DISLAIMER: this app is free. No obligation to pay or click any ads. I will be gratefull for you buying the PRO version to support my work but you can use this app for free - just click "Fix" button. Please email me before posting bad ratings.
***IMPORTANT: Always do a full contacts backup before running this application.***
In ad-supported version you will need to run fix every time you see a sync problem. If you buy PRO version you will be able to disable ads and get automatic fixes for all newly added contacts. There is no need to recreate account.
Please note that if your sync was broken for a long time - you may have to manually confirm big amount of deletions during first sync after running this fix. See notification area for details.
If you are still getting an error after running this application - click Send Log button right after sync fail attempt. It will send me an email (you will be able to review it first) with error log data (if it finds any).
Keywords: syncprovider, syncadapter, fix, sync, google
Error message to be fixed in Spanish: En este momento hay incidencias con la sincronización. Se restablecerá en breve.
Error message to be fixed in Japanese: 現在同期で問題が発生しています。しばらくお待ちください。.
Error message to be fixed in South Korean: 현재 동기화에 문제가 발생했습니다. 잠시 후에 다시 실행됩니다.
Error message to be fixed in German: Bei der Synchronisierung treten momentan Probleme auf. Sie wird in Kürze fortgesetzt.
Error message to be fixed in French: La synchronisation rencontre des problèmes et sera bientôt rétablie.
Error message to be fixed in Chinese: 目前同步處理發生問題。稍後會回復正常。.
Error message to be fixed in Italian: La sincronizzazione presenta dei problemi. Riprenderà a breve.
Error message to be fixed in Dutch: Er zijn momenteel problemen met de synchronisatie. Synchronisatie wordt snel opnieuw uitgevoerd.
Error message to be fixed in Arabic: تواجه المزامنة حاليًا بعض المشاكل. وسوف تكون متاحة خلال وقت قصير.
Error message to be fixed in Turkish: Şu anda senkronizasyon sorunları yaşanıyor. Kısa süre sonra düzeltilecek.
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Google Drive. New files in Google Drive are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Google Drive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Google Drive Android app. The Google Drive app is all manual. Autosync for Google Drive is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Google Drive. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Google Drive, this app will delete them everywhere. You take photos by your phone, get home, all those photos automatically show up in your Google Drive folder on your computer. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Google Drive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
✓ Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Google Drive on desktop
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Google Drive immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
✓ Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. You can do so via in-app purchase.
✓ Sync multiple pairs of folders
✓ Sync the whole Google My Drive with a folder in your device
✓ Upload files larger than 8 MB
✓ Protect app settings with passcode
✓ No ads displayed in the app
✓ Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you.
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Azure Authenticator app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azure.authenticator
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
- Some features that use NFC, sensors in smart phones will not work in mirrored tablet or PC.
Can be used in conjunction with 'Sync for iCloud' app.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All images are copyright of Danthe Theuma, Daniel Theuma, and ArpaMT: http://theumad.deviantart.com/art/Legal-Document-Copyright-Protection-523728649
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
TRULY CROSS PLATFORM: Works across most devices including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Blackberry 10, Java phones, and all Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Nexus, LG, Sony, etc.).
CONTACTS BACKUP & SYNC: Easily backup contacts to the cloud and sync contacts across all your devices. Edit information on one device, and see the changes on the others automatically.
TRANSFER CONTACTS TO NEW PHONE: Easily sync contacts to your new phone by simply installing IntouchApp - hassle free - No PC / USB / Mac / Wires / Desktop Software, etc., required. Works across device formats with no loss of data.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Access the latest contact information. If any of your contacts changes their information, it will be automatically updated in your phonebook. When you update your information, it is updated for all your contacts as well!
MANAGE CONTACTS ONLINE FROM MAC / PC: View and manage your phone contacts online at http://intouchapp.com from the comfort of the larger keyboard.
MERGE DUPLICATES: Say goodbye to duplicate contacts. We manage and merge duplicates automatically for you.
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info with people you meet by typing in their IntouchID, using the integrated QR code scanner, or by simply giving a missed call.
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go green with a virtual and professional business card, that can be easily shared with people you meet.
SAFE, SECURE & PRIVATE: Contacts are your most important data on the phone. Their safety, privacy and security is our highest priority.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://intouchapp.com
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
With QuickSync you can easily sync all your Google accounts with just a single click! The app looks for your accounts and syncs your Contacts, Calender data and your Gmail account! That's it, nothing more! There is no customization, no Widget and no GUI available.
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. Please report bugs to me instead of giving a bad rating. I will fix them as soon as possible! This application was tested and developed on Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3) and ZTE Blade (2.2).
*** FAQ ***
Q: How do I see if synchronization is in progress?
A: A sync icon in the status bar comes up.
Q: Can QuickSync help saving battery power?
A: Yes, if you disable the Android's native automatic synchronization in settings and use this app instead.
Q: Can I customize which accounts and what data is being synchronized?
A: No, all Google accounts will be synchronized.
Q: Do I have to close the app?
A: No, QuickSync exits after synchronization is complete.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
Accounts Manager is an accounting application for your personal use and your daily money transactions.Accounts Manager app is for keeping all your transaction done in different cases such as credits and debits.Accounts Manager app is for everyone who wants their accounting reports in their pockets.
It makes accounting easy to manage. The aim is to allow users to keep track of money transactions done in different scenarios.
Added Functionality of BACKUP & RESTORE will let your data saved and PASSWORD PROTECTION will not let other peep into your important data...
Accounts Manager comes with an elegant & flexible UI which has been optimized for all screens.
Accounts Manager has a clean and intuitive interface that makes even easier to manage your budget!
2.Backup and restore functionality.
3.Currencies of mostly countries included.
4.Sorting of transactions functionality available.
5.You can also share all your transaction details in excel format with your buddies.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
Samsung Cloud Print allows you to print Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as PDF and image files, e-mail messages and web pages. You can send scanned files from your MFP to anyone using Samsung Cloud Print using their mobile number. For more details, visit www.samsungcloudprint.com.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Sign in to your Samsung Account to use printers registered through your PC and other devices.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Office documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to smart phone.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users.
- Upload print jobs to "My Drive" to print later from any Samsung Cloud Print-enabled Samsung printer or MFP.
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to selected Samsung printers and MFPs.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 72 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
- Supports cloud printing/scanning using cellular data network (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.0 and above.
- Required permissions:
INTERNET : Access to internet
VIBRATE : Vibrate
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD card
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Access to network
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Access to WIFI
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS : Access to file system
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : Access to add bookmark
CAMERA : Access to camera
READ_CONTACTS : Access to read contacts
NFC : Access to NFC
READ_PHONE_STATE : Access to read phone state
RECEIVE_SMS : Access to receive SMS
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
Visit the web site http://www.samsungcloudprint.com
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
* Hidden numbers
* Phone numbers (match start of the number, end of the number or complete number)
* All numbers from a contact
You can enter the blocked numbers manually, from the contacts list or from the calls log.
The app support several working modes:
* Accept all incoming calls
* Reject all incoming calls
* Block the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (blacklist)
* Accept only incoming calls from the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (whitelist)
Note that the app is started when the call is received. Due to that, is possible that the system starts the incoming call ringtone before the app ends it. If that occurs, please, create a ringtone with 1-2 seconds of silence and use it.
Also, the app can show the list of rejected calls and much more...
Consider buy PRO version (provided via a InApp buy), that unlocks the ability to add more than 3 numbers/contacts to the list and removes Ads.
Help with translations: https://www.getlocalization.com/CallsBlocker/
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles
With the ADB WiFi tool by XDA Recognized Developer bartito, you can put the cables to rest. ADB WiFi is an application that allows your device to be connected to your computer through your home WiFI connection. It works with every operating system that can be configured with ADB, as long as you own a rooted Android device. It’s especially useful on Lollipop ROMs that often lack the built-in WiFi ADB functionality often found on various Jelly Bean and KitKat custom ROMs. The application was released way back in 2012, but it was recently given a complete rewrite to provide the Material Design experience.
Rid yourself of unnecessary cables and make your desk free from clutter.
Instructions (I assume you have ADB installed in the PC):
- Execute this application in your android device
- Click the bug image until it becomes green (you provably need to provide superuser permissions)
- Open a terminal or command session in your PC
- execute "adb connect XX.XX.XX.XX" in the PC (the connect address is provided by my application
- execute "adb shell" in the PC (or any ADB command)
** Remember to activate USB debugging in device settings **
** THIS APP REQUIRES SUPERUSER PERMISSIONS **
If your device is rooted the scripts can be executed using superuser permissions, but normal users can do also.
Note that some actions (like update the cpu max/min speed and others) requires root permissions. Don't blame to me if you execute in a not rooted device at don't works!
Pro version removes Ads.
In the real life if you are not near to the phone when a reminder becomes active, you will forgot it and their consequences can be unpredictable.
This app provides recurring reminders for the calendar events and fully solves the issue.
HOW IT WORKS
When a calendar reminder is triggered by the system a message is sent. This app captures the message and starts their work...
With this app you can configure the sound, vibration type and their pattern, led color, repeat interval and much more for the alerts in your Google calendars.
Also you can configure how a reminder stops: when manually stops, when the event starts or when the event ends.
Regular users can configure global settings, that are active for all the calendars, but PRO users can configure these options locally for each calendar.
PRO users can access to future exclusive functions and has prioriatry technical support. Also PRO users can't view Ads.
You will need to set the sounds for each calendar, or a single overall sound for all calendars. You also need to disable notifications in your calendar application.
The PRO version allows many extra features such as the ability to configure each calendar separately, the ability to define don't disturb periods (during which not notified) [eg to don't receive events from your work calendar during the weekends], can set up to 4 shortcuts to easily delay alarms and locks the Ads.
Don't forget to contact if you have issues!
Help with the translation to your language: https://www.getlocalization.com/CalendarNotifier
For each app, you can configure the ringtone, vibration, led color, number of repeats and interval of each notification.
Notifications are automatically cancelled if the monitored app removes the notification.
Also, for each monitorized app you can configure if you like to be notified when a ongoing or clearable notification was created or if the created notification contains a specific text (Jelly Bean or greater).
This app requires a special permission that needs to be activated after the install (go app settings in order to activate it).
This app is compatibile with Pebble Watch.
Please, contact if you have troubles or questions.
In App Billins allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one app
About english translation: English translation has been created using Google Translate. Don't blame for the translation errors, only for the app errors!
REMEMBER TO REBOOT THE PHONE AFTER APPLY PHOTOS
USING ROOT MODE
This was normal in the firsts Android versions.
The new phones includes a large amount of memory and a large screens, and also, the new Android version (Ice Cream Sandwitch) predisposes to a better user experience.
But, by default, the contact photos stored in Android 4.0 uses the older resolution (96x96px), and the photo contacts appears pixelated.
With this app you can make a bulk update of your contact photos to a increased resolution (256x256px) that's shows much better in your new devices.
Also, in older devices, that aren't running ICS, the app allows to make a bulk photo contacts update and increase the resolution to the device max supported size.
Finally, if you have rooted your device, you can increase the size of the contact photos to 400x400px (or more). That sounds good in devices with a large screen, like Galaxy Note.
1) Place the desired contact photos (in PNG or JPG format) in a folder of your sdcard. I recommend to use square photos.
2) Open the app
3) Click settings and configure the sources folder to the stored photos folder
4) Go main window in the app
5) Select the photos that you want to update
6) Click the update photos button (the photos was automatically resized to the max resolution supported by the device).
* If you want to use photos greater than the maximum supported device size, you need to be rooted. If you're rooted, go
settings, check the "Use HD photos" checkbox then apply the desired photos.
Please, if you have troubles or issues, contact with the developers via email or at the XDA thread.
With a design based in Material and inspired in the contact app included in Lollipop, this app allows you to make backups (manual or automatically) from the calls log and from the database of messages (sms).
You can then delete the calls and messages, reloaded into the system log, etc.
As for calls and received messages, if you activate the option, the backup will be performed as soon as the corresponding event occurs.
In contrast, due to the limitations of Android, the backup of outgoing messages is held every few hours, in a background process.
Furthermore, the application will show the call log or messages with a comfortable and intuitive interface and can answer calls or messages received from the application itself.
Of course, you can delete entries or log messages.
For the missed calls (if you enable the automatic backup of calls) the app informs of the ringing time!
The paid version removes the Ads and allows you to create a backup in the sdcard of the app data.
Please, don't forget to contact if you have issues...
Note that Android versions since KitKat (4.4) defines a messenger manager that is the only that can write the messages database system. We implement it only to have the ability to write this database. This means that the app appears in the list of applications that can be selected as default messaging application. Please do not select our app to that effect, as not incorporate management for incoming messages and stop receiving SMS, MMS and any other message that depend on this service.
Help with translation: https://www.getlocalization.com/TelephonyDataBackup
Or are you boring when the apps store starts to download all the apps after a wipe?
With this application, that needs root privileges, you can automate backing up your applications code (which will be updated whenever they are installed or updated) or data.
For this you must just specify the directory in which to store the backup application and allow root privileges when they are required.
Furthermore, the application will store a history with the changes which have taken application.
Please note that the application needs root permissions.
In App billing allow users
Use the app after trial period expiration (trial period is set to 7 days)
This app attempts to minimize the battery consumption, and does so in a very simple way: turning off the wifi, which translates into a real battery saver.
So, when it detects that the device has been disconnected from a wireless network, and after waiting a reasonable time (configurable), the hardware wifi going to off.
In order to set wifi state the app monitorizes the cell tower in which your device is connected and classifies it statistically the possibility of establishing a wifi connection, enabling or disabling the wifi attending to this possibility.
The application also allows you to add notifications in the status bar, view the history of connections (PRO version), auto disable while airplane mode active, etc.
This application is compatible with Gmail for Android (versions for Ice Cream Sandwitch and higher).
APP IS WORKING FINE, YOU ONLY NEED TO CONFIGURE IT AND SWYPE THE TOP-RIGHT SWITCH TO "ON" MANUALLY IN ORDER TO ENABLE THE APP
I will implements recurrent notifications for unread messages (in inbox or prioritary inbox) in all your accounts separatelly (only one account in the free version).
Due the limitations of the Gmail API, that exports the total unread messages count, nor the messages, the notifier can't detect new messages in certain scenarios (by example if one new message is received but already a unread message is in the conversation).
This app is compatible with Pebble watch (go settings to configure it)
Comments are welcome!
For use it, you need to disable ringtone notifications (setting notification sound to silent) in Gmail (prioritary or normal inbox depending of your choice), but not notifications (i like Gmail notifications and I don't have included in my app), the go this app and configure repeats, sound and vibration and then enable the service in the top-right of the screen.
In App billing allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one account
Simply select the app that you like to share and click the menu button to see the options.
You can configure to display system and user apps or only user apps, and also includes a useful search tool.
*** This app requires root permissions ***
When you select a app (or a group of apps) we will list all apps that can be used to share them. You only need to select one (note that some apps limits the size of the shared items, like the email app from G, that can limits the individual attachments size to 20Mb)
and I do not like to leave it charging overnight.
So I finally decided to develop a small utility that notifies every X minutes when the battery is charged, in order to remove the charger.
Also, I added a feature to notify when the battery charge is low.
You can set the notification ringtone, interval between notifications, number of notifications, charger type...
I hope you find it useful.
Please, post errors and get additional information at the official XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20375918 or via email
PRO features: Remove Ads
The amazing of this application is that you can configure the sound, repeat interval, repeats count, vibration and led color.
Also, you can set the instant of the remind ends (via a max number of repeats or when no more missed calls or unread messages).