight safety app is the best that answers "How to Weigh Your Fifth Wheel or Gooseneck Trailer" and determines if you are towing safely below your load ratings. Our app weighing instructions provide additional glossary terms used in the industry and how to weigh at multiple platform scales and single axle scales.
Are you towing below the load ratings?
The RV Safety and Education Foundation data indicates that 60% of all tow vehicles and 55% of all 5th wheel trailers exceed one or more weight safety ratings.
Ensure you're not the one exceeding a load rating.
The number one most-reported RV insurance claim is the result of damage from the sudden release of air from tires, otherwise known as a blowout.
An overload combined with under or over inflated tires can cause a sudden blowout or breakdown.
When towing a trailer, it’s very important to ensure that the load is distributed evenly.
You want to make sure that all necessary safety precautions have been taken to prevent an accident or a blowout.
Even a slight overload, or unequal weight distribution, can seriously restrict the vehicle’s braking and steering capabilities.
Higher fuel consumption and driver fatigue are also common side effects of traveling with an overloaded, heavy and generally poor-handling trailer.
Install this app and weigh your rig soon to achieve safer towing for you, your family, and all on the road.
Caution: Do not use this app for conventional towing. To learn more about conventional towing safety and reports, please visit our web site at http://FifthWheelSt.com
- adicionar (CheckList, Categoria, Item);
- editar (CheckList, Categoria, Item);
- remover (CheckList, Categoria, Item);
- buscar (Checklist, Categoria, Item);
- finalizar (CheckList - quando todas categorias riscadas, Categoria - quanto todos itens marcados);
Através de um conjunto de cores associado a cada checklist, categoria e item da aplicação podemos representar cada checklist criado, que pode ser usada como nível de prioridade de um checklist.
Palavras-chave: Checklist, checagem, lista, marcador, tarefa, lembrete.
CheckMate's are the most endorsed checklist systems in aviation. CheckMate for Android brings the world class CheckMate content to your mobile device. The CheckMate philosophy is to standardize as much as possible checklists across all aircraft. Once you use one CheckMate for an aircraft, moving to a different aircraft is a seamless transition. It also tries to be as concise as possible without leaving out any critical information. CheckMate's have been around for 20+ years and the mobile devices bring a wealth of new capabilities to an almost perfect system.
One of the most notable capabilities is personalization. Once a CheckMate for an aircraft is purchased, that content becomes yours to modify to your exact tastes. There is a web-based content management system where all CheckMate's you purchase are stored and modifications can be made.
Mobile App Introduction
Online Editor Introduction
The web-based content management is best viewed on a desktop computer. The following URL will access the system:
Some advanced features:
One to many lists (PREFLIGHT, INFLIGHT, EMERGENCY, REFERENCE, etc...) can appear in a CheckMate.
Slider control to quickly navigate through sections in a list.
The slider and section titles show the completion status of a section.
Mandatory items that require you to check before moving on.
Show all speeds in KIAS or MPH.
One page view to see the entire list and also acts as a menu screen.
Clear an entire list or section with one action. Great when practicing.
Configurable preferences like like font style, font size, gap between items, etc...
In the web-based editor, add detailed comments for any item. Press-and-hold on an item to view these comments in the app.
Ability to add a color to a List. For example, you can say the EMERGENCY list should be red.
Each item in a list can now be a checkbox or a label only. Perfect when want content you don't need to check off.
There are 60+ aircraft including 4 universal checklists available with many more to come soon.
Store the same checklist on both your tablet and your phone for redundancy. Up to 3 devices supported.
The same purchase works across Android and iOS devices.
For phone, designed with one-hand operation in mind.
Some of the popular models are:
And many more...
Designed by pilots with many thoughtful features for use in the cockpit. The app is free to download with a sample checklist to test the functionality on your device. Each CheckMate purchased through the app costs $14.99, works on up to three devices from both Apple and Google, tablets, phablets and phones, and allows full customization of the world-class CheckMate content in the cloud. Fly with the safety and peace of mind of a CheckMate for the price of one go-around!
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
Free. No further updates. No longer supported.
Visit our website for more info, screenshots and instructions: www.yeno.eu
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
- displaying a map that tracks your progress as you drive (or walk), showing all of the points of interest for the tour
- shows detailed directions on how to get to (driving or walking) all of the points of interest for the tour
displaying a daily itinerary of all of the activities for the tour
- allows the tour participant to do common metric conversions (needed while traveling in Canada and Mexico)
- answer some of the common questions participants may have while on a tour
- track your fuel mileage and fuel expenses
- allow the tour participant to set up preferences that determine how the application performs
- downloads the latest tour information from the Adventure Treks web site
- allows the storing of maps on the phone so that they will be available when traveling in remote areas where no phone or data capability exists
- Comes with pre-populated checklists in the application. You can download more free checklists with the import function.
- You can add your own checklists by entering them on the phone, or importing them from CSV (comma separated value) files
- Track your progress toward completing a checklist
- Notify you when a checklist is complete
- Clear a checklist when completed
- Backup your checklists
- Restore your checklist from a backup
- Export a checklist so it can be shared with others
- Import a checklist that others share with you
- Use "drag and drop" to reorder checklists and items
- Integrates with Dropbox (optional) so that you can easily access your checklists from your device or computer
All of this with a very simple and intuitive interface.
The ChecklistPro application requests two permissions:
Internet Access - If you have chosen to store your files in Dropbox, the application uses the internet to upload your data. The application also uses the internet to download pre-defined checklists (using the import function). Once you have created or imprted a checklist to your phone, Internet access is NOT required to use the checklist.
Storage - Local storage (sdcard) is used to store your checklists.
No other permissions are requested or accessed by the ChecklistPro application. The application does NOT access your private data (location, contacts, pictures, music, etc.) or anything on your internal storage (other than checklists).