Very good app Displays all the camera's that I want it to. Very easy to use.
Great app but... What's the deal with this being the same app as IP Cam Viewer?
Superb! After trying many other IP cam apps, that did not work at all, I finally found the jewel that really works for me over 3G/4G&WiFi with: Samsung/S2&S4, LG Vista phones and Astak MOLE, Tenvis IROBOT3/H.264 IP cams. If all runs stable during my testing, I will pay for the full version. Thank you devs!
Great IP camera app. Well done. Has multi-cam view and record. Would be nice to be able to choose my NAS for video recording and not just the internal storage. External access through port forwarding would also be a good feature to add. Still learning and pleased with it's abilities so far.
ID verification failed!!!
Useful app. I'm not sure whether to buy paid version because the UI is nasty. It's more like child pictures compared to material design. Not only visual, but also usability is not quite intuitive (when the developers do accept material design rules, then all these problems would probably solve by itself). I would recommend to look at e.g. tinyCam Monitor Pro which is excellent example of great UI and functional app.
- more drivers and driver fixes
- dropbox integration for Import/Export
- embedded web server for remote control, tasker integration, cam serving
- Chromecast support (under More Actions)
- Faster record mode with motion detection
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- record mode notification tweaks and forward to wearable
- fixed bug in record mode and motion notifications
- fix Samsung Note 4 issue
- fix Android 5.0 issue
- Android Wear support (More Actions)
- homescreen shortcut