Check Your EPF Balance
The Employees' Provident Fund Organization abbreviated to EPFO, is a statutory body of the Government of India under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme.
This app helps you to find your EPF balance anytime and anywhere. An easy and smart way to track your EPF balance.It is targeted for the EPF members to access all EPF Service on the go. It will allow the user to access the service in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefit of access to the service with high usability.
EPF Balance App will help employees to check latest EPF balance or PF balance by three modes : Online, Missed Call and SMS.Employees can check PF balance through UAN number and registered mobile number directly from EPFO e-SEWA portal and also get balance through Missed call and SMS.
In this app, employees can view all such claim requests, e-passbook, verify/correct member details, Activate UAN, approve and submit the requests online through this portal.You can also check your pension with one click.
Easily check your Pension through enter the 12 Digit PPO Number. In case you forget your UAN, don't worry you can easily know your UAN through this app and also Activate UAN.You can also check Temporary Return Reference Number(TRRN) Status through 13 Digit Number through this free app.
- Get Your Employee Provident Fund Account Status Instantly.
- Check your PF balance without internet through Missed-call or SMS.
- Easily Check your Pension Fund.
- Check your EPF e-Passbook.
- Know Your Last EPF Transfer Status.
- Use any of your ID details to login.
- View all your accounts at a single place.
- Know Your UAN(Universal Account Number) in case you forget.
- Easy and user friendly interface.