Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Galaxy Note 5 with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
- Simple Navigation
- Allows you to categorize notes when entered.
- Allows you to create custom categories.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display notes from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order notes by title, date created or date last modified.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your note pad by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share notes at the touch of a button using your favorite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
- Integration with Google backup to transfer data when upgrading your device (may not be available with all carriers).
This can be your new personal assistant.
You can now change font type and size, as requested by my users. If you ask for it I will try to build it.
SEND TO PRINT only works on Android 4.4 +
YOU CAN NOW PRINT.... PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR PRINT STORIES
I will be adding new features as they are asked for, so please Email me with request.
(IF YOUR LEAVING 1 STAR PLEASE COMMENT WHY, SO I CAN FIX IT)
- Change Font Size
- Change Font Type
- Print your notes (Android 4.4+)
- Contact developer by email button
- Add notes by Voice
- Buy me button to remove ads
- Add Notes to your Google Calendar.
- Simple Navigation
- Share your Notes (SMS or E-Mail)
- Preview the note before opening. (Long Click)
- Press the microphone to VOICE input your NOTES
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- The Magical Memo Pad that Doubles as a Utility Belt! - Androidtapp
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Thank you to the great people at stands4 (abbreviations.com) for the API usage!
Classic Notes is designed as an easy to use notepad application yet powerful at the same time. Additionally, this notepad includes several additional mini apps (found in extras). Common utilities such as unit and cooking conversions, finance and audio calculators are now all readily available inside one app. Additionally, all info from these apps can be easily saved as notes for future reference. Classic Notes also features todo and shopping / grocery lists.
* Export database to SD or online
* Trash / recycle bin - Accidentally delete a note? No problem, just head into the trash and get it back
* Individual note history - revert back to any point in a notes lifetime
* Unit converter with 95 categories to choose from and nearly 3500 individual units
* Audio calculators for frequency, BPM, loop length
* Random - A feature rich random number generator can create random numbers, passwords, sequences, names, quotes, and even lists used for lotto numbers.
* Fuel cost
* Tools for line and word operations and manipulation, case conversions, Pig Latin, Morse code and much more
* Finance - Over 150 financial calculators
* Share notes easily via email, SMS, and so on
* TTS - notepad supports text to speech
* Add memos to Google Calendar
* Status bar - easily pin notes to your status bar for quick access
* Home screen shortcuts - Link notes and lists to your home screen
* Media - easily attach images and videos to notes from gallery or camera
* Sketch / finger paint notes - Use your finger to create pictures
* Lock note with passwords
* File attachments - link a file on your device to a note
* Geotag - Easily tag your memos based on location
* Content search - search through all notes or individual ones
* Priority - Notepad allows to set priority of both notes and lists to sort based on urgency
* Reminders / Alarms - Easily set reminders for your notes
* Time stamp - create custom time-stamps to insert into your notes
* Dictionary and thesaurus - Easily look up a word from right inside your notes!
* Example word usage
* Spelling Suggestions
* Rhyming words - Found in notepad extras this is helpful for musicians
* Fitness - Basal metabolic rate (BMR), body fat, body mass index (BMI), daily caloric intake, max heart rate, nne rep max (1RM), target heart rate, waist to hip ratio, water intake
* Ohm's law - resistance, voltage, current
* System information:
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Days until countdown
* Timzone - Fetch timezone data in notepad extras
* Folders - Easily organize your notes into folders
* Airport codes
* Countdown Timer
* Comments - Notes support comments some time referred to as sub notes
* Recipe of the day
* Hotstrings - This notepad feature allows for quick access to easily insert commonly typed phrases into your notes
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually, realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
-Absolutely free and no restrictions. Paid version without adverts!
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
- edit notes
- search & sort
- send email, export to SD card
- share notes to facebook/twitter (app required)
Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR & PL.
Export/Import your data for backups and/or transfer to other devices.
To help organize, change Notebook color to Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, White, or Black.
In addition to notebook colors, enhance organization by sorting your notebooks by Create Date (newest to oldest), Notebook Name (alphabetical), Last Opened(most recently opened to oldest), or group the notebooks by their color.
Long Press notebook for quick access to edit labels, notebook color, or to deleted the selected notebook. Touch notebook, add notes, touch color coded tab to change notebook tab. Click on the left and right arrows to navigate/add new pages to the tab. Tabs are color coded and allow you to add text to label them. Notes save automatically. Option to email or text notebook contents also. Ability to select individual tabs to email/text.
Click on Highlighter to toggle highlighting of text on and off.
Long Press on Notebook Tabs for more options to edit tab default settings, and Delete current page.
Ability to change default page font. Choose between 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22 font size. Save default font size for each notebook tab.
Ability to change default page and tab label font style. Choose between the Default Android text and Segoe Script. Save defaults for each tab.
Ability to move app from phone to SD card from device settings.
Great app to satisfy your notepad and notebook needs. This note organizer is a simple and effective way to keep track of your notes.
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
This is a simple but powerful multi-function notebook, can meet all kinds of people use.
The main functional characteristics are as follows:
1. Provide abundant template: Simple dairy,Meeting minutes,travel dairy,scratchy drawing
and so on.It have enough template to satisfy common operations;
2. Support original handwriting: to pick up dropped "pen", appreciate the long-awaited "beauty";
3. Quick insert a variety of elements:time,date,location,weather and so on, do what you want;
4. Cut picture as you wish:cut the picture as you want,make the ""talent"" to the limit;
5. Long time recording:record the text with sound,say goodbye to the monotony of age;
6. One key share:It's much joyful to share the joy than enjoy alone，Let's enjoy the share happiness.
Anytime, anywhere; any idea, every Note.
With Natural Notes you can write, store and share your notes.
It is a useful application, natural to use and totally free!
You can add, edit, delete and share the notes you add.
In addition to using this application as a digital note pad, you can use it to compose and save messages that you can then send by email, SMS and with other applications installed on your device. Just write a note and use the "share" feature.
You can even write your tweets to Twitter or Facebook messages ... write down everything you need, Natural Notes stores it for when you want to check your notes or send them.
Includes backup feature to the MicroSD memory card of your device.
Nature Notes is a free application and without ads. Does not connect to the Internet.
Added option to open any .txt file on the device with Natural Notes and save it as a note (.txt files you receive via Bluetooth, as an email attach, etc).
Added option to install or move the app to the SD card (on Android versions that allow this)
New design for large 10 inch HoneyComb tablets
Improved portuguese translation. Thank you Bernardo!
Improved french translation. Thank you Philippe!
Improved style for large non-Honeycomb tablets.
Improved translation into Italian and Portuguese.
NEW If there is no title for the note it will set automatically.
NEW Improved design on Android Ice Cream and Jelly Bean versions.
NEW Added more options to the new Settings screen.
NEW Double tap note text to open edit mode.
NEW Added option to insert date and time to text or title name on double tap.
NEW More control over your backups: you can now choose the folder on your device in the settings screen.
NEW Various bug fixes.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org email (we can not reply to comments).
Remembers login for 1 minute so you do not have to login again if you navigate away for a short time.
Delete notes by long tapping on a note in the list.
Please update and run Safe Notes before upgrading to Gingerbread (Android 2.3). This is required to ensure you will be able to access your notes after upgrading your phone/device.
Safe Notes (free version) is ads supported.
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please let us know at www.yougosoft.com. We are always working to improve our applications and welcome your ideas on how to make our applications better.
* Pin Number access (auto locks after 1 minute)
* Secret question/answer access (can leave out pin for password style access)
* Separate note title
* Create/Delete notes
* Notes can be up to 5000 characters
* Sort Options (ascending and descending)
* Search functionality
* Send note as SMS or Email
* Database storage
* Send note as email or SMS message
* Destroy Database option
* Help screens and messages
* All data encrypted (128 bit encryption)
* All data stored on sdcard
* Email Backup and Transfer
* Auto-Save notes
* Auto Backup to Google Cloud (optional)
* SD Card with available space
* English language only
Notepad/notebook/textpad/secure/notes/note/note pad/text pad/safe/note book/memo/pad/legal pad/legal/scratch pad
Enjoy the new Theremin playing mode. Slide your fingers to generate faboulus sound effects leveraging on amplitude and frequency modulation.
Play solo and have funny with nervous, noisy, scary and pet sound effects.
Have fun playing music instruments: piano, flute, trumpet, bagpipe, soccer whistle, DJ scratch pad, horn, drum, harmonica, bell, caxixi, caxirola.
Enjoy with your favorite character: android, ufo, Mario, Ken Shiro, ghost, zombie, Homer, jedi, Darth Vader, Alien, Chewbacca, Santa Claus, Hulk, Ironman.
Jokes your friends with FX sounds: fly, siren, pistol, taser, jackhammer, fart, burp, polystyrene, cough, styrofoam, thunder, waterdrop,skillet hit, popcorn popping
blackboard, police, chainsaw, dentist drill, laser, phone, broken glass, pinball, motocross, barber shaver, punch, spring, gong, fire, fireworks, cocktail, crying baby and more.
Play with more than twenty animal verses and sounds among: flipper dolphin, bat, bear, bee, bull, bulldog, cat, chicken, cow, crocodile, crow, deer, dog,
donkey, duck, eagle, elephant, fish, frog, giraffe, gorilla, hippo, horse, lion, moose, monkey, mouse, owl, pig ,rhino, sheep, snake, turkey, wolf.
Coming soon new fabulous sound effects and playing modes.
Coming soon new fabulous sound effects.
Download the full version and play with more than eighty sound effects.
Sensible data are protected with military AES 256 bit encryption, and the application access is granted through password authentication.
Padlock Features & Benefits:
• Instead to remember a lot of access credentials you have to remember only one password.
• Easy organize and access your passwords and private information.
• The intuitive user interface lets you to easily find your desired data in each moment.
• Automatic backup let you relax knowing your personal data are secure against phone failure or lost.
• The Self Data Destruction function permits to protect against third party malicious access on your phone.
• Auto-lock to protect application from curious eyes.
• Export and Import data from SD Card.
• Change access password in order to re-encrypt all your data.
Remember to keep your access password in a secret place, without it there is no way to access or recover encrypted data.
Year 2145, you a prisoner of war on the planet Robotron.
Your adventure will start from the prison, and continue within the military complex that was occupied by the BOTs.
At the beginning you can use only fists to defend yourself.
During the game you will find more weapons and items.
Your goal is stay alive, kill BOTs and escape from Robotron planet.Find the way to get out from each map and collect all available items.
Coming soon new maps and game modes. Stay in contact.
Memory: discover the cards with the same animal.
Animal Quiz: respond to the animal questions.
Do Roar: touch the animals and heard their sounds.
Wild Piano: play piano using animal sounds.
Coming soon new games and pets.