★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Access WEBFLEET on your Android smartphone and manage your on-the-road operations anywhere, anytime.
TomTom Telematics keeps your business on the move. WEBFLEET is our online fleet management application that helps you manage your road-based operations with ease. This app gives managers or dispatchers instant access to critical information relating to the mobile workforce, anytime and from anywhere. So you can increase business efficiency while impressing customers with a great service.
TomTom’s award winning WEBFLEET fleet management software is known throughout the world for its ease of use. The WEBFLEET App takes advantage of Android features and functionalities to make fleet management even easier. Stay on top of your business with the following features:
Version 1.2 adds the following functionality:
- Display the track of a vehicle's trip on the map.
- View the list of orders and their current state.
- Manage (create, dispatch, update and delete) orders using your phone or tablet.
- Show the destination of your orders on the map.
- View all orders of a selected vehicle.
- Refresh lists manually.
- Scroll lists for days by swiping with one finger; two fingers to scroll week by week. The following lists support finger swiping: Notifications, Trips, Orders.
- Ice Cream Sandwich support (ICS Android 4.0).
Version 1.1 includes the following functionality:
- Availability of mapping material - TomTom map (including TomTom Traffic), Google map, Satellite map.
- "Switch-to-Street-View-app" button if Street View is available at the position of the vehicle.
- Locate your vehicles on the map (search from a list or sort by group). View critical information instantly; position, status, destination and ETA, speed and direction.
- Current driver of a vehicle can be called directly on the phone.
- View the details of recent trips by vehicle, including the trip distance, duration, start and finish position.
- Instantly see the status of current orders that are assigned to a vehicle.
- View order, text and status messages in a simple overview to keep yourself up to speed.
- Protect your assets. Receive automatic notifications when vehicles enter or leave a particular geographical zone. Receive alerts when an order is overdue.
- English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Please note this app is NOT PROVIDING TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.
The WEBFLEET Mobile app does not offer turn-by-turn navigation.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) You need to be a TomTom Telematics customer with an existing WEBFLEET account in order to be able to use the WEBFLEET Mobile app. Without an account the App does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative if you need further information or visit www.tomtom.com/telematics
(2) Check www.tomtom.com/telematics for availability per country.
(3) The WEBFLEET app is a complimentary viewing app to our web based WEBFLEET software.
(4) WEBFLEET® LITE is not supported with this app.
It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Download and Enjoy it!
Get this FREE theme to make your KEYBOARD more LOVELY and COLORFUL.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please FOLLOW US on Facebook or send us an email:email@example.com!
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Easy solution for make driving easier and safer
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
★SELECT THE NAVIGATOR: Quick access to Google Maps service.
★PHONE YOUR CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
★MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
★FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: Google Maps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
★AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
★VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfort and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
★MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
Thank you for downloading this app.
Enjoy the app, and rate us to make us improve.
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices) via WiFi after installation!
- Xperia Edition runs EXCLUSIVELY on selected SONY Xperia devices
- See also further notes at the end of this text
Garmin brings its award winning experience from personal navigation devices to transform your SONY Xperia device into a fully functioning mobile navigation system.
Xperia Edition is an on-board solution, meaning no data transfer, waiting time or roaming charges occur when using the map display, voice announcements or route calculation. The system files are saved directly to your device so you can navigate anywhere in Europe incl. Russia OR North America OR Australia OR Southern Africa OR Brazil/Argentina without worrying about cellular coverage or excessive data charges.
You can make free use of the Xperia Edition with all options active within a 30 days trial phase and later decide whether you want to extend this phase by another 30 days via a Google subscription for the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN package or purchase one the two lifetime options EFFICIENCY or EXCELLENCE available. Even after ending of the trial phase the pedestrian navigation function always remains.
Features included in the EFFICIENCY, EXCELLENCE and 30-DAYs-ALL-IN:
• Europe, Russia OR North America OR Australia OR Southern Africa OR Brasil, Argentina maps onboard
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance
• Intelligent address search
• Reality Scanner
• Point of Interest search
• Local Search (a)
• Car & Pedestrian mode
• Navigate to contacts
• Take me home function with a single click
• Route Planning
• Clever Parking
• Live Weather (a)
Features additionally included in the EXCELLENCE lifetime package and the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN option:
• Reality View Pro - Photo realistic display of motorway junctions and exits
• 3D map view – Bird-view-like map display
• Speed Assistant – Display of current speed limit and warning when exceeding
• Radar Info - Fix installed speed & red light cameras
• Lane Assistant Pro - Display of the best lane to take when approaching a junction
• Text-to-Speech - Spoken Street Names
• MyRoutes - Multiple route calculation
• Enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2. Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play
Optional extensions for the EXCELLENCE package, included in the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN option:
• Traffic Live (a) - Real time traffic updates. Avoid traffic jams, roadworks, accidents, road closures and more. Automatic re-routing possible
• Mobile Alert Live (a) - Receive real time information on danger spots in your country (Europe and North America only!). You can also report such spots to help other drivers
• Mobile Alert Live Premium (a) - As Mobile Alert Live, but working Pan-European wide (Europe only!), providing information level of reliability, time passed since last report and the number of reporters travelling in your direction
• FreshMaps - Get lifetime map updates (b)
• Panorama View 3D - View the landscape in 3D with mountains and valleys
• Urban Guidance - Use also public transport to navigate in many urban areas (a)
• NAVIGON cockpit - Gauges and displays showing various physical parameters
(a) Live service. A data connection is required
(b) Garmin warrants at least a 24 month support for this service after purchase
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product. Please ensure data connection is available.
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. It means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on the phone. The version - when all maps are installed - requires approx. 3.4GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient mass-storage memory available.
- The map material must be downloaded via WiFi. Please ensure a reliable connection is available. The download depends on the transmission speed and number of selected maps.
• High accuracy
GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compass
Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD mode
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car's dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graph
Displays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warning
You can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display units
Supports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track export
Enables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background mode
You can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
NOTE: This version is ad-supported. A paid version without ads and more features is also available.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
With gomobile, you can quickly and easily purchase NICE bus tickets, check schedules, service alerts, route maps and more! Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your ticket type, enter payment information, and you’re ready to go. To pay your fare, all you have to do is tap to use a ticket and then show your phone to the driver. You can also easily store tickets for future use.
We are working to make the app even better so let us know what you think by emailing NICEticketing@veoliatransdev.com
- Buy your tickets anytime, anywhere
- No need to find a MetroCard reseller or vending machine to pay your fare
- No need to carry exact change for every trip
- Store tickets on your phone for future use
- Never lose your ticket – tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
- Check service alerts, schedules, route maps and more
- An interactive video tour of the Ryerson University community. The next best thing to visiting in person.
- A searchable 2015 admissions handbook- A searchable 2015 International Guide
- The latest news and blogs, featuring events for prospective students and campus life.
- Photos and videos about Ryerson faculty, students, campus events and the application process.
The research material included in this App was compiled by Michelle Mattern (WBCA Board Member) and Murray Hill (Centennial Research Committee Chair). The WBCA is greatly indebted to the following people who contributed their time, knowledge and expertise to researching the history of St. Clair as part of the Centennial Research Committee: Stephanie Lever, Siân Madsen, Sheryl Mitchell, Rita Nelson, Chris Pattison, Judith Roback, and Diana Sernick. Additional thanks go to Ruth Baumann, John Smith and Ted Wickson for their significant contributions to this project. Finally, the staff at the Toronto Public Libraries, the City of Toronto Archives, the Toronto Transit Commission and Heritage Toronto helped to make this project possible.
my.ryerson credential to provide an additional layer of security when signing in to Ryerson web applications via Ryerson Central Authentication Service. When using Ryerson Authenticator to generate verification codes on your phone, no network connection is required.
-Automatic setup via QR code
-Support for multiple accounts
-Support for time-based code generation