Don't worry about your private and important files falling into the wrong hands? Andrognito hides and encrypts any type of file with military-grade encryption with one of the fastest and most secure encryption algorithm ever. The best way to secure files in Android.
Perfectly suitable for all kinds of users, from teenagers to corporate personnel. Andrognito can hide and encrypt any kind of file into its secure vault with amazing speed. The Vaults are virtually unbreakable, thanks to its military-grade encryption algorithm.
It has been designed purely in Material Design keeping simplicity and ease of use in mind. Experience it in its best on Android 5.0 Lollipop and enjoy all the cool Material Design animations.
Press loves Andrognito -
Featured in XDA Developers, XDA TV, LifeHacker, PhoneArena, AddictiveTips and countless more.
Important Features of Andrognito -
★ Designed with love in pure Material Design
★ Uses military-grade AES 256-bit encryption algorithm
★ Blazing fast encryption and decryption speed
★ Preview large encrypted files almost instantly
★ Supports hiding all types of files
Unique and Advanced features of Andrognito -
• Unlimited Vaults - Organize your files the way you want
• Timely PIN - Dynamic and intuitive time-based PIN system for added security
• Fake Account - Deceive intruders into a fake account with some fake hidden files
• Invisible Mode - Hide the app icon from the launcher and go incognito
• Fake Force Close - Make the app crash forcefully to deceive prying eyes
• Automatic Backup - Takes automatic backups of all your hidden files, vaults and settings
• File Import - Import any type of file from any app of your choice
• Native Photo Viewer - Supports native image viewing with GIF playback
• Theme Manager - Customize the look and feel of the app
• Junk Sweeper and File Shredding - Leaves no junk files or any traces of the hidden files
• Full Customization - Provides a plethora of customization options to make you feel at home
Androgito BETA has been trusted and loved by a lot of users for a long time. Andrognito 2 brings a major overhaul in terms of design, security, features and performance. It is one of the best, smartest and safest way to hide files precious to you. We hope you will love it.
Designed with love by Aritra Roy.
Mounting doesn't work on some Android 4.2 devices. We're working on a solution.
READ THIS FIRST: This application is UNDER DEVELOPMENT. Intended for EXPERIENCED ANDROID USERS ONLY. While most features don't require root, mounting EncFS volumes requires ROOT and Kernel FUSE support (found in some CyanogenMod ROMs). Downloading from, uploading to and creating EncFS volumes on your Dropbox or on your phone is supported on all devices.
@marius: siehe deutsche Anleitung: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/wiki/How-To-German
@H: Don't use the rating system as your testing playground. It's highly demotivating.
OFFLINE MODE: To access an encrypted Dropbox volume when you're offline, sync the encrypted volume to a local folder with one of the many apps that provide online storage synchronization (e.g. FolderSync Lite or Dropsync). Then, mount that local volume with Cryptonite. This will only work on rooted phones that support FUSE though.
FEEDBACK: Please send a report if you experience a forced close, and send comments, suggestions, bug reports and patches to: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/issues
SECURITY: Read up on important security considerations: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/wiki/Security-Considerations
PERMISSIONS: Internet permission is required to access your Dropbox.
SD card access is required to read and write files.
FAQ: Why can't I decrypt and encrypt files on the fly?
Why can't I mount EncFS volumes on my Samsung/ Motorola / Sony device?
Why can't I access any folder on my Dropbox?
Why do I need root privileges to mount EncFS and TrueCrypt volumes?
MOUNTING ON NON-ROOTED DEVICES: If you want to get non-root support on CyanogenMod, star this issue:
SOURCE CODE: is available from https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite
Keywords: Encryption, EncFS, Dropbox, AES, Blowfish
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone or tablet – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
- Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
- Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device - your password is never transmitted
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
- Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
- Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee's files
- Set policies to enforce rules
- Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Box, SugarSync, Telekom Cloud, Strato HiDrive, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, mailbox.org Drive, Filespots, CloudMe, Grau DataSpace, Storegate, Egnyte, Cubby, PSMail Cabinet, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
Boxcryptor requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Start: Required for automatic camera upload.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2704486
Secrecy helps you encrypts and hides your important private files. We only have one mission statement: delivering privacy at the touch.
(This is still alpha stage, but stable and needs your testing! :) )
- Elegant and clean Android L look
- ENCRYPTS every file with AES256
- hides all file types
- Leaves no trace of any temporary files in the system
- Custom hidden vault location
- Import from other apps, Batch import.
Internet permission is for a software analytics app called "crashlytics". We do not ever send any hidden files or personal information elsewhere.
Incoming call permission is for stealth mode: User dials a number to launch the app.
If you still have concerns, feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to explain.
I am starting this project since I have tried a number of Apps for encrypted hidden file storage, while not finding one that best suits my expectations:
- some do not encrypt videos securely and just stores the un-encrypted file
- most only support hiding pictures and videos. I occasionally want to encrypt word documents but can't find a way.
- some produced by major software companies are simply bloated and litters temp files everywhere... That's just as insecure as not using them.
I am aiming to produce an all-rounded one that maximizes security but still ensuring easy hiding and quick encryption time.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, instead of leaving a 1-star review, we invite you to contact our support to find the best way to help you. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
Boxcryptor Classic is an encryption software optimized for cloud storage. With Boxcryptor Classic for Android you can easily access your encrypted folders via smartphone or tablet. And the best: It's free!
- Supports all popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive. See below the complete list of supported providers.
- Always have your sensitive files with you - and enjoy peace of mind knowing that these are securely encrypted.
- Access all your encrypted documents (photos, music, etc.) in your cloud.
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your mobile phone or tablet - your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard (Advanced Encryption Standard with a key size of 256 bit).
- App unlock PIN for additional security.
- Limited EncFS compatibility (more details can be found on our website).
- With the Boxcryptor Classic Unlimited versions you can have filename encryption to hide any sensitive information that may be mentioned on the name of a file or folder.
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor Classic.
Boxcryptor Classic for Android requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Find accounts: Required for Google Drive support. This allows retrieving your Google account information when - and only when - connecting to Google Drive. You will then be asked to grant access to Boxcryptor Classic for Android to your Google Drive files.
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required for the picture slideshow.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
Garble encrypts a string with a passcode of your choice, and then encodes the encypted string with base64. The only way someone can decrypt it, is by using this app and and knowing the pass phrase you used.
Usage is very simple - decide upon a pass phrase with the person your going to be sending the message to before using :D
1) Enter some text
2) Type a pass phrase
3) Garble it
4) Share it
The permissions used are:
Full Internet Access
View Network State
These are only for the ads
The icon used for Garble is available here
I did not create it - but it is free
Supported operations include creating new volumes, importing existing files into volumes, opening files inside volumes by launching the chosen viewer application, creating directories, cut/copy/paste files and directories from one location to another within a volume, renaming files and directories, exporting files and directories from a volume onto the local device etc.
Explanation of permissions:
* Storage: Used for viewing and exporting files to the SD card.
* Network: Needed to access Dropbox and Google Drive.
* Prevent sleeping: Some encryption operations can run for a long time and take even longer if the device is sleeping so Encdroid temporarily prevents the device from going to sleep.
* Manage accounts / Use accounts: These are needed to link against a Google account and access Google Drive.
Since Encdroid is open source, it is possible for anyone to audit the source code by visiting the GitHub repository or even build their own copy of the application for increased peace of mind. See https://github.com/mrpdaemon/encdroid for the source code and contribution information.
This application includes cryptographic software. The country in which you currently reside may have restrictions on the import, possession, use, and/or re-export to another country, of encryption software. BEFORE using any encryption software, please check your country's laws, regulations and policies concerning the import, possession, or use, and re-export of encryption software, to see if this is permitted. See <http://www.wassenaar.org/> for more information.
The U.S. Government Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), has classified this software as Export Commodity Control Number (ECCN) 5D002.C.1, which includes information security software using or performing cryptographic functions with asymmetric algorithms. The form and manner of this application makes it eligible for export under the License Exception ENC Technology Software Unrestricted (TSU) exception (see the BIS Export Administration Regulations, Section 740.13) for both object code and source code.
DroidCrypt - an intelligent and application-oriented file encryption tool.
If you are looking for a file en- and decryption solution for your Android smartphone, so check out our new app! By using DroidCrypt you can be sure that nobody else will be able to access your files. Encrypt or decrypt your files and directories. Irrespective of whether you are looking to encrypt images, musik, videos, PDFs or documents. DroidCrypt handles any kind of files. Furthermore, DroidCrypt allows you to view your encrypted files with your usual applications. If you mean password typing has served its time, just switch to our orientation-based alternative.
* Recursive, fast and efficient en-/decryption of entire folders or individual files using AES
* En-/Decryption of files on internal/external SD
* Encrypts images / photos, videos, music, PDFs, documents or any content
* Viewing contents of encrypted files as usual through standard apps, while DroidCrypt mediate between viewer app and encrypted file - the file remains encrypted afterwards, if desired
* Receiving multiple tasks via external file manager or other applications such as Gallery by "Sent-to"
* Resistance against data recovery tools by wipe of unencrypted files
* Identification of relevant encrypted files based on chosen password, so any parent folders can be selected
* Encryption in combination to a compression (optional) in order to save your memory
* Automated securing that encrypted and not encrypted data are never present at once (and vice versa)
* Orientation-based generation of a path as an additional alternative to passwords
* Detailed visualization of encryption and decryption results
* Comprehensive and effective data analysis, especially for detecting non-encrypted files
* Best possible faile-safe encryption and decryption of files: your files are safe even in the case of Android OS crash during the en-/decryption process
* Strong focus on applicability as well as usability
* Minimum requirements regarding Android permissions:
*** Full version: Access to the SD card and permission to check the Android Market License
*** Trial version: Access to the SD card and Internet access for inclusion of advertising contents
* Available languages: English, German
* And much more ...
Requirement: Free file manager IO File Manager must be installed in order to enable comfortable folder/file selection.
The development of DroidCrypt is based on our own interests to the available functions and was originally started due to the lack of alternatives that would meet our objectives sufficiently.
For these reasons, there was the conception of DroidCrypt based on an application orientation. This includes a higher assurance of the security and does not stop at the minmal permission requirements on Android level - after all, you entrust your strong confidential data with DroidCrypt.
Already encrypted files can be sent from external applications, like file managers for example, to DroidCrypt for further distribution to respective applications. In this way, DroidCrypt takes a mediating role by ensuring that respective files remain encrypted.
Alternatively to entering a password it is possible instead to draw a path within a matrix - either through direct interaction or by rotating the mobile device while holding a button at the same time (if orientation sensor is available). This reduces the risk of spying out the password through observers.
M.Sc. Arik Messerman,
M.Sc. Tarik Mustafic
encryption, decryption, security, confidentiality, data protection, AES, compression, usability, data analysis tool, applicability, privacy
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption are integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A, B, C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as open source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application, you are welcome to contact us via email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the external SD card to any app except for preinstalled apps (preinstalled by device, or system image manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your external SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
This is an application for backing up files on sdcard through Dropbox.
You can choose any files/directories on your sdcard to be synced with remote directories on Dropbox.
Sync can be started immediately with included widget button,
and can also be scheduled by the time and days of week you want.
*** current limitation:
Only files existing on the sdcard are synced.
That is, it's not a full 2-way sync.
This is due to the ambiguity of locally deleted files and new remote files.
*** if 'Sync in progress' appears and nothing happens:
Check if there is a 'dropspace-synclock' file on the root of your sd card.
If something goes wrong while syncing,
(eg. crash, network connection loss, or task manager terminated the process accidentally)
this file will not be deleted automatically and will prevent further syncing.
Just delete it, or reboot the device.
* Localized in: Korean, German
Surf the Internet freely, securely and anonymously with the world’s most trusted VPN service: CyberGhost VPN!
Used and loved by more than 3.5 million people, now it’s your turn to test CyberGhost’s FREE VPN service. We are continuously improving our app, so all your feedback is much appreciated!
In need of privacy?
CyberGhost VPN for Android protects you against data espionage by website owners, advertisers, and other data snoopers. Now you can connect to public WLANs (in hotspots and hotel networks), without worrying that somebody will steal your online data.
By connecting to CyberGhost VPN, you enter the world of full anonymity: your IP is changed and your internet connection is encrypted with just one click.
In need of security?
With CyberGhost VPN for Android, you can hide your IP address and benefit from a top-military encryption. We use the 256-bit AES encryption, the strongest encryption there is. So do use CyberGhost VPN when making online payments and transfers!
In need of a Proxy?
Then use this app! We will change your IP every time you connect, so that nobody can detect you. Our proxy will also be useful to access geo-restriction or censored online content, such as videos and music. You can now safely access websites like Netflix, BBC, Fox, ABC, YouTube, Flickr, Spotify, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter and many others. We’ve got the perfect free proxy you were looking for!
In need of a free VPN?
Our Android App is totally free to use. You get access to our 23 free servers, located in 15 countries (US, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland and Romania). The best part: you’ll get unlimited traffic volume.
Should I go for Premium?
You can always opt in for a monthly or yearly subscription, which will grant you premium access to more than 300 servers in 23 countries, higher speed and other benefits. You can read all about it on our website: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us
Are you already a CyberGhost subscriber?
Then just download the app and enter your CyberGhost credentials, and the app will be activated immediately, with its complete range of functions.
At a glance, CyberGhost VPN for Android:
• Protects your privacy online
• Allows unlimited anonymous and secure web browsing
• Protects passwords and other sensitive information from hackers and criminal data hunters in public networks, e.g. for safe online banking transactions
• Free proxy to access content you love
• Bypasses web-blocking by government and business oriented censors
• Bypasses country locks by website operators, employers, university or school and allows easy access to censored content
• Bypasses service barriers such as VoIP through your provider
• THIS APP RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY; no appropriation of personal information, no access to contacts or other sensitive data
• Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited traffic volume - even for free users
• No backdoors for intelligence services, no logs!
With CyberGhost you really are fully protected against spies, villains and other greedy parties. Use CyberGhost VPN every day!
Create a group to unhide/ hide with single click.
The hidden files are stored in "sdcard/hfile" folder. Don't delete it or you will lost the hidden files.
You could always contact developer if you experience a problem. Please don't uninstall it to avoid database deletion so that we can still help you with the problem.
Have fun creating "secret" messages and shares it with your friend now!
Remember to give rating and feedback for Cryptodroid!
- Upload images from the camera or the gallery.
- Keep track of all uploaded images including comments.
- Share image links with email, messages,..
- Copy links so they can be pasted into IM messages like gtalk
- "Beam" links to other devices (requires NFC and Android 4+)
- Images are rotated according to the EXIF information (Android 2+)
666kb.com has a size limit of 666kb for any uploaded pictures. Pictures that are larger than that will be resized in order to fit in that boundary.
666kb.com is a very simple image hoster.
- anonymous (no login required, however your ip will be reported to the authorities if you do something bad)
- spamfree and adfree
- private (there is no index of uploaded images)
The developer of this app is not associated with 666kb.com.
Supported languages: English and German.
This app and its source code is licensed under the GPLv3
GPG provides an integrated experience, so clicking on OpenPGP files "just works". You can also share files to GPG to decrypt, encrypt, sign, or verify them. GPG will respond when you click on a OpenPGP fingerprint URL (one that starts with openpgp4fpr:). GPG also gives you complete command line access to the entire GnuPG suite of encryption software.
Before using GPG, be sure to launch the app and let it finish its installation process. Once it has completed, then you're ready to use it!
If you want to use the command line, the easiest way to get started with GPG is to install Android Terminal Emulator. GPG will automatically configure Android Terminal Emulator as long as you have the "Allow PATH extensions" settings enabled. Get the Android Terminal Emulator at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm
CyanogenMod Privacy Guard must be disabled for this app to work!
★ TRUSTED SECURITY: GnuPG already seamlessly integrates into Mac OSX (GPGtools), Windows (gpg4win), GNU/Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora.
★ OPEN STANDARD COMPLIANT: Full OpenPGP implementation following RFC2440 and RFC4880
★ PUBLIC KEY ENCRYPTION: Full interoperable replacement of the proprietary Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) standard.
★ BROAD ALGORITHM LANDSCAPE: Supports 3DES, AES, Blowfish, CAST5, DSA, ElGamal, MD5, RSA, RIPDE-MD-160, SHA-1, TIGER, and Twofish.
★ CONFIRMED SECURITY: Italian Police, the FBI, and British police have been unable to crack its security and have resorted to demanding private keys. It’s been likened as “the closest you’re likely to get to military-grade encryption” by cryptographer Bruce Schneier.
★ KEYSERVER SUPPORT: Integrated support for HKP keyservers (ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net).
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: GPG is available for friends who speak: العربية, čeština, Deutsch, English, español, suomi, français, magyar, italiano, 日本語, latviešu valoda, Nederlands, Norsk, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, polski, português, português do Brasil, Русский, slovenčina, slovenščina, svenska, Türkçe,Tiếng Việt, 中文(简体), 中文(台灣)
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gpg
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so there will inevitably be bugs. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ SECURITY FOR APPS: We have an API in the works so that developers can easily embed this into any app to give it state of the art security features.
★ GUI: We’re developing a new Android experience for using encryption
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! https://guardianproject.info/contact
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make GnuPG for Android even better https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-android
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+) https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html