- Internal/external apps improve work productivity, but too many apps in the app stores makes it difficult for the staff to find the right apps.
- No simple way to communicate the company´s app recommendations to users, especially when the recommendation change over time.
- Employees use private phones (BYOD) at work and do not want the company’s MDM system installed due to privacy issues.
- No overview in the phone of the company apps, since they ends up with all other installed apps.
- Hard for company to get statistics on the usage of the company´s recommended apps.
Appland App Launcher is the one point of entry to the company´s apps:
- Users install and/or launch apps and mobile web pagesfrom one single point (fast user experience).
- Easy to communicate company´s recommended appsand change it over time (future-proof) via Launcher.
- Communication with users via push notifications e.g. reminders (time reporting) or new app/web recommendations
- Employees that use private phones (BYOD) at work can get access to the company´s recommended apps via the App Launcher (no MDM system needed).
- Aggregated statistics in graphs and detailed reports
- Users get good overview, easy download/install and launch company apps from a single place - the App Launcher.
- Good candidate for pre-load in phone before sale.
Superior user experience:
- Customize UI to your brand.
- Fast response times due to CDN caching and lightweight system.
- No internet connection needed, possible to launch apps anyway.
- Platform proven in battle, 1 million active users
Please go to www.applandinc.com to learn more!