EZ-Launch is a Home Screen widget that will make your life easier.
Just install the application and add the widget to your home screen, let us do the rest.
EZ- Launch uses state of the art algorithms to try and predict which apps you would like to have on your home screen. Then it display those apps on your home screen, no intervention needed.
To install and run EZ-Launch :
1. Go to Google play store and download the application.
2. After installation is complete find the EZ-Launch widget in the widget section and drag it to an empty screen on your android desktop.
3. Start using your device's apps comfortably.
4. At first, EZ-Launch will know little about your usage preferences. You will notice that in a short while the EZ-Launch widget will present a more and more relevant collection of applications for you usage and your convenience.
EZ-Launch supports behavioral configuration to support an optimal user experience.
You can access the settings screen by clicking on the app with the EZ-Launch logo at the bottom of the widget, with the "Settings" notation.
Setting supports the following actions:
1. Save snapshot – Save the current formation of the widget so that later on you can return to the layout of apps that you specifically enjoy.
2. Load snapshot – Load a previously saved instant of the widget that you had saved and was changed by the service.
3. Fix apps – Choose which apps you would like to keep on your EZ-Launch widget at all times, which you would never like to see and which you would like the service to handle for you.
4. Number of apps shown – As a default, EZ-Launch will only display the top 16 apps as dictated by the service. You can set the number of apps shown on your EZ-Launch widget using this setting.