• Encrypts all incoming and outgoing traffic on your device for ultimate privacy.
• Prevents any kind of online activity tracking from advertisers or hackers.
• Gives you access to media content, video, VoIP, social networks and messaging apps all around the world.
• Unblocks locally restricted sites via your favorite browser.
• Secures Wi-Fi connection.
• Bypasses firewalls while you’re travelling or being at work or school.
HOW IT WORKS
Hideninja routes all outgoing and incoming traffic on your mobile device through its secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) servers in different countries - you can choose by yourself. This traffic is encrypted with secure bank-grade encryption algorithm (256-bit AES), your online activity is private, advertisers and hackers can't track you. We support 3G/4G/LTE/GSM connections and Wi-Fi.
PREMIUM Service Benefits
No ads, all premium servers, unlimited connection time.
In case of any issues, please, submit a request here:
Feel free to follow us and support our project to keep it evolving. Also you can find some useful info about
privacy, anonymity and freedom in the Internet.
Follow us on:
With this app you can:
* View statistics and have a look about the daily infection statistics of the worlds current botnets
* Check if your IP address was known to have infections! You can check completely for free if there are any infections found in our database and you can export the data as CSV and as PDF report.
Main features of the app:
- detects master-key exploits
- warns about connections to end-points that are reported within malware/central-clearing-house databases
- detects SMS hijacks
- warns users on applications with privileges that could e.g. leak private data
The cyber threat of botnets is of great concern due to the way and intensity it is spreading, using countless hijacked resources to realize cyber-attacks. Since the vast majority of the C&C communications are HTTP-based, similar techniques that apply on personal computers and existing malware infrastructure can be reused on mobile devices.
The detection methods are based on known attacks (SMS hijacks, visiting malicious URLs, detecting master key exploits). Not expecting to have to “root” devices to install the solution. Main concerns are security, speed, data transfer amount and battery life impact on the device.
This version is integrated with ACDC - the Advanced Cyber Defence Centre project.
ACDC, the European Cyber Defence Centre, is a community of stakeholders joining forces to fight botnets. Operating since February 2013 as an EU CIP funded pilot project involving 28 partners from 14 countries, for a duration of 30 months until July 2015. Beyond July 2015, ACDC aims to continue operating as a self-sustained Centre building on its value as delivering the largest European source of data acquired through operators and end-users and a full set of solutions targeted both to help operators and end-users detect, mitigate and recover from botnet attacks.
Language: Italian, English
Useful for making a joke to a friend.
However, you should not abuse this application, and use it with a little common sense.
CAUTION: sending sms is NOT free! The cost of SMS depends on the price charged by your provider! There aren't additional costs.
sms bot multiple send msg android samsung lg phone mobile automatic
- Du kan vinne spennende premier hvis du deltar i IslamQuiz'en.
- Aktivitetskalender for store og små
Last ned appen nå og sjekk din kunnskap om Islam.
Et produkt av Islamic Cultural Centre Norway, utviklet av AppTek.no.
Husk å gi rating!