- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
- Keep track of how many of a certain floss you have. Mark a floss as "need" so it shows up on the Shopping List screen.
- Filter a floss list by color number or color for easy finding. (textbox at bottom of checklist screen)
- Sort a floss list by color number or color. (hit menu button on checklist screen)
Floss companies supported:
- Weeks Dye Works
- Gentle Arts
- Coats and Clark
- Crescent Colours
- The Caron Collection
- Rainbow Gallery (Thanks Teresa!)
- Carrie's Creations
- Hand-Dyed Floss (by Vicki Clayton) (Thanks Joanne!)
- Thread Gatherer
- Dinky Dyes (Thanks Joanne!)
- Glissen Gloss (Thanks Joanne!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
Thanks to Christine Bennett of http://www.purple-pony.com/ for the icon!
@James (May 23, 2011): I included this in very next update. Thanks for your suggestion! :)
@firsttimeholmes (August 19, 2011): I'd thought about this, but it's a very rigorous and subjective behavior. I'm not ruling it out, however. :)
@(empty) (October 12, 2011): Please let me know what Anchor threads aren't right and I can easily fix them! A 1-star rating seems harsh for a problem I can solve pretty easily if I knew what to fix.
- The ability to add notes by simply typing into the textbox and pressing the add button (+)
- The ability to delete a task through the delete button (-) after it's checkbox has been checked
- An exit application button to close the app
Created within MIT App Inventor
I'm only a freshman in HS so please comment constructively
- Due to limitations within App Inventor, using the back button on your mobile device will cause an error in the application, force closing it next time you open the app. Alternatively, you can use 3 other methods to close the application:
1) Use the home button on your mobile device
2) Use the Exit Application button within the app
3) Press the menu button on your device and press "Exit the Application"
You can write up a memo easily, check it directily!
Remove complicated check list.
No need to explain because its simpleness.
You can of course manage with the widget on your home screen.
You can assign some check list as a favorite item
and add favorite item easily in each check list.
You can select the color of each chekc list
1. Check list management
- free version : Up to 3
- Premium version : No-imite
- free version : Gmail, S-Memo, SMS, Nateon UC
- Premium version : No-imite : Gmail, S-Memo, SMS, Nateon UC, Cacaotalk, Cacaostory
- 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 4x2
- free version : Up to 5 colors
- Premium version : Up to 10 colors
5. Bookmark included
Go to premium version => http://1url.kr/very_easy_check_list
Unlike other apps, CheckIt is specifically designed for highly repetitive items.
It can check repetitvely and hide finished items. It also supports voice input and file importation.
For people who like traveling, CheckIt can help you to check your packing list quickly and efficiently.
For people who invest in stocks, CheckIt can help you to check financial reports before your investment.
This app can assist you to do complex and tedious tasks without missing a beat.
- keep screen on
- switch between device orientation
- automatically groups tasks in "done" and "not yet done"
- automatically orders tasks by name
- always displaying Navigation Drawer on Tablets (7" landscape and higher)
- Linking to Google Tasks
- adicionar (CheckList, Categoria, Item);
- editar (CheckList, Categoria, Item);
- remover (CheckList, Categoria, Item);
- buscar (Checklist, Categoria, Item);
- finalizar (CheckList - quando todas categorias riscadas, Categoria - quanto todos itens marcados);
Através de um conjunto de cores associado a cada checklist, categoria e item da aplicação podemos representar cada checklist criado, que pode ser usada como nível de prioridade de um checklist.
Palavras-chave: Checklist, checagem, lista, marcador, tarefa, lembrete.
You can choose from more than 850 user generated (German) checklist templates and benefit from the experiences of others.
Other applikation possibilities:
• create easily your own checklists to keep track of your to-do's constant
• share checklists with your friends and complete tasks together
• stay always up-tp-date with unlimited synchronization – online and mobile
• re-sort checkpoints simply by drag and drop, keep simple overview of your tasks by the hierarchical structure
• Set dates for your checkpoints and never forget something
• Prioritize your tasks
• Receive push notifications for overdue tasks
• Add task notes
• Sort your checklist based on criteria like upcoming due, overdue or prioritized tasks
• manage checkpoints and checklist invitations via the message center
The app of 4checkers is simple, easy in use and free.
Other checklist templates:
• Education & business : checklist introduction of new employees
• Car & vehicle: checklist car sales
• building & habitation: checklist rented apartment
• public authorities: checklist name change
• shopping: checklist shopping list food
• Families & children: Baby Checklist
• Money & law: checklist tax return
• Health & wellness: checklist hospitalization
• Technology: checklist privacy in social network
or holidays: checklist summer holiday
English template on the web coming soon.
relocation, relocation, checklist, shopping list, shopping list free, shopping note, baby checklist, vacation, holiday checklist, travel, travel checklist, todo, to do, to do list, to do list, wedding, wedding checklists, travel, travel checklist, list,
One of the most notable capabilities is personalization. Once a CheckMate for an aircraft is purchased, that content becomes yours to modify to your exact tastes. There is a web-based content management system where all CheckMate's you purchase are stored and modifications can be made.
Mobile App Introduction
Online Editor Introduction
The web-based content management is best viewed on a desktop computer. The following URL will access the system:
Some advanced features:
One to many lists (PREFLIGHT, INFLIGHT, EMERGENCY, REFERENCE, etc...) can appear in a CheckMate.
Slider control to quickly navigate through sections in a list.
The slider and section titles show the completion status of a section.
Mandatory items that require you to check before moving on.
Show all speeds in KIAS or MPH.
One page view to see the entire list and also acts as a menu screen.
Clear an entire list or section with one action. Great when practicing.
Configurable preferences like like font style, font size, gap between items, etc...
In the web-based editor, add detailed comments for any item. Press-and-hold on an item to view these comments in the app.
Ability to add a color to a List. For example, you can say the EMERGENCY list should be red.
Each item in a list can now be a checkbox or a label only. Perfect when want content you don't need to check off.
There are 60+ aircraft including 4 universal checklists available with many more to come soon.
Store the same checklist on both your tablet and your phone for redundancy. Up to 3 devices supported.
The same purchase works across Android and iOS devices.
For phone, designed with one-hand operation in mind.
Some of the popular models are:
And many more...
Designed by pilots with many thoughtful features for use in the cockpit. The app is free to download with a sample checklist to test the functionality on your device. Each CheckMate purchased through the app costs $14.99, works on up to three devices from both Apple and Google, tablets, phablets and phones, and allows full customization of the world-class CheckMate content in the cloud. Fly with the safety and peace of mind of a CheckMate for the price of one go-around!
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
* Stay organized by grouping your notes into different colors.
* Organize your to-do and shopping lists comfortably with drag and drop.
* Get reminded about important appointments and never miss a date again.
* Keep confidential notes in the vault (strongly encrypted and password-protected).
* Find everything instantly using the powerful full-text search.
* Put lists of notes or single notes onto your home screen (Widgets).
* Restore deleted notes from trash.
* Turn plain notes into checklists and vice versa.
* Share your notes via SMS, email, and more.
* Back up your notes locally or have them automatically backed up on Google's servers.
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Get ideas for wedding, moving or baby checklists. With one click you get the full list.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. This allows you to specify which priority level items need to be completed to qualify for a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at the time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
Change the text size and font of the list text to make it fit better to your screen.
Group your lists into subgroups like eg. days by placing separators between list entries like you normally would making your checklist.
Supports multiple checklists which can easily be switched between with a light finger swipe.
Also supports speech recognition, and quickadd - a faster way to add elements to your list.
More features might come in the future, but the primary goal of the App will always be simplicity and ease of use with the user in focus.
With CheckList you can avoid it!.
You can create your own list of things to do, to prepare, or to buy and then you can check item.
Now you can share between your device using Dropbox Service
With CheckList you can also manage complex list or long list because you can manage the macro-categories that groups the items or activities to remember.
The list stored with CheckList are never deleted, you can make a thousand, one for each task and reuse them when you need them the list again, with CheckList just choose to remove all the check marks to the list, and if you need to add or to remove an item to the list, with CheckList can always do it very easily.
It happens sometimes to have similar lists that are different only for a few but important elements, with CheckList you do not need to rewrite the list again, but simply duplicate the original list and then edit it.
It can be used for the list of holidays' suitcases, for checks before performing and make a shopping list.
For any bugs or recommendations for improvement of CheckList application send an email to email@example.com
More from developer
- Comes with pre-populated checklists in the application. You can download more free checklists with the import function.
- You can add your own checklists by entering them on the phone, or importing them from CSV (comma separated value) files
- Track your progress toward completing a checklist
- Notify you when a checklist is complete
- Clear a checklist when completed
- Backup your checklists
- Restore your checklist from a backup
- Export a checklist so it can be shared with others
- Import a checklist that others share with you
- Use "drag and drop" to reorder checklists and items
- Integrates with Dropbox (optional) so that you can easily access your checklists from your device or computer
All of this with a very simple and intuitive interface.
The ChecklistPro application requests two permissions:
Internet Access - If you have chosen to store your files in Dropbox, the application uses the internet to upload your data. The application also uses the internet to download pre-defined checklists (using the import function). Once you have created or imprted a checklist to your phone, Internet access is NOT required to use the checklist.
Storage - Local storage (sdcard) is used to store your checklists.
No other permissions are requested or accessed by the ChecklistPro application. The application does NOT access your private data (location, contacts, pictures, music, etc.) or anything on your internal storage (other than checklists).
- displaying a map that tracks your progress as you drive (or walk), showing all of the points of interest for the tour
- shows detailed directions on how to get to (driving or walking) all of the points of interest for the tour
displaying a daily itinerary of all of the activities for the tour
- allows the tour participant to do common metric conversions (needed while traveling in Canada and Mexico)
answer some of the common questions participants may have while on a tour
- track your fuel mileage and fuel expenses
- allow the tour participant to set up preferences that determine how the application performs
downloads the latest tour information from the Adventure Treks web site
- allows the storing of maps on the phone so that they will be available when traveling in remote areas where no phone or data capability exists
- update your phone's contact list with the tour participants