Frustrating oversight in features Unable to download files that don't associate with an app. Otherwise, it works perfectly for what it says it can do. It's so frustrating that I can't download the files I need. On the rare occasion that I just want to open a pdf file, it's great.
Crashes on Certain Files Crashes when trying to open certain files that it cannot associate with an app. The Dropbox app handles the same files with no issues. Judging by the last time someone pointed this out it doesn't look like it will ever get fixed.
Intuitive and Fast Performance For me, this the best encryption tool for Dropbox after having tried several. It's operation is almost transparent and it doesn't require a duplicate set of files or manual intervention. However, I'd suggest the app be equipped to integrate with the sharing api so one can send files to Dropbox via SafeMonk and know they're being encrypted en route.
App won't login Android app, unable to login
Doesn't work It said contact safemonk support.
Good idea, poor real world functionality I work globally. I have some files which if leaked would cause significant loss to me and my company. Safe monk appears to be the perfect way for me to encrypt these files such that this can't happen. Recently traveled to Sri Lanka where I needed to present the contents of these files to a client. Safe monk refused to let me login on my laptop, and simply crashed on my tablet (nexus 7) and my phone (nexus 5).. I had to give my 4 day presentation entirely from memory... Uninstalling now!
* PIN lock mode added
* Directory listing and file download performance improvements
* Swipe to refresh directory list
* Request access for received shared files
* Support 'Whole Mode' user accounts
* Automatically move received shares into SafeMonk
* Update shared file access on push notifications
* Various bug fixes including:
* Breadcrumbs can become out of sync with current directory state
* Not handling certain special characters in file paths