Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Released from your chains in a dark cell and thrust into the arena you must fight for your life, fame and fortune. If it is your destiny you will survive the brutal colosseums and gain riches and glory beyond all your dreams.
At last, the popular gladiatorial combat series Swords & Sandals series comes to the Android. Swords & Sandals is a gladiatorial RPG in which you train a gladiator and test him in battle against hordes of other fighters. As your gladiator competes in various duels and tournaments, you will be rewarded with gold and experience.
You will need to train and arm your gladiator wisely, for soon you will be fighting the greatest warriors in the world. With a wealth of weapons, magic, armour and skill the fate of your gladiator rests in your mighty hands.
Swords and Sandals Android features
• Hundreds of different weapons and armour pieces.
• Learn wondrous magic to utilise spells and potions
• Enchant weapons and armour to grow in power
• Four shops to buy items to strengthen your gladiator
• 18 tournaments featuring elite Arena Champions to challenge
• Fight gladiators in six different arenas
• Powerful attacks including 'Battle Rage' and 'Psyche Up'.
• Save and customise your gladiator and train him in seven different skills
• Learn about the lore of the game, play some dice and view past glories in the Village Hall
- Best iPhone/iPod touch Game of the Year
- Best Strategy/Simulation Game
★Dec/2011 Rewind 2011 Best Seller(Paid) - Apple App Store(KOR)
★Sep/2011 'The Best Games You've Never Played' - Apple App Store
★Sep/2011 ‘Best Application’ - 1st KOREA MOBILE AWARD
★Mar/2011 'Golden Award(9/10)' - Pocket Gamer(UK)
★Feb/2011 'What's HOT, NEW / NOTEWORTHY' - Apple App Store
★Feb/2011 'No.1 on the App Top List/Top Grossing List for 8 weeks' - Apple App Store(Kor)
Introducing Paladog, the apex of all defense games!
- Setting a new benchmark for castle versus castle titles, Paladog manages to push genre forward by giving you a greater grip on gameplay (9/10, Gold Award) (pocketgamer.co.uk)
- Hours of game play, great replay value, and content updates! What more can you ask for? (Review by Brantusk)
- Amazing. I find nothing wrong with it. Just perfect game. (Review by ReidWassmer)
- One of the best games on the iPhone! (Review by Frankie Cordova)
In a far future,
the mother earth has lost vitality due to overwhelming greed and selfishness of human.
Not so long after, the gods eventually decide to annihilate the entire human race.
Instead, critters have given intelligence to have a chance to establish their own civilization.
They worshipped their creators and spent a millennium in peace.
Different from human race, the critters were innocent, pure and peace loving creatures.
Meanwhile the devils were struggling to find evil minds which once were full of and around when the earth was full of human.
The devils, after all, decide to declare war on the critterland.
Critters have long accustomed to peace.
They seemed incapable to battle against the human undeads summoned from the hell by the devils and the fate of the nation seemed grim.
At the very moment everyone was about to give up hope, one paladin arose from the dark to fight back for the peace of the critterland….
His name…. was… Paladog.
- Paladog : Escort, Destiny, Battlefield
- Darkdog : Boar Dash, Rocking Horse Defense, Dungeon Defense
- Paladog : Allies in the range of aura can use stronger skills.
- Darkdog : Enemies in the range of dark aura get debuffed.
- Changing weapons or units that you use can make hard stages easier.
- The new hero, Darkdog mode gets unlocked bt clearing the event stage that shows up after the 3rd wave of Paladog Survival Mode.
- Paladog and Darkdog shares some items (Gem/Enchant stone/Phoenix Feather) together.
- Survival 'Friends' mode, which you can have fun with your Facebook friends added.
Paladog allow you to purchase in-game-items for real money.
Please disable in-app-purchase on your device if you don’t want this feature to be accessible.
Like Paladog on Facebook>
ⓒ 2011 FazeCat Co., Ltd And Paladog™ All Rights Reserved.
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
So why raise the unfinished game on store equipment used in the production
Is to provide a lump sum purchase .
Not only because the unfinished game entertainment takes, Hopefully
Please enjoy entertaining you 'd like a little help to finish the game.
Lucky to move from side to side , and the game remains alive and beat the enemy as a technology with a bow.
Enemy becomes more powerful as time goes by .
Earn in-game items to hunt mimic the bosses .
Try to release the unlocking of hidden items.
Can you take down Mephistopheles? The Endless Depths RPG challenges you to get past hordes of enemies from giant bats to skeletons to demons and overpowering giants. Down into the depths you will go, dodging traps and collecting weapons. And if you have enough luck and skill, you will face off with the lord of demons himself.
Endless Depths RPG Features:
* A rogue-like RPG with a strategic combat system
* Randomly-generated dungeons
* An open-ended character system allowing for dozens of skill combinations
* Hundreds of monsters, dozens of spells and plenty of great loot to find
* OpenFeint compatible with over a dozen achievements to unlock
Powered by the TitanFire RPG system, Endless Depths creates strategy in combat by putting the emphasis on defenses like blocking, parrying and dodging. While other combat systems are about whittling down the red bar of your opponent's health, TitanFire is about breaking through the enemy's defenses using abilities like quick strikes, set up maneuvers and feints. The magic system plays a similar role, with most spells being blockable and all spells being dodgable. The system is augmented by the freedom to choose up to three different skill sets.
Endless Depths RPG is a rogue-like game, a category that includes classics like Rogue, Moria, Omega, Angband and even newer games like Diablo.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
Do not slow down.
Do not fall off.
Do not give up.
Run, the hit game from Kongregate comes to mobile for FREE!
* Find seven different allies and gain access to their unique talents!
* Watch out for breakable tiles! (Or don't. Repairing them is someone else's job.)
* Run and jump through a galaxy-spanning network of tunnels in Explore Mode. Good luck finding an unbroken path home!
* See how far you can get and climb the leaderboards through the ever-changing tunnels of Infinite Mode! It's not like you can get any more lost after Explore Mode...
* Rock out to a stellar soundtrack!
**Pocket Gamer Silver Award Winner**
Kickflip, grind, manual, and combo your way through the streets of Los Angeles in Epic Skater. This free skating game will keep you coming back for more as you master dozens of tricks that combine into endless combos.
Epic Skater has something for everyone as you compete on distance, biggest combo, or highest total score. Play the way you want.
This game is optimized for phones and tablets. Happy shredding!
*More than 25 unique tricks that combine into millions of gnarly combos.
*Trick over monster gaps for big points.
*Battle your friends for leaderboard dominance.
*Upgrade your stats to jump higher, grind faster, manual longer, and more!
*Level up your skater to multiply your score into the stratosphere.
*Skate the furthest, combo the biggest, or maximize it all to truly be an Epic Skater.
PLEASE NOTE: Epic Skater is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable your device's settings.
Dungelot 2 is a remarkably simple and engaging roguelike. Develop your character, find and upgrade equipment, hunt for treasure and useful items, and, above all, survive.
Perfect for quick breaks and brief play sessions.
Dungeon dives last 5-10 minutes
No two adventures are ever the same! Dungeons are randomly generated for each new character.
Unique gameplay experience:
Simple controls and a fresh perspective on the RPG
Battles with deadly dungeon lords:
Loot new artifacts from bosses and show 'em what you're made of!
Survive for as long as you can!
Avoid traps, evade enemies, and use your character's spells and special abilities to stay alive!
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.