★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
Access WEBFLEET on your Android smartphone and manage your on-the-road operations anywhere, anytime.
TomTom Telematics keeps your business on the move. WEBFLEET is our online fleet management application that helps you manage your road-based operations with ease. This app gives managers or dispatchers instant access to critical information relating to the mobile workforce, anytime and from anywhere. So you can increase business efficiency while impressing customers with a great service.
TomTom’s award winning WEBFLEET fleet management software is known throughout the world for its ease of use. The WEBFLEET App takes advantage of Android features and functionalities to make fleet management even easier. Stay on top of your business with the following features:
Version 1.2 adds the following functionality:
- Display the track of a vehicle's trip on the map.
- View the list of orders and their current state.
- Manage (create, dispatch, update and delete) orders using your phone or tablet.
- Show the destination of your orders on the map.
- View all orders of a selected vehicle.
- Refresh lists manually.
- Scroll lists for days by swiping with one finger; two fingers to scroll week by week. The following lists support finger swiping: Notifications, Trips, Orders.
- Ice Cream Sandwich support (ICS Android 4.0).
Version 1.1 includes the following functionality:
- Availability of mapping material - TomTom map (including TomTom Traffic), Google map, Satellite map.
- "Switch-to-Street-View-app" button if Street View is available at the position of the vehicle.
- Locate your vehicles on the map (search from a list or sort by group). View critical information instantly; position, status, destination and ETA, speed and direction.
- Current driver of a vehicle can be called directly on the phone.
- View the details of recent trips by vehicle, including the trip distance, duration, start and finish position.
- Instantly see the status of current orders that are assigned to a vehicle.
- View order, text and status messages in a simple overview to keep yourself up to speed.
- Protect your assets. Receive automatic notifications when vehicles enter or leave a particular geographical zone. Receive alerts when an order is overdue.
- English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Please note this app is NOT PROVIDING TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.
The WEBFLEET Mobile app does not offer turn-by-turn navigation.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) You need to be a TomTom Telematics customer with an existing WEBFLEET account in order to be able to use the WEBFLEET Mobile app. Without an account the App does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative if you need further information or visit www.tomtom.com/telematics
(2) Check www.tomtom.com/telematics for availability per country.
(3) The WEBFLEET app is a complimentary viewing app to our web based WEBFLEET software.
(4) WEBFLEET® LITE is not supported with this app.
Need an Ojek right away? With FREE hair cover and face mask? GO-JEK!
Need to send an item in less than 90 minutes? GO-JEK!
Need someone to buy you food, tickets, or anything under Rp 1 mil? And pay for it first? GO-JEK!
Here's why our service makes your life a whole lot easier in Jakarta:
You get notified at every step: When your driver will arrive; when he has picked up your item; and when he has delivered it; even who received your package
All pricing is pre-calculated - no more street negotiations!
You can track your driver location from your app! Seriously.
You can call your driver at anytime to check his location, guide him, or confirm that he's buying you the right stuff.
You can input your friend's contact if you're are sending or picking up from someone else.
You can go 100% cashless with our in-app wallet: GO-JEK Credit!
We've been featured on CNN, BBC, and almost all local publications. Now we're ready to take our service to the next level. We are all about Speed, Innovation, and Social Impact. Try us out! We may just save the day!
It is the time when recharging your phone by paying has become too old school. want to know why? Use Idea Free Mobile Recharge for prepaid online mobile recharge. Now pay your mobile or utility bills for Free. With all prepaid plans at one place, online payment options and seamlessly secure transactions, you are bound to have a new unique and online way of mobile recharge. This is it guys. You cannot ask for more better free recharge.
This is the only free mobile recharge app that lets you top up and recharge data for your phone for free. Keep talking more with the pool of Idea Free Mobile Recharge money today.
We offer online recharges for all the mobile operators like, Airtel , Aircel , Vodafone , Uninor , Reliance , Docomo , BSNL, Idea, MTS, T24.
This is the Fastest Free Recharge App ever, Complete your online recharge transaction in less than 10 seconds.
Through Idea Free Mobile Recharge app it is now the easiest free online recharge in the world. Not only that in addition to that you can now earn more rewards and coupons. All your Free Recharge needs to do is complete some quick and easy offers, like downloading different kinds of apps or filling out surveys. Earn Idea Free Mobile Recharge money by answering questions or downloading apps.
Idea Free Mobile Recharge money Features
★Works very well on 3G as well as 2G connections.
★Directly pick contacts from contact list to recharge. Browse Plans of all major mobile operators
★Fastest recharge with Easy Wallet
★ Higher credits for downloading the apps
★ Faster Free recharges (processed in less than 10 seconds)
★ Improved referral system
★ Earn Idea Free Mobile Recharge money just by downloading some apps.
★ Be tangle-free as there is no need for signing up..!!
• Mobile Bill Payments for Airtel, MTNL, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea & more.
• Landline Bill Payments for Airtel Landline & more
• DTH Recharges for Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, Tata Sky & DTH Recharges for more operators
• Data Card Recharges for BSNL, Reliance Net Connect, Tata Photon Plus, MTS Data Card & more.
• Utility Bill Payments for BSES, NDPL, MSEB, Reliance Energy, Mahanagar Gas & more
• Shopping from millions of products across hundreds of categories & counting.
• 24x7 Customer Care
Introducing the all new referral section. Now refer a friend and start earning more. Now invite all your WhatsApp, Facebook or Google Plus friends, all just using the Idea Free Mobile Recharge app. Earn mobile recharges once your friend downloads and starts to earn rewards. Not only that, now if your referred friend refers another friend, you still earn. Isn’t that Uber cool..??
Operators we support
• Airtel free recharge
• Vodafone prepaid and postpaid
Reliance CDMA and
• Tata Docomo and Tata Walky
• Uninor prepaid
• MTNL free recharge
• Aircel free recharge
• Idea free recharge
• BSNL free recharge
• Loop Mobile
★ Now get Rs 30 daily for daily login.
★On every referral you get Rs 25.
★ You can find details about Topup Vouchers, Special Tariff Vouchers (STV), Combo Vouchers and Full Talk Time offers.
★You can also find commonly used USSD / SMS codes for checking balance and remaining benefits.
Keep the feedback coming. We're all ears!
Follow us for updates on:
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/113390284253669383717/posts
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Download and Enjoy it!
Get this FREE theme to make your KEYBOARD more LOVELY and COLORFUL.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please FOLLOW US on Facebook or send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org!
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Realtime Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) predictions directly from NextBus, serving the city of Toronto.
★★★★★ "Finally! We got what we need, very helpful..."
-Realtime Toronto transit (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Toronto region direct from TTC.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate TTC bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Toronto bus stops.
-Current weather conditions to help you plan your commute.
-Save commonly used TTC stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Toronto Transit Trip Planner (beta)
-Ad-free during promotional period
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
My TTC is very popular Toronto Transit App that provides real-time TTC vehicle arrival times.
- Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
- Real time TTC buses and streetcars arrival times
- Get TTC Service Alerts in app
- Save frequent stops to your favorite
- Find multiple nearby stops using your location
- Find stops using routes
- Get real-time buses and streetcars locations on Map
- Stops list on map with route path
- Offline usability
- Subway maps included to increase efficiency of your commute
- Don't have data plan? Don't worry. Send SMS and get times of buses and streetcars
- No hassle to press refresh. Built-in auto-refresh functionality
- Pull To Refresh functionality
- Share buses & streetcars arrival times with your friends
- Customizable (Rename stops, Delete stops, Change nearby radius for stop search, Turn on/off auto-refresh, Change layout)
- User Friendly with Interactive Interface
-- My TTC Pro Available --
* Please rate & comment below to improve efficiency.
* Your suggestions would be much appreciated.
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
- Real-time arrival time and route imformation from TTC
>> Fixed camera alerts: receive highly accurate real-time alerts for over 69,000 expertly moderated fixed camera locations in 49 countries
>> Mobile camera alerts: real-time mobile cameras alerts sourced from the 4 million strong community
>> Average speed checks: ensure your average speed is below the speed limit
>> Powered by TomTom maps: the app knows which road you are driving on and only gives relevant alerts, helping you keep your eyes on the road
>> Camera reporting: be a part of the community by easily adding, confirming or removing camera locations
>> Road speed limit warnings: know if you’re speeding, even when there is no camera approaching
>> Map view: browse the map if you quickly want to see the cameras around you
>> First 3 months for free!
What our users are saying
"It hasn't missed a camera yet"
"Exactly what I needed"
"I have tried out other Speed Camera apps and the TomTom app is the best and easiest to use"
Speed Camera Coverage
United Kingdom plus Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain
Tired of useless and ugly apps?
goBus finds, saves and lets you order your favorite stops so they always are a touch aways from your finger.
Do you forget when you charged your card?
goBus has notifications so you never have to forget when will it run out.
Never know when to get out and waiting annoys you?
goBus gives you the time until the next bus and updates automatically every minute, you'll never miss a bus again.
goBus gives you all this, now you will really start using public transportation in Madrid.
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Take the hassle out of mileage registration with TomTom WEBFLEET® Logbook
***Please note this app is for TomTom WEBFLEET® subscribers only:
Please note this app is NOT providing TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.***
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook helps drivers keep an accurate log of their mileage.
The app gives access to the vehicle logbook in WEBFLEET® and allows users to validate trip type and purpose right on their smartphone. Effortlessly.
Businesses will have all miles accounted for and have a reliable report for mileage claims or tax purposes.
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook learns from previous user input to smartly propose suggestions that are relevant for the unqualified trips. Your frequently driven trips will be recognized to be qualified with only 1 click.
WEBFLEET Logbook works in combination with TomTom WEBFLEET® (additional subscription required) and an in-vehicle TomTom LINK vehicle tracking device*.
*Requires LINK 3xx firmware 1.9203 or higher / LINK 510 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 410 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 200 firmware 1.1.2 or higher.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
WEBFLEET Logbook allows drivers to add important details to their record trip, including:
• Trip mode setting – business, commute or private
• Purpose of the journey (access to phone calendar)
• Contact person for the job (access to phone contact list)
• Any other comments
• Edit vehicle details (incl odometer adjustment)
• Map display of the trip with TomTom map and Google Satelite map
• Map zoom to start and end trip locations
• Google street view available for trip start and end trip locations
• Filter trips by location, type of trip, confirmed and unconfirmed
• Copy information from last trip qualified
• Widget to set up trip mode: business, commute or private
1. You need to have an existing TomTom WEBFLEET® account in order to be able to use the TomTom WEBFLEET logbook app. Without an account the app does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative if you need further information or visit tomtom.com/telematics
2. Check tomtom.com/telematics for availability per country
3. Compatible with Android smartphones (Android 2.3.3 and higher)
4. No data is stored on your smartphone. The TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook app is dedicated to drivers and complimentary to our secure online service WEBFLEET®.
5. Please note that the WEBFLEET user used for log in should be set up with at least with expert rights
- An interactive video tour of the Ryerson University community. The next best thing to visiting in person.
- A searchable 2015 admissions handbook- A searchable 2015 International Guide
- The latest news and blogs, featuring events for prospective students and campus life.
- Photos and videos about Ryerson faculty, students, campus events and the application process.
The research material included in this App was compiled by Michelle Mattern (WBCA Board Member) and Murray Hill (Centennial Research Committee Chair). The WBCA is greatly indebted to the following people who contributed their time, knowledge and expertise to researching the history of St. Clair as part of the Centennial Research Committee: Stephanie Lever, Siân Madsen, Sheryl Mitchell, Rita Nelson, Chris Pattison, Judith Roback, and Diana Sernick. Additional thanks go to Ruth Baumann, John Smith and Ted Wickson for their significant contributions to this project. Finally, the staff at the Toronto Public Libraries, the City of Toronto Archives, the Toronto Transit Commission and Heritage Toronto helped to make this project possible.
my.ryerson credential to provide an additional layer of security when signing in to Ryerson web applications via Ryerson Central Authentication Service. When using Ryerson Authenticator to generate verification codes on your phone, no network connection is required.
-Automatic setup via QR code
-Support for multiple accounts
-Support for time-based code generation