★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Access WEBFLEET on your Android smartphone and manage your on-the-road operations anywhere, anytime.
TomTom Telematics keeps your business on the move. WEBFLEET is our online fleet management application that helps you manage your road-based operations with ease. This app gives managers or dispatchers instant access to critical information relating to the mobile workforce, anytime and from anywhere. So you can increase business efficiency while impressing customers with a great service.
TomTom’s award winning WEBFLEET fleet management software is known throughout the world for its ease of use. The WEBFLEET App takes advantage of Android features and functionalities to make fleet management even easier. Stay on top of your business with the following features:
Version 1.2 adds the following functionality:
- Display the track of a vehicle's trip on the map.
- View the list of orders and their current state.
- Manage (create, dispatch, update and delete) orders using your phone or tablet.
- Show the destination of your orders on the map.
- View all orders of a selected vehicle.
- Refresh lists manually.
- Scroll lists for days by swiping with one finger; two fingers to scroll week by week. The following lists support finger swiping: Notifications, Trips, Orders.
- Ice Cream Sandwich support (ICS Android 4.0).
Version 1.1 includes the following functionality:
- Availability of mapping material - TomTom map (including TomTom Traffic), Google map, Satellite map.
- "Switch-to-Street-View-app" button if Street View is available at the position of the vehicle.
- Locate your vehicles on the map (search from a list or sort by group). View critical information instantly; position, status, destination and ETA, speed and direction.
- Current driver of a vehicle can be called directly on the phone.
- View the details of recent trips by vehicle, including the trip distance, duration, start and finish position.
- Instantly see the status of current orders that are assigned to a vehicle.
- View order, text and status messages in a simple overview to keep yourself up to speed.
- Protect your assets. Receive automatic notifications when vehicles enter or leave a particular geographical zone. Receive alerts when an order is overdue.
- English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Please note this app is NOT PROVIDING TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.
The WEBFLEET Mobile app does not offer turn-by-turn navigation.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) You need to be a TomTom Telematics customer with an existing WEBFLEET account in order to be able to use the WEBFLEET Mobile app. Without an account the App does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative if you need further information or visit www.tomtom.com/telematics
(2) Check www.tomtom.com/telematics for availability per country.
(3) The WEBFLEET app is a complimentary viewing app to our web based WEBFLEET software.
(4) WEBFLEET® LITE is not supported with this app.
It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Download and Enjoy it!
Get this FREE theme to make your KEYBOARD more LOVELY and COLORFUL.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please FOLLOW US on Facebook or send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org!
With gomobile, you can quickly and easily purchase NICE bus tickets, check schedules, service alerts, route maps and more! Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your ticket type, enter payment information, and you’re ready to go. To pay your fare, all you have to do is tap to use a ticket and then show your phone to the driver. You can also easily store tickets for future use.
We are working to make the app even better so let us know what you think by emailing NICEticketing@veoliatransdev.com
- Buy your tickets anytime, anywhere
- No need to find a MetroCard reseller or vending machine to pay your fare
- No need to carry exact change for every trip
- Store tickets on your phone for future use
- Never lose your ticket – tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
- Check service alerts, schedules, route maps and more
Tired of useless and ugly apps?
goBus finds, saves and lets you order your favorite stops so they always are a touch aways from your finger.
Do you forget when you charged your card?
goBus has notifications so you never have to forget when will it run out.
Never know when to get out and waiting annoys you?
goBus gives you the time until the next bus and updates automatically every minute, you'll never miss a bus again.
goBus gives you all this, now you will really start using public transportation in Madrid.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience.
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
- An interactive video tour of the Ryerson University community. The next best thing to visiting in person.
- A searchable 2015 admissions handbook- A searchable 2015 International Guide
- The latest news and blogs, featuring events for prospective students and campus life.
- Photos and videos about Ryerson faculty, students, campus events and the application process.
The research material included in this App was compiled by Michelle Mattern (WBCA Board Member) and Murray Hill (Centennial Research Committee Chair). The WBCA is greatly indebted to the following people who contributed their time, knowledge and expertise to researching the history of St. Clair as part of the Centennial Research Committee: Stephanie Lever, Siân Madsen, Sheryl Mitchell, Rita Nelson, Chris Pattison, Judith Roback, and Diana Sernick. Additional thanks go to Ruth Baumann, John Smith and Ted Wickson for their significant contributions to this project. Finally, the staff at the Toronto Public Libraries, the City of Toronto Archives, the Toronto Transit Commission and Heritage Toronto helped to make this project possible.
my.ryerson credential to provide an additional layer of security when signing in to Ryerson web applications via Ryerson Central Authentication Service. When using Ryerson Authenticator to generate verification codes on your phone, no network connection is required.
-Automatic setup via QR code
-Support for multiple accounts
-Support for time-based code generation