Find holes and security flaws in your network.
New features coming soon!
No Ads and will NEVER have Ads!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any features you'd like to add to the list.
IAP (In-app Purchases) added only to allow donations. Nothing else.
★★★★★ Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
With Bright Camera for Facebook, you can create and share your attractive selfies on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp simple and easy.
Bright Camera free app is: selfie camera, photo portrait editor, android photo gallery and Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp photo share app.
Selfie camera features:
★ Set of real-time selfie photo filters
★ Real-time vignette photo effect and blur effect
★ Special features for portraits: self timer camera, big camera button
★ Selfie timer camera: 2, 5 seconds timer
Selfie photo editor features:
★ Beautification & makeup: lighten, whiten and smoothing skin in one touch
★ Beauty camera photo effects: color effects like Photoshop effects, pastel themes, retro camera effects, neon lights and bokeh effects for pictures, Hearts - a set of special love effects
★ Radial Tilt-Shift effects with backlight, blur effect, violet light, azure blue, pink and coral vignette camera effects,
pixel art or mosaic picture effect, lamp light, monochrome photo effect for integrity and perfect composition
★ Glow art photo filters and lens: sweet hearts, light rays of love, disco light, stars of love, bubble pop, diamond hearts, smileys, space effects and shining stars, magic bokeh
★ Love quotes and sayings in beautiful photo frames: I love you, I love U, Together forever, You color my world, Good morning, Good night, happy birthday, sweet dreams, diamond hearts as picture in picture
★ Edit photo size: сrop photos, rotate screen with a photo, zoom camera and mirror camera options
★ Extra photo editor tools for Instagram: “instasize no crop” for uploading entire photos on Instagram without cropping; “instaframe” set of photo frames for additions special photo frame for portrait or landscape photo to Instagram’s squared photo
★ Write text quotes on photos
Android photo gallery features:
★ Instagram and Facebook photo downloader with beauty camera effects
★ Photo gallery viewing photo grid like photo calendar
★ Smart photo gallery organizer with visual tags
★ Instant sharing to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wondering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures and record videos using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
The JFDP Labs team
Newly added: Pause and continue your recording so you can use your creativity to create multiple scenes!
5 decade filter presets as well as "Manual Mode", where you can fine tune each aspect of the color grading and effects to add your own artistic creativity.
Saves to common video and photo formats (.mp4 and .jpg) so you can share to any of your social networks.
Sharing on Instagram: You can now share your videos on Instagram! Open up the Instagram app and select the video from your "Vintage 8mm" folder in your gallery to share.
Low resolution options so you can fit media into texts.
Supports back or front-facing cameras (for devices that support it).
The app also has an automatic bug reporter, so if the app crashes you can email us an error report with just a couple of taps so we can fix the issue ASAP. We update regularly, adding new features and presets, improving performance, and fixing bugs.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you've purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
Our goal is to allow any Android phone or tablet can enjoy this great camera!
--- FEATURES ---
- No ads version
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Video recording effects: Pencil, Lomo, Documentary, Blue, Thermal & Mosaic (only Android 4.3+)
- Funny face effects video recording (only Android 4.3+)
- Color effects (mono,sepia,negative,...)
- Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
- Configurable volume keys
- Burst mode
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
- Video bitrate selection (0.5x/0.75x/normal/2x)
- Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
- Time-lapse video recording (only 3.0+)
- Video stabilization on/off (only on some devices)
- More cool features soon ...
Thank you for purchasing the application. This encourages us to continue working hard on this project.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
Thanks for your support!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
With a simple yet stylishly powerful interface, this professional photographic camera app includes a large variety of live photo filters in lightning-fast real-time, such as several Lomo and Lo-Fi effects, artistic painting, cartoon and paper styles, retro & vintage, FAUX HDR, analog, including even fisheye, wide angle camera filters, and many more. In total over 200 customizable camera photo effects, and over 20 frames.
For HDR fans, produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also you can create little planet photos with the Stereographic filters adjusting the intensity level, or just use the preset tinyplanet. All filters are customizable.
Lomography, Analogic and Hipster photography lovers will be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras such as Holga, Zenit, Lomo LC-A, and even an awesome Super-8 style.
With the easiest Panorama mode that you can find. The Panorama mode manual nature gives you full control over the final result. Try using different filters, people or objects in each shot to create unique panoramic images. Your imagination is the only limit.
Record GIF animations with all the available effects. You can also change the GIF recording speed to produce funny GIF animations, or even record in reverse mode.
With the unique Cameringo viewfinder, now you can keep shooting while in photo review mode, allowing comparison of the last photo taken against the live image. Plus, the horizon level indicator gives you now better control over the angle of the photo.
Get now mad-face shots with the unique Virtual Flash for Front-Facing Cameras. The idea is very simple, in complete darkness the screen will light up enough to give you the chance to snap your grin. Not all effects are suitable for this, so try it first with "original".
Other included features are a clever image stabilizer, silent camera mode, histogram, Incognito mode, Geo Tagging (GPS Location), guidelines, tap to shoot, macro-focus, and even the option to shoot perfectly squared photos making it easier to upload into Instagram.
A new effects photo-camera app for everyone's taste at your fingertips.
-If you find any problem or have any doubt then please contact directly to: email@example.com
-Cameringo does not get, store or collect any personal data at all, respecting your privacy 100%. The permission required for "Location/Network" is used only by the Geo Tagging setting, which is disabled by default, and that you can use if you wish to store inside the photo where did you do the shot.
-The "Internet" permission is to allow loading images from online albums such as Picassa.
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
Just point your Android camera and see LIVE Photo effects on the screen BEFORE you click a picture - no fuss, no muss and no guessing how your pictures will turn out!
Wall Street Journal Review
... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
Camera Fun Pro is in the Top #5 Photography apps in ALL 26 countries!
29 Lens included: Alphabet, Avatar, Black & White, Blueprint, Bulge, Canvas, Chalk, Chess, Color X-Ray, Emboss, Glass, Light Tunnel, Mirror, Neon, Night Vision, Oil Brush, Pinch, Pixel, Poster, Sepia, Sketch, Stretch, Swirl, Thermal, Tunnel, Vintage Sketch, Watercolor, Wave & X-Ray.
Permissions: Read/write permissions for contact data is needed to set a photo as a contact icon, read/write to SD card is need to load and save photos.
☺ ... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
☺ ... creates cool images that will get noticed - Appolicious Advisor.
☺ ... will make you want to keep taking pictures! - CrazyMikesApps.com
Great for commuters to quickly view road conditions before leaving home or office to work.
Covers 40+ states in the US and foreign countries as well (Argentina Australia Belgium Brazil Canada Denmark Finland France Germany Hong Kong Indonesia Italy Malaysia Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Norway Scotland Singapore Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand).
Native version: http://hit-mob.com/install_neteyeFree.html
Access your network video camera from anywhere.
Works with digital video record (DVR), network video recorder (NVR), webcam, ip camera, CCTV, and a wide range of surveillance monitoring gadgets.
Use it to monitor your baby, pet, elderly parents, traffic cameras, business or other valuable/important things in your life while away.
This a legit rebranded product.
Features ptz, matrix view, home screen widgets, ssl, some audio support, and automatic camera type scanning.
24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a tiny DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip.
Over 1000+ different make/models are supported:
Because it does not have native code, this version has less drivers and less features. Try "Net Eye Camera" first.
Remotely access your network video cameras, digital video recorders, network recorders and other CCTV devices.
New! Android Wear and tv support.
Features pan tilt zoom control, matrix view, home screen widgets, encryption, and automatic camera type scanning.
Protocol and video format support include HTTPS, SSL, RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and much more.
Audio support for some models, background audio, motion detection and 24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a cheap DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip. (requires in-app upgrade).
Over 1900+ different devices supported: