āduhuli - Tiger and Goat is an Indian traditional board game. It is played in villages of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. This game can still be found etched on the floors of ancient temples and forts in many parts of South India.
This strategy board game of tigers chasing the goats and goats defending against the tigers is easy to learn and fun to play.
Saaranga Infotech LLP is happy to present this android application with simple and easy to use UI to play this strategy game.
* Simple UI that focuses on the game play.
* Play against Android in either of the roles (tiger or goat).
* In-house tutorials on game rules and strategy.
* Interactive text commentary notification.
* Option to save the game and resume it when you prefer.
* Supports 7 inch and 10 inch Android tablets as well.
And what more, you can share your wins with your friends on social networking if you prefer to.
Copyright of this application rests with Saaranga Infotech LLP. Please send in your suggestions, feedback or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.