VAT (Value Added Tax) will be implemented in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar from 1 Jan 2018. For which, SAG Infotech has developed VAT Helpline app, which is an ultimate tool for all getting knowledge about VAT UAE and related latest VAT news, VAT articles, VAT Draft bill along with UAE VAT rates and their applicability for sectors, frequently asked questions on VAT and some important links administered by the UAE ministry of finance have also been included in the application. The VAT helpline app is available in Arabic, English, Persian, Urdu, Hindi, Kuwaiti and Arabic languages, which offers a wide range of features and information regarding the VAT impact and effects in UAE in a feasible way. Our dedicated team is trying their level best to offer the users best experience. We welcome and appreciate your valuable feedback which lets us make significant improvements in the future.
The VAT is believed to be a great move by the UAE Government and we are offering best VAT app for business professionals. VAT helpline also offers VAT guide, which provides you complete appropriate knowledge over the upcoming VAT act in the country. Our motive of developing a VAT app is to share information and keep people updated regarding the new taxation regime. Our VAT software also provides you access to the VAT portal and is blessed with a very simple and responsive design language and features a wide range of VAT information links and VAT rules.
1. VAT News- This section offers regular updates on VAT news and keeps the users notified about the latest happening in the VAT. It features all trending VAT news. The notification feature notifies the users automatically whenever any news gets published. The user can easily read the news by tapping the notification.
2. VAT Articles- This section brings you in-depth details and opinion regarding VAT UAE. The articles are published under the guidance of qualified CA and CS who hold a better understanding of the VAT and Tax industry. The app also allows the guest users to post their opinions on the VAT UAE.
3. VAT Forms- The Government released official forms related to the VAT can be easily found in this section for VAT enrollment. You can also go through the e-copy of the VAT forms available in the app for e-filing of VAT. The forms module will be required to be filled by all taxpayers in India under the new tax scheme. The users get to know more about the VAT registration and return process.
4. VAT Calculator- The VAT calculator lets the users calculate their taxes. The VAT calculation can be done by filling the VAT rate and providing the applicable rates as input.
6. Final Rates- This section reveals the VAT rates proposed for UAE i.e. 3% - 5%. The goods will be included under these mentions VAT rates after the implementation of the VAT Law in UAE.
7. VAT Law and FAQs- This section provides you basic details of the VAT UAE through FAQs. The VAT law reveals the VAT structure of the new tax scheme. The VAT FAQs consists of various questions on different aspects of VAT in UAE.
8. Guest Post- This section allows you to share your views and thoughts regarding the upcoming tax regime in UAE.