WiFi ADB makes it easy to debug/test your Android apps directly on device via WiFi TCP/IP connection. No need to use USB cable. After enabling ADB over WiFi, to connect your computer to the device open the console and run
adb connect ip_address_of_the_device
This app works on ROOTED devices only. If you don't know what it means or your device is not rooted please don't install. Users also need to grant this app su permission when being asked.
★ Quickly enable/disable ADB connection over WiFi TCP/IP
★ Auto-enable ADB over WiFi on configured known SSIDs
★ Once enabled an entry is added to ongoing notification bar to remind user that ADB over WiFi is active and make it easy to disable it manually
★ The app icon can be put on status bar at all time for quick access (better than home screen widget, IMO)
★ Temporarily increase screen-off timeout. Nine times out of 10 this is what users want during development of an Android app and testing it on device. The original screen timeout value is restored when ADB over WiFi is disabled again.
★ Temporarily lock WiFi, prevent it from going into sleep mode (how effectively it works depends on device and Android version)
★ Also acts as Tasker/Locale plugin. You can configure Tasker/Locale to automatically turn on/off WiFi ADB based on other conditions
★ If your development computer is Unix/Linux or Mac open a console and run
while true ; do adb connect phone_ip_address ; sleep 15 ; done
This one-liner auto-reconnects to ADB daemon on the phone every time the link is broken for whatever reason.
★ If you control the WiFi router, configure it to give the phone the same IP address every time. Then assign a local DNS hostname to that IP address so that you don't have to type an IP address which changes everytime in the console.
This app requires in-app purchase permission. This is for users to make donations to the app developer. Donations are voluntary and in fact do not add any extra features. But if you want to say thank-you with your wallet, you can. (Thanks!)
This app is for developers wanting adb access over WiFi without rooting your phone.
Steps to get it working:
1. Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
2. Connect your phone via usb cable to your PC.
3. Run adb tcpip 5555.
4. Run ADB Wireless (no root).
5. Connect to the IP address.
To revert back to using adb via usb:
1. Run adb usb
*** NO ROOT REQUIRED ***
Note the device may also revert back to USB mode after reboot.
Want this app to be in your language?
Have a suggestion for this app?
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
WiFi Overview 360 Pro is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLANs.
With a powerful "WiFi Detector/Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Detector" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch. Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- WiFi Detector - the powerful open network finder
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to wlans
- change WLAN priority manually
- included 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with different styles
- WLAN scanner
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and "open/known WLANs"
- automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- detailed wlan information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
Special discount to celebrate the selection as "Google trending app" ($2.99 -> $1.45)
Do not miss the chance.
# support language
- English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Germany, French, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay
[Try Free Smart WiFi first!]
If Phone manufacturer had modified WiFi module, it might not work normally. Please let us know if you find problems that don\'t happen in other WiFi Apps.
We recommend to try Free Smart WiFi first and purchase when you are satisfied.
If you dissatisfied with the Smart WiFi Pro or if some functions work wrongly,
please request a refund by email within a week after purchase.
We process a refund without any conditions.
We will try to give you better functions.
[1.7.0 Update logs]
1. Add location based WiFi Auto On/Off.
2. Ring alarm when switching between WiFi and 3G/4G.
3. Notify whether the internet is available when connecting WiFi.
4. Connect to the AP with highest level when WiFi or screen is turned on.
5. Fixed bugs at Android 4.3
# A Wi-Fi App that just makes life easier
- Fast, easy automatic connection with just one click
- Automatically checks if the internet can be used!
- checks and filters an AP with Captive Portal
- Simple U/I allows you to view all information at once.
- Even provides advanced functions including Static IP Settings for each AP and AP Filtering!
- WiFi Auto On/Off location based
*. Captive Portal: an AP with Captive Portal requires to login or exposes ads
# Unique Features
With just one click, you can access WiFi without thinking about which APs to access.
You can use WiFi easily with prioritized automatic connection that takes care of channel interference & signal intensity.
After being connected to WiFi, the app checks if the internet is available. This keeps you from being frustrated while using WiFi.
We provide an easy UI that enables users to check AP Channels, connection sensitivity, security mode, and other details over easy & neat Radar View.
[WiFi Donkey Service]
It’s a WiFi-sharing service that allows Smart WiFi users to access secured AP between Smart WiFi users.
If you share more than 1 secured AP, then other users can also access the AP.
[AP Filtering ]
APs that are always inaccessible and interfering will be excluded from the list.
[Notification of network change]
Ring alarm when switching from WiFi to 3G/4G.
# Premium Functions
Turn on the WiFi automatically when in range of designated AP.
[Automatic conversion to 3G]
When Internet access via WiFi is impossible, the app will automatically switch to 3G and provide a smooth WiFi experience.
(Internet may not be available, even if you’re connected to an AP with strong signals and vice versa. Smart WiFi checks if the Internet actually works and decides whether it should switch to 3G.)
Even when your phone is in power-saving mode, it will maintain the WiFi connection to ensure that you can use services like Music Play without interruption.
[Confirming Captive Portal]
In case of asking to log in or accessing APs showing Ads, these are displayed on Status bar and can be automatically filtered according to settings.
[Static IP Settings for Each AP]
By setting up fixed IPs for each AP, you can access the AP very quickly, even when it is difficult to access.
[WEP Key Index]
You can designate the Key Index for WEP Mode when accessing AP.
# Help us translate
- Please help us support your own language through the Translation Menu inside Smart WiFi App
# How to Use
- You can read detailed descriptions for usages by tabbing “Run App→ Menu Button→ About→ YouTube Icon."
[tag: wifi, wi-fi, smart wifi, internet, network, one-click, save battery, shake, easy, radar, 3g, 4g, lte, ap, share, keep, static ip, auto, captive portal]
* Caution: Versions below 1.1.3 will be disabled.
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
• Quickly scan, analyze and monitor Wi-Fi (802.11) wireless networks around you with your smartphone or tablet
• Identify the WLAN access points that implement those networks
• Recognize which WiFi networks are advertised by which access points
• Analyze channel utilization, signal strength and WiFi coverage with easy to use charts and graphs
• Optimize channel selection and positioning of your access points for the best bandwidth, coverage and performance
• See SSID, BSSID, signal strength, channel, security settings and access point vendor information
• Apply filters so you can quickly focus on and analyze a particular network (SSID), access point, channel or band
• Analyze the roaming behavior of your Android device
• Configure a name for each access point
• See the WLAN security settings for each network
WiFi Insight is designed to be an easy to use WiFi analyzer for IT staff, professional network installers and tech savvy consumers to quickly analyze and understand WiFi networks operating around them. WiFi Insight is an ideal WiFi analyzer for understanding enterprise WLAN deployments where each access point advertises multiple services via multiple 802.11 radios.
WiFi Insight WiFi analyzer supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac based on the capabilities of your Android device.
WiFi Insight can analyze and monitor WLAN networks and access points from all vendors including Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, Ericsson, Linksys, Netgear, Arris, Apple, Motorola, Tropos, Juniper, Avaya, D-Link, TP-Link and HP. WiFi Insight also works with access point features built into cable and DSL modems to analyze wireless aspects of Comcast Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber and Cox high speed Internet services. WiFi Insight is an excellent tool if you are trying to troubleshoot or optimize your Chromecast or Fire TV connection.
WiFi Insight is a great companion tool for other WLAN test equipment, including Wireshark, AirPCAP, iperf, Aeropeek, Ixia, Veriwave, Chariot, Netstumbler and others. WiFi Insight allows you to quickly determine which channels and BSSIDs APs, eliminating the need to do trial and error packet captures to find which channel an AP is operating on.
Compare WiFi Insight to other popular WiFi analyzer apps and WiFi tools such as "WiFi Analyzer" and before deciding which one will be your go-to tool for WiFi network analysis.
WiFi Insight does not display ads.
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
Get in on play here: http://go.syslynx.co.uk/go/wifi+web+login+app/play+app+desc
ON SALE NOW!
Both apps need to be installed on you device at the same time to have unlimited access to "WiFi Web Login" features.
Automatic hotspot login, hotel WiFi login, corporate guest WiFi login, and other Captive Portal Logins. Stop filling in the annoying web login form to get Internet access on you favourite hotspots, WiFi Web login can do it for you automatically! Simply record your login steps ONCE and WiFi Web Login replays them in the BACKGROUND when ever required without any manual interaction from you!
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
Simply drag the networks in the desired sequence and the app will take care of the rest. The default values are pulled from what's set in the system WifiManager. Android will honour those priorities only when it's establishing a fresh WiFi connection. So to help the system WiFi Prioritizer will also update those priorities (if the option is enabled) when you re-order the networks.
I wrote this application for my personal use but figured that if I have this problem, then surely there are other people out there with the same problem.
Please feel free to send feedback, suggestions or feature requests.
If you have issues with an update. You're welcome to roll back using the APKs available on my site: http://wifiprioritizer.flash.za.org/download/all-versions
NB. Make sure your WIFI sleep policy is set to ALWAYS (Under WIFI settings -> Advanced settings) to avoid unnecessary connect/reconnect when the "Enabling WIFI at start of refresh" option is enabled.
I'm available on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/106305692535132377088
I also have a Google+ community now to manage beta tests so if you want to assist with beta testing, please request access. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112728793110808546975
***END OF NOTICE***
Send Logs to assist with diagnosing problems.
Internet connectivity check
Start at boot
Control WIFI connectivity
Enabling WIFI on certain devices
***END OF PERMISSIONS***
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support
Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu,Fedora).
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
* Show desktop when hands over proximity sensor
1, WiFi Mouse only support Wi-Fi connection(wireless mouse), Bluetooth is not support.
2, More gesture will be added.
3, XMBC will be supported next month.
* Compete on the global WiGLE leaderboard for most networks located!
* Export to CSV files on SD card (comma separated values)
* Export to KML files on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth)
* Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting
* Local database to track new networks found
* Real-time map of networks found (Open Street Map)
* Can move app to SD card
* "Mute" button to shut off all sound/speech immediately
* Bluetooth GPS support through mock locations
* No ads
Release notes: https://github.com/wiglenet/wigle-wifi-wardriving/blob/master/TODO
For wifi and cell towers to be mapped, you must wait for your device to determine the current location, via GPS or Network-location.
If you have trouble logging in, or have suggestions, send us an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help out.
Needs "Reads Phone State" in order to tell if a phone call is in progress, to mute the audio (sounds and speech).
Files are available to help with a human translation to non-english languages. This was mostly a mechanical translation, because we obviously don't know all these languages. You can help to improve things by making pull requests at:
or sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep on stumbling.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
Media Prioritization – Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
Parental Controls – Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
* This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
* Android 2.2 and greater
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2014 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://support.linksys.com/support/ccc
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles
* Hidden numbers
* Phone numbers (match start of the number, end of the number or complete number)
* All numbers from a contact
You can enter the blocked numbers manually, from the contacts list or from the calls log.
The app support several working modes:
* Accept all incoming calls
* Reject all incoming calls
* Block the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (blacklist)
* Accept only incoming calls from the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (whitelist)
Note that the app is started when the call is received. Due to that, is possible that the system starts the incoming call ringtone before the app ends it. If that occurs, please, create a ringtone with 1-2 seconds of silence and use it.
Also, the app can show the list of rejected calls and much more...
Consider buy PRO version (provided via a InApp buy), that unlocks the ability to add more than 3 numbers/contacts to the list and removes Ads.
Help with translations: https://www.getlocalization.com/CallsBlocker/
For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.
The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.
It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).
If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.
Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.
Add-On to disable notifications per apps in profile
In order to disable notifications for apps in profiles you need Android 4.1.x (or higher) and a custom ROM based in AOSP and to install a add-on available in XDA thread (you need to install this add-on in system partition in order to use it).
Explanation of permissions used by the application:
Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.
Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).
Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.
Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.
Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.
Billing: To allow in-app billing
Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)
In App billing allows users to:
If your device is rooted the scripts can be executed using superuser permissions, but normal users can do also.
Note that some actions (like update the cpu max/min speed and others) requires root permissions. Don't blame to me if you execute in a not rooted device at don't works!
Pro version removes Ads.
For each app, you can configure the ringtone, vibration, led color, number of repeats and interval of each notification.
Notifications are automatically cancelled if the monitored app removes the notification.
Also, for each monitorized app you can configure if you like to be notified when a ongoing or clearable notification was created or if the created notification contains a specific text (Jelly Bean or greater).
This app requires a special permission that needs to be activated after the install (go app settings in order to activate it).
This app is compatibile with Pebble Watch.
Please, contact if you have troubles or questions.
In App Billins allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one app
About english translation: English translation has been created using Google Translate. Don't blame for the translation errors, only for the app errors!
REMEMBER TO REBOOT THE PHONE AFTER APPLY PHOTOS
USING ROOT MODE
This was normal in the firsts Android versions.
The new phones includes a large amount of memory and a large screens, and also, the new Android version (Ice Cream Sandwitch) predisposes to a better user experience.
But, by default, the contact photos stored in Android 4.0 uses the older resolution (96x96px), and the photo contacts appears pixelated.
With this app you can make a bulk update of your contact photos to a increased resolution (256x256px) that's shows much better in your new devices.
Also, in older devices, that aren't running ICS, the app allows to make a bulk photo contacts update and increase the resolution to the device max supported size.
Finally, if you have rooted your device, you can increase the size of the contact photos to 400x400px (or more). That sounds good in devices with a large screen, like Galaxy Note.
1) Place the desired contact photos (in PNG or JPG format) in a folder of your sdcard. I recommend to use square photos.
2) Open the app
3) Click settings and configure the sources folder to the stored photos folder
4) Go main window in the app
5) Select the photos that you want to update
6) Click the update photos button (the photos was automatically resized to the max resolution supported by the device).
* If you want to use photos greater than the maximum supported device size, you need to be rooted. If you're rooted, go
settings, check the "Use HD photos" checkbox then apply the desired photos.
Please, if you have troubles or issues, contact with the developers via email or at the XDA thread.
Or are you boring when the apps store starts to download all the apps after a wipe?
With this application, that needs root privileges, you can automate backing up your applications code (which will be updated whenever they are installed or updated) or data.
For this you must just specify the directory in which to store the backup application and allow root privileges when they are required.
Furthermore, the application will store a history with the changes which have taken application.
Please note that the application needs root permissions.
In App billing allow users
Use the app after trial period expiration (trial period is set to 7 days)
This app attempts to minimize the battery consumption, and does so in a very simple way: turning off the wifi, which translates into a real battery saver.
So, when it detects that the device has been disconnected from a wireless network, and after waiting a reasonable time (configurable), the hardware wifi going to off.
In order to set wifi state the app monitorizes the cell tower in which your device is connected and classifies it statistically the possibility of establishing a wifi connection, enabling or disabling the wifi attending to this possibility.
The application also allows you to add notifications in the status bar, view the history of connections (PRO version), auto disable while airplane mode active, etc.
In the real life if you are not near to the phone when a reminder becomes active, you will forgot it and their consequences can be unpredictable.
This app provides recurring reminders for the calendar events and fully solves the issue.
HOW IT WORKS
When a calendar reminder is triggered by the system a message is sent. This app captures the message and starts their work...
With this app you can configure the sound, vibration type and their pattern, led color, repeat interval and much more for the alerts in your Google calendars.
Also you can configure how a reminder stops: when manually stops, when the event starts or when the event ends.
Regular users can configure global settings, that are active for all the calendars, but PRO users can configure these options locally for each calendar.
PRO users can access to future exclusive functions and has prioriatry technical support. Also PRO users can't view Ads.
You will need to set the sounds for each calendar, or a single overall sound for all calendars. You also need to disable notifications in your calendar application.
The PRO version allows many extra features such as the ability to configure each calendar separately, the ability to define don't disturb periods (during which not notified) [eg to don't receive events from your work calendar during the weekends], can set up to 4 shortcuts to easily delay alarms and locks the Ads.
Don't forget to contact if you have issues!
Help with the translation to your language: https://www.getlocalization.com/CalendarNotifier
This application is compatible with Gmail for Android (versions for Ice Cream Sandwitch and higher).
APP IS WORKING FINE, YOU ONLY NEED TO CONFIGURE IT AND SWYPE THE TOP-RIGHT SWITCH TO "ON" MANUALLY IN ORDER TO ENABLE THE APP
I will implements recurrent notifications for unread messages (in inbox or prioritary inbox) in all your accounts separatelly (only one account in the free version).
Due the limitations of the Gmail API, that exports the total unread messages count, nor the messages, the notifier can't detect new messages in certain scenarios (by example if one new message is received but already a unread message is in the conversation).
This app is compatible with Pebble watch (go settings to configure it)
Comments are welcome!
For use it, you need to disable ringtone notifications (setting notification sound to silent) in Gmail (prioritary or normal inbox depending of your choice), but not notifications (i like Gmail notifications and I don't have included in my app), the go this app and configure repeats, sound and vibration and then enable the service in the top-right of the screen.
In App billing allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one account
With a design based in Material and inspired in the contact app included in Lollipop, this app allows you to make backups (manual or automatically) from the calls log and from the database of messages (sms).
You can then delete the calls and messages, reloaded into the system log, etc.
As for calls and received messages, if you activate the option, the backup will be performed as soon as the corresponding event occurs.
In contrast, due to the limitations of Android, the backup of outgoing messages is held every few hours, in a background process.
Furthermore, the application will show the call log or messages with a comfortable and intuitive interface and can answer calls or messages received from the application itself.
Of course, you can delete entries or log messages.
For the missed calls (if you enable the automatic backup of calls) the app informs of the ringing time!
The paid version removes the Ads and allows you to create a backup in the sdcard of the app data.
Please, don't forget to contact if you have issues...
Note that Android versions since KitKat (4.4) defines a messenger manager that is the only that can write the messages database system. We implement it only to have the ability to write this database. This means that the app appears in the list of applications that can be selected as default messaging application. Please do not select our app to that effect, as not incorporate management for incoming messages and stop receiving SMS, MMS and any other message that depend on this service.
Help with translation: https://www.getlocalization.com/TelephonyDataBackup
and I do not like to leave it charging overnight.
So I finally decided to develop a small utility that notifies every X minutes when the battery is charged, in order to remove the charger.
Also, I added a feature to notify when the battery charge is low.
You can set the notification ringtone, interval between notifications, number of notifications, charger type...
I hope you find it useful.
Please, post errors and get additional information at the official XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20375918 or via email
Note that the Interstitial Ads that are shown when you leave the app are shown only the first 6 times that you exec the app. After that, no more Interstitial Ads.
PRO features: Remove Ads
Simply select the app that you like to share and click the menu button to see the options.
You can configure to display system and user apps or only user apps, and also includes a useful search tool.
*** This app requires root permissions ***
When you select a app (or a group of apps) we will list all apps that can be used to share them. You only need to select one (note that some apps limits the size of the shared items, like the email app from G, that can limits the individual attachments size to 20Mb)
With this application you can create your own maps and markers, which can be grouped into categories and even share with others.
Create and share your own maps, categories and markers.
You can also use the search engine to move the map quickly to a specific location or click in a marker to see the marker options...
HOW ADD A MARKER
Make a long press on the map to create a new marker
HOW VIEW MARKER DATA OR NAVIGATE TO A MARKER
Click on marker to see the associated information and to receive instructions to how reach to it.
HOW TO VIEW ALL MARKERS IN A CATEGORY
To manage categories, and also to list all markers in a category, open right drawer then click in the category dropdown.
HOW SHARE A MAP
To share a map, and also to view the markers in a map, open left drawer then click in the map dropdown.
Can't be more easy!
Access location: Needed to perform the main task of the app, that's the geolocalization
Internet: To display maps (and Ads in the free version)
Billing and get-accounts: To manage Premium InApp
Write external storage: To perform backups
Help translating to your language at: https://www.getlocalization.com/MyMarkers/
The amazing of this application is that you can configure the sound, repeat interval, repeats count, vibration and led color.
Also, you can set the instant of the remind ends (via a max number of repeats or when no more missed calls or unread messages).