drug interactions, drugs, vitamins, dietary, supplements, medications, medicine, medical
* Very easy to use
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by this application is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. In addition, the drug information contained herein may be time sensitive and should not be utilized as a reference resource. This application information does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. Drug formation is a reference resource designed as supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill , knowledge, and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or any drug combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given person. This Application does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administration. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have any questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, surgeon, nurse, or pharmacist. This application does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional such as your physician, nurse, pharmacist or surgeon. They are trained to respond to any inquiries or conditions regarding your health. Never delay or disreguard professional medical advice or treatment as a result of anything you read in this application.The information contained in this application is for the sole purpose of being informative. This information is not and should not be used or relied upon as medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician, nurse Or other qualified health care professionals before you undergo any treatment or for answers to any questions you may seek regarding a medical condition.Nothing contained on/in or provided through this application is intended to be or is to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Your use of this application is subject to certain terms and conditions.
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
* Support for memory cards
Bugs & Drugs is divided into six sections:
2. Treatment recommendations for infections in children and adults (including selected ophthalmic, fungal, and parasitic infections),
3. Recommendations for the prevention of infections,
4. Treatment and prophylaxis of dental infections,
5. Use of antibiotics in pregnancy/lactation, and
The Bugs & Drugs app is well suited for healthcare practitioners looking for an evidence based mobile reference and provides therapeutic options in a clear, concise manner.
As part of your purchase, updates will be provided at no additional charge periodically until March 1, 2015.
Once installed, you do not need internet access to utilize the content. Internet access is only required for initial installation of the app and to receive updates.
The content was prepared by Dr. Edith Blondel-Hill (Medical Microbiologist/Infectious Diseases Specialist, Kelowna General Hospital) and Ms. Susan Fryters (Antimicrobial Utilization/Infectious Diseases Pharmacist, Alberta Health Services) with the help of over 40 reviewers with expertise in infectious diseases, microbiology, pharmacy, and Public Health. Design and implementation of the app was provided by Saint Street and Resonant Apps.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
We DO NOT solicit, promote, or encourage the use of marijuana. The only purpose of this application is to provide a statistically calculated probability of THC metabolite detection time frames for an individual person. This application has a pending patent application on file.
For questions, comments, and support, please visit:
or email us directly at:
This application is not a trial. Now you can access the same content you rely on in Micromedex® on your Android device for free. Drug Information contains the industry’s most comprehensive drug information and is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as Micromedex. Now from anywhere, clinical care teams can instantly get information to support confident treatment decisions.
Drug Information is a free resource for on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted clinical reference information, providing users the peace-of mind of knowing the information is from Micromedex, coupled with the ease of use of Android devices. An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
Drug Information contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering:
• generic names, including selected combination products
• common trade names
• therapeutic class
• black box warnings
• dosage, adult
• dosage, pediatric
• dose adjustments
• indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• how supplied
• adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• drug interactions
• pregnancy category
• breast feeding
• mechanism of action
it helping you all to know true meaning of Disease and drugs. Download best app of Disease + drugs with collection of disease , drugs and there meaning. it is helpful for all medicals which want the meaning of particular disease.This is the best Android application in my opinion! It helped me so much as a medical student and I will give an combine app of drugs and disease to Medical Applications on smartphones!
An excellent dictionary for both consumers and health professionals
Identify more than 10000 drug and disease
Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely
Keywords: disease guide , Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus. Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical, doctor, symptoms, mental, psychiatric, drugs guide, drugs help
it come with the name called drugs dictionary helping you all to know true meaning of drugs.
we provide the facility of advance search in our drugs dictionary. which helped you all to seach your need.
Drug Information is a free resource for on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted clinical reference information, providing users the peace-of mind of knowing the information is from drug dictionary.
Drug dictionary is a very useful application that allows you to search for information related to the active drug.
Moreover, the search returns links to sites containing information on more active.
The application works only with an active internet connection, and then the information is current.
The app can be used in personal family but can not and should not replace consultation with a doctor or a pharmacist.
Key id: Drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information,
drugs guide, drugs info, drugs help
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ****
Everything you need for safe, successful I.V. drug administration:
* All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
* Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
* Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
* Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
* Features a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
* Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to "clinical alerts," "life-threatening reactions," "high-alert", "hazardous" drugs, and more
Patricia Dwyer Schull, MSN, RN, has been in medical publishing for more than twenty years. Prior to establishing MedVantage Publishing, Patricia held executive management positions with the top medical publishers in the world. She has edited and authored many popular nursing publications including several drug titles. Before entering the publishing business, Patricia spent 16 years in various aspects of nursing management, direct patient care and staff education as a professional registered nurse.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Download a complete solution to know about medicine like there actual meaning there side effect and also to know about the drugs. it gives free information about top tablets you can learn them in roaming here and there, by travelling, in clinic.
we provide the facility of advance search in our doctor dictionary. which helped you all to seach your need. it come with the name called doctors dictionary helping you all to know true meaning of drugs and medicine.Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket dictionary.it is helpful for all medicals student which want the meaning of particular drugs or medicine.
tags: Pocket doctor Dictionary, drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information, doctor guide, medicine info, medicine help, medicine dictionary, medicine, medicines book, med pocketbook
Moreover, the search returns links to sites containing information on more active.
The application works only with an active internet connection, and then the information is current.the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face.
The app can be used in personal family but can not and should not replace consultation with a doctor or a pharmacist.
Key id: Pocket Drugs Dictionary, Drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information, drugs guide, drugs info, drugs help
Download best app of drugs with collection of drugs and there meaning. it is helpful for all medicals which want the meaning of particular drugs.
Pharmacy Top 200 Drug Information Flashcards provides you with concise but pertinent information on common prescribed drugs. The flashcards are grouped in chapters based on the drug class.
The followings are covered for each drug:
• Dosage Range
• Memorable side effects
Also provided in the appendixes are QT prolongation causing drugs, CYP450 enzymes inhibitors and inducers, and contraindications for estrogen therapy.
More from developer
Manage all your family's Brookshire's, Super 1 Foods, and FRESH by Brookshire's prescriptions right from your phone.
Check out these great features:
• Refill prescriptions
• Create secure login to view prescription history and status
• Browse health and drug information
• Locate and contact your pharmacy
• Receive notifications when it’s time to refill prescriptions and when they are ready to pick-up
App Features include:
•Prescription refills via barcode scan or Rx number entry
•Patient can transfer current prescriptions from other pharmacies to your local Bartell Drugs.
•Receive automatic Rx refill reminders for prescriptions due for, but not yet refilled
•Locate the closest Bartell Drugs location via GPS or Zip Code search
•Look up pharmacy hours, phone and fax numbers
•View weekly ads and special store offers
•Find information on various health topics and drugs
There is no charge to download the app. The app does require data access and may incur costs related to data access, depending on your data plan.
Food City Pharmacy brings you the official Android app featuring Refill by Scan and Refill Reminders. This app offers the most convenient way to refill your prescriptions. Simply scan the bar code from the pill bottle, or type in the Rx to quickly order your refills. You can also receive refill reminders via Push Notification directly to your phone. Additional features include Store Finder and Store Specials.
There is no charge to download the app. The app does require data access and depending on your data plan, you may incur costs related to data access.
*Prescription refills via barcode scan or Rx number
*Receive prescription refill reminders directly through the app
*Find Food City locations via GPS or Zip Code search
*Search store information and hours
*Browse the latest pharmacy specials
*Find information on various health topics and drugs
*Sign up for a Food City ValuCard
Support Email: RxOnline@FoodCity.com