**Recommended by Leading Doctors**
Download the most popular breathing app in the world!
This is the FREE version of Pranayama. Download the full version to experience longer sessions and full customization. Download it here: http://budurl.me/unlimitedbreath
Pranayama was engineered to teach your body how to breathe properly. Babies naturally breathe diaphragmatically, however adults often take shallow breaths. By training your lungs to breathe at their full capacity, you could experience a whole ton of health benefits!
Practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Universal Breathing - Pranayama was created by doctors, designers and app developers to provide the perfect breathing experience. Using the app allows you to focus on your breathing technique and mindful breathing. Use the different music styles to condition your body to either wake up in the morning or relax before you go to sleep.
>>> Health Benefits <<<
+ Falling asleep faster
+ Higher athletic endurance
+ Help managing asthma and COPD
+ Decreased blood pressure
+ Relief from headaches and migraines
+ Less stress and better mood
>>> Features <<<
- Both body and dial animations available
- 5 different sound settings
- An extensive breathing course from beginner through advanced (Full Version Only)
- Custom courses that allow up to 5 back-to-back breathing ratios (Full Version Only)
>>> Sound Not Working? <<<
There’s a switch on the side of your device. If it is set to mute (red) then the sound from this app will NOT come through the speakers, however the sound will still work for headphones. Other troubleshooting tips for sound:
- is your device connected to a bluetooth headset?
- have you tried toggling the side switch back and forth?
- is the volume in the app’s settings menu turned all the way up?
Breathe your way to better health with Pranayama.
Recommended by Leading Doctors