Brood is a free-to-play mobile action game where you need to keep a new hatching of winter wrens alive through the breeding season. While you're out on the hunt for food (worms), others are out on the hunt for you, so keep your eyes open!
Brood is the first title by the Flanders-based (Belgium) indie game development studio Saffron Streams and was first released on March 1, 2018.
- Hunt and be hunted: an action mechanic at the core of the game
- Feeding and raising a family of chicks: overarching story through gameplay
- Endless mode to set and challenge your high scores
- Hand-drawn animations
- Playable on smartphones and tablets (Full HD native resolution)
- Android 4.1 and up (lower-end devices might still not run Brood)
- Music by Kevin MacLeod (Creative Commons)