• Symptom Checker - Decision Tree
• Videos discussion symptoms for serious illnesses
• Drugs & Treaments - information on drugs, supplements, and vitamins
• Pill Identification Tool - Identify common over the counter and prescription medicine by shape and color
After using the tool, be sure to contact your medical physician to get checked out. Figure out the solutions to your problems today!
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
Getting health advice really couldn’t be easier! Simply work through one of our clinically tested health assessment tools by selecting your symptoms and answering some short questions about how you’re feeling.
Once you’ve finished, we’ll instantly give you advice on the best course of action and, if you can look after yourself at home, we’ll tell you how.
+ Health assessment on the move
+ A comprehensive range of symptom checkers
+ Personalised guides to looking after yourself
+ Option to save advice to your device
How to use the NHS Health and Symptom checker app
Checking your symptoms
Scroll through the list of symptom checkers, pick the one that best matches your symptoms and answer the questions.
After working through our symptom checker, we’ll give you advice on what to do next, whether that means seeing your GP, going to a walk-in centre or looking after yourself at home.
Looking after yourself
If you can treat your symptoms yourself, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step self help guide on what you can do to make yourself better. You can save this information to your device so you can access it at any time.
Note: This app is provided for people living in England only. For health advice and information for people living in other parts of the UK, please visit NHS Northern Ireland (http://www.hscni.net/), NHS 24 Scotland (http://www.nhs24.com/) or NHS Direct Wales (http://www.nhsdirect.wales.nhs.uk/) as appropriate.