3D Inspection System Phone3D inspection software features:
• Efficient data collection, with EASY to use scrolling inspection report sections.
• Tap to report sections with finger-friendly touch interface.
• See report comments immediately build into paragraphs as selected. No annoying pop-ups to view or select comments.
• Capture photos directly into your Phone3D inspection from the device camera or the gallery. No set limit to the number of photos you may include for any area of a narrative inspection report. Photos in copied fields may be printed neatly together in a row in the final report.
• Complete customization of your inspection content. Add or copy areas for repeated components.
• Unused items automatically omit without any extra effort.
• Virtual inspection report preview
• Inspection status tracking and display of inspection scheduled information makes it easy to manage inspectors.
• Produce stunning end-user inspection reports from your collected data.
Anyone may install the Phone3D inspection collection app to demo it with example Residential Checkstyle forms. Using Phone3D with your personal Cloud3D account is needed to access reports created using your own custom forms and send them to and from your computer. Phone 3D is developed and supported by 3D Inspection Systems, Inc., the industry leader in the home inspection and marine surveying industries for over 25 years. Visit us at www.3dinspection.com
Note: Because of widespread variation of Android devices, we recommend checking our System requirements page on our website for device compatibility information or contacting us directly should you experience any issues on a particular model.
Our ready to deploy mobile forms solutions help field personnel, surveyors and project supervisors create detailed inspections and work reports on mobile devices while on the job.
Reports can be sent wirelessly in an instant providing the management the latest project status with images, hand drawings and location details(GPS).
Saves travel and report creation time.- automatic PDF report output with embedded location map.
Steps to get started:
1) Install the app
2) Press "New Account" (for trial users only)
3) Enter email ID and press submit. a new username and password will be displayed on screen. note down the password for future use.
4) At the login screen, enter your password and press login.
5) The app will prompt to download forms for your account. press 'download' to initiate downloading of forms. Let the process run to completion.
6) After forms have been downloaded, you can begin filling up the forms. To do this, click "Fill a form" button at the bottom of the screen and select the form you wish to fill.
7) The app should now show the blank form which you can fill through its various tabs.
8) After filling up all the fields, press the menu button on your phone to get options for saving the form data.
9) To save as draft, choose "Save" . To save and mark the form as ready to be uploaded, choose "mark complete". You may choose to discard the data by clicking "cancel".
10) Upon saving the form, the app navigates to the main screen which show a list of all saved forms.
11) Forms in draft mode, have a pencil icon. a blue upward arrow icon indicates 'ready to upload' forms.
12) to send the ready forms, click menu button and select "Sync".
13) A green tick mark indicates successful data upload.
14) Please check your registered email ID for a PDF copy of the filled form.
Enterprise users will need to register using their own account credentials.
A paid subscription account enables you to have your own custom designed forms and output PDF reports. Please contact email@example.com for more information.