Tri-State Medical Group manages three pharmacies: Follansbee Pharmacy in Follansbee, W.Va.; Tri-State Pharmacy in Weirton, W.Va.; and Value Leader Pharmacy in Wintersville, Ohio. Please visit each of our individual websites for more information about in-store savings and services:
Value Leader Pharmacy
We're proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just promptly filling prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to our pharmacies, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist -- one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
Both Follansbee Pharmacy and Tri-State Pharmacy have earned HQAA (Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation) accreditation for proven standards in their pharmacy practices. Tri-State Pharmacy was the first compounding pharmacy in West Virginia to earn PCAB (Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board) accreditation for proven quality in compounding lab practices.
Medication Disposal Program"
Return unused or expired medications for proper disposal to Follansbee Pharmacy, Tri-State Pharmacy and Value Leader Pharmacy. We participate in NCPA's Prescription Disposal Program. To learn more, visit www.disposemymeds.org.
We offer flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccinations. We bill insurance on your behalf whenever possible. Call any of our pharmacies for more information.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Refill Reminders: Save time on your next refill with a reminder and refill with a single tap
- Medication Reminders: Never forget to take your medications again
- Co-Pay Coupons: Save up to $450 on top brand medications
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates