SafeToNet is an intelligent app that analyses online behaviour to identify concerns, filter risk and provide advice and guidance in real-time to parents and their children.
Get started with a free 1-month trial
of SafeToNet today!
Its unique safety dashboard offers a refreshing approach to digital parenting and safeguarding, giving parents the information, insights and filtering tools they need to help them guide their children through the concerns, risks and threats they face online, including bullying, abuse, aggression and sextortion.Why use the SafeToNet App?
your child’s digital wellbeing with non-invasive insights about their digital foot print
and compare activities and trends against other children of the same age and gender…without spying or prying.
• Be guided in real-time
on the risks at hand allowing for informed discussions that reduce family conflict and discomfort.
• Your children will be automatically warned and guided
if we detect risks to help them steer themselves towards a safer path.
• You can connect up to 20 devices for your children. If you need more, let us know and we’ll add some more space free of charge.
• Enjoy the app without any ads.
The Essential Plan
will take you beyond parental controls
with automated and intelligent tools:
• View the safety status
of each child at a glance.
• Receive trend and urgent alerts straight to your phone or email address.
• Issue remote commands
to lock a device, time schedule a lock, filter apps or limit access to harmful websites and unsafe content.
• SafeToNet sets age related filters
customised to your child.
• See detailed usage statistics
on the apps your child has installed on their device.
• £2.49 MonthlySoon you will be able to unlock even more
features with the Pro Plan:
• See a real-time dashboard
that shows the risk level your child faces online.
• Analyse trends and behavioural patterns
to improve your family’s device usage.
• Compare with other children of a similar age and gender to benchmark
your child’s online behaviour and make better and more informed decisions.
• Threat detection
of concerning behaviours such as cyberbullying
, inappropriate messages and images on children’s devices.
• Advanced features check and automatically filter outgoing messages and images that can harm
your child and immediately advise them of the risks.
Both SafeToNet plans offer a monthly subscription
that you can cancel at any time.
SafeToNet will begin to bill your payment method at the end of the 1-month free trial unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. We will send you alerts before the end of the month.
Subscriptions will be charged to your chosen payment method through your Google account. You can upgrade, downgrade or manage your subscription at any time from your Account settings.
————————————How to get started with the SafeToNet app?
• Download SafeToNet app on a parent’s device to set up the parent’s account. Then, download the same SafeToNet app on each of your child’s devices that you would like to connect to your parent account.
• We offer full support
Do you have further questions? Contact us
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This is required for the child device locking feature.