Search for BarTender that is a really cool app.
With over 6000 drink recipes, this app's search feature auto-fills the text when you search a drink's name or an ingredient.
***DOWNLOAD IT NOW - NO INTRUSIVE ADS, NO INTRUSIVE PERMISSIONS***
Create your own bar by adding drinks and household items together to find out which interesting drinks you can make in your own home.
If you like this app, you can purchase the full version without ads here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.life.plus.studios.bartender.drink.recipes
icons were made by Glyphish and they can be found here: glyphish.com
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
Switchr Pro Key
With the Pro Key installed alongside Switchr, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to take advantage of all gestures, swipe from the right or bottom edge, customize every visual aspect, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
Here is the full feature list:
- Bottom edge trigger
- Live Switching (switch apps in realtime)
- Gestures for closing apps
- Pin running apps
- Pin an unlimited amount of apps
- CoverFlow Effects (tweak scroll speed, transition animations, etc)
- Blacklist/Whitelist apps
- Removed Pro Ads
- Visual swipe indicator
- Switchr Arc customization
- Halo support for root users
- Switchr Slide sidebar
- Search action replacement (swipe up from navbar, long press hardware menu key, or press the hardware search key)
- Support further development
★ Hide soft keys on demand anytime, anywhere (by pressing our floating "Down Button")
★ Move "Down Button" to your favorite location
★ Remember location for portrait and landscape mode
★ Customizable size and transparency
★ Display "Down Button" only for selected apps (floating on top of your screen)
★ Auto start on boot
★ Lock "Down Button" position
★ Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function *REQUIRE ROOT*
★ Auto-fullscreen list *REQUIRE ROOT*
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.87 Fix for android 5, re-support Selected Apps Only for lollipop, require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission
1.0.84 Xiaomi fix
1.0.83 Allow fully transparent down button
1.0.82 Fix for 4.4
* Enforce ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
* Update Icons for higher resolutions
* Fix for edge not found problem
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Other minor bug fixes
1.0.76 Auto unlock for force-fullscreen function [Kitkat/ #screen lock: Slide or None] (require DISABLE_KEYGUARD permission)
1.0.75 (Rooted devices only feature)
* Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function (Require SET_WALLPAPER permission)
* Auto-fullscreen list
1.0.71 Bug fix
1.0.70 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.69 Add +1 button, please recommend it to your friends. Thank!
1.0.66 Widget bug fix
1.0.65 On / Off switch for displaying "Down Button"
Popular supported devices: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG G2, Xperia, etc.
For custom icons use "ShorterCut"
* Make sure to exclude from any taskmanager *
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
SoftKeys provides on screen virtual keys for some required keys for normal android functionality. It was created for devices lacking regular physical keys to provide input for the Home, Menu, Back, and Search buttons. SoftKeys can run as a home screen replacement or as an on-screen service hovering over all applications. It can also be used on devices where users may consider the physical keys fragile, such as the HTC HD2.
Designed originally for the Color Nook but also works on the Pandigital Novel, HTC HD2, etc
** Tipsy covers what 99% of tip calculators can do in just the first step: Tap the top and enter in your value. Your tip, tip percent and total will show up automatically.
** How about a custom tip percent? Tap the tip percent. Tip percent presets show up with their amounts next to them. Pick one and you're good to go. Want to tip 3%? Just tap the up/down arrows or tap the value and a tip calculator will pop up so you can enter in your tip manually.
** What about tax? There's a big button in the calculator that shows the tax percent where you are right now. Only Tipsy Tip Calculator has a sales tax calculator with every zip code, every Canadian province, as well as Europe, Australia, most of South America and much of Asia built right in.
** Tipsy Tip Calculator is also the only tip calculator to let you split the bill between individuals, couples and groups of three all at the same time and show all of them on the same page (couples pay two portions and groups of three pay for three). When combined with custom values and separate tips for each row, Tipsy's bill splitter is the most powerful, easiest and fastest in any app.
** And the best part is Tipsy Tip Calculator is 100% FREE! For such amazing features, no other app even comes close.
Get Tipsy Tonight!
* Back key
* Home key
* Recent key
* Calling status bar
* Calling settings bar
* Power button (For sleep your device) You don't need to push the power button(hardware key) on your device.
This application running after Android4.1.
You don't have to get root access.
But you need to check at Accessibility service and Device administrator.
So, simulate Home key, Recent key, calling status bar and calling settings bar need to check at Accessibility service.
Power button needs to check at Device administrator.
How to uninstall
1. Accessibility service
Settings -> Accessibility -> Anywhere Key => OFF
2. Device administrators
Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> Anywhere Key => Unchecked
-----------------------------------------------If you can't uninstall---------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to uninstall this application, you need to uncheck Accessibility service and Device administrator.
I don't hope your bad review in this case.
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
A long press on an application on the home screen allows you to change the importance of the application (they are also sorted by name) or remove it from your favorites.
The volume control on the home screen will show you if your phone is in silent mode (ringer and notification muted) or shows you a warning if one of your volumes is at minimum (in case you miss an important call or text).
A long press on the application in the ‘all applications’ list adds or removes it from your favorites or a regular press opens the application. There is a limit of 12 favorites in the lite version.
The paid version includes a Car Dock (Simple Car) that works in the same way as the regular application but with even larger icons on three separate screens for use when navigating.
That is pretty much all there is to it - because sometimes you don’t want it to be any more complicated than that.
Laban Key - Vietnamese Keyboard là bàn phím, bộ gõ tiếng Việt với khả năng gợi ý từ có độ chính xác cao. Đươc phát triển dựa trên bàn phím chuẩn của Google Keyboard, Laban Key có thiết kế phím hợp lý và tương thích với nhiều thiết bị.
Các tính năng chính:
- Gõ Telex và VNI chuẩn như UniKey trên PC: bỏ dấu tại bất cứ đâu, tự động ngừng bỏ dấu khi nhập từ không phải tiếng Việt.
- Tùy chọn giao diện bàn phím với nhiều chủ đề đẹp mắt.
- KiểuTelex nâng cao giúp tăng tốc độ gõ lên đáng kể: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Gợi ý từ tiếp theo dựa trên từ đã gõ với độ chính xác cao.
- Cho phép bỏ dấu tiếng Việt bằng cách vẽ dấu (touch gesture).
- Cho phép thay đổi chiều cao phím.
Các quyền truy cập Laban Key yêu cầu:
- Quyền ghi âm: quyền này dùng để cho phép người dùng nhập liệu bằng giọng nói. Laban Key không thể tự ghi âm mà người dùng không biết.
- Quyền truy cập network và tài khoản Google: Laban Key cần truy cập network để sao lưu và phục hồi cấu hình của Laban Key (bao gồm cả bảng gõ tắt). Laban Key sử dụng Google Drive để đọc, ghi các file cấu hình của Laban Key từ tài khoản Google Drive của bạn. Laban Key cũng có thu thập thông tin thống kê tần suất sử dụng các tính năng của ứng dụng để liên tục cải tiến các tính năng, đồng thời hỗ trợ kỹ thuật cho người dùng tốt hơn khi gặp sự cố. Bạn có thể tắt việc thống kê này trong mục Tùy chọn nâng cao. Ngoài ra, Laban Key không thu thập bất cứ thông tin nào khác, đảm bảo tuyệt đối tôn trọng quyền riêng tư và bảo mật dữ liệu của người dùng.
Khi cài đặt chương trình, android sẽ cảnh báo bạn về việc thu thập dữ liệu và thông tin cá nhân vì bản chất bàn phím là nơi tạo ra các phím gõ. Đây là cảnh báo với tất cả các chương trình bàn phím chứ không riêng gì Laban Key. Chúng tôi cam kết không thu thập thông tin cá nhân của người dùng.
Laban Key is a Vietnamese keyboard (input method) . It helps you type Vietnamese much faster using Telex input method and intelligent word suggestion.
- Telex input method: allows typing tones anywhere in the word.
- Enhanced Telex mode lets you type much faster: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Vietnamese spell check will stop treating a word as Vietnamese, thus allowing typing Vietnamese and other languages without switching languages.
- Statistical word suggestion: desired word may be suggested after just 1, 2 characters.
- Supports touch gestures for tone marks.
- Record audio: Used for voice input for some models, especially those running android 2.3. This permission does not allow Laban Key to record your phone call or conversation.
- Account listing and network access: Used for backup and restore of Laban Key settings, including shortcut (macro) table. Laban Key uses Google Drive API to read/write Laban Key configuration files from/to your Google Drive account. Additionally, Laban Key also collects usage statistics to improve our application and better support users in case of technical trouble shooting. You can opt out this feature in the Laban Key's Advanced settings section. Other than that, Laban does not collect any user input data. You can be sure that your sensitive data such as password, credit card number are never transferred outside of your phone.
In setting up Laban Key, Android will warn you about the risk that the program may collect your personal data like passwords and credit card numbers. This is a standard warning to all keyboard (input method) programs, and Laban Key is no exception. Laban Key is not designed to collect your input data. We understand your concern and take your privacy and data security very seriously.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)