The Safe Cops App is downloaded by the Officer for free, but access is controlled and created by the System Administrators or Dispatchers.
Access to the App is created by the Dispatcher and each App has a unique username and password. The Apps can be redistributed when an Officer is no longer with the Department.
Each separate system owner has a unique Instance Code connecting their people to their Dispatch.
Each App has a User Profile and an attached, unique, response process that the DC can utilize in the event of an emergency.
Here are some Safe Cops App features:
• Live Tactical Map where all other Officers and Map features and events can be seen.
• Pursuit Button: 1 touch and your Dispatch Center is alerted that you are now in pursuit and a record of your pursuit is being recorded will be sent to dispatch at the end of your pursuit.
• Drop Button: Should those being pursued throw away evidence or something else happens at a specific place the Officer presses the Drop button to mark that location while continuing pursuit. This location now appears on the Tactical Map for others to respond to.
• Help Button: If an Officer needs HELP (silently)a single push of a button and now your Dispatch is notified. Dispatch can now livestream your phone or Tablet and record what is happening and they can also HEAR what is occurring, hands free.
• OD (Officer Down) Button. Press this button and all Officers with the App are alerted to this critical event. Not only do they now know but they also know WHERE this has occurred.
• Create a Report. Want to alert Dispatch to something, simply press Report This and you can send pics, narrated videos, documents to Dispatch instantly.
• Live Stream your Officers! When needed, Dispatch can access your smartphone to assess situations so additional resources can be vectored to that location or additional assessments made or situational awareness created. This Live Stream can be recorded and or shared live by multiple users around the world.
Please note that this app is a component of Safecop System. For more information please visit: http://safecop.online/