This simple live wallpaper displays randomly moving lines across the screen showing numerous patterns and effects (e.g. moire).
The lines can be currently customised with these settings:
* The number of lines to display
* The maximum speed of the lines
* The maximum line width of each line
* The history trail for each line before being erased
* The time before starting a new set of random lines
* The number of refreshes per second for updates
Depending on the capabilities of your device, you may find some settings slow the display updates and possibly your system. In particular, the settings for the number of lines and the history trail setting can have significant performance impact.
Also, note that like any live wallpaper with animations, this will add to the drain on your battery. Again, the higher the settings you use, the more battery will be drained.
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
In the settings screen, there is a menu to reset all options back to default values.