FirstResponder™ Concussion Recognition App
Use the FirstResponder™ Concussion Recognition App at a sports event and get a head injury recommendation for a player or athlete in under 90 seconds.
Find the closest medical doctor or hospital emergency department (ED) located on a Google Map display to save you time and give you peace of mind.
Fill in the player or athletes’ personal details at the end of the assessment and email a summary PDF report to the school, club, doctor and parents.
FirstResponder™ is readily available to coaches, parents, trainers and physio’s, making it easy to recognise the signs & symptoms of head injury.
Included in FirstResponder™ are the immediate and delayed picture memory recalls that are based on the scientifically proven Westmead Scale (with permission Shores & Lammel 2007).
Key features for iPhone and iPad:
• Perform on-the-spot sports concussion assessment in under 90 seconds
• View concussion event details, assess memory function the number and nature of symptoms
• Real-time sideline concussion injury reports
• Send sideline concussion reports to medical doctors from iOS device
• Access a Google maps location guide link to find a doctor and closest ED
• View all the concussion warning signs to check for in the first 72 after the head injury
• Save a summary PDF report of the concussion assessment