All your spells, items and monsters at hand without Internet or heavy books!
Includes all classes, feats, items, spells and monsters from the 3.5 SRD + epic and psionic errata.
✓ Visit https://vansteinengroentjes.nl/DD35/index.php to get more content.
✓ Visit https://vansteinengroentjes.nl/DDcreator/index.php to create content.
D&D 3.5 Data in the app:
✓ Over 700 Spells
✓ Over 50 Classes
✓ All 36 Domains
✓ 387 feats
✓ More than 1650 items
✓ More than 680 monsters
✓ More than 280 goods and equipment
✓ More than 280 Psionic powers
✓ 13 playable races (more are coming!)
and even more!
Extra: if you remove the ads you unlock the DM tools section including:
✓ Add your own content
✓ Share and backup your own custom content!
✓ Random dungeon map generator
✓ Random fantasy name generator
✓ Random encounter generator
✓ Random loot generator
✓ Goods, services and equipment
✓ Dice roller
✓ Notes to save some text quickly
Extra: Character Manager (Beta):
✓ Add your character sheets
✓ Handy autocomplete equipment
✓ Automatic calculated modifiers
✓ Skill list, automaticly filled in
✓ Spell lists, inventory, export and import characters and more!
Bookmark items, spells, monsters and more to quickly access your favourite items. Internet is not needed to use this application! The internet permission is only used to display some ads in the app.
All the information provided by the application are bound by the terms of the Open game License of Wizards of the Coast. A copy of this license can be downloaded here: https://www.wizards.com/d20/files/OGLv1.0a.rtf
Having a hard time coming up with ideas for characters for you D&D, Pathfinder, Microlite20, or other tabletop RPG Game? This handy generator privides a bunch of ideas for interesting, dynamic, and well developed characters.
Get the premium no ad version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acarcana.RPGCharacterBackgroundGeneratorPremium .
Other Keywords: Dungeons, Dragons, personality, sheet, abilities, random, ability, characters, editor
Over 100,000 downloads, 1000 ratings, and a 4.56 average! Thanks everyone!!!
Please use the link below to email suggestions or report issues. Comments are for other users and not to give feedback to developers.
Permissions explained: The Internet and Network State permissions are required by Google Analytics. All data is anonymous and used only to improve the app.
This app uses in-app billing.
# Dungeons and Dragons RPG d20
This app is based on the good work of Marvin on his site: http://www.imarvintpa.com/dndlive
All the content are released under OPEN GAME LICENSE Version 1.0a (www.wizards.com/d20/files/oglv1.0a.rtf)
The text is property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc ("Wizards"). All Rights Reserved.
Currently planned is a 2.0 version of this application that includes the other materials (a popular request) and perhaps a few other things, depending on what scope is determined for the update, so stay tuned!
A blog for the update of this application has been started, and is located here:
For other developers: this app has an api that lets you pull up articles from your app. Contact me if you are interested in using it.
The application has tens of thousands of rule snippets allowing you to access feats, spells, monsters, npcs, classes and more. The application allows you to hone in the passages that matter for what’s going on in game now. Every title in every article is a link that lets you just see/bookmark that section. It has a powerful and fast search lets you find the rule you need, quickly.
It also allows you to create bookmark collections. You can bookmark passages that you want quick access to as a GM, while creating other collections for your characters, giving you quick access to the rules that applicable to that character.
This application is Open Source and free. If you have a problem with the application, rather then giving it a low rating, or in addition to it, consider filing an issue, and I will try to fix the issue as soon as possible. You can find the issue tracker on the website by looking to the right, under Pathfinder Open Reference with the link 'issues'.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo’s Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo’s Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
The internet permission is *only* used for error reports and content problem reporting. This app requires 20 megs of SD card space for the rules DB.
* Searching for spells by name, class/domains and level
* Reading spell description with possibility to display values inherited from other spells (for example 'Detect Chaos' inherits many parameters from 'Detect Evil' spell).
* Support for links to other spells in spell's description
I would be very grateful for any bug reports and ideas how to improve the app. Please do not write about bugs in comments.
It is possible to join beta-tests of new version (caution: beta version may be unstable and you cannot revert back to the previous version when newer version is installed). Details are on our community page:
// D&D 3.5, D&D Spellbook, RPG, d20, SRD 3.5
● Multiple Spellbook support. Keep track of all your characters.
● Store a custom list of your spells for quick access.
● View spells by name or class and level.
● Full support of Cleric Domains, Oracle Mysteries, and Patron Themes.
● Keep notes with spells.
● Quickly jump to referenced spells by clicking links in spell descriptions.
● Easily search for spells from anywhere in the app.
● Tablet support
*PLEASE* use the link below to report issues or email suggestions. Including your device type and Android version always helps. I can not respond to comments, and they don't help me fix issues.
#Dungeons Dragons RPG d20 D&D dnd Pathfinder PF
Had a rough encounter on the road? You might run into a Pilgrim (CR 3) who could tend wounds or provide a healing potion (provided you make a donation to her church, of course). Exploring a recently discovered ruin? You might run into an Archaeologist (CR 6) who can tell you secrets of relics and ancient culture.
Full support for tablets of all sizes.
*Note: If the links in the app don't work, please send me an e-mail with the link you clicked. All the links I've tried are working so far. Thanks!*
Compatibility with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game requires the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game from Paizo Publishing, LLC. See http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Paizo Publishing, LLC does not guarantee compatibility, and does not endorse this product.
Dungeon Master, what you need is in your hands!
Try It for FREE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wDungeonsandDragons35D20SRD
(Free version doesn not contain all data from full version)
D&D Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 SRD, with full text, in various formats. Includes Epic and Psionic data with the XPH errata
Currently included with full text:
Encounter calculator - Calculate the received experience from an encounter
Point Buy Calculator - Set your PC stats quickly!
1680 Treasures and Magical Items
681 Monsters & Creatures
282 Equipments, Gears and Services
39 Classes and Prestiges
29 Divine Domains
Planned in next versions:
- Psionic Powers
RdN "d20 SRD™" is owned and created by Simone Tesi.
‘d20 System’ and the ‘d20 System’ logo are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
and are used according to the terms of the d20 System License version 6.0.
A copy of this License can be found at www.wizards.com/d20.
Requires the use of a Roleplaying Game Core Book published by
Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
RdN "d20 SRD™" is an independent entity and is not affiliated with
Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
App by TheKeen Design Logo and banners by Elvis Art
All Rights reserved
This is Roleplay
Roll for stats or enter your own, then customize your character as you see fit. Character creation rules from the Player's Handbook are all in place. Once stats are rolled, race choices are set, then classes, and so on.
Full list of spells and descriptions are available for both wizard and priest spells.
Future additions will also include additional books (i.e. Complete Book of Elves, etc.).
Covers items, treasure, PC advancement, spells, character traits, special abilities, classes and more! A game master's best friend, and a handy reference for the players too. Spells have a handy search function as well as having an automated scroll generator.
Keep watching for updates as we will be adding and improving content.
Designed for tablets 7" or larger in size, but functions on a phone in a pinch.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an active internet connection and enough external/sd storage on device before running the program for the first time. All files are saved in external/sd drive under 'thereisonlywe' folder.
- Simultaneous multi text view along with Mushaf itself. Translations, transliterations, tafsirs, tawils in different languages written by various people displayed together to uncover verses' meaning. It is highly recommended to open more than one text. Since some words translate better to certain languages, it is also often a good idea to open texts in different languages. You can set texts' display order in settings.
- Wide range of texts: Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Divehi, Dutch, English, French, German, Hausa, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Malayalam, Malaysian, Maranao, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sindhi, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek...
- Browser automatically follows reciter (on verse basis).
- Fast navigation within Quran.
- Recitation in the background. You may exit the application or even turn screen off after recitation begins.
- Instant start. You don't need to wait for downloads if you have an active internet connection. Application automatically downloads as it recites.
- Offline recitation. You may choose to download audio packages so that you can use the app without internet access.
- Similar verses display.
- Text operations: Share, Copy, Search
- Translation recitations.
- Recitation loop. A selection of verses from any section can be recited repeatedly.
- Auto reciter switch (if you weren't able to download all the required audio files from a reciter).
- Pause on phone calls. After phone calls, app recites last verse from the beginning and moves on.
- Responds to headset media buttons (pause, resume, stop).
- Double workspace. You may have two entirely distinct configurations, yet switch between them as easy as clicking on a button.
- Responsive user interface.
* After you select texts in settings, you can order them by long clicking.
* In browser, you may long click on words to enter word selection mode to perform text operations.
* Pressing play button recites displayed verse, long clicking it recites displayed section starting from the displayed verse.
* Pressing stop button once pauses recitation, twice stops it.
* Pressing on the bottom bar intelligently pauses recitation after the end of currently recited verse.
* Horizontal arrow button pops up various functions. Long clicking it lets you seek to a specific verse instantly.
- Workspace switch button is the one which reads '1' or '2'.
Quran Text: http://tanzil.net/
Quran Audio: http://www.everyayah.com