Crisis360 is a customized information system that provides a common operating picture for all your responders. Give your organization a scalable, adaptable structure to respond appropriately to any size emergency, including routine and planned events. You can use Crisis360 as a stand-alone emergency management and situational awareness solution, or to strengthen your existing business continuity plan.
Crisis360 is ideal for multi-unit retail stores, banks, restaurants, universities, commercial buildings or any business with multiple properties or locations. Municipalities, utilities and transportation businesses, for example, can empower staff to report on the status of any entity and receive clear instruction on how to respond immediately.
Use Crisis360 during any natural, human-made or technological emergency, as well as planned events. Hurricanes, floods, shootings, foodborne illness, power failures, festivals, concerts, or violent attacks, to name a few. Any event can be tracked and managed more efficiently than with paper documents, spreadsheets and emails.
+ Comprehensive emergency and incident management capabilities
+ Real-time update, historical records and after-action reports for optimal situational awareness
+ Receive status updates on any resource, location or entity instantly
+ Analyze, assess and manage updates via real-time maps and report dashboards
+ Accessible from web and Android and iOS mobile apps with role-based accountability
+ Turn any employee into a responder with very little training
+ A modern communication model that encourages accuracy and efficiency
** Common Usage Examples with Crisis360:
Companies can track status of their assets, properties and other entities including property impact, human impact, infrastructure impact, utilities, food & water availability, dining room & drive-thru status, and items that need management attention like labor, supply, etc.
Operations personnel in the field can take photos of property damage and make them available in the command center immediately. View the impacted properties on a visual map, and keep a complete history of the property statuses reported at various times for insurance purposes.
Contact Smartbridge for a personalized tour or any other questions.
**You MUST be a member of an entity with a current IamResponding subscription in order for this app to work**
For any technical support needs or inquiries, please contact email@example.com, or during regular business hours (M-F, 9am-5:50pm ET) at 315-701-1372. We do NOT monitor this page for technical support issues, and we cannot reply to support issues posted as user reviews in Google Play™.
Please Note: If your dispatch messages are not currently processed through your department’s IamResponding system, that is a free configuration that can be done in most jurisdictions, and is included with your department’s IamResponding subscription. Your app will have more complete functionality if we enable that feature for you. Have your local system administrator contact our customer support team at 315-701-1372 to set this up.
- This application is for firefighters that displays computer aided dispatch data downloaded from their respective Emergency Reporting accounts only.
- With Dispatch Alert, you can stay connected to incidents happening in your community even when you're away from the station.
- Get quick notifications and updates about the calls your station is responding to right on your Phone or Tablet.*
- Review Calls in the last 24 hours.
- You can easily view the call times and locations, and event narratives. You can even view the location on Google Maps!
- Dispatch Alert is be FREE for all Emergency Reporting customers!
(CAD link needed for any data to be displayed within the Dispatch Alert app)
[!] Important Note: [!]
Your agency must have both an account with Emergency Reporting AND a CAD link in order for this app to function.
CAD System Compatibility
Emergency Reporting can integrate with any CAD system.
- If your vendor isn't listed below, email us and we'll work out a plan to get your dispatch center on board.
Computer Information Systems (CIS)
Enroute Emergency Systems (INFOR)
Information Technologies (ITI)
Integrated Computer Systems (ICS)
Keystone Public Safety
* CAD vendors push their information to Emergency Reporting in different formats and at different times. Dispatch Alert pushes notifications to you as soon as the information comes to our system. As a result, some users won't see their calls in real-time.
· Free to download
· Report an incident: instant access to the 'emergency legal team', wherever you are in the world, to ensure you receive immediate support for your shipping incident. Includes the facility to send photographs of the incident itself.
· Emergency contact: get in touch with your closest legal adviser, as the App will tell you which is the closest office and will put you easily in touch with the most suitable legal expert.