Rite-Away Pharmacy & Medical Supply started in February 2010 as a retail pharmacy service at our Thousand Oaks location. As our client base grew, we added services like non-sterile compounding for hormone replacement therapy, pain creams and diet capsules. We opened a second location on SW Military Drive in March of 2011. Our focus on addressing the community’s needs and demands drew in a variety of customers. People appreciated what we were doing and word of mouth soon became our primary form of advertising. Physicians enjoyed working with us as well, since they do not have to wait to talk to our pharmacists and we always go above and beyond to meet the needs of all of our patients and physicians.
We opened our third location in Austin in October 2012 and have since taken over two more location in the San Antonio area. Rite-Away is growing rapidly in South Texas and we hope to bring our exceptional products and services to many more communities in the future.
Rite-Away Pharmacy & Medical Supply Strives to become a one- stop solution for all the pharmaceutical needs in our community. We want to make choice of same-day pharmaceuticals delivery to patients’ homes readily available not only in San Antonio, but all over Texas.
Customer service is our passion. We want to provide and promote health awareness in the broader society. We believe if we take care of one customer at a time, everything else will take care of itself. People shouldn’t have to wait for hours to get their prescriptions filled.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Refill Reminders: Save time on your next refill with a reminder and refill with a single tap
- Medication Reminders: Never forget to take your medications again
- Co-Pay Coupons: Save up to $450 on top brand medications
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates