Connect with other RVers, RV dreamers, campers, and otherwise “nomadic” people wherever you are….And it’s absolutely FREE!
- Get notified when someone arrives near you or in your RV Park
- Customize your profile
- Create photo albums and share photos of your travels
- Manage ALL of your push notifications in the settings section of the app. Tailor them to your liking!
- Interactive map to update your location as you travel and find other RVers around you or along your route
- Talk with people in conversation feeds, group feeds, and private messaging
- Thousands of crowd sourced groups with discussion feeds by interest
- Create events and get-togethers & invite people around you
- & So Much More!
RVillage is built by RVers, for RVers. And it’s the fastest growing free social network where members gather information, find activities, and connect with friends on their journeys.
Q: Is RVillage really Free?
A: Yes, it’s 100% free, and simple to use. RVillage does not share your information with anyone. We are RVers TOO and know how important it is to protect your information.
Q: How can I connect with others using this app?
A: Too many ways to list. Just set your location and see who and what is around you or along your way. Join groups by interest, and search for others with the same interests around you. You will be notified when others arrive near you or in your park.
Q: Can I use RVillage on desktop or tablet?
A: Yes! RVillage is optimized for desktops, tablets and smartphones. The desktop and tablet site has a ton more functionality and should be used as well. It’s that easy!
Q: Is RVillage recommended by RV clubs and associations I belong to?
A: Yes! RVillage is recommended by Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA), Escapees RV Club, KOA, Passport America, Technomadia, Allstays and MORE! You can even use the app to connect with fellow members of your club and association.
"A realization of something we had wished for all our years on the road - with RVillage, an RV Park full of strangers becomes a village of full time friends.”
"As younger, full-timers who are still working from our RV while we travel, it can be tricky finding and meeting other people like us. RVillage bridges that gap and we’re now making new friends along the way and staying in touch as we continue down the road.”