SafeToNet is an award-winning Online Child Safety App that can safeguard children online, filter unwanted content, block unsuitable mobile Apps and help parents moderate excessive mobile screen time without spying. It uses smart AI technology to provide Internet child safety and protect children online through understanding natural language. The app analyses child online behaviour to identify concerns and filter risks including Cyberbullying, Sexting, Aggression and Sextortion.
The advanced controls provide parents with clear insights and easy to use filtering tools to help children steer away from risks and improve their online awareness. The child online safety dashboard provides realtime advice to parents and guidance to children to help tackle concerns.
- Understand your child’s digital wellbeing with advanced insights of their online footprint without spying or prying
- Get realtime alerts about risks allowing informed discussions that reduce family conflict and protect children online
- Children are automatically warned and guided if risks are detected to help them steer towards safety
- Parents can connect up to 20 children mobile devices
- Download the App to the Parent’s mobile
- Create a Parent account
- Download the App onto each child mobile device and link those devices to your Parent account
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission to enable the child device locking features
- Receive trends alerts and urgent messages straight to your mobile
- Remotely lock a child device, set school time schedule, filter unsuitable apps or limit access to age-restricted websites and adult content
- Easy to understand safety status of each child at a glance
- Category and age-related web filters with further customisation for each child
- Detailed usage statistics about apps installed on the child mobile (only Android to Android)
- Intelligent AI filtering of outgoing messages and images with immediate advise of the risks
- Detection of concerning child behaviour such as cyberbullying, sending inappropriate messages and images from children’s devices
- Analyse trends and behavioural patterns to improve your family online safety
- See the online risk level of each child through a real-time child protection dashboard
- Benchmark your child’s online behaviour against other children of similar age and gender to make better and more informed decisions
All monthly subscription plans can be cancelled at any time. You will get a reminder before the end of your free trial before being automatically charged unless you cancel. Your default payment method will be charged through your Google account. You can upgrade, downgrade or manage your subscription from your Account settings.