Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
This is a three-dimensional story of the scout drone adventures. Yeah, the adventures are painted in sci-fi colors and filled by energy beams, plasma bolts and overheated weapons.
Our cybernetic hero will have to face a horde of extremely evil aliens. Of course, if all creatures in the Universe were kind and friendly - anything similar wouldn't happen. :)
iDaTank is the first and, I hope, not last indie release 'wink' 'wink'
A bit of vital information:
- More than twenty five levels (exactly twenty six).
- More than twenty various types of alien fauna.
- More than fifty perks and modifications. (exactly fifty one).
- Up to five upgradable weapons.
- This game works only in landscape mode.
- This game has three optional controller types.
Please, check the options and choose controller you like.
"Despite the ambiguous name, iDaTank is a surprisingly in-depth adventure game with a thin, but adequate layer of RPG elements added on top to keep you coming back for more. Like the best rogue-likes, it works like crack in that you'll manage to inch further and further into space through each playthrough before suddenly realizing it's three in the morning." - Thorin Klosowski, Touch Arcade (4/5)
"This game is what AppaSnap was created for. This is a really quirky little game that is not mainstream, but appears to have enough depth to keep you coming back. It is slightly difficult to understand precisely what's going on at the beginning and the tutorial could be much easier to use, but stick with it and you'll find a brilliant little game in here. We like this!" - Appa Snap (9/10)
"iDaTank pulls together some great mechanics and blends them in an interesting way. The levels and enemies keep things interesting and the leveling up and upgradable weapons will keep players engaged. The game is much deeper than it seems at first glance and players will be pleasantly surprised." - Jason Wadsworth, 148 Apps (3.5/5.0)
- critical memory leak fix
- some bugs fixes
- some controls and logic improvements
- performance optimization
- memory card support
- 5 languages included (English, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese and Russian)
- updated engine core
Released from your chains in a dark cell and thrust into the arena you must fight for your life, fame and fortune. If it is your destiny you will survive the brutal colosseums and gain riches and glory beyond all your dreams.
At last, the popular gladiatorial combat series Swords & Sandals series comes to the Android. Swords & Sandals is a gladiatorial RPG in which you train a gladiator and test him in battle against hordes of other fighters. As your gladiator competes in various duels and tournaments, you will be rewarded with gold and experience.
You will need to train and arm your gladiator wisely, for soon you will be fighting the greatest warriors in the world. With a wealth of weapons, magic, armour and skill the fate of your gladiator rests in your mighty hands.
Swords and Sandals Android features
• Hundreds of different weapons and armour pieces.
• Learn wondrous magic to utilise spells and potions
• Enchant weapons and armour to grow in power
• Four shops to buy items to strengthen your gladiator
• 18 tournaments featuring elite Arena Champions to challenge
• Fight gladiators in six different arenas
• Powerful attacks including 'Battle Rage' and 'Psyche Up'.
• Save and customise your gladiator and train him in seven different skills
• Learn about the lore of the game, play some dice and view past glories in the Village Hall
Forget-Me-Not is a tiny little arcade game for one or two players. Mazes + monsters + shooting.
Run around the infinite, ever changing corridors of the NEON DUNJUN, gathering flowers and shooting everything. ZAP!
Grab the key to the next floor.. try not to let monsters take it off you. Once you've picked all the flowers, the doorway shall appear...
Grind the walls for a speed boost and the power of squishing!
Two player device sharing mode. Take a friend along to help and/or hinder you.
.oO( Standard ) - Start from the start, travel as far in as you can.
.oO( Shuffle ) - Oh no! Space/time has gone higgledy-piggledy. Play through levels in random order.
.oO( Survival ) - Same as standard but you only get one life. Make it count.
.oO( Seed ) - Everyone in the world gets the same set of levels, which changes once a day. Replay the day's levels as many times as you want to compete for highscores.
.oO( Arena ) - Trapped! There's just one big level. There's no door. Enemies keep appearing, flowers keep being replenished, the walls keep being blasted away. Oh, and you only get one life.
* Original - Like Forget-Me-Not 1.0.
* Arcade - Harder! Faster! Scarier!
Procedurally generated, screen-wrapping, destructible mazes. Tiny little pixelly graphics and zappy retro sound effects.
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
Slayin will test your skills like no other endless game on the Google Play Store. Don’t get yourself fooled by its charming retro graphics and motivating chiptune soundtrack. In this game, death lurks behind every corner!
Your task sounds all so simple. First choose from one of three heroes: knight, wizard and knave. Then slay as many monsters as possible, while leveling up and getting more powerful equipment and spells along the way. But there’s a catch: once you die, you’re gone for good!
On your journey you will travel through numerous locations and encounter dozens of different monsters and fearsome bosses. Eventually, you will even have to face the giant dragon of legend. But he will not part with his treasure easily. Only the most worthy adventurers will be able to complete this task and become a true hero. Get ready for some slayin!
• World’s first endless action RPG
• Challenging and rewarding
• Pixel perfect retro graphics
• Chiptune soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)
• 6 unique playable classes: knight, wizard, knave, archer, tamer and ninja
• Endless loot: tons of weapons, armor and spells
• Face legendary monsters and bosses
• More than a hundred challenging quests to master
• 3 unique game modes
• Compete with your friends on Game Services
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your Android devices.
Your mission is simple: destroy all the things in space. All the things. Whether it's a stray enemy fighter, a mysterious alien carrier, a monstrous enemy base, or a random asteroid, you're going to have to take it down. And it will explode. Oh, yes, it will explode, and it will explode gloriously as every explosion in Space Colors is like a snowflake: no two are ever the same.
Your mission: venture into space, survive as long as possible, and make beautiful explosions out of all who oppose you.
* EXPLOSIONS: So many explosions, each rendered in the unique style of Space Colors.
* CHARACTER PROGRESSION: Sure, you'll find pick-ups here and there to help you along the way, but you can also access the in-game shop to purchase permanent upgrades that will give you an edge in every new playthrough to come.
* REPLAYABILITY: No two games of Space Colors will ever play the same way. Missions, enemies, rewards, and the galaxy as a whole are randomly generated every time you start a new game.
* INTUITIVE CONTROLS: No virtual joysticks or complicated touch gestures; just tap to move, tap an enemy to target, or tap and hold to continuously move in a given direction.
Dungelot 2 is a remarkably simple and engaging roguelike. Develop your character, find and upgrade equipment, hunt for treasure and useful items, and, above all, survive.
Perfect for quick breaks and brief play sessions.
Dungeon dives last 5-10 minutes
No two adventures are ever the same! Dungeons are randomly generated for each new character.
Unique gameplay experience:
Simple controls and a fresh perspective on the RPG
Battles with deadly dungeon lords:
Loot new artifacts from bosses and show 'em what you're made of!
Survive for as long as you can!
Avoid traps, evade enemies, and use your character's spells and special abilities to stay alive!
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.