✓ xda-developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/repetitouch-touch-event-recorder/
✓ lifehacker: http://lifehacker.com/repetitouch-records-your-taps-into-repeatable-actions-1443830413
✓ addictivetips: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/repetitouch-record-repeat-touch-events-to-automate-android-tasks/
✓ CHIP online: http://beste-apps.chip.de/android/app/repetitouch-free-android-app,com.cygery.repetitouch.free/
RepetiTouch for Android™ - Record touch events and replay them!
RepetiTouch enables easy recording and replaying of touch events. Simply record and replay your touchscreen input!
Just click the record button and start recording - the panel will stay on top almost all the time! When you're done, you can replay your touch events as easily. To access the menu, click on the star.
But beware, replaying touch events can fail or cause unwanted effects for many reasons, e.g., if replay is started at a different device state than during the record or if during replay a popup is shown or something else is different than during record. Thus, always monitor your device during replay! Replay automatically stops if you're touching the screen, pressing the power button or on a phone call.
Important: This app requires root. Use at your own risk. If you don't know what "root" is, then don't install this app. It won't work without root!
- record & replay global touchscreen input
- record & replay hardware buttons or other device input via "Additional Input Events" (only on certain devices)
- edit recordings (see http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/use-editormerger/ for details)
- pause replay
- Locale/Tasker support
- draggable, customizable panel
- load & save records
- auto-save/auto-load last record
- loop replay with configurable loop counts (start by long clicking, i.e., clicking and holding, the replay button)
- dim screen while replaying (only on certain devices)
- hide panel while replaying
- appending record (start by long clicking on the record button)
⇨ Test the free version before buying this version
⇨ Read the EULA before installation/use ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/apps/legal/eula/repetitouch-pro/ )
⇨ Panel not shown? Check http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/panel-is-not-shown/
⇨ Bugs/errors: 1. FAQ ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/category/repetitouch/ ). 2. Settings : Advanced : Send Report
⇨ Thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2270795
⇨ New features, bugs, etc.? Email or IRC: #repetitouch on freenode.net (my nick: cygery).
REPLAYING TOUCH AND/OR OTHER EVENTS CAN CAUSE UNWANTED EFFECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE ERRORS OR DAMAGE. ALWAYS MONITOR THE DEVICE WHEN REPLAYING AND ENSURE NO SUCH UNWANTED EFFECTS OCCUR! YOU CAN PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO STOP REPLAY!
Superuser: To record&replay the touch events
Draw over other apps: To display the panel
Read phone status and identity: To stop record/replay on a phone call
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: To save a record on your external storage
Run at startup: Automatically start after booting
Google Play license check: To check the license of this app
You can request a refund of this app within seven days after your purchase. Contact me via email ( email@example.com ) and include your order number. Also, if you didn't like the app, please tell me why so I can continue improving it. Thanks.
For customers outside the European Union:
You might have to pay taxes to your local tax authority. You are solely responsible to withhold and/or pay any due taxes in this case.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
“I feel obligated to say that I have been utterly amazed at how user-friendly it is as well as innovative. I especially enjoy the notes section at the end of the training log form where one is able to describe how the day of training went. I also think the option to add pictures of the targets or just memories from the training itself is an excellent feature. I look forward to continue training and learning with it.” - Philip F.
Log your weapons and training in a snap with CCW Guardian. We’ve designed it for in-the-field use with large text and simple navigation. Focus on your training, don’t waste time fumbling with your phone.
World class personal defense instructor, David Reed, led the team to create an easy-to-use app that captures everything you need from the range.
Nobody wants to face a confrontation. But if that happens, demonstrating preparedness and proficiency can be critical in litigation. CCW Guardian provides weapons and training logs, should you ever find yourself in a contentious situation following an incident.
You could do it with pen and paper, and a camera, and a weather station, and a map. But would you? Your iPhone has the power to capture everything you need, including unlimited photos, location and weather!
CCW Guardian is secure. Without a username and password you can’t access the logged information. Multiple users, one device? No problem!
A quick snapshot of your training including:
• Days since you last trained
• Total rounds fired
• Areas of focus
Keep track of your weapons. If your weapons are lost or stolen, you will have quick access to weapon information for police and insurance reports.
• Weapon nickname
• Make & model
• Serial number
• Unlimited photos
Keep track of your permits.
• State issued
• Permit number
• Date issued
• Time valid
• Unlimited photos
Training Session Log
There’s room for every detail you need, even if we didn’t think of it. We automatically collect some data such as date, time, weather, and location. But you can manually override the automatic info if you wish.
• Ammo type
• Target type
• Training focus
• Notes – Put anything you want in here.
• Unlimited photos
“This is the first time I’ve downloaded an app where the the person responsible for making the app has asked for comments.” - RGBoyce
We take your opinion so seriously that we’ve made collecting feedback one of the primary features of CCW Guardian.
CCW Guardian has been in the field for a year. We’ve made numerous improvements based upon our members recommendations.
After all, what good is an app if it doesn’t do what you need it to do?
CCW Guardian works with Android 4.4 and higher only. Due to the many types of Android devices are unable to test on every device. If you experience any issues please let us know by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to address the problem!
If you are part of the General Public, you can easily report the location of any vehicle and generate data that our system will try to sell to repo clients so you can make easy money. Any vehicle location takes just a few seconds to report and you can make $20 for any location that a repo client deems to be useful in any form. If you find a local repo company that is using our Va Repo Software and they wish to bring you on as an employee, they can connect with you and upgrade your profile with the repo features.
If you are part of a repo team using our Va Repo Software web panel, your repo company can grant you access to their repossession assignments. This gives you everything you need to easily go where you are needed and generate undeniable services for your repossession company. Generate Updates at every single address you run and your repossession company will greatly enjoy having you on their team.
THIS WORKS NATION WIDE - Enjoy.
Why is it for?
Its an automation tool that allows you to turn your Android device into a bot, making repetitive tasks easily.
- Rooted device
- Android 4.1+
- Taps, swipes, pauses, text and physical keys input supported.
- Wake-Lock to prevent screen turning off
- Delayed start, gives you the necessary amount of time to do what you need before starting the execution.
- Share / import your edited files (.abm extension files)
- Add, select, switch, edit, and remove actions from the list.
- Export it to a shell script, runnable from the terminal emulator or via ADB.
- Add widgets to run prebuilt lists
- To edit an action long press it and change the desired values
- To select an action just tap it.
- To switch 2 action rows select them and press "switch rows"
- To stop the execution while being in the background just click on the notification.
- To remove items in the file browser just long press them
- For some devices you may need to switch coordinates off before starting
The collection is mostly fractal, abstract and technology based backgrounds with a few others mixed in. If you're a geek you're bound to enjoy the selection! Wallpapers are categorized by their base color in order to help simplify the process of finding the right wallpaper for your device.
When setting the desired image as your wallpaper it will automatically adjust the image to fit the screen and on most devices it supports wallpaper scrolling.
- More than 2,000 unique wallpapers!
- No mature content (this app is guaranteed Safe For Work)!
- Ability to set wallpaper from within the app!
- Wallpapers downloaded from web and cached to phone to reduce app size!
- Ability to download wallpapers to device (Pro version only)!
- Automatic addition of wallpapers to app when added to servers by developer!
- So much more!
- Allows the app to determine if a network connection is available for downloading wallpapers.
- Allows the app to connect to the internet to check for updates.
- Allows the app to set the device wallpaper.
- Used for push notifications to allow the app to only send notifications to the user who installed the app.
- Allows the app to initiate the Google Cloud Messaging service so the device can receive push notifications.
The app is Rwilco12's Android Repository. It is the mobile companion app to my website, www.rwilco12.com.
My site is home to several hundred GB of files relating to several Samsung devices (particularly the Sprint S2, S3 and Note 2). I host the single largest collection of kernels, modems and stock ROM's for all of these devices. I also host all of the files released by Sextape and Garwynn. My website has always worked great but one of the biggest complaints I get is that my site isn't optimized for use on mobile devices. This app fixes that!
Currently the app will allow you to navigate the file browser portion of the site and allow you to download the files you are needing for your device directly to it. I plan to add several more features in the future (see below).
Currently the app does contain ads to help cover the bandwidth costs. If you use an ad blocker please consider allowing ads. The revenue generated from ads on the site and in the app allow us to continue offering our services to all those who use them.
Ad Free Pro Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rwilco12.androidrepoPro
- Preferred Device setting.
- Ability to set download location.
- Ability to boot directly to recovery and flash downloaded items.
- New file notifications.
- In app tutorials (currently they are just on the site).
- Lots more!