Planning your trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah? Contact us and our staffs will be glad to assist.
Plane Finder has been top rated and top ranking since 2009 and covers most of the world, tracking 12,000+ planes simultaneously.
Search by flight number, place name, airport, airline and aircraft or browse the map.
23 different plane markers are included and airline logos are displayed next to planes for easy identification.
Simply tap a plane to see detailed flight and aircraft information including photographs or tap an airport to see live arrivals and departures boards.
You can even use Augmented Reality (AR) view to identify planes overhead using your device camera.
Custom alerts are unlimited and unlocked via an In App Purchase, so you can take a break from watching the air traffic and let the app notify you when a plane is in the air or nearby.
Powerful and unlimited custom filters are also free to use. You can create, save and name as many filters as you need for quick access to the planes you are interested in.
Add and browse bookmarks to saved locations around the globe to quickly navigate to areas or airports of interest.
If you prefer a list view of planes to the map view, use the sortable List View. You can also rearrange the table columns for ease of use.
Plane Finder has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more. We have millions of happy users and Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
At a glance our worldwide coverage includes -
• Europe 95% - realtime
• North America – 100% via slightly US delayed data – Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
• Rest of World – Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
This official Sabah Tourism Board app features:
- Simple, easy-to-use application
- Getting Around : where you will find complete listing on how to get around in Sabah as well as how to get to here.
- Accommodation : lists accommodation options by district
- Destination & Travel Ideas : Includes pictures and descriptions of all the places of interest in Sabah and suggested tours.
- Near Me : will show you interesting spots near you such as what to see and do, where to eat, where to stay complete with how-to-get-there information.
- Events : a complete all year round event listing to help you make the most of your trip to Sabah.
Experience Sabah, Malaysian Borneo.