Changed the label "Data (EDGE)" to "Data (APN)" to more accurately
reflect what is actually happening. There has been some confusion from
users (see most recent review) as to what this feature is actually
doing. The app is actually not altering EDGE, 3G, or 4G settings. Due
to android limitations, the app cannot (programmatically) turn off
Data in the same way a user would so instead it disables your Access
Point Name (APN) connection information (i.e. the phones Data Network
login information for your carrier). This removes your carriers data
network and has the effect of disabling data (including the battery
savings), however, data has not strictly been disabled (only your APN
settings have been). Therefore, if you disable data with this app,
manually re-enabling data outside the app using the OS Mobile Network
settings will not work as expected. If data has been disabled with
this app, the best way to re-enable data is to use the apps manual
Data switch or Data schedule.
Apologies for any confusion caused, please note that this app is only
week old and we're constantly looking to improve the user experience.
Please email me or comment on the facebook page if you have any
suggestions or comments. Also, if the app is not working for you,
please contact me with your issues before leaving a negative rating
and I'll do my best to fix the problem.
Also searched as: Battery Saver, Battery Manager, Battery Power App, Battery Booster, Save Battery Life, Improve Battery Life, Battery App, Increase Battery Life, Battery Improver, Extend Battery Life, Battery Power Saving, Super Power, Boost Battery Life, Battery Widget, Battery Management, Battery Tool, Battery Monitor, Power Control, Save Power, Battery Toggle, Task Killer App, Battery Helper, Battery Profile, Power Management, Battery Usage, Battery Performance, Battery Tuner, Battery Notifier, Power Manager, Power Saver, Power, Battery Usage, Brightness Schedule, Bluetooth Schedule, Wifi Schedule, APN Schedule, Battery Tips, Airplane Mode Schedule
related terms: mobile data toggle, mobile data usage, mobile data widget, mobile data monitor, mobile data tool, mobile data tuner, apn toggle, apn usage, apn widget, apn monitor, apn tool, apn tuner, wifi toggle, wifi usage, wifi widget, wifi monitor, wifi tool, wifi tuner, wi-fi toggle, wi-fi usage, wi-fi monitor, wi-fi tuner, APN toggle
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
presentations via WLAN. Impress your audience with this usefull app and
wirelessly control the following slideshows:
-Microsoft Office Powerpoint
Included remote controls are:
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
It requires no installation or registration.
Facebook fans can get this app for free:
Please note: This app was not developed by Microsoft or licensed. The rights to mentioned trademarks belong to their rightful owners.
Create a basic presentation quickly
Add a background
Creating a New Slide
Hyperlinks With Action Settings
Making Diagrams Move
Creating Pauses In Slide Show
Animations and Effects
** Please download i-Clickr on your computer from http://www.senstic.com/android/iClickr/iClickr.aspx ***
** If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as we can. **
Use your Android-powered device as your PowerPoint/OpenOffice/Keynote remote clicker!
View your slide and slide notes right on your handset as you present!
Click your way through your next slideshow in style!.
Never again running out of time during your presentation!
With i-Clickr, you can control your presentation directly from your phone using WiFi. Even better, i-Clickr helps you precisely manage your presentation time.
* Complete control of your PowerPoint slides including animations.
* Help you track your presentation time.
* Record presentation audio as you speak.
* Alert you with silent buzz before your time runs out.
* View your slides and your slide notes on your handset.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Native support for android devices.
* Support connection via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
* Support all versions of PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest PowerPoint 2010 on Windows.
* Support OpenOffice on Windows.
* Support Office Mac 2004 and above, and Keynote on Mac OS X 10.7+.
* Support live annotation for Windows connection. Enter you annotation on your Android device, and it will show up on your presentation, live!
* Please update your PowerPoint or Keynote program to the latest service pack. If you have other issues, please email us at email@example.com, as we provide excellent customer support.
A screen can be turned off only by pushing a power supply from the icon of an application.
も OK which arranges an icon as it is, it is OK even if it arranges as a widget.
Since animation will move if an icon etc. are pushed, a screen can be turned off by carrying out the tap of the screen once again.
Even if it does not carry out a tap, a screen is automatically turned off in several seconds.
Then, please enjoy a pleasant smart phone life.
Cautions: When putting in this application, authority is searched for, but this authority accesses a system side.
Since data is not transmitted freely, please feel easy.
# Make sure you have installed GO Power Master Pro (Free). The key will turn it into a super-power tool to save battery!
# The same key can be used on several devices with authorization account.
Designed by GO Dev Team, GO Power Master #over 10 Million Users Choice# is a powerful, smart, and easy to use battery saving tool which able to prolong the battery endurance time by 50%. It intelligently manages your battery use to your own needs and runs automatically after configured.
With one click, GO Power Master optimizes power consumption by managing wifi, mobile data, audio, Bluetooth, screen brightness, toggle synchronization, apps and other battery draining component. It helps decrease power loss and prolong battery endurance time.
With pre-set modes and smart toggle control, GO Power Master enables you to configure the battery saving schedule to your unique needs. After configuration, it runs by itself and intelligently switches modes, turns on/off toggles as with different battery level, phone status, or time. It can't be more easier!
### Ultimate KEY Features Added:
✔ automatically switch mode when charging battery
✔ smart auto synchronization of switch on/off
✔ Bluetooth turn off when not in use
✔ toggle on notification bar
✔ editable default modes to your unique needs
✔ detailed power consumption for specific app
✔ charging record helping built a healthy charging habit
✔ delicate themes specially designed for Pro Version
# Basic Features:
✔ pre-set 3 default and 2 custom battery saving modes
✔ smart mode switching by battery power/time
✔ wifi/mobile data off when screen off
✔ kill background running apps when screen off
✔ apps power consumption monitoring and analyzing
✔ battery information shown in status bar
✔ widgets with 4*1 and 1*1 size
You should install the latest version of GO Power Master firstly!
How to add the Power Master widgets?
Long press the home screen, select “Widget” and select “GO Power Master (4*1)”. Make sure there is enough space on your home screen.
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly improving GO Power Master Pro. If you like it, please do recommend it to your friends. Your support is always appreciated.
Copyrights 2004-2013 by GO Dev Team LLC. All Rights Reserved.
"I love the widgets and the ability to make your own modes. This is the best battery app I have found." - Padraig Comer
"What else can I write? Its a great app with a lot of great function. Must have:-)" - Krzysiek Skiper
"Thanks for this brilliant battery life saver. I wouldn't know what I would do with out it." - Premlata Shinh
- Accurately estimates battery remaining time
- Widget that improves battery performance with personalized UI design
- Indicates how much battery power will be extended if you shut down WiFi, Bluetooth,etc
- Battery consumption optimization in just one click
- Smart battery save
- Charging Maintenance to help keep the charging process safe and healthy
Try the experience to type powerpoint slides with styles, indentation, images and much more.Powerpoint editor creator is free.Type text, center text , insert images and much more in your powerpoint slide.
Do not waste money to create your powerpoint!
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are two operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
Create and write document whit a WYSWYS editor.
A WYSIWYG editor is a system in which content (text and graphics) displayed onscreen during editing appears in a form closely corresponding to its appearance when printed or displayed as a finished product, which might be a printed document, web page, or slide presentation.
Paste your html in the box and create a word document!
With speech recognizer! Talk to produce your word document!
The future theme is designed for GO Power Master Systerm Widget.
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Power Master and upgrade to the full version.
2. Open the GO Power Master and click the "Widget Theme" icon in the home screen.
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Syterm Widget" or "GOWidget".
◆How to add a Systerm Widget？
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Power Master
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
In-Depth PowerPoint Remote is a brand new way of presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint. With a touch screen, you can not only view and control the slideshow, but also make annotation in your style, zoom, highlight content of the slide, view notes, animation content, position and order.
In-Depth PowerPoint Remote works like laser pointer. It is not only a PowerPoint Clicker or PowerPoint player. The presentation still runs on your computer as normal. After In-Depth PowerPoint Remote, installed on an Android mobile device, connects the PC with WIFI or Bluetooth, you can:
-Have complete control of your presentation including display slides, turn pages, play animations and click links.
-Browse slides in thumbnail list view.
-Track presentation time and progress.
-Annotate slides while presenting.
-Write and draw graph on slide with a pen which is specially optimized for Samsung’s S-Pen.
-Change the projector to a blackboard at any time.
-Zoom in and out any object (picture, grid, graph and etc.) during presentation.
-Highlight any object during presentation.
-Touch and move to show a spotlight to highlight a specific detail with the rest of the presentation greyed out.
-Touch and move a Green Laser Pointer.
-View the content, position, order, current index of all animations.
-Preview the next slide.
-View the slide notes.
-Keep the aspect ratio on Android device without any distortion.
-Switch between slides without any delay.
-Perfectly integrated with PowerPoint, no need to launch the server program every time on your PC.
-Directly zoom or highlight objects on your slide while presenting.
-Maximize the usage of a screen area to get a better presentation experience.
-No need to register.
-Sustainable develop and support by a professional team.
In-Depth PowerPoint Remote is one of the most popular Presentation Tools and the best Presentation Maker Free. It will help you to make effective PowerPoint presentations even with little presentation skills.
-Support all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint from Office 2003(Current animation index is not supported by Office2003) to the latest Office 2013 on Windows XP/Vista/7(32 and 64 Bit).
-Require installation of a PowerPoint control service program on your host computer (that will run your PowerPoint presentation).
-Require a WIFI connection between the host PC and your Android device. Or enable Bluetooth on both host PC and Android device and paired with each other.
To download PowerPoint control service software that is required on your host PC, visit our web site http://www.imdait.com and browse the support section to select the version corresponding to your android app.
If you have any questions or issues or suggestions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will reply as soon as possible.
This is the free version which supports a short presentation up to 10 slides. If you are interested in this program please download the Pro version.
After Starting FonPrompt4PPT(.exe), select the Presentation and PowerPoint will start the Slideshow. A first Slide with a QR Code will appear.
Start the FonPrompt Android App. Touch the "Start Pairing" Button and scan the QR Code using the FonPrompt App.
After Pairing your Phone with the Presentation, the Titles of the Slides are shown in a List. Page through your Presentation with Phone Volume Control or touch the Slide Titles on the Phone Screen.
This Software uses Code from the ZXing (Zebra Crossing) Project. ZXing is a great QR Code Library, published under the Apache 2.0 License.
ZXing Website: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache 2.0 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Keywords in other Languages:
Fernbedienung für PowerPoint Präsentationen
télécommande pour les présentations powerpoint
remoto para presentaciones de PowerPoint
пульт дистанционного управления для презентаций PowerPoint
remoto para apresentações em powerpoint
PPT, PPTx, ppt and pptx
- Assign contacts to specific LED colors
- See your last missed call
- Compatible with most devices (Only devices with LEDs)
* Note: LED only goes on when the phone is locked and the screen is off
More from developer
*** Note - This is for use with the (free, and great) ToodleDo Task List web application ***
You can access the preferences and ToodleDo account settings by pressing menu when entering a task.
The password field is obfuscated. Note, your ToodleDo details are, and always have been stored securely. Authentication to ToodleDo is always over encrypted channels, and no data is ever sent anywhere else.
Feedback and requests are always welcome...
This application was written for my own use to make adding tasks as fast as possible, with the fewest clicks. Following GTD methodology, you can use this to spend less time following fiddly processes to enter tasks / write down the name of a tune you've just heard / record an idea, and more time enjoying a beer with the person sitting opposite you (who hates it when you've got your head down tapping away enough as it is...)