You can Set as contact image (and Save,Share and much more) a specific profile picture. How? In Whatsapp application open a profile picture you want to save. Then open WhatsApp Profile. You can view that image and with single tap you can
- Set as Contact Image
- Share (Facebook,Twitter, Whatsapp, EMail,ecc)
- Set as Wallpaper
The application automatically understands the relative contact in your address book from the WhatsApp profile image
Do you want to know which photos your boyfriend/girlfriend has opened in WhatsApp? install this application on the same device where the WhatsApp application is installed and displays all the profile pictures.
You can learn information about the individual photos, delete them individually or totally
Can read Italian review on this site: http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-whatsapp-foto-contatto-173773/
from TUTTOANDROID http://www.tuttoandroid.net
Unofficial Product. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Matteo Boschi. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Whatsapp, names, trademarks, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
There are many other possibilities, such as:
- Cropping a part from a photo, with automatic face detection
- Searching for company logo
- Searching for clipart images, for example searching of drawn images of a fox when searching for Michael J. Fox.
- Import a picture from the gallery of the phone.
- Do you have problems or feature requests? Please don't give bad rates, but email us so we can help you.
You can also join and become community member and you will receive the beta version.
Did you know that 30% of your contacts in your address book change some contact data in a year?
Perpetuall will help you to avoid your contact lists becoming useless.
► HOW IT WORKS?
Download Perpetuall, sign up and leave it in your smartphone. There's no need to do anything else, neither send spammy invites nor accept annoying requests.
Just by keeping the app installed, your phonebook contacts will thrive. Step by step, your contacts data will be much better.
On top of that, Perpetuall creates a backup of your contacts you can easily update.
And if someday you change your email or phone number, your contacts will always have their address book updated. That simple.
Perpetuall is the safest phonebook app at Google Play. During the sign up we do check you own your phone number and your email, so we can verify your contact details are real.
Thanks to this process we avoid security issues, users impersonation, etc.
All your data are transferred crypted, and the data store in our servers is secure.
Do not install any other contacts app not providing similar security levels. Can you imagine the problems that an impersonation could cause to you?
For your peace of mind, just after downloading the app we backup your contacts, so that if you are not satisfied with the it, you can roll back to the original state without any problems.
Contact updates occur in your smartphone native phonebook. per·pet·u·all is not another address book you use to call.
Based on the native phonebook integration your contacts on your phone will be synchronized with your Gmail, Exchange, Hotmail...
Despite we do answer questions on Google Play, we usually give you a faster support if you ask for assistance at email@example.com or http://support.perpetuall.net (contact section).
► INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
• Mobile number confirmation is required via SMS (we send you a code you have to enter in the app).
• Requires email confirmation.
• Official ROM required.
• Device compatibility Android 2.3.3 and up.
• Read SMS y MMS and make calls: If you add a phone number to your account, this allows us to confirm your phone number automatically by finding the confirmation code that we send via text message.
• Send SMS, send Emails: We want you to invite your contacts to Perpetuall.
• Read/write your contacts: These permissions allow you to automatically update your contacts ;-).
• Bluetooth access: To allow calls from the app when using BT headsets.
• Access to external storage (USB, SD...): We need to save, read, delete Perpetuall app files in your external storage.
• Call redirection: Needed to verify phone numbers with some LatAm VMOs.
• Location: We want to know the country you are to boost the registration process.
• Network access: The app needs to send and receive data and send / receive SMS, etc.
• Avoid suspension, etc.: Needed to avoid errors during backup process in some devices.
► FOLLOW US FOR REAL TIME INFO
* Direct call to frequently contacted person.
* Search contacts of nearby places.
* Easier and more convenient back-up.
* Fresh and simple design.
※ New NAVER Contacts app (v.3.0) is available on Android OS 4.0 and after.
1. Make a direct phone call to people that you frequently keep in touch with.
Check people that you frequently talk to in ‘Frequent’ section.
You can quickly find and make calls to your close friends and family without having to search.
Bring out Contacts app to home screen and make calls more conveniently.
2. Search for digits that are not only in your contacts but also of the nearby places.
“What was the number for that fried chicken place?” “Where was the drug store near our house?”
You can easily find out answers to these questions that are not in your contacts along with your contact list.
※ ‘Nearby search’ is only supported in Korea.
3. Back up your contacts more easily and safely.
Was the restored contact after backing up your data different from what it originally was? Are you confused between backup mode and sync mode?
Now, you will no longer be confused in the new Contacts app. Anyone can back up and restore the data easily. No more stressful situation where the old contacts that you had backed up years ago being mixed up with your phone contacts.
Without having to select the mode, simply backup and import the contacts whenever you need and you can also set to automatically export the contacts and import whenever you want!
4. Neatly organize your contacts.
You can organize redundant and duplicate phone number and email addresses and delete contacts without names or phone number.
5. Manage your contacts in groups and contact your friends in group basis.
Collect all your contacts and organize into groups. With a single touch, you will be able to send group mail and texts.
6. Bring out NAVER Contact as Widget to wallpaper and contact your friends more conveniently.
Create Contacts Widget to make call, send text and email all at once.
7. Did you lose your phone or erase contacts by mistake? Now, you shouldn’t worry since you can respond to such issues safely on PC. (This feature is supported to those who had activated ‘Auto export/import’)
If you had lost your smartphone, NAVER Contacts support deletion and restoration of your contacts.
If you had erased contacts on Contacts app by mistake, you can restore them in Trash.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
-- Self & 100% Safe backup to yourself and restore to ANY smartphone without any sever.
-- Auto Backup system
-- Additional backup option to dropbox
-- Backup Notification after certain contact limit
-- Advanced backup option (selected Contacts)
-- Add contacts from Business card QR scanning
-- Searching options on Contacts
-- SMS selected contact-numbers
Backup, restore to ANY(!) Smart-phone without any external server. Completely self controlled, safe, secured and fast.
Backup your contacts in a simple and convenient way... You can backup all your contacts to SDCard/Gmail. All contacts are in vcf format which will be supported by most of the smart phones (Android,IPhone,Blackberry). In this application you can backup all your contacts into SDCard in vcf format.That file is emailed.And you can import contacts just downloading it from your mail.As the vcf file is in your mail,your privacy is maintained.
You can SMS any selected numbers to others.
You can directly import contacts from QR code into your device.
iPhone version for dual support here,
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
1 .Duplicate Contacts Detector : (Free Feature) Detects all duplicates contacts on your phone,Country Codes are also considered for Duplicates Identification
2. Duplicate Contacts Remover :(Pro Feature) Removes all above identified exact number duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Email Based Duplicate :(Free Feature) Removes exact email contacts duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Number Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Number stored in different Names ? No problemoo its solved here Option remove the duplicate name and retain the correct name of your choice
4. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Name Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Name having different Numbers ? No problemoo its solved here too, Option to select and retain the correct name - number combination
5. Merge Contacts : (ProFeature) : Multiple Contacts with Same Contact Name but Different Numbers ? Use this feature to Merge Contacts, Note : It works only with number based contacts not email ids
6. Delete Invisible and Empty Contacts : (FreenFeature) : Remove Invisible Contacts and Empty Contacts whih has no data in your android phone
7. Email Contact Remover : (Free Feature) Remove email contacts which came when you synced
with gmail/outlook application,Option to select specific contacts are also added
8. Contacts Exporter: (Free Feature) Option to export all your contacts details in PDF,CSV and Txt Format.
9. Import Contacts from Excel and CSV (Free Feature) : New Feature added to auto import contacts from a xls , csv .
10. Contacts Remover :(Free Feature) New Feature added to remove all contacts in a single shot or select youer choice of contact to be deleted..
11 Duplicate contacts with in a contacts :(Free Feature) Do you have duplicate data with in a contact ?.. This is the solution
12 Remove Invisible Contacts :(Free Feature) Do you know you have Invisible contacts ?This is the solution to fix them up
..... Much Much More to Come ...
Disclaimer - This app collects Crashes/Exceptions directly from your device to Live Google Analytics through internet so that I can Fix the issues immediatley and keep application working smooth for you,No Personal Data is Collected in any sense. You can reference the need for this here (https://developers.google.com/analytics/)
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing
Touch to show contact details in app to help you decide which contacts to delete. Search works across all contact information (name, company, address, etc.).
*** For more features such as select by account, copy, move, and merge, see Contact Remover Plus!
NOTE: May not show or delete Facebook contacts depending on phone.
*** Please email me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions. We developers CANNOT RESPOND to comments left as feedback in the market-google just doesn't give us any way to do it, so please email us!
I suppose I should point out that for those reviewers complaining that this app does nothing that the built-in contact app doesn't do, please remember that not all phones have the same built-in apps, and that the contact app is often customized by the phone manufacturers or carriers to add features. Lots of phone don't have a bulk-delete capability, which is why I originally wrote this.
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles
For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.
The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.
It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).
If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.
Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.
Add-On to disable notifications per apps in profile
In order to disable notifications for apps in profiles you need Android 4.1.x (or higher) and a custom ROM based in AOSP and to install a add-on available in XDA thread (you need to install this add-on in system partition in order to use it).
Explanation of permissions used by the application:
Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.
Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).
Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.
Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.
Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.
Billing: To allow in-app billing
Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)
In App billing allows users to:
* Hidden numbers
* Phone numbers (match start of the number, end of the number or complete number)
* All numbers from a contact
You can enter the blocked numbers manually, from the contacts list or from the calls log.
The app support several working modes:
* Accept all incoming calls
* Reject all incoming calls
* Block the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (blacklist)
* Accept only incoming calls from the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (whitelist)
Note that the app is started when the call is received. Due to that, is possible that the system starts the incoming call ringtone before the app ends it. If that occurs, please, create a ringtone with 1-2 seconds of silence and use it.
Also, the app can show the list of rejected calls and much more...
Consider buy PRO version (provided via a InApp buy), that unlocks the ability to add more than 3 numbers/contacts to the list and removes Ads.
Help with translations: https://www.getlocalization.com/CallsBlocker/
With the ADB WiFi tool by XDA Recognized Developer bartito, you can put the cables to rest. ADB WiFi is an application that allows your device to be connected to your computer through your home WiFI connection. It works with every operating system that can be configured with ADB, as long as you own a rooted Android device. It’s especially useful on Lollipop ROMs that often lack the built-in WiFi ADB functionality often found on various Jelly Bean and KitKat custom ROMs. The application was released way back in 2012, but it was recently given a complete rewrite to provide the Material Design experience.
Rid yourself of unnecessary cables and make your desk free from clutter.
Instructions (I assume you have ADB installed in the PC):
- Execute this application in your android device
- Click the bug image until it becomes green (you provably need to provide superuser permissions)
- Open a terminal or command session in your PC
- execute "adb connect XX.XX.XX.XX" in the PC (the connect address is provided by my application
- execute "adb shell" in the PC (or any ADB command)
** Remember to activate USB debugging in device settings **
** THIS APP REQUIRES SUPERUSER PERMISSIONS **
For each app, you can configure the ringtone, vibration, led color, number of repeats and interval of each notification.
Notifications are automatically cancelled if the monitored app removes the notification.
Also, for each monitorized app you can configure if you like to be notified when a ongoing or clearable notification was created or if the created notification contains a specific text (Jelly Bean or greater).
This app requires a special permission that needs to be activated after the install (go app settings in order to activate it).
This app is compatibile with Pebble Watch.
Please, contact if you have troubles or questions.
In App Billins allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one app
About english translation: English translation has been created using Google Translate. Don't blame for the translation errors, only for the app errors!
If your device is rooted the scripts can be executed using superuser permissions, but normal users can do also.
Note that some actions (like update the cpu max/min speed and others) requires root permissions. Don't blame to me if you execute in a not rooted device at don't works!
Pro version removes Ads.
This app attempts to minimize the battery consumption, and does so in a very simple way: turning off the wifi, which translates into a real battery saver.
So, when it detects that the device has been disconnected from a wireless network, and after waiting a reasonable time (configurable), the hardware wifi going to off.
In order to set wifi state the app monitorizes the cell tower in which your device is connected and classifies it statistically the possibility of establishing a wifi connection, enabling or disabling the wifi attending to this possibility.
The application also allows you to add notifications in the status bar, view the history of connections (PRO version), auto disable while airplane mode active, etc.
In the real life if you are not near to the phone when a reminder becomes active, you will forgot it and their consequences can be unpredictable.
This app provides recurring reminders for the calendar events and fully solves the issue.
HOW IT WORKS
When a calendar reminder is triggered by the system a message is sent. This app captures the message and starts their work...
With this app you can configure the sound, vibration type and their pattern, led color, repeat interval and much more for the alerts in your Google calendars.
Also you can configure how a reminder stops: when manually stops, when the event starts or when the event ends.
Regular users can configure global settings, that are active for all the calendars, but PRO users can configure these options locally for each calendar.
PRO users can access to future exclusive functions and has prioriatry technical support. Also PRO users can't view Ads.
You will need to set the sounds for each calendar, or a single overall sound for all calendars. You also need to disable notifications in your calendar application.
The PRO version allows many extra features such as the ability to configure each calendar separately, the ability to define don't disturb periods (during which not notified) [eg to don't receive events from your work calendar during the weekends], can set up to 4 shortcuts to easily delay alarms and locks the Ads.
Don't forget to contact if you have issues!
Help with the translation to your language: https://www.getlocalization.com/CalendarNotifier
This application is compatible with Gmail for Android (versions for Ice Cream Sandwitch and higher).
APP IS WORKING FINE, YOU ONLY NEED TO CONFIGURE IT AND SWYPE THE TOP-RIGHT SWITCH TO "ON" MANUALLY IN ORDER TO ENABLE THE APP
I will implements recurrent notifications for unread messages (in inbox or prioritary inbox) in all your accounts separatelly (only one account in the free version).
Due the limitations of the Gmail API, that exports the total unread messages count, nor the messages, the notifier can't detect new messages in certain scenarios (by example if one new message is received but already a unread message is in the conversation).
This app is compatible with Pebble watch (go settings to configure it)
Comments are welcome!
For use it, you need to disable ringtone notifications (setting notification sound to silent) in Gmail (prioritary or normal inbox depending of your choice), but not notifications (i like Gmail notifications and I don't have included in my app), the go this app and configure repeats, sound and vibration and then enable the service in the top-right of the screen.
In App billing allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one account
Or are you boring when the apps store starts to download all the apps after a wipe?
With this application, that needs root privileges, you can automate backing up your applications code (which will be updated whenever they are installed or updated) or data.
For this you must just specify the directory in which to store the backup application and allow root privileges when they are required.
Furthermore, the application will store a history with the changes which have taken application.
Please note that the application needs root permissions.
In App billing allow users
Use the app after trial period expiration (trial period is set to 7 days)
With a design based in Material and inspired in the contact app included in Lollipop, this app allows you to make backups (manual or automatically) from the calls log and from the database of messages (sms).
You can then delete the calls and messages, reloaded into the system log, etc.
As for calls and received messages, if you activate the option, the backup will be performed as soon as the corresponding event occurs.
In contrast, due to the limitations of Android, the backup of outgoing messages is held every few hours, in a background process.
Furthermore, the application will show the call log or messages with a comfortable and intuitive interface and can answer calls or messages received from the application itself.
Of course, you can delete entries or log messages.
For the missed calls (if you enable the automatic backup of calls) the app informs of the ringing time!
The paid version removes the Ads and allows you to create a backup in the sdcard of the app data.
Please, don't forget to contact if you have issues...
Note that Android versions since KitKat (4.4) defines a messenger manager that is the only that can write the messages database system. We implement it only to have the ability to write this database. This means that the app appears in the list of applications that can be selected as default messaging application. Please do not select our app to that effect, as not incorporate management for incoming messages and stop receiving SMS, MMS and any other message that depend on this service.
Help with translation: https://www.getlocalization.com/TelephonyDataBackup
The amazing of this application is that you can configure the sound, repeat interval, repeats count, vibration and led color.
Also, you can set the instant of the remind ends (via a max number of repeats or when no more missed calls or unread messages).
and I do not like to leave it charging overnight.
So I finally decided to develop a small utility that notifies every X minutes when the battery is charged, in order to remove the charger.
Also, I added a feature to notify when the battery charge is low.
You can set the notification ringtone, interval between notifications, number of notifications, charger type...
I hope you find it useful.
Please, post errors and get additional information at the official XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20375918 or via email
PRO features: Remove Ads
Simply select the app that you like to share and click the menu button to see the options.
You can configure to display system and user apps or only user apps, and also includes a useful search tool.
*** This app requires root permissions ***
When you select a app (or a group of apps) we will list all apps that can be used to share them. You only need to select one (note that some apps limits the size of the shared items, like the email app from G, that can limits the individual attachments size to 20Mb)
With this application you can create your own maps and markers, which can be grouped into categories and even share with others.
Create and share your own maps, categories and markers.
You can also use the search engine to move the map quickly to a specific location or click in a marker to see the marker options...
HOW ADD A MARKER
Make a long press on the map to create a new marker
HOW VIEW MARKER DATA OR NAVIGATE TO A MARKER
Click on marker to see the associated information and to receive instructions to how reach to it.
HOW TO VIEW ALL MARKERS IN A CATEGORY
To manage categories, and also to list all markers in a category, open right drawer then click in the category dropdown.
HOW SHARE A MAP
To share a map, and also to view the markers in a map, open left drawer then click in the map dropdown.
Can't be more easy!
Access location: Needed to perform the main task of the app, that's the geolocalization
Internet: To display maps (and Ads in the free version)
Billing and get-accounts: To manage Premium InApp
Write external storage: To perform backups
Help translating to your language at: https://www.getlocalization.com/MyMarkers/