Share live feed of students daily classroom activities, homeworks, behaviour and all stuff that matters to you with parents
RyMM makes it super easy for teachers to :
1. Send direct or group messages to parents.
2. Assign and keep track of students' attendance which will be instantly updated to parents mobile and web account.
3. Control student’s behaviour by giving feedback badges and points.
4. Schedule and update parents and students on events and activities that take place at class
5. Assign and update students and their parents about homework's and pending works from any where you are.
6. Capture student learning in class as it happens in the classroom. Take notes photos and build student portfolios to review and assess later for your parent meetings
7. Send alert notifications and reminders to parents and students on important tasks
8. Create surveys and pollinng throughout your class and have a detailed insight about the results.
9. Schedule your meetings with parents and students
10. Update parents on what you are teaching at class today. So that they can take care of their kid when he is back home.
Parents who don’t prefer an android smartphone can subscribe to their teachers class via SMS and all notes and updates sent by teachers will be delivered as SMS to their mobile
For school heads :
Including all the above mentioned features you can also:
1. Allow all teachers of your school to connect and share updates and messages within their community.
2. As a school head you can get to know whats going on in every class with every student by every teacher across your school.
3. As a school head you can send individual or group text messages, create events, send reminders and create surveys through your school teachers or parents.
4. You will get access to all the activities being performed by teachers at class.
5. You will get to know how every individual student is performing at class in academics, attendance and behaviour.
Teachers of kindergarten use RyMM to engage with families in an entirely new way by sharing their timely, visual, teacher-driven observations and classroom activities of kids with parents.
Teachers of primary school are using RyMM to develop positive behaviour among their students in class and get punctual with their homeworks and classroom activities
Teachers of secondary school are using RyMM to send reminders and important notes to their students.
Special education teachers use RyMM to create evidence based portfolios on how students are working towards their goals
Visit us at www.rymm.com